Golden Lust Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about that Danny. I clean it all up... personally when you were away."

She says. Giving me a seductive look, while touching her finger to her lips. I just stand there looking at her. Did she actually...? I mean she said she... what the hell HAPPENED out here, while I was away? Suddenly Samantha emerges from her bedroom, with a fresh change clothes.

"So... are we ready? Come on get dressed you three. Ms Tasha and I are ready to go. Get the lead out, so we can get outta here."

Samantha says Victoria, Cindy, and myself. It's obvious she wants us ALL to go somewhere, but I have no idea where she's talking about.

"Go where?"

I quickly ask her in response.

"To the Sorority house silly. We've got to go and get Tammy and Anastasia, so we can bring them here!"

Samantha retorts. I looked at her shocked, she's not thinking of having everyone stay HERE is she? We can't have her, Ms Tasha, Cindy, Victoria, Tammy, AND Anastasia, all cramped up in our tiny little place can we? That's crazy. How would we even all...

"Hurry!"

Samantha quickly chimes in. Cindy, Victoria, and myself all go into my bedroom. We all quickly put on our clothing, and emerge back into the living room.

"Let's go everyone. We're going to have a grand adventure."

Ms Tasha lovingly says. And we all head on out the door. Outside there is a full-sized van. It's really really nice.

"Get in everyone."

Says Ms Tasha, as she unlocks all of the doors with her key fob. Inside we can see there are three rows of seating. Two in the front, two in the middle, and a long seat in the rear. My teacher takes the driver seat, while Samantha climbs into the passenger. Victora, Cindy and myself climb into the very backseat of the van. Ms Tasha cranks the engine, and begins driving towards the Soroity house.

What is this lockdown, that they're talking about? How long is it going to last? I guess we're going to play this by ear, we'll be OK so long as we all stick togheter I guess. It is then Victoria and Cindy, grab me tightly by both arms. This is about to get interesting... Oh well. Let's see what craziness is in store for the future.

To be continued...