Golden Lust Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tammy, Ms Tasha, Anastasia, Victoria, Cindy, Samantha... Do... Do ANY of you need to piss right now? Did you get it all out with your morning piss? I'm really really thirsty for it. Please I won't be shy. If you have even the SLIGHTEST droplets, of piss in your pussy, I'll gladly wait here. You can sit on my face... I'll wait here as long as you need, and you can give it to me to drink, if you would honor me with any of the piss you have, until your pussies are entirely empty. THAT'S my job, and I'm GOING to do it right. With honor..."

Loud cheering erupts from every single girl. I have said what I felt, and I said it to them honestly. I see Tammy smile at me, and she then gets up on her hands and knees. She turns away from me, and then begins back up her GORGEOUS rear to my face. Her ass presses against my face, her still sticky/soggy pussy rubbing up against my mouth, she presses back even further, causing me to lay back on the floor.

"Mmmmmm... that's better."

Tammy then says. She lowers her entire booty onto my face, positioning her pussy completely over my mouth. I know what to do. I know my job... I simply open my mouth up, and she begins to push her pussy a little bit, inside of there. I'm so horny... my dick is still throbbing. Noone is touching me now, as my whole upper body, is now the property of Tammy.

"Danny... this is my van. You'd better never let a single drop of that piss, hit my nice new clean carpet in here. Do you hear me young man?"

Ms Tasha says down to me. Watching me awaiting your younger sister's piss.

"Yes ma'am"

I try to say to her. But my mouth is completely covered up, by the Junior-Year red headed student.

"Be quiet. You don't talk, until you have my PISS in your mouth. You naughty Freshmen... I'm going to give you a decent bit to drink."

Tammy says. Wigging her booty on top of me, causing my face to shake side to side, along with her butt. I feel Tammy pushing her ass up and down a little bit, and I begin to close my eyes, in anticipation of her hot golden urine...

"Noooo! Eyes open. You know the rules Danny. Always ALWAYS keep your eyes open, while you're serving the pussy. That way you'll always REMEMBER IT, when the piss has to come out!"

Cindy says... God I can't believe she said that. She's right though. If I closed my eyes, I wouldn't be able to get the full experience. I have to serve the pussy, and DUTIFULLY... I need to keep my eyes open, for the piss.

"Mmmmmm... here..."

Tammy says, if the sofest most alluring voice she's made. My eyes widen a bit, as I feel a quick stream, of a new HOT and very SALTY liquid, enter into my mouth. The watery substance splashes at the base of my tongune, and spreads all across the bottom of my mouth. The flavor is AMAZING. It's so salty... I begin moving my tongue around the the bottom of my mouth, searching specifically for the unique salty flavor. It is then... another quick spurt floods into my mouth, and then another, landing practically in the same location. FUCK... I think to myself. This REALLY tastes good.

"Mmmmmm..."

Tammy moans out. It is suddenly, a few little droplets begin falling freely into my mouth. It's really not much... but the salty hot urines flavor, is simply unbelievable. I don't even swallow it. It's just TOO good... Tammy rests on top of my face. Pushing out a couple of more drips, into the slight tiny pool, that I've collected for her. It's a little bubbly. It's SUPER salty... this is probably the best tasting urine from the girls that I've ever tasted.

"There... Did you like that?"

Tammy says, looking back and down on me. My joyus eyes express to her, that I am immensely happy. I'm just struck at how incredile her morning piss tastes. Tammy then slowly begins to climb off of my face, and I still continue to keep the little puddle of this Junior-Year student's pee within my mouth. The girls can totally tell, that I didn't even swallow it. My mouth is slightly open, and Tammy's urine is on complete display.

"Wow... That must've felt good. Using his mouth really feels GREAT, doesn't it Tammy?"

Cindy says to the older student, while smiline joyfully.

"It sure does. I'll never get tired, of letting go in your mouth Danny."

Tammy says to me. I just lay on floor still, mouth open, and a slight grin on my face. I refuse to swallow Tammy's piss. I want to taste it as long as I can.

"Well... since he doesn't want to swallow it, it seems. Do any of you other young ladies need to go, before we head out? Danny is right here, and he wants us to all feel good."

Ms Tasha directs to the rest of the girls.

"I feel nothing in my nethers, at the moment Danny. I let it all out, back at the Sorority earlier. I'm sorry my Prince. But I promise, I will give a lot of it later..."

Anastasia says down to me. A little sadness comes over me. But still, tasting Tammy's hot urine in my mouth keeps me calm.

"I just used him not too long ago, back at the apartment. He REALLY gulped it down. I think some of it ran out of his mouth. He was amazing to use though. My pussy never felt so good..."

My big sister says. A feeling of PRIDE comes over me. Yep... I sure DID taste my big sisters pee-pee. It was one of my PROUDEST moments. I can't wait for Samantha to have to pee again.

It is suddenly I notice Victoria start to move. She says nothing at all... Just maintaining her usual, unreadable demeanor, she simply climbs forward on top of my mouth, completely covering up my vision with her vagina, and raven black pussy hair.

"That's not fair! Didn't you piss not too long ago!? You CAN'T have to go right now..."

I hear Cindy. Victoria doesn't say a damn thing. She just places her Vagina directly into my mouth. She then places both of her hands, down on top of my forehead. I look up at her, but still can't see anything past her gorgeous thighs, crotch, and her vagina. The entire van goes silent. I can still feel the slight sloshing, of Tammy's warm urine at the bottom of my mouth hole. Victoria just holds my head still, and then I felt a couple of drops of new liquid, enter inside of my mouth, falling into the puddle.

"Mmmmmm. Prince..."

Victoria seductively says. I don't feel anything after those first two droplets. Suddenly a SHARP SQUIRT pushes into the puddle in my mouth. I jump a bit from Victoria's force. I end up swallowing a loud GULP, causing all of the girls to make sounds signaling interest. The taste of the urine in the back of my mouth, DEFINITELY changed a bit from that squirt. Victoria's was more watery and sour at the moment. Almost like a warm lemony flavor, that had just been added to Tammy's salty piss. A few more drops from Victoria begin to fall out. More of that sharp, sour flavor gets added, to the puddle I'm deliberately keeping at the bottom of my mouth. Victoria gives one more FORCEFUL squirt, almost causing me to choke, as the liquid now splashes against the right side of my inner-cheek, before swishing around, and forming back into a larger puddle, at the base of my mouth.

"Hggggghhnnn...."

I moan out almost shivering. Almost choking on the warm piss, Victoria had just added, felt absolutely amazing... Her flavor has completely overtaken Tammy's in my throat. I can taste it... Victoria's sour citrus flavored urine, has conqured the distinct sharp & salty flavor, of Tammy's pee pee. It's begun to start frothing... Victoria's piss, has now caused it to start bubbling up, from the interaction of Tammy's piss. Victoria then gives a slightly less forceful squirt. Hitting my tongue, reminding me of her sour flavor, it only makes the piss in there bubble up even more. FUCK... I love this... I'm not moving at all. I try to keep my head perfectly still, as Victoria then seems to give out, 3 gentle droplets to the inside of my mouth. The mostly sour flavor of Victoria, and practically gone salty flavor or Tammy's urine, has now filled up maybe, slightly more than HALF of my mouth.

"I love you my Prince. Mmmmm... My pussy feels so relieved, because of your service. I'll have to urinate some more, later on for you tonight alright?"

Victoria says, as she then rises off from my face. My mouth remains open. I display PROUDLY the bubbling concoction, that Tammy and Victoria's combined piss has created. The girls look at it, displaying expressions of commendation. They look quite proud of me. Like they're HAPPY that I'm here to service them, and I feel exactly the same that they do. Still smiling with my mouth wide open, showing Tammy & Victoria's piss pool to them; Surpringly it is then Ms Tasha, who steps in with her own demands.

"Now gargle it with you mouth a little Danny. Let it really mix around in your mouth young man. You need to thoroughly get the flavor blended inside, before you swallow all that piss down right?"

My teacher says. I think Ms Tasha is right. It'll probably taste amazing, if I swish it around, and blend it together as much as possible... I then notice, that all of the girls including my teacher, have all raised up their cell phones to me. My face feels warm, as I can see they are all recording me, but I keep my place smiling, with Tammy's and Victoria's piss half way filled in my mouth.

"You can do it Danny!"

My GF Cindy cheers me on. Smiling widely still, I then gargle the piss concoction just a little. Small bubbles form up in my mouth. All of the girls are pointing their cell phones at me. I gargle it still some more, and the fizz of Victoria's and Tammy's piss, begins to froth and grow even thicker. The girls begin cheering me on, as they keep recording me, and I keep gargling the pissy liquid. The mixed urine then becomes incredibly incredibly thick, and the flavor blend of the two girls mixes perfectly. Still overpowering with the sour citrus flavor, of Victoria's majority piss, The tastes DOES become highly highly delectable. I feel the froth in my mouth nearly bubble up to my lips. I immediately close my mouth, and cover my mouth hole with my hand.

"I think he did it. He mixed it up perfectly... look at how his cheeks are starting to poke out from it."

My big sister says.

"Mmmmm, does that taste GOOD Danny?"

Ms Tasha then comes in.

"My urines flavor was made for you to drink Danny."

Victoria speaks down to me softly.

"Go ahead and swallow all that. Swallow all that piss I gave you to baby. It turns me on to see it."

Tammy then says.

"Taste it slowly Danny. No need to rush things. Just let it all run down, into your throat for us to witness. It makes us feel good, when you serve our pussies needs handsome prince."

Anastasia speaks to me. I look over at her beautiful face. God I love the way she speaks to me. I really could serve this beautiful senior student FOREVER. I lower my hand from my mouth, and I slowly let the mixture of piss, start to run it's way down my throat.

"Hnnnnnnn....."

I moan out. The warm sour/salty liquid, still bubbling in my mouth goes down roughly. It's so fizzy, but it tastes so fucking good.

"Swallow it Danny. Swallow it some more!"

My girlfriend encourages me. I let some more of the flavored urine, ride it's way all the way down into my stomach. The girls begin to cheer for me some more. I take my time, but I swallow more of the urine froth. Some of it doesn't want to go down. The bubbles of piss have gotten quite thick. I choke on the urine mix a little, and the girls notice my coughing a bit on Tammy & Victoria's pee pee.

"Danny are you ok? Is my dearest naughty student, having some trouble swallow it? Here I think I can help you with that young man."

Ms Tasha tells me. It is then SHE begins to crawl onto my face. She turns away from me, and slowly lowers her ass right onto my face. She's facing away from me, just like her young sister did. Even still keep some of the piss mixture in my mouth, I manage to open my mouth up gently, so My gorgeous teacher can get her pussy inside it.

"Danny... Mmmm... I've been holding in a little bit. It might be a good amount, I don't know... Right now, can you swallow this for me? Help your teacher, to relieve her pussy for you. Be good and swallow it..."

My teacher tells me. My eyes practically roll into the back of my head, from her words. Still feeling the little reminices of the two girls prior piss, the froth is REALLY bubbly, dispite there not being too much left of it. I can feel Ms Tasha bouncing up and down a little. She's trying to shake herself and relax. It feels so good, everytime my gorgeous teacher sits on my face. I can smell her ass... It's musky for certain. It's musky, tart smelling, yet it's so god damned feminine.

"Mmmmm..."

I moan out in estacy. Smelling my gorgeous teacher's ass, while the taste of her younger sisters piss, has filled up my mouth. Her legs start to relax, as I then feel a stead medium-powerful stream FALL into my mouth. The angle of it veers to my left. The stream is scattering against the left-side of my teeth. It's hot... SUPER hot. I jump a bit startled, at just how heated, Ms Tasha's piss is. It's heat seems to make the already froth inside of my mouth, become watery along with it. Her piss is so powerful, I can't even keep inside of my mouth. I just swallow it, as it continues to fall out. I can barely make out the flavor, maybe slightly salty, but not as much as Tammys. Her stream doesn't let up in the slightest. I keep feeling Ms Tasha's stream, hitting the left side of my jaw. It feels amazing as Ms Tasha is taking a piss. All of the girls are cheering, looking at my eyes widening while Ms Tasha releases her piss. Her piss then begins shooting down, directly onto my tongue. It IS salty, just like Tammy's. All of the froth in my mouth has disappeared, Ms Tasha's pee pee has cleared the area. Now there's nothing but supremely hot, watery urine from my teacher, I keep swallowing it as she continues to pee.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... Danny... You're so great. The best toilet my pussy's ever used. Just drink it all for me dear."

My teacher praises me. I gladly do as she says, as the girls continue to film me. I pay FULL attention, to my gorgeous teacher's pussy. Her stream of piss, is the only thing that matters. Nothing in the world, means ANYTHING right now. My teacher has to piss... and it's all mine. Ms Tasha's urine still hitting directly onto my tongue, I can distinctly tastes it's saltiness. Quite similar to Tammy's in flavor, I am loving this salty urine sensation, it's just so HOT I HAVE TO SWALLOW it quickly. I can not savor it as much as I'd like. It's too heated. But I'm going to gulp it. Ms Tasha's stream starts to trickle a little. I'm still getting every drop down. The girls are still recording me, and cheering me on swallowing the piss.

"Swallow Tasha's piss you hunk. We love you, when you swallow it baby."

Tammy says. My dick twitches at her words, and all of the girls notice it, and begin to cheer. Ms Tasha is pushing out her piss some more, but we can both tell she's nearly finished. I gulp down steadily, the last squirts of her stream. I then keep my head still, as Ms Tashs rests her ass on my face, she takes her precious time, and makes ABSOLUTELY sure, that she pisses out every drop that's within her pussy.

"You're amazing Danny. I didn't know you could drink so much. That was so hot..."

Samantha tells me. Ms Tasha then crawls off of my face, and there is still just a little bit left, of what Ms Tasha had given me. All of the girls point their phones to me up close, my smile immediately comes right back, but I think close my mouth, and swallow the last puddle, with one BIG gulp of the urine.

"Yayyyyyy! You did it again Danny. You're the BEST in the world for sure."

Cindy tells me while smiling.

"Only you could accomplish such greatness Prince."

Anastasia praises me.

"A true God amongst men."

Victoria says to me with a smile.

"I can't believe how good you are... you brat."

Tammy says to me, giving me her troublemaking smile.

"If I had know you had this talent, I'd have been using you sooner."

My big sister says, in a unique and sexy voice. I look over at her, and see her smiling back at me. Would she... if she knew about my fetish before, would she have done this sort of thing, when we were both younger?

"Phew... Danny you are the best. I have never felt so satisfied in my entire life. I don't think I'll ever be able to let you go. You're just too good at this. If I'm not careful, I could become addicted to peeing in you, naughty young man... but you'd probably LIKE THAT wouldn't you?"

Ms Tasha asks me. I immediately spring up slightly, and nod my head to her instantly.

"Yes ma'am. Yes ma'am I could drink YOUR piss, anyday for the rest of my life. I love it's unique flavor. You pussy, your ass hole, your piss, I could serve them so long as I lived. ALL of you... this is my DUTY. I am here WHENEVER, WHEREEVER, HOWEVER you need to piss. It's what I was born for. I'm happiest when you trust me enough, to give me your urine. I can't be happy EVER, unless I'm drinking your piss."

I say to the girls. They all start giggling over towards me. I feel a huge amount of shame and embarassment, but it only makes me feel better. I have been honest with them once again. The smell of multiple of the girls, urine embedded deep within my mouth, it is giving me the sensation of pure, unadulterated happiness. The girls continue to giggle, and my cheeks are reddening from the situation. The girls know I want to be their piss drinker, and they are now looking at me lustfully, like it is my purpose in life. Tammy then moves a little closer to me. She also gives me a kiss on top of my forehead, and says something softly to me.

"I'm sorry Danny. I didn't know it would hurt you, only letting you see a video of me taking a piss today. If I were able to hold it until I saw you, I would've flooded it ALL into your mouth, so you could swallow it ok? You are the best... even though you're just a NASTY Freshmen."

She says with that sparky smile. I smile back at her, and then Ms Tasha chimes in.

"Alright girls are you ready? We're probably not going to have much time."

She says. All of the girls acknowledge that they are ready, and it is only then I notice... they are all actully NAKED. I didn't even NOTICE, that they were all undressed. I see Tammy then open the sliding middle door of the van.

"Hey wait!"

I yell out. But Tammy just pulls it completely open. Looking outside it looks like we're at a... park or something. The girls start piling out, right in the open without a care in the world. I then peek my head out of the door, to see the parking lot is completely empty.

"C'mon Danny! Join Us!"

Cindy then says. I get up from the floor of the van, and step out into the parking lot myself. Looking around, the parking lot really IS completely empty. Not a soul except for us all in sight. I don't care though. I reach back inside the van, and grab my jeans, and put them on for the least.

"There they are..."

I hear Tammy exclaim. I then turn to see a large swing set, a small distance off from the van's parking spot. All of the girls walk over to the swing set. They all take a seat on the set, being completely naked. From the left to my right, I see Cindy, Samantha, Victoria, Anastasia, Tammy & Ms Tasha.

"Come on Danny... Before somebody might see us. How up now."

I hear Ms Tasha beckon over to me. I zip up my pants, and turn towards her, before rushing over to the swing set, that they are all sitting at.

"What... wh-what's the meaning of this?"

I ask the girls. Staring at them all, sitting completely NAKED on the swings. All of the girls are smiling at me, like they're planning something, or they've had something planned.

"Come here Danny..."

I hear Ms Tasha tell me. I perk up, and instantly walk over & stand before her. She immediately reaches for the zipper of my pants, and pulls it down, causing my dick to just FLOP out, from within my jeans. All of the girls begin to cheer, looking at my dick, as I stand still yet started, as Ms Tasha pulls it out. I almost jump a bit, but I'm too mesmerized looking at the sight, of my beautiful teacher's huge breasts.