Golden Lust Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitter. Mixed with semi-sweet. This is something I can't experienced before. I take my tongue and try to find Victoria's clit, but another torrent of her bitter morning piss, just sprays down directly across my mouth, and I flinch back again at the hot pissing water, that's just soaked all over my mouth, while I'm keeping a bit of her pee inside of it. Being caught of guard, I take a gulp, and actually swallow down the bitter-flavored piss, that Victoria had put into my mouth. I instinctly go back, to licking at her peeing vagina. It's super bitter just like her piss, but I don't care about that. I just dive back in, getting that urine flavor of hers back in my mouth. That's where I want it. I WANT to taste her piss again. I keep lapping over and over at her pussy, waiting for the next rush of her liquid to push out. I don't have to wait long, before she blesses me, with another torrent spray, of the piss inside of her vagina. That's what I wanted! Now I've finally got it. I'm ready this time. I let ALL of it, go inside of my mouth this time.

"MMMMMMMM!"

I wildly shout out. Even though it's bitter, Victoria's morning pee, is enjoyable to me now. I hear her lets out a barely audible sign, it is then a heavy gush of her piss, rushes inside of my mouth. It hits the back of my mouth so hard, I can't even swallow it but choke. My throat pushes her piss back out of hit, but it still stays in my mouth, while she's peeing. I take a slight gulp of it, as more and more of it quickly push inside my mouth. I try to gulp some down again, but I'm not quick enough, and it starts to spill out of the side of my mouth. I can feel her urine starting to fall out onto my chest, as I'm trying to swallow it. My princess isn't slowing down a bit on her peeing, and I'm trying to drink what I can from the bitter liquid, what my throat will actually allow. It's obvious that more of it is spilling out, than what I'm actually able to swallow. I don't care. It's fun feeling Victoria's urine run down my body, strangely enough. I take another gulp of her bitter liquid, as her flow begins to disapate. I swallow some down again, as less is running out of my mouth onto my body now. I swallow a few more times, as the last drops of her pee begin to fall into my mouth. Victoria just rests on top of me for a moment, feeling like she's trying to make sure, she's got every last drop of pee out of her pussy.

"So nice... I love you my Prince. There is noone, I would rather spend my life with, but you..."

Victoria says. Keeping her butt still in my face. After a while still begins to lift her self off of me, then turns around to see me sitting on the floor, with a small puddle of her piss under me.

"Oh my... Did all of that come from me?"

Victoria says hauntingly. With an air of playful mischief, and also embarassment. I look directly up at her, then lick my lips as I attempt to give her a retort. As soon as I try to speak, no words are able to come out. Her fizzy bitter piss is still clogging my throat, and all that comes out, is a belch that's loud as hell.

Both girls begin to giggle at what had just happened, I almost laugh at the moment too. It was definitely fun, what I had just experienced with these two. I'm still horny as hell though, my dick is still raging hard, and I notice these two just staring at each other.

"Spend your life with him?"

Cindy directly says out. Calling into question, what Victoria had just said to me earlier.

"Correct... nerd."

Victoria calmy says back to Cindy in response. I carefully get up off of the shower floor, and walk closer to the running shower water, where both of the girls are standing. They continue to stare at each other, with both of them folding their arms, and not a word now being exchanged between them. They eventually turn their backs to each other in the shower. I figure it best, not to even get in the middle of them this time. I just grab my wash cloth off of the rack in the shower, and begin washing them both down individually.

"Thank you Danny. I'm so glad we're finally a couple. You've made me happier, than I've ever thought I'd be!"

Cindy says up to me, with her adorable smile, and deep blue eyes I've always loved. I wash her down from head to toe, and then make my way over to Victoria.

"You are my world, my everything to me Prince. I promise to serve your needs and desires in everyway, so long as I live."

Victoria says. As she places her hand on my chest, near my heart. She gives a look up to me that is unreadable again, but by the look in her eyes, I can tell she means every word she just said. I wash her off completely, making sure she's just as clean as I had made Cindy. I wash myself off lastly, then step out of the shower to dry myself off.

Finally the turning the water, and stepping out of the shower, and then drying off; I welcome both girls out as well, and begin toweling them both off as dutifully as I can.

"That nerd can dry herself off my Prince. You don't have to do that for her."

Victoria says, as I toweling off Cindy.

"Screw her Danny... Screw that disgusting filthy Goth!"

Cindy says to me, as I begin drying off Victoria as well. I get them both nice and dried, and naked we all begin to exit the bathroom. Cindy marching at the front of us, with Victoria following in the middle, I am taking up the rear, as I begin to follow them out of the door. Victoria slowly stops, as Cindy makes her way out the bathroom door, into the living room. She quickly CLOSES the bathroom door, and quickly locks it so noone can get back inside.

Looking down at her, I can see her giving that patented unreadable expression. It is then that a pounding begins racking at the bathroom door.

Pound Pound Pound!

"Hey! What the hell are you doing Victoria? You open this door immediately, you nasty freaking Goth!"

Cindy says, while pounding on the bathroom door from the other side. Victoria doesn't say anything at all, while still giving off her unreadable expression. She then places both hands of her on the door, and then bends over right in front of me.

Pound Pound Pound Pound!!

"You'd better open this damn door Victoria! I'm not playing with you!!"

Cindy blurts out from the other side, and Victoria not changing her expression in the slightest.

"Screw you Victoria and your games! Screw you. Do you hear me!?"

Cindy says even louder at Victoria. It is then Victoria looks back towards me with a smile. She notices my still-raging erection, and motions me to come over towards her.

"Screw me Danny... screw me."

Victoria says in her calm, relaxed tone. Her words completely haunt my mind. I feel like I'm being pulled over towards her by them. I walk up to her without question, my hard cock begins rubbing on her soft ass cheeks. She then spreads her legs, and reaches underneath them, to grab at my penis.

"It's so hard Danny..."

Victoria says, as she pulls it back and forth a few times, trying to make sure I'm FULLY erect. I let out a growl of pleasure. Fuck... I've been horny for so long, because of the two young girls.

"Hard...? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Victoria I swear to God, you'd better open this God damned door RIGHT NOW!"

Cindy says. With an air of unmatche seriousness. Victoria then takes my hardened dick, and begins sliding it up and down her STILL soggy pussy lips. Her juices are still really HOT. It feels so slippery as it covers my penis.

Pound Pound Pound Pound!

"Screw you Victoria... Screw you!"

Cindy yells out. While she's still pounding on the bathroom door. Victoria then aims the head of my penis, at the opening of her vagina, circling it around her enterance, trying to get it as slippery as possible.

"Fuck... ahh..."

I say down to Victoria. Feeling her slopply wet pussy juices, covering basically every part of my cock. My dick has gotten shiny, from how Victoria's masterfully drenched it in cum. She still holds onto my dick, and begins pulling it in towards her pussy hole. The head of my dick is right at her edge. It's so WET at her pussy enterance, I can feel her wet hole start to open up, to accept me inside her.

"Screw me Danny... Screw me now."

Victoria says, while looking back and up at me. That is ALL that I need to hear, and I place BOTH of my hands on her hips, and try to begin pushing my dick even further. The head of my dick is all that gets inside of her, when all of a sudden I hear keys jingling on the other side of the door, the bathroom door knob turns, and the bathroom door swings open, causing me to fall forward to the floor of the living room. Victoria was able to catch herself. I wasn't so lucky as I went face first, while making sure I didn't land directly on my dick.

"Well... Well... Well..."

A familiar voice rings out. I look up, and who do I see... but my big sister Samantha, jingling the master set of our apartment keys.

"Looks like I made it here JUST in time. Who knows what you've been up to while I've been away."

She says down to me. I see she is still wearing the white shirt, and jeans that she was wearing, back when we all were at the Sorority house.

"Fuck... I mean welcome home sis!"

I say up to her. Mad I nearly lost my V-card with Victoria, and then THIS had to happen. My dick is still so FUCKING hard, and all I managed to do, was get the tip inside of her pussy.

"Come on Danny! You're the only one who can help me. I really really need you right now."

She says. I get up and look at her with confusion. It is then she takes me by both of my hands, and pulls me into the bathroom, leaving the door wide open.

"Can you help me Danny?"

My big sister says to me. Wait... wait, does she has to PISS too? I notice that her legs are trembling a bit. Didn't she pee while she spent the night at the Sorority house? She didn't hold it all in, until she got back home did she?

"You spent the night at the Sorority didn't you? Didn't you piss there Samantha?"

I ask her right out loud.

"Last night yes. But this one... I wanted to share wit you... little brother."

Samantha seductively says. My head is still spinning. I tasted Ms Tasha's ass, I tasted Cindy's piss. And I nearly just fucked Victoria in my bathroom. Now my SISTER wants me to watch her piss? I don't know, how much more of this I can take. With my cock throbbing, she then walks over the the front of the toilet. Follow behind her, and immediately place my hands out. I actually pull off Samantha's top. She doesn't even seem to resist me, and stands before me looking surprised, in her jeans and her blue bra.

My breathing becomes substantially heavier, as I then begin unbuttoning her blue jeans, and see the same light green panties she was wearing, when we all went over to the house. My dick now raging like crazy, my hands immediately slip behind her ass feeling it, and I kneel down in front of my sister, pulling her blue jeans down with me.

"Ohhh you like that Danny? I'm you're SISTER afterall."

Samantha says down to me. It's like nothing else in the WORLD even matters, my focus is on my sisters cute underwear, and knowing that she has to piss.

"Fuck yea I like it. If I can... taste your piss again, I will be so fucking happy sis."

I messily blurt out, causing ALL of the girls to erupt in laughter and cheers. OH MY GOD. I forgot they were all even there. I turn towards the living room, to see them all standing there. Ms Tasha has her phone in her hand, point the camera towards me.

"Go on Danny... Let us see..."

Ms Tasha says, trying to encourage me further. Samantha then takes her hand, and turns my attention away from the girls, and back to her pussy region. It is then I notice it. Samantha's panties are completely and utterly drenched! I can smell her pussy through her panties, right in front of me, but I can smell a little something extra too.

"Danny... will you help me please? Some of my piss went into my panties, as I jogged back home to see you."

Samtha says, as she's standing in front of me. She wasn't kidding. Her underwear looks totally soaked. It's a totally darker color where her pussy is.

"O-of course sis. Of course I'm here to help you. Just give everything to me. I'll take care of the rest."

I say to her out of pure horniness. I beckon her with my hands, to sit down on the toilet. As she's sitting down, in her bra & panties with her jeans down at her ankles on the toilet, I completely forgot that I should've pulled her panties off! In my lust I completely forgot, as I was so caught up, in how SEXY she looks right now.

"Oh no! Danny.. it's... now. Ohhhhh!!"

Samatha screams out. She spreads her legs on the toilet, right in front of me as I'm kneeling down. I then see her light green panties changing colors, as her piss begins soaking them ravagingly, as I'm mesmerize by what I'm seeing. My big sister is peeing her panties with in front of me. Without even a second to think about it, I just plunge my face between her legs.

"Mmmmmm... MMMMMMMMMMmmm"

I mumble out, feeling Samatha's warm piss start to fall down my lips and into the toilet. I open my mouth, sticking my tongue out, as I try... I TRY to get any of my sister's piss that I can into my mouth. It's salty just like Cindy's, more salty than usual because of how long she's held it. Samantha grabs my head with one of her hands, and she spreads her legs wider, giving my mouth access, to where her piss is running out the panties. She finds the perfect angle, as she pushes her piss right through her panties into my wanting mouth, and I sip on it wantingly with my lips. I really don't get to drink as much of it as I want. My sisters pee really scatters, as it goes through her underwear. I do get to taste a whole lot, as Samatha's piss flavor, is ultra enjoyable as the mixture of her dirty underwear and pee, makes for a pleasent combination.

"Wow... that's so kinky."

Cindy calls out from the side, as I continue to slurp up every drop of my big sister's urine. Eventually I can feel the last droplets, get pushed through her underwear. I merrily slurp it from her panties, and try to drink down whatever droplets that I can. Samantha begins breathing heavily sighs of relief, and I'm still trying to taste whatever piss is left inside her underwear.

"Mmmmm here. You can have these then Danny. You can do whatever you want with em'."

Samantha says, while sitting on the toilet still. She then stands up, kicks off her shoes and her jeans, and pulls down her underwear, as I'm still kneeling before her. She turns her underwear inside out, while standing in front of me, and then puts the crotch of her panties completely & gently inside of my mouth.

The girls all erupt in happy cheers. Seeing me willingly take my big sisters piss soaked underwear into my mouth. I hold onto it with one of my hands, and begin to suck all of the pee that I couldn't get to, out of her underwear. I suck at it over and over, not wanting to miss ANY of her precious urine, and the flavor of her dirty panties as well.

"Get all of it Danny..."

Victoria calmly says to me.

"Go Go Danny! Drink Samantha's pee!!"

Cindy giggles out, while cheering me on.

"Oh my...this is just too much. I'm getting wet, just WATCHING Danny do this..."

Ms Tasha this says lastly. I don't even NEED any encouragement, for the other girls now though. I'm going to suck all of my sisters piss, straight out her underwear, absolutely nothing's going to stop me. My cock continues to rage uncontrolably, while sipping at my sister's underwear. So much has happened recently, but this... God, I'm actually sipping Samantha's piss right through her dirty panties? All of the girls are even WATCHING me do it. I don't care... I do NOT give a damn... Oh no. I think I'm gonna NUT from actually doing this.

"You really are the best little brother ever. Make sure to suck my underwear clean. If you clean all my piss off of them properly, I'll make sure to wet my underwear more often for me."

Samantha says, commending my performance. My dick twitches a few more times, as I keep my big sisters panties in my mouth. Sucking at them over and over, making sure I get as much of the salty liquid out of them as possible. It suddenly begins to hit me like a Mac truck. A TREMENDOUS orgasm, begins to wash over me. I begin shaking violently, with my big sisters dirty panties inside of my mouth. The girls begin to all cheer, as my cum begins to shoot out over and over, splashing around wildly. I can't even control my body, as some of it hits Samantha on her lower legs. The rest just going where EVER it wants to. I then hunch over and partially crash to the floor, while the rest of my nut keeps shooting out, experiencing the BEST orgasm I've ever had in my entire life, as all the girls cheer on my moment of ecstacy.

I lay there for a moment, with my mind spinning from everything's that's just happened. God I feel soooo good. I never knew tasting my big sister's pee in front of the other girls, could send me over the edge like this. I'm such a huge perv... but... this moment just feels so damn good.

"Mmmmm... Looks like I just here, just in the nick of time. Did tasting my piss, just make you cum Danny? That's a good boy. Enjoy your orgasm, while tasting big sister's pee pee."

Samantha says down to me. A feeling of something, that could only be described as a blessing, completely envelopes my being. I've never been so satisfied, and I've never experienced this much joy. Was Samantha serious, in saying she'd allow something like this to happen again? I don't have long to dwell on my thoughts, as Samantha speaks out again.

"Now that THAT'S out of the way, something serious is going on however. Really serious. Has everyone seen the news?"

Samantha asks everybody. Looking at us all, of with a look of concern in the apartment.

"Yes. It's why I've brought over my van. We can all fit in here, and go get supplies as well."

Ms Tasha responds. Victoria, Cindy, and myself begin looking in confusion. Wondering what the hell are Ms Tasha and Samatha talking about.

"There's been a lockdown ordered issued. It's effecting the entire state, and other parts of the country as well from what I've heard. Something about some sort of virus, that's going around."

Samantha says. I look slightly puzzled while taking this all in. I notice Cindy then looks rather scared, and Victoria stands there blankly still giving her unreadable expression.

"We need to go and pick up the others, as well as clothing, and whatever food we're going to need for at least a week."

Ms Tasha then kicks in. I thoroughly wipe down my sisters pussy and her legs, and then I stand up. She flushes the toilet, as I get some mouthwash and gargle it for a bit, before getting my wash cloth again to wipe off my face. Samantha then uses it to wipe off her pussy, getting it even cleaner. She both leave the bathroom, and Samantha heads into her bedroom.

"Danny I'm scared..."

Cindy says over to me, as she approaches me from my left side.

"You'll protect me, won't you Prince?"

Victoria says, as she approaces me from my right.

"I know so long as you're here with us, everything will be alright Danny."

Ms Tasha then says approaching me from my front, wrapping her arms around me. My teacher does smell really really good, I'd almost forgotten how delicious this grown woman's scent is, as I'd gotten pulled away by these two younger ones. I close my eyes and say a quick prayer, honestly hoping that everyone will be OK. Then suddenly I open them back up, moving away from the girls and going over to the couch. I suddenly remember, I had nutted ALL OVER the couch earlier. I didn't even get the chance to clean it all up, because I got lured into the bathroom, by Cindy and Victoria. I serach frantically over it, but can't find any parts of the mess I made before. I suddenly hear Ms Tasha giggle out.