Golden Lust Ch. 13

Story Info
A Quick Detour?
15.5k words
4.31
11.5k
12

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Golden Lust Ch.13

-------------------------------------

Nnnnnnn... God. Where am I now? What the hell happened? Laying flat on my back, and staring up at the ceiling of Ms Tasha's van, my memories of what transpired before, suddenly start to rush back to me. Anastasia & Tammy had just had their way with me. They both rode on my face in front of EVERYBODY. They both had came right in my mouth, and they even licked my cock together, working me over until I passed out. What the hell...

Did that really just happen? Did I just make it, with a JUNIOR and a SENIOR at the same time? Lol wow... I just can't believe it. God my mouth feels all sticky though.

The rumbling of the engine motor, and the warm carpeted floor of Ms Tasha's clean vehicle, feel very soothing together at the same time. My breathing becomes normal again, along with my fully awakened consciousness. I suddenly realize the powerful scent that is echoing on my breath. There's no mistaking it. It's the smell of a girl's pussy... no two of them together, along with the aroma of their ass on my breath.

I smell the mixed up scent again, catching just how POWERFUL and deep it is in my mouth. I instantly go to cover it up, causing an eruption of laughter, unified loudly throughout the entire vehicle. My dick can't help but twitch for a hot second. All of the girls are enjoyed, seeing what I had just did. It's embarassing... but I gotta admit to myself, I kinda liked it too. Having two older students use my mouth like that was just... it was amazing, and the mixed up taste of both of them is incredible.

"Ahhhh... You have awaken Young Prince. Did you sleep well? My pussy is still warm, because of what you have done to me."

I hear spoken down, in a haunting yet alluring voice. It is then I see Anastasia's face come into my vision. Peering down at me, her smile is as attractive as ever. The alluring Senior-Year student coyly looks, with her piercing icy blue eyes. This young woman is truly beautiful I can't help but think to myself. Her smile is telling me, she's still quite satisfied with my performance. She just used my mouth and lips to cum all over, just moments ago here on the floor. The glance she's shooting down towards me, is telling me (Good Boy), along with her expressions.

"Mmmmm... And how is my favorite naughty student feeling? Are you feeling better now Danny? I can't believe you actually ATE these two innocent girls out, in MY van while the rest of us had to watch."

I hear another voice say. It is then Ms Tasha's face pops in, and peers down at me as well, glancing towards me her own wicked smile. Ms Tasha's enormous breasts almost COMPLETELY covers my entire vision at first. I can't help but smile this time, still keeping my mouth/breath covered with my hand. Seeing my own teacher's huge breasts bounce around in front me, I can't help but think of all the times I've played with them, and even got the chance, to suck on them a little bit. God, what a magnificent woman she really is...

My eyes go towards my side, as I can't help but remember, all the bad things WE did in me & Samantha's apartment, not too long ago. I had my own teacher's ass and pussy in my mouth as well. God it tastes incredible. Who knew an older woman's pussy and ass hole, could taste so God damned GOOD. To think I have eaten out my own teacher, AND her younger sister together (whom we share classes with) in the lecture hall at school, that very same day. I can't help but start to blush a little, as I smile... It is embarassing some of the things her and I have done, but I can't help it. It's like... even though it IS a bit nasty, it's my DUTY. I have to serve my beautiful teacher's pussy. Any drop of her cum that leaks out, it is my absolute RESPONSIBILITY to clean it up. And I will...

"You little goof... you're horrible! It was like you NEVER wanted to wake up. You never passed out, while having your face between MY legs. I'm definitely gonna have to punish you for that. Making me wait for so long... Maybe I'll just sit on your face, or keep your face between my legs, when I sit on the toilet to piss again. Hmmmm?"

I hear my big sisters voice then pop in.My face begins to go red, while suddenly Samantha's face appears over me smiling. Her OWN large proportioned breasts appear, and disappear out of my sight. My eyes can't help, but widen quickly at the sight. The way they just bounced, and hearing what she had just said IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, it was enough to shock me into giving her my FULL attention. Wait! I shouldn't be thinking about those... I shouldn't be thinking about my big sister's tits. Her gorgeous smile hints at those mischevous words, actually being serious. What is she planning NOW?

I can't even help but glance at her big titties again, as they bounced right in front of my face once more. Not as much as Ms Tasha's, but Samantha DEFINITELY has a hella nice pair on her as well. Fuck... why do I keep thinking about my big sister's rack?

"Were you just looking at my TITS Danny? I am your SISTER! You can't be looking at these unless... these are what you really like. I would've let you suck on them if you wanted, while we were together at the sorority house. But it seemed, you prefered your tongue to be inside my ass hole... "

Samantha says. Trying to act startled and appauled, as she then begins swishing her tits side-to-side right in front my eyes, causing all of the girls in the van to erupt loudly, laughing hard towards me again. My hand drops down, and my mouth begins to hang open a bit, as all of the girls continue to laugh & cheer. I can't but help but focus on Samantha's big titties. They're just too beautiful... My hands start to rise up, almost instinctively on their own. I want to... I want to FEEL my big sister's tits. Right here. Right now. Right in front of everybody. I want to taste them. But Samantha yanks her tits away from me, giving an audible gasp. Pretending to be innocent, and covering them up with both of her hands.

"Danny! Your breath really stinks! What HAVE you been eating young man?"

She says. Shocked, I QUICKLY cover my mouth back up, not letting the smell of Tammy & Anastasia, emit out from my breath, for any of the other girls inside the van to smell.

"Fuck!" I think to myself. Almost getting completely caught up, in looking at my big sister's breasts. I feel my dick twitch for a second. I can't believe my own big sister's tits, turned me on right in front of EVERYONE. I wanted to touch them. Maybe suck on them just a little, if Samantha would've let me. With her permission, I woud've gladly gently pulled her tits right out of her bra, and caress and suck on them both, right here in front of the rest of the girls. I woud've certaintly tried to make her feel good. I wonder if Samantha would let me, if I begged her a little...

Wait... no! Fuck. I almost embarassed myself even futher. On top of everything I've did in Ms Tasha's van, I can't be lusting like mad, over my own big sister's titties... even if they are BIG.

"I am glad you are with us again my Prince. I watched over you, the entire time you rested. I was worried, but I stayed here by your side the entire time. I really love watching you sleep..."

Victoria says, as she then peers over me, with her own icy blue eyes. Completely identical to her older sister's. Staring down at me intently, as she then moves one of her hands down onto my chest.

The expression on her face, is unreadable as usual. Looking up at her, I just can't read her expression at all. Strange... was she really worried about me or something? I mean... I was just laying here, passed out the entire time. After her big sister & Tammy used my services, to make them both cum over my mouth. All I did was lay here, passed out in the center of the van right?

Victoria's hand is really warm. It is placed directly on the top of my chest. She... DID say that she really loved me recently right? Damn... I don't know what to even say to her. How do I respond to that? She's putting her hand right over my heart. Why do I... feel this sort of ENERGY from Victoria's touches? What emotion is this? Am I... am I really starting to catch FEELINGS for this alluring young Goth? I look up directly at her. Those blue eyes. Those... icy blue eyes of hers, never leaving me for a second. I almost feel numb, yet warmed by her touch and her presence, at the exact same time.

I'm almost become lost in this moment. Time feels like it's frozen, as this is happening. She keeps peering down on me. I almost start to feel a temptation welling up inside of me, and I want to ask Victoria something, right in front of all the girls. I want to... ask her out on a date or something. I want to see, if she'd really like to be my girlfriend, right here in front of everyone if she'd like to. Before I foolishly open my mouth, I hear another voice chime in.

"Stop LYING you nasty Goth! You were right in your seat the entire time. You were playing games on your cell phone, and periodically checking on Danny, just like the rest of us did!"

Cindy snaps at Victoria, causing all of the girls to erupt into joyus laughter. I can't help but chuckle myself briefly, as I turn my gaze towards Cindy. She's looking absolutely adorable with her glasses, as she's looking over at Victoria. Victoria looks over to her as well, giving her that open blank-like expression. She knows Cindy TOTALLY busted her this time, as we all know I was in no real danger or anything. Laying on the warm floor of Ms Tasha's van, is one of the most comfortable spots, I've ever been in honestly.

Still keeping a hand over my mouth though, I can't help but feel a bit grateful. I really honestly felt, like I was about to ask Victoria out, and that would've been stupid. Especially doing it, right in front of ALL of the girls... especially CINDY. What kind of power, does this little Goth have over me? I'm going to have to be careful...

I turn back and focus my attention on Cindy, who turns back from Victoria, and looks back down on me. Giving me ALL of her attention, and cracking her coy, playful, yet confident smile; Looking up towards her, gives me a feeling of calm, yet deep appreciation and gratitude. Here is the girl I've wanted to be with, basically since I was a KID. She really does have a way, of instantly making me feel better, and happy. She really is deep within my heart. I honestly couldn't imagine my life without her at this point. All of the wild times we've shared recently, I know I would be lost without my cute, nerdy girlfriend.

"We... ALL... were concerned about you Danny. Even though we knew you were safe. All of us did watch over you while you were sleeping. You looked so happy and peaceful, while you were laying there. It was great to just watch you sleeping soundly, just like you did, while I layed next to you in your bed."

Cindy then says continuing. She then places her own hand, on top of the other side of my chest, whilst still smiling softly down on me. Her expression lets me know everything is alright, and at the same time, her playful demeanor is as genuine just as she's always been. I know she's real. I know she's telling the TRUTH. She's always kept it real with me. God thank you, for allowing this cute, short, blonde, nerdy girl I've grown up with, to finally become officially my gf. I reach up and hold Cindy and Victoria's hands on top of my chest, and offer a smile to the both of them.

"You little brat! I gave you the PRIVELEGE, of letting ME sit on your face earlier. I rubbed my butt ALL OVER your mouth and your lips, let you taste my pussy AND my ass hole in front of the everybody, I even sent you that SPECIAL VIDEO, letting you see me piss this morning, and THIS is how you thank me? by passing OUT? You are the WORST Danny. The worst Freshmen of all-time ever!"

Tammy scolds me from above, before giving me a slight pap on the top of my head. The rest of the girls burst out in laughter. I even smirk a bit, at Tammy's stern raunchy & humor. Something comes over me, and I begin to say something snarky back at her.

"Yeah... You should've fucking SAVED your piss for me. I could've drank it down for you, if you weren't so fucking selfish."

I defiantly say back to her, in a calm yet passe manner. All of the girls in the van, to look at me, with shock and awe across their face. My eyes widen instantly, realizing what I just casually said, to this older Junior-Year student. Wow, did I really just mouth off to her like that? It is then I also notice, the erotic stench of Anastasia's and Tammy's juices, from within my mouth, coming out from the words I had said.

Immense embarassment begins to consume me entirely, as the heavy smell of the two older students pussy and their asses, begins to hover completely over my face. Their combined aroma is so thick from within my breath, now freely hovering above me. I can't even smell anything, expect their pussy juices, and their assholes that were in my mouth. My smart ass response, instantly came back to bite me. Damn it...

All of the girls burst out in laughter again. There's nothing I really can say. I HAVE been eating them all out recently. They told me to do it, and I did so happily... My Teacher, My GF, These 2 hot Gothic chicks, My Teacher's SISTER, and even MY OWN sister...

All of their pussies and their butts, has been in my mouth recently. My breath must smell, like a pungent mixture of ALL of them to some extent. Even if I tried to play it cool, to deny it and save my dignity, it would be the most transparent lie I ever told. My cheeks start burning red from embarassment. Suddenly I feel a hand moving up and down my crotch. Startled, I look across at it, and notice Tammy is fondling my dick.

"Oh really... Do you like how it tastes? Did you want it THAT badly? You weren't happy, just seeing a video of me taking a piss? You'd rather have it in your mouth? I think I have a few drops in me...Do you want it Danny?

Tammy says down to me. INSTANTLY I turn to my side, being unable to look at her in the face. My dick quickly begins to fill up, in Tammy's hand. Causing a vocal response from her.

"Ohhhhh look... You're hard again. You nasty naughty ass freshmen. You just CAME, and right in my face. Did I tell you, you could get hard again so quickly? You were quite the smart assm recently towards me weren't you? I SAID, I think I have a few drops pee inside me... Aren't you going to respectfully ask me, if I'd be gracious enough to let it out in your mouth? An ungrateful, smart mouthed brat like YOU wouldn't even appreicate it, I bet..."

Tammy says down towards me, giving me her wicked devious smile. My cheeks begin burning red, as I can't help but feel embarassed by her words. I do... I... DO... want to taste her piss. It was so UNFAIR, that all I got from Tammy, was a video of her using the toilet. It should've been ME that got to taste her urine. I begin twitching, from feeling the IMMENSE desire rising up from me. Not to mention how GOOD it feels, having Tammy's soft hand, now fully stroking my now fully-erect dick.

"Does that dried, aged, smell of my ass enterance and my pussy water excite you my Prince? It's all over your mouth. We can all see it... It's speaded out, all over your mouth. It might not ever come off of your breath. Your mouth might smell, like between my legs forever. Isn't that great?"

Anastasia then says. Looking at me with the utmost confidence. FUCK why did they both have to talk like that? Why are they trying to intentionally make it sound so nasty? I don't want them to think, I actually... LIKE having their old cum just gathering in my mouth. I need to wash it out actually... I don't want them thinking, I'd WANT to have the old taste of their ass and their pussies, in my mouth... forever. I'm not that much of a FREAK. Fuck... My dick can't help itself. It starts to twitch uncontrolably, and all of the girls notice, as they erupt into cheering for me. This must be giving them all sorts of new ideas, oh God... They're all overjoyed, as per discovering this new unknown fetish of mine, and all simultaneously start rubbing all over my chest, my balls, and dick.

"Nnnnoooo... I... fuck. FUCK Tammy...I..."

I moan/mumble out, as all of the girls in the van, start touching all over me. I turn back to my side, trying not to look at ANY of them. My crotch instinctively starts moving on it's own. I feel so hot now. I can't get away... I'm getting hornier, every millisecond that passes by. I feel hands rubbing across my nipples, hands rubbing across my belly button, hands just everywhere like they're trying to coaxing something out of me.

"Mmmmm you what baby? You like the taste of that old cum? You want me to pee in your mouth? You want my hot urine in your mouth, so you can swallow it again? Tell me... in front of everyone. You really LIKE that aged flavor of cum from me & Anastasia, still on your breath. Don't you nasty Freshmen?"

Tammy responds.

"Danny...? Do you really want to drink Tammy's pee now? I'm shocked."

I hear Victoria say down to me innocently.

"You're going to let my little sister, PEE in your mouth? Just like her and I both did in class that day? Danny you are too much."

I hear Ms Tasha exclaim. My cheeks burn harder than they ever did before. I DO... I DO... I so want to taste Tammy's pee again. But I can't... I shouldn't just SAY this in front of everybody. It's too much.

"Always promise respect. You know our pussies need it Danny. You know how sticky they get. You promised us all, you accepted your place. That you would take care of us, and place your face between our legs, whenever we need you. Anytime. Anyplace. Whenever the piss needs to come forth, you would openyour mouth, and let it all flow inside, where it definitely belongs... We love you Prince. Now please drink it down."

Anastasia then says down to me. Oh my god... I need it... suddenly, I raise my upper body up force. Leaning forward a bit, I look directly over at Tammy. With the biggest SMILE on my face, I open my mouth up widely, and let my tongue hang out, while staring at her.

The beautiful Junior-Year student, looks at me briefly started and shocked. Her appearance then goes back, to her devilish grin. I've given her what she wants. I've given in completely to her, and the rest of the girls temptations. I still feel the warm hands of the girls, all over me. I feel SO good... I want it, I can't help myself I WANT to have Tammy's urine in my mouth once again.

"Please Tammy... Can I taste your pee-pee once more. I'm sorry smarted off to you before. I just got jealous, I couldn't drink your morning piss before. I would've been so happier, if I could have drank it all, directly from your pussy. I know my place. I have to put my face between your legs, whenever it comes out. It just hurt me, that your delicious piss this morning, couldn't have been swallowed by me."

I say in the most soul-baring manner that I can muster. Tammy's smile never leaves her face. When the rest of the girls, proceeds giving their moans in approval.

"You should drink it Danny. That's why we love you. You're MY boyfriend, but you need to drink all of our piss. We can't get enough, of pissing into your mouth, and seeing how you look, when you gulp that hot stuff down your throat."

Cindy says to me, then leaning forward and giving me a quick kiss on my warm forehead.

"Come on young man. You can be more respectful than that. Tammy seems to have held in a few drops for you. Guess she didn't give it ALL to the toilet, back at the sorority house. You should feel lucky. Just like when I gave you ALL of MY piss, back at our apartment. You looked like it really tasted good. Didn't it? You want more pee pee all in your mouth..."

My big sister says. Her words send me over the edge. I don't fucking care anymore... I've GOT to get any piss, any of the girls are harboring, into my mouth right here and right now. I lick my lips in the slowest, and wettest mannr possible, while looking at them all.