Golden Lust Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There it is..."

I hear Anastasia exclaim. I look over at her, sitting naked on the swing. God she really is hot. Every bit as pretty as Victoria. Her and her younger sister, are truly mirrors into exotic beauty. Anastasia sees me staring at her, she immediately opens her legs a little, and jiggles her own nice titties for me to look at.

FUCK, I think to myself. Anastasia is really... God she's fucking incredible. My dick is throbbing like crazy. I'm feeling hot again. Looking at all of the girls here, just sitting completely naked, I don't know even know what they want, or what's the meaning of this gesture. I feel a hand, sliding up and down the length of my cock. I instantly turn back, and see it's Ms Tasha. She looks up at me, staring me right in the eyes, and licks her lips.

"Danny... do you want to do it? Do you want to suck on these, right in front of everybody. You can have them, if you want to... I'll let you do whatever you want."

I hear echoed from my own sister. I look over at Samantha, who is now proudly pushing her BIG tits, out towards my general direction.

" Re... REALLY!?"

I say aloud. Causing giggles from some of the girls. My dick springs up as hard as it can, as all of the girls take notice.

"Wow. He really IS attracted to his big sister. Mmmmmm that's hot. He really must LOVE her tits. Bet you he goes crazy, when he has his face between her legs."

Cindy says coyly. I'm starting to almost feel dizzy. My dick is throbbing mad. I can't take my eyes off of Samantha. I want to... I want to suck on her tits, right here, right out in public. It is then I feel my dick get completely engulfed. A tight, warm, wet sensation seizes my dick. My head goes back in pleasure, unable to BELIEVE this magnificent sensation, that has just swallowed my dick entirely.

"Mggggmmmph.."

I hear come from Ms Tasha's mouth. Ms Tasha has taken my dick into her mouth. She keeps looking up at me, and I look back down at her sitting on the swing. She pulls my dick out of her mouth, licks at the dick head repeatedly, over and over before spitting hard at it, and taking it back into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

I yell out in pleasure, causing all of the girls to erupt in pleasure. They are looking at me standing in front of Ms Tasha, who is now sucking my dick back and forth, sending me into pleasure, like I barely can stand.

"That's it sis. Suck his dick good. A smart ass Freshmen like HIM, deserves it."

Tammy then says. I look over at her, who returns my glance, and is now motioning me to come over to her now.

"Here... Now..."

Tammy says. My eyes begin to squint, as my hips are moving on their own, from my dick getting sucked in, by my own gorgeous teacher. Ms Tasha pulls my dick out of her mouth one last time, before spitting on it one last time. The sight is so erotic to witness. My own teacher with her huge breasts, was just sucking my cock, and now it's soaking wet from her spit.

I begin to walk over to Tammy, when I hear a WAP sound, coming from my ass.

"AHHH!"

I scream out, causing all of the girls to burst out in laughter. Ms Tasha had swatted me on my ass. Even though my pants are on, it STILL stung a bit. What the fuck... Standing in front of Tammy, she's got her devious grin, that I knew was coming. I KNEW IT... I almost bet SHE was the one, that planned this whole thing. It had to be her... right? To my surprise, Tammy actually reaches out, and wraps her arms around me, giving me a great big hug from the swing. Her face is at the side of my dick, and she's turned her face sideways, so it's right in front of her view as she hugs me.

"I'd... actually better be careful. If I fell in love with a Freshmen... Mmmmm... Your dick smells good."

Tammy says. I become taken aback by her words, as well as everyone else. Did she just say Fall In Love? HER? I know she couldn't have said that. I'm just too horny. A fine ass Varsity CHEERLEADER, actually catching hard feelings for a Freshmen like me? How???

I then feel Tammy's tongue start to flicker across my dick. She hasn't even let go from hugging me. She begins to kiss and lap over and over, at my hard, wet, cock protruding from my jeans. Ms Tasha's spit is still on my dick, and Tammy just keeps sliding her tongue across it, while kissing it steadily, seeming to get more and more into it, still not letting me go.

"You want to do it, don't you little sis. You want Danny's cock in your mouth. There is no shame. You can put it inside. We won't tell anyone..."

Ms Tasha says over to her younger sister. Tammy pulls away from her embrace of me, then looks up at me, just like her older sister did.

"You fucking nasty ass Freshmen! You're in fucking trouble. Get these fucking PANTS OFF now!"

Tammy says. Before literally YANKING my pants to the ground, causing all of the girls to erupt, into pure chaotic laughter. FUCK... I think to myself. Now I'm naked and exposed out in public, just like the rest of them are.

"Mmmmmm..."

I hear Tammy say, with my dick now directly in her face. She just immediately dives in. She just takes my dick RIGHT INTO her mouth, and begins sucking it back and forth. Over and over, Tammy sucks it good. She pushes saliva from the back of her mouth, onto my dick as she just sucks it, like she's actually ENJOYING doing this in front of everyone.

"Ahhhhhh fuck... FUCK!"

I yell out, while Tammy continues to suck. Her blowjob is even SLOPPIER than her older sisters. The more Tammy sucks on it, the more spit she brings out from her mouth. My body is beginning to shake, from the incredible feeling. I NEVER KNEW, Tammy could suck a dick so good. She's sucking me, like she REALLY want me to bust a nut HARD in her throat.

"Oh my fucking GOD Tam-..."

I barely get out of my mouth, before feeling like I could explode any second.

Tammy just contines to suck, as I feel a shock run throughout my body. I know I didn't cum, but it certainly feels like a healthy glob of precum has just pushed out.

"Mmmmmmm..."

I hear Tammy moan. I let out some of my prenut, I know that I did. Tammy stops for a moment, seeming like she's tasting something. My dick is still in her mouth, but she looks fixated, on the new flavor that leaked inside.

"Handsome Prince... We beckon for you. Bring your kingly cock, over to us now. I wish to suck on it, and taste it all the way in my mouth again."

"Boyfriend... I need you again my Prince. May I have a taste, of your royal cock once more? I will swallow you seed, if you choose to release it."

Anastasia & Victoria call over to me. I look over to them, then back over to Tammy. The GORGEOUS red-headed cheerleader, is looking up at me smiling. My dick is still in her mouth, and she's looking at me lovingly. She looks so happy, not like anything I've ever seen before. She still looks at me in a devious way, but she looks... kinda like a girlfriend would at me. I slowly pull my dick out of her mouth, while her eyes remain locked on me. It flops out, with a long strand of spit, connecting from her mouth to my dick. I then see her swallow something, while she's still looking at me smiling fiendishly. Did she just swallow that glob of prenut?

Instinctively, I begin to walk over to Anastasia & Victoria. Then suddenly again, I hear an even louder WAP than before.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I yell out. The echo, seemingly traveling through the woods of the park. The girls begin to giggle, as I march with my pants down around my ankles, over to the younger & older Goths. I stand right between them, and they just instantly fall to their knees before me. They each put one of their hands at my thighs, and the other at my torso. In unison, completely together, they each begin to kiss and lick at my cock. Oh my God, I can't BELIEVE what I'm seeing. Two sisters, A Senior and a fellow Freshmen TOGETHER, working over my cock. Not to mention, they're both Goths who are sexy as FUCK. What did I do right, to EARN such a privilege? I don't know how this happened, but I'm so entirely grateful God. Both of their tongues together, are licking at the underneath of my dick. I then see Victoria go a little bit lower, and she starts to make her way over to my balls. Anastasia continues to run her tongue, up and down the entire length of my shaft. They are keeping their hands, in the same position while doing it. Their drool is now mixing in, with Tammy's and Ms Tasha's.

"Mmmmmmm.... Young Prince's dick tastes delicious."

"Your nuts are delicious. Let me suck on them Prince."

I then hear Anastasia & Victoria exclaim. Anastasia is still staying at one side, lapping all over my throbbing dick. Meanwhile Victoria looks perfectly content, at the other side, licking gently and sucking my ball sack over and over into her mouth. My dick becomes sopping wet once more. They don't even seem to care, that Ms Tasha's and Tammy's spit, had just drowned my dick only moments before.

"Uhhhh... Ahhhhhhh!"

I yell out to the sky. My head rises up, and I feel like I'm practically going to fall over backwards. The two Gothic girs reach around to my back, and together pull me forward to them, keeping my balance. I really nearly lost it. My face is burning red. My knees are feeling like buckling. But the two Gothic girls keep my binded in their clutches.

"Fuck...! Ana-Anastasia... Victoria... STOP!"

I cry out with immesnse pleasure. But the two Gothic girls do not stop, they seem to have their own unique plan. It is then I look back down, and see Victoria move back from my ball sack. She lines up across from her older sister, at the head of my dick. It is then I see the younger Gothic sister, take my cock nearly half way down, the length of my steel-hardened penis. She looks like she coughs a bit, as her sister watches her take it. Anastasia then grab the remaining length of my penis, and begins to stroke it off.

"What...? No..."

I barely audibly exclaim. But the two Goths do not listen, Anastasia continues to beat off my dick, meanwhile Victoria continues bobbing her head, after coming back from dick coughing. I see the younger Gothic girl, then begin to look up at me. Her ice cold blue eyes, are truly mesmerizing to see from up here. Her older sister, keeps jamming my dick into Victoria's mouth. Victoria coughs again, while Anastasia keeps stroking me HARD into. Victoria seems determined though, like she WANTS the other girls to see, me cumming my load into her mouth. She coughs again once more, even harder this time. This time how she falls back, coughing a little harder, with a long strang of her saliva, still connecting from her mouth to my dick.

"My my sweet sister. That simply will not do. When the young prince needs to cum, you have to LET him, slam his royal cock in you as hard as he wants..."

Anastasia says with my cock in her hand, as she peers lustfully over at her younger sister. Anastasia scootches over, to line up directly in front of me. Never letting go of my cock for a second, I see her open her sticky saliva-filled mouth, and unbelievably takes my ENTIRE dick into her mouth/throat without a single issue. All of the girls including Victoria, look upon the Senior-year student in amazement. Anastasia puts BOTH of her hands at my thighs. Her eyes are completely forward, like she's only concentrating on my dick. Her younger sister looked UP at the least, but Anastasia looks supremely focused, my consciousness feeling like it's fading, but magically, my hips start to move on their own.

"Wow! Look at that..."

I hear Cindy yell out gleefully.

"Deepthroat skills... I need to practice that."

I hear my big sister exclaim.

"Oh my. It looks like Danny, will be training us all well."

My teacher then chimes in.

"He's got a really hard dick. It might be difficult. But I KNOW I can throat it eventually..."

Tammy says after her sister.

"Beautiful sister I can not. It's... the Prince's penis is just too hard. I can not take it all yet. My apologies. I need more practice with it in my mouth."

Victoria says over to her elder sister, in an exhausted yet erotic voice. Her mouth still soaking wet, from coughing on my penis, from it nearly reaching in her throat.

Anastasia doesn't lose focus for a second. She then starts to slowly pull backwards, letting my dick all the way to the HEAD, pull out from her throat, before pushing it ALL slowly back inside again. The girls can hardly believe what they are seeing. The Senior-Year Goth then does it again. She doesn't seem to be gagging in the slightest. The feeling of wet throat, is engulfing my cock, like a warm blanket. Anastasia holds onto my thighs really tight. She doesn't look up at me in the slightest, only continuing to look forward at my crotch. Her spit is coming out of her throat, and is now starting to bubble around the base of my dick, and drip down across my nuts.

"AAHHHHH Fuck... FUCK"

I cry out. But the Senior year student, pulls my entire length into & out of her throat once more. She pushes her head forward, taking the length in agagin. My hips begin pushing forward, meeting her head, She still doesn't balk, she just keeps taking every single bit of it, only making her throat wetting it seems. I can feel the liquid in her throat seeming to increase. The feeling is incredible, I can't even seem to stop.

"Hold her head Prince. It'll give you more balance."

I then hear Victoria say. Looking over to the younger Goth off over to the side, I say That's A Great Idea, before taking the back of her elder sister's head, into the palm of one of my hands.

"Maybe you should have done that with Victoria, then you might've shot in her mouth."

My sister calls out to me. Just hearing my big sister's voice, makes me start to buck harder. The elder goth doesn't even choke then. I keep her head in one of my hands, and I just push it all into her mouth, over and over. I try pushing my cock in her throat, as far as I can. The Senior-Year Goth just TAKES it all, without issue. Her eyes going forward, such determination to get out my load, I feel my balls seize up for a second, as I feel I'm really about to nut.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH... Anastasia... I'm.. FUCK. I'm gonna... I'M GONNA!"

I scream out. All of the girls begin looking at me and the Senior in amazement. I feel my nuts tense up harder than before, and it then hits me, I keep bucking OVER AND OVER, into the hot older Gothic students throat. My nut fire out in shots, right into her stomach. Anastasia finally does cought a little bit, her eyes widen gently, as my nut continues to attack her tonsils. I fall back to the ground, while continuing to scream out, with rage of my orgasm. Anastasia is still determined. She falls forward on top of me, meanwhile still maintaining, to keep my dick in her throat. My back hitting the ground, I just lay here...

"Wow... look at him. It looks like he's still cumming."

My big sister says. I look at my crotch, to see Anastasia's beautiful icy eyes, now focused entirely at my face. It's like she WANTS to see my expressions, as I'm cumming. I want to look down on her beautiful self as well.

"Mmmmmmm..."

I moan out. I feel another squirt leave out of my balls, and go right down into her throat, as well both continue to look at each other. God I cannot imagine a more beautiful sight. My dick squirts again, but this time much weaker. Our eyes never leave each others, this time is Anastasia's and mine to share. The whole world can bare witness to what we're doing. This gorgeous Gothic Senior-Year student, swallowing my cum.

"Make sure you empty it all Danny."

I hear Ms Tasha exclaim. I do just as I am told, and try to give Anastasia, the last remaining droplets of my nut. Our eyes still focusing on each other. My dick now starting to go soft a little. Still keeping eye contact on me, Anastasia then begins, to pull the entire length of me out of her mouth. She does so, giving off an audible SLURPING sound. I can't look away from her. This older student is just TOO gorgeous. Our eyes remain on each other, as we're both laying on the ground together. Instinctively for some reason, I start to reach down to her, and try to pull her up towards me, so I can embrace and hold the older student.

"Do you desire me Prince? Did I make you happy? I have never met a man, of such regal quality before. I now only want, to make you happy forever."

Anastasia says, at the side of me while I hold her. She is smiling in my face from my side, while I see a long thick single strand of my cum, hanging from her mouth as I hold her beside me. Did she just say she'd like to make me happy forever? I mean that blowjob was incredible! I have NEVER had a girl, give me head until the finish that damn good. I pull Anastasia even tighther to me, while Victoria crawls over to us, from the other side.

"Mmmmmm beautiful sister. You were heavenly as usual. Together we will serve Danny's needs for all eternity."

The younger Gothic students says. It is then I see something shocking. Victoria leans acoss me, meeting her sister. It is then she LICKS my cum strand, all the way off from her elder sister's mouth. Victoria looks like she adores the taste of my cum, hanging off of her sister's lips. Victoria closes her eyes, as it appears she tries to take it all in, savor the taste of my nut, and then swallow it. My mouth hangs open, barely able to BELIEVE what I am seeing. Victoria looks like she REALLY wanted to taste that ball juice. I reach over to Victoria with my other hand, and pull her back to the ground at my other side, away from her sister.

"Where do you think YOU'RE going. You stay here, where I can always see you."

I say with authority to Victoria, completely unexpectedly.

"Yes my Prince."

The younger Gothic girl responds to me, while her big sister giggles at the sudden situation. I hold them both closer to me, while I look up at the sky. Laying here naked with the two Gothic girls, feels absolutely amazing. It feels like THIS is where I'm supposed to me. With these two at my side, it feels like there is NOTHING I can not accomplish. I close my eyes, still holding them both tight. I almost pass out, before I'm woken up instantly.

"DANNY. What do you think you're doing. You get your ass over here, INSTANTLY young man... NOW."

I hear my big sister call out to me. Snapping back to reality, I immediately sit up, and with my pants still at my ankles, I begin to litterally CRAWL over to where Cindy, and my big sister are still on the swings. Before making my way there however, I hear a WAP-WAP, as two sharp pains at my buttocks, cause me to go crashing to the dirt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I yell out into the ground. Causing every single girl, to laugh out with joy. It's obvious Victoria and Anastasia, had both struck me on the ass, AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. My ass feels like hamburgher, as I had no idea those two could hit so hard.

"Danny!"

I then hear my girlfriend Cindy call over to me. I pick my head up from the ground, and crawl on my hands and knees over to my big sister, and my girlfriend. My head is lowered, I can not even stand up. I then see Cindy and Samantha just open their legs, right in front of me. I look over at them, from one side to the other, doing it repeatedly not knowing what they're doing.

"Here Danny! Come and get it boy. My little pussy has gotten soggy, watching all what you were doing. Come and stick your tongue in it OK?"

My adorable girlfriend says over to me.

"Come and put your FACE between my legs again Danny. My pussy is SO fucking wet right now. You need to come and eat up this mess. I am your SISTER after all... you need to help me."

Samantha then says. My eyes and head perk up instantly. The last time I had to choose, between Cindy & Samantha back at the Sorority, I choose Cindy. This time, with her erotic words and her tone, I crawled up INSTANTLY over to my big sisters sopping vagina.