Golden Lust Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!"

Cindy yells down to her. Victoria completely just ingores what she said. Both of the young gothic girl's hands, starts sliding back and forth over my dick. I begin twitching as I'm already horny as fuck, from what these two had did to me earlier. Even though I had busted a nut, on the couch earlier from Ms Tasha. These two young girls, have gotten me horny unbeliveably quick. Wait... WAIT... did I even clean up the mess, I had shot out onto the couch with Ms Tasha before? Fuck! It's still out there... and now, I've got Victoria fucking with my dick, AND I've got Cindy in my arms.

"Get away from him!"

Cindy now yells out toward Victoria, as she begins kicking slightly, trying to bat Victoria's hands away from my dick. Victoria keeps playing with my throbbing cock, while dodging Cindy attempts to swish her away. Ahhh fuck. Her hands DO feel, so god damned good. I moan out a bit into Cindy's ear. Cindy then looks up at me with a look of concern, then turning into a look of mischief.

"That's it."

I hear Cindy say, with a tone of determination. It is then I feel Cindy start to shift around in my arms. It's not easy to keep my balance, while she's doing this. What the fuck is she doing? Doesn't she know this is dangerous? I shallowly regain some of my composure, and try to remain able to hold on to her tightly.

"Watch this! You filthy nasty Goth!"

Cindy says over to Victoria, as she wriggles herself out of my arms. She manuvers herself to carefully, to start crawling down the front of my body. Getting herself into a position, where she's placed her hands on the front my thighs. Gripping them both TIGHTLY from the front, she's now positioning herself to push her pussy and her ass, UP towards the inside of my mouth.

I'm now keeping my arms wrapped tightly around her back, to ensure that she doesn't fall. We're basically in a standing 69 position in the shower. I can't BELIEVE this crazy girl, is doing THIS right now! Thank God she's really light, as I don't think I could hardly hold, any of the other girls up like this in the shower. Guess Cindy and Victoria being small, do have their own advantages.

"Do not let her do this to you. Please Prince."

Victoria says in her calming haunting voice, as she steps back because of Cindy's actions. I can't repond back to her right now, as Cindy pushes her butt upward even MORE, stuffing my face all the way with the smell of her ass and her vagina. This musky smell from between her legs, completely surrounds my senses. The damp feminine aroma, amplified from the increasing steam of the shower, overtakes my world completely, as I begin WILLINGLY taking short licks of both of my girlfriend's holes.

"Mmmmm that's it... screw her Danny. SCREW HER! You can lick my ass, and my pussy in front of her ANYTIME that you want to. Show her you're MY boyfriend. She needs to see, how much you enjoy my taste."

Cindy says, as she begins wiggling her butt in random motions. Her sticky mess and smells, begin rubbing all over my face smearing everywhere. Ms Tasha's juices on my face, still there have begin to dry a little. Cindy is happy, as she's adding her own on top of my face and mouth. I can barely lick in one particular spot, as Cindy seems hell bent, in covering every part of my face in her ass & pussy smells. I start to tremble out of my own unrestrained horniness, and I slowly begin to sit down and backward in the shower, making damn sure to still hold on to Cindy tight.

Now I have sat down completely, and my back is against the shower wall, and Cindy is holding herself up a bit with her arms. My arms are still wrapped around Cindy's back, and I'm still lucky enough, to have both of her holes where I can taste them. I begin circling my tongue, around the enterance to her asshole, It's fucking TART as hell. It's bitter... but it's taste is fucking GOOD. I sniff at it somewhat, as I pull back a little. Her asshole's taste has covered the tip of my tongue. I savor the flavor of Cindy's ass, then go back immediately to try and push it inside of her asshole.

"Ahhhh! You can eat me Danny... You can taste there all that you want to! You can push your tongue into my butt hole, if you like the dirty flavor right now!"

Cindy cries out to me. I lap in a lonnng circle motion, try to get her asshole as WET as humanly possible.

"Don't taste there Danny. It's too dirty for you."

Victoria beckons at me from above.

"Screw Her Danny! You need to clean my butt for me."

Cindy responds loudly. God I love this girl. Her words make me jump for joy, when I hear them. I slowly PUSH my tongue into Cindy's welcoming asshole. The steam in the shower, making the atmosphere perfect for the scene that's playing out. The bitter flavor of my girlfriend's butt, covers every millimeter of my tongue. I try to get a much of it inside of her ass possible, as I hungrily want to eat her entire butt hole out. I can feel Cindy's legs begin to tremble a little, is what I'm doing feeling good to her? I can feel the wonderful mixture of her juices on my lips, as I try my best, to lick feverishly inside of her dirty asshole.

"Stop Prince..."

Victoria calls out to me again. But I'm completely lost in my eating. Cindy's butt is all that I care about. I pull my tongue out, and lap as her booty, and down to her pussy some more, as I'm too horny to give a damn about anything else. Her blonde pussy and asshole hair, are super wet and stuck togher from my lashing. I try to taste EVERYTHING she has between her legs. It is then I feel Cindy's mouth, push down on my throbbing cock. I let out a super loud, animalistic growl, as my girlfriend begins sucking my penis, right in front of the young gothic girl staring at us. I become even more aggressive, knowing that we're being watched, and I go FULL POWER, at eating Cindy's pussy. I lash over and over and over at Cindy's clitoris. She begins jumping around as I keep doing this. I hold her in place, and keep doing it some more, as it causes her to pull her mouth off of my cock, and she begins screaming in the shower. I lash at that pussy some more, as Cindy tries to escape. Her legs are trembling wildly, as she knows SHE'S the one, who's gotten me like this, and now I'm going to make her pay the price.

"AHHHHHH! Danny!! Don't!! I can't... Oh God please!!"

Cindy cries out to me. I don't give a damn about her pleas anymore. I feel her legs wobbling over and over, as her pussy pushes back and forth against my mouth. I just keep lashing at her pussy, knowing she must be about to cum. I look up briefly at Victoria, and see she's actually playing her pussy now. She's staring completely at me. She must've gotten extremely turned on, watching what I've been doing to Cindy from down here.

"Danny stop! Please!! It's going... It's going... AH! I'm gonna PEE!!"

Cindy shouts loud. Her legs keeps rocking back and forth, as the flavor of her pussy begins to immediately change. An even more WET sensation, begins to overtake the slick juices, that I had put onto her pussy. A sudden BURST of saltiness, followed by a bitter somewhat feminine flavor, has been rushing into my mouth. Oh fuck. Cindy is peeing again. The eoverflowing rush of flavor, washes over EVERYTHING, that I had tasted previously before. It's her piss. I know that it is. The strange flow of liquid, is shooting upward hitting the roof of my mouth, some of the right side of my inner cheek, and splashing around onto my tongie.

"Mmmmmmmm."

I moan out. As I begin to close my eyes savoring the flavor and this erotic moment. I let my girlfriend continue to pee in my mouth, as I hold her tightly in my shower. Her piss makes my lips and the inside of my mouth SO soggy, as she relaxes, and just LETS her pussy water out as much as she likes. The taste of salt, followed by the bitter feminine flavor, begins creating a hot fizzy mixture all along my tongue, and bottom row of my teeth. I don't pull away. I'll be DAMNED if I don't taste EVERY BIT of piss, that Cindy has stored inside of her pussy. It's flow continues without slowing, and I gulp down what feels like 3/4 of a mouthful of her urine. I notice Victoria moaning up from above us, she's watching me swallow down Cindy's piss.

"Keep going Prince. Make her feel better. Mine will be coming too."

Victoria says seductively down to me. A heavier torrent of Cindy's piss pushes into my mouth, causing some of it to spill out. I feel her hot pissy water, run down my neck and my chest. I swallow the little bit, that I didn't choke and spit out, as more of Cindy's piss rushes back inside, filling up my mouth. I gulp down the warm salty liquid again, as more pushes it's way back inside again. I can't catch it all once more, as this amount spills out onto my chest, running down my stomach. Cindy just keeps on pissing, as it froths up inside of my mouth, creating a bubbling mess inside my mouth, that makes it harder to gulp down. God Cindy must've REALLY needed to piss... well... it is her morning pee after all. She has been holding this in all night. I almost feel a bit of shame, as I can't drink down every drop, that's spilling out of her vagina. My cock is thorobbing like mad, as Cindy's pee begins pushing the frothy bubbled up urine all around inside of my mouth. I swallow down her urine a little easier, as her flow begins to dwindle a little.

"Ahhhhhhhh... Danny. I love you so much."

Cindy says out to me. Her piss slows to the point, where it's no long shooting outward, but flowing ever so gently across my tongue. I am able to swallow it, in a more rhythmic patter now. It's still SUPER salty, and the bitter aftertaste has mellowed out a bit. Cindy pushes her butt against my face even more, and just keeps it there, allowing the last reminisces of her droples to spill out into my mouth without resistance. I just hold her for a bit, making sure she's lets out every last drop of her piss. She then shakes her pussy a few last times, letting 3 final drops fall onto my tongue. I begin licking the entire crack her her pussy, and her asshole clean. I can't have my girlfriend's pussy and butt, feeling dirty when she exits the shower can I?

After Cindy regains her composure, she begins to stand up, while I'm still sitting on the shower floor. I feel Cindy's piss still soaking my mouth and my chest, as I lick lips, feeling Cindy's piss still hot on my breath. It's truly delicious. She back and downward to me with a smile.

"Thank you Danny."

She says to me with acknowledgement, as I've drained out her of her morning piss. She now simply looks directly at Victoria, with not a word being spoken between them. I don't know these two are thinking right now, or should I be concerned that they're in such close quarters with each other.

"Beat that!"

Cindy suddenly proudly says out to Victoria, with an air of confidence, as well as newly felt relaxation that she's now experiencing. Cindy's piss smell still really heavy on my breath.

"I do not have anything to prove, to a heathen like you. My Prince has the deepest love, for me and my pussy. Not yours... boring nerd."

Victoria calmly says to Cindy, as she marches right past her, and over to me. Victoria looks down at me, still enjoying Cindy's pee flavor that's still in engraved my mouth. Her expression is unreadable yet again, then all of a sudden, she cracks a pleased yet mischievous smile. Victoria turns her back towards me, then reaches down towards her butt. She pulls her pussy and her ass cheeks wide open, while standing still above my face. My eyes become INSTANTLY glued, to the magnificent, sexy raven black hair, laced from her pussy, and lightly circling around her cute little ass hole. My dick still throbbing like crazy, and Cindy's piss flavor perched in my mouth, I'm so horny at the mere sight of Victoria's bottom, I can't look away even if I tried.

"You see... this is the bond that we share. The Prince loves me so much, we do not even need words to communicate. His admiration instantly comes to me & my nethers. That is how deeply, the bond between us will go, for all of eternity."

Victoria hauntingly says out, to Cindy in deliberate defiance. Without even noticing, I automatically extend out my hands, beckoning Victoria to get even closer to me. She then lets go of her ass, and reaches back and down towards me in return. She places her hands onto my shoulders, and begins lowering her ass downward to me. I automatically just lick in lips in anticipation. Even with Cindy's urine smell still heavy on my breath, all I want now is Victoria's taste... if she'll let me.

~Ffffrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiit.~

Victoria virtually silently squeaks out of her butt. Victoria just farted. It was really quiet, and it's pleasantly warm. It went dirently up inside of my nose. Shocked, I flinch a little bit in response to it. I wasn't expecting THAT. I don't know how long she was holding that poot in, but I'd better sniff it all up, before any of the scent from her ass, travels up through the shower. I start to sniff at it, as hard as I can, absorbing it all. It is then Victoria wiggles her butt a little again, commanding my full undivided attention, to be given to her behind once more. Covering up the smell of her fart IS important, but having the privilege of her ASS being in my face, is infinitely more so. Then slowly lowers her entire behind completely onto my face, resting herself onto me so that I can support her.

Keeping both of her hands on my shoulders, she is getting comfortable, basically using me like her own personal chair in the shower.

"Danny! What the hell are you doing? Don't let this disgusting GOTH, use you like this! You're not a chair! Screw her!!"

Cindy blurts out. But it is simply too late though however. Victoria has perched herself down, onto my face in the shower. My head tilted back, and she is now completely comfortable, it's obvious she's not getting up now for anything.

"Mmmmmmm..."

I hear Victoria moan out. I can feel her pussy and her ass hairs, scraping along my lips, my nose, and trailing up to my forehead. The smell down here is the die for. I wouldn't have imagined, that Victoria smelt so GOOD down here in the morning, before washing herself. Instantly I can't help but notice, the slick, oily, wet sensation that is present between her legs. Victoria really IS soaked. Her cum is coursing through her pussy lips, as well as leaked DOWN the crack of her ass. It's quite musky. But it's so fucking enjoyable down here. I instinctually go, to lick at the trail of her cum with my tongue, seeing how her flavor tastes in the morning.

It's DELICIOUS. Victoria's cum is quite musky, but it almost has a somewhat semi-sweet flavor. Her essence is starting to overpower me. Though Ms Tasha's cum, and Cindy's urine, are certainly still present in my mouth, just the scent alone from Victoria down here, is starting to wash all of that away. I close my eyes for a moment, and take in this feeling of blessing that I'm receiving. I really AM starting to severely like this young Gothic girl.

"Smell more of me Danny... I want you to have everything that I am..."

Victoria says down to me. I reach out and grab her bottom, with my two hands. I relish in feasting on her sticky vaginal liquids, meanwhile reveling in the scent and flavor of her down here. Her cum is absolutely HOT in it's temperature. It almost feels, like it's burning the tip of my tongue, because she's so warm. It only makes me want to eat her out some more. Pulling her ass open WIDE, I'm instantly greeted with another puff of warm air from her bottom. It was barely audible, but I can smell it. I just wash my tongue completely over Victoria's soaked pussy. I trail my tongue, up and down the length of her pussy hole again. Making sure all of the stickiness that has come out of her pussy, goes DIRECTLY into my mouth, because that's where it belongs.

"My Prince... clean me..."

Victoria calmly exclaims from up above. Her pussy is STILL extremely soaked, as I try to shovel the semi-sweet juices into my mouth over and over. It feels like it's no use. No matter how much I lap at Victoria's pussy, it seems to only brings out more and more of her dense pussy juice. Pulling my tongue away from her slit, I move up to her asshole, tickling the rim and hairs around it with my soaked tongue. Victoria jumps a bit at the sensation. As I expected, it's SUPER tart down here at the moment. A girl's ass in the morning, has a unique tart flavor to it I have learned. I love it though. It only makes me want to get, it's rich flavor all over my mouth even more. I actually give Victoria's asshole a kiss, then proceed to lick at it over and over too. I can feel her shuffling around a bit, as she rests on my head. This must be the spot. She's enjoying the feel, of my tongue probing around her butt.

"Ahhh!"

I hear Victoria exclaim. Not to mention, that her pussy juices, have begun to run their way down the front of my chin. I don't care however. Victoria's asshole, is all that matters now. I make sure her ass is really really wet. I now begin to push my tongue inside of it, if she'll accept me. My tongue is met with the slightest bit of resistence. I know she WANTS it inside of there, she's got to want it... I bring more spit out from the inside of my mouth, and use it to coat as much of her asshole as possible. My tongue pushes in a little bit deeper this time. Victoria shreiks very sexually a bit, but she finally welcomes me all the way inside of her butthole. The flavor inside of her is MAGNIFICENT. I can taste the FULL tart flavor, that Victoria's been hiding from me. I move my tongue inside of her ass masterfully. My princess has finally let my tongue inside of her ass, and I'm NOT going to waste this blessing not for a moment. I feel her bouncing up and down very slightly on top of my face. Keeping her ass pulled open with my hands, I can get my tongue to drive in and out of her booty, as she rides it to her pleasure. Victoria's feelings are all that I care about right now.

"Danny stop! That's disgusting! Don't do that kind of thing with HER!"

Cindy cries out. But my mouth has been completely overtaken, by the rich flavor of Victoria's morning asshole. I can feel her now, sliding her asshole up and down across my lips. She then places she soggy vagina BACK onto my mouth. I need to further instruction, and I begin drinking down her cum, as I lap frantically at her pussy slit. It's even WETTER than when I was down here before. She hasn't stopped cumming for a second I can tell, as her juices literally begin spilling down the sides of both of my cheeks. I don't give a fuck... I just happy eat away, at my princesses' warm pussy.

My eyes then begin to close, as I THEN experience a new flavor hitting my mouth. Without a second of warning, a watery, VERY slightly salty liquid, begins spraying down directly onto my tongue. My eyes widen at this different flavor, the taste of her ass still STRONG in my mouth, but this new watery substance definitely catches me off guard. It's REALLY bitter. Not so like the taste of her morning cum. Did she just... piss? I can't really tell. The liquid gets pushed out of my mouth, and I just let it roll down both sides of my cheeks, with the rest.

"Taste it Danny... I've got to pee..."

Victoria says in her own unique haunting way. That WAS it... Victoria really DID just piss. I almost feel bad, for spitting it out of my mouth, but I just go right back to trying to lick up her taste morning juices. Without warning again, she lets out another brief torrent, which splashes down directly onto my tongue, also splashing slightly towards the back of my mouth. I can tell this torrent was more heavy than the first. Even though it's hella bitter, I keep it in my mouth as I try to feast more on her pussy. I don't even want to swallow this. The bitter flavor, mixed with her morning cum, is something weird, but I'm really enjoying int.