Golden Lust Ch. 14

Story Info
A New Town... I've Never Been Here Before.
13.3k words
4.1
4.8k
6

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, the world really is changing... Everything's moving so quickly now, around us. Everything just flipped upside down, all of a sudden. It feels like life itself, is going to become even more... unpredictable.

As if things weren't confusing enough, it seems like ALL of us on this crazy rock, will be dealing with something new. Something we've never... dealt with before.

Looking back on my life, I don't think I could've EVER predicted, all the insane recent things, that's transformed my life now and most likely forever.

I don't think my breath has EVER smelt like pussy so much lol.

But you know what... I'm not complaining. Strangely... I feel a strong sense of inner calm right now. Who knows... Perhaps this is all just the calm before the storm. I don' t know.

All that I DO know, is that I'm going to have to be strong. I'm going to HAVE to believe in myself. I get the feeling, that all these beautiful girls, who've wandered into my life, are going to be depending on me in some way or the other.

Looking at the girls in their seats in the van, yeah... I KNOW I've got to showcase strength for all of them. They're going to be counting on me, through all of this right?

Looking down and over to my left, Cindy is sitting there next to me, looking up to me cracking a wide & honestly beautiful smile.

Cindy. The girl I've loved my entire life, ever since I was a kid. Just LOOK AT HER... She's so cute, so smart & so innocent looking. Though that couldn't be the furthest thing from the truth. It's hard to believe that oneday, she SNUCK me into her Sorority house, that she's a part of, just to lure me up into her bedroom, and get me to open my mouth, so she could take a warm bubbly PISS right into it, while we were both on her bed....

Not complaining about THAT, one single solitary bit. Her piss was hot, tart, slightly salty, and really watery in it's flavor. It was soooo got damned delicious... I don't think I'll EVER forget that moment.

Looking down and over to my RIGHT, I see Victoria is looking up towards me. She is again giving me, her signature alluring, yet completely unreadable facial expression...

What the hell does this cute young gothic chic, even be THINKING when she looks at me, the way that she does?

Just the way she's come into my life... What a rollercoaster that was. Her watching Tammy playing with me, while class was going on. God that was crazy... only to find out, that SHE is also a member of that same Sorority.

Recently, she's been opening up more and more, about how she truly FEELS about me. I can't even lie. I do kinda like her too... a lot. I mean... I am TECHNICALLY with Cindy now right? But fuck just... LOOK AT HER. God, she's is so fucking sexy and cute in her own way.

I can't help but wonder, what dating a girl like her openly, would actually be like... She's sexy. She's different. I never really paid attention to goth girls but. God, it's like she's gotten ahold of me, in some kind of way. NO!!! I shouldn't be thinking about that right now...

I honestly STILL can't believe, God blessed me that day, and allowed to actually lick from the warm, moist, sticky PUSSY STAINS, from Victoria's and her older Gothic sister Anastasia's panties. It was oily, it was sooo fucking SLIPPERY, the texture of their cum in their black undies that day. I was soooo happy at that moment. God thank you for that nasty opportunity.

Both of them had arrived at the Sorority house, sucking on lolipops. I don't know if all goth girls are THIS freaky, but they... they had me TASTE both of their lolipops, after getting the lolipops pushed up inside their ASSES.

These Sorority girls are crazy...

FUCK, their asses really did taste good though. I want to taste them again. Anastasia's and Victoria's assholes BOTH, are honestly some of the best things, I've ever gotten to taste. I never could've guessed, that gothic girls ass holes, could be so fucking delicious.

"Danny..."

Victoria then says up to me, snapping me out of my daydream, together of her and her gorgeous older sister. Grabbing my hand, whilst keeping her eyes focused on mine, she pulls my hand up to her mouth, and slowly takes my middle finger, ALL THE WAY into the back of her throat.

Startled, as she never breaks eye contact with me while doing it. She actually manages to only choke on it a LITTLE BIT, but she seemed determined to get it all inside of her. I actually jump a little in surprise, from what I've just witnessed.

"V-Victoria !"

I yell out... I suddenly look around the rest of the van, and see the rest of the girls up front, are giggling at me, while they all watch the lewd performance.

"Stop it you nasty Goth! Leave MY boyfriend alone!"

Cindy sparks at the similar little-sized goth, while reaching past me, trying to swat Victoria away. Victoria then slowly pulls my finger out of her mouth, still making sure, to never take her eyes away from my own. God her eyes are really pretty. Hers and Anastasia's both. Those light blue eyes are almost kinda spooky. They really are attractive though.

"That will be yours, and yours alone for the rest of your life, anytime you command me to my prince."

Victoria says to me, in her exotically haunting tone.

I pull my head back in shock a bit. Did she really just SAY that? It's like she's insinuating, that I can get HEAD from her, anytime... ANYTIME I want her to. All I've got to do is tell her to...

"Yes Young Prince. Both of us will worship your royal cock. Anytime at all, you feel the urge to release out your royal semen, my sweet sister and I, will always swallow all of it down. We will happily gulp down every drop of it. Would that be to your liking, Young Prince?"

Anastasia then says to me, looking back at me from the center-right van seat.

My mouth hangs down, from what the senior year student, the oldest of the girls, had just said out to me. I honestly can't believe it. My head starts to spin... Is having these two together in my life, REALLY going to be how things are going to end up?

I could live with that...

"Please... anyime my Prince..."

Victoria then says. Completely in agreement, with her gorgeous older sister. My head starts to spin a bit more, and I look down at the floor for a moment, trying to soak this all in. It would be AWESOME, being able to taste these two Gothic girls, soggy moist panties, everyday that I desired. AND being able to get head, from these two together, for the rest of my life... that shit would be absolutely PERFECT.

"Nope! Hehehe... he's going to be mine forever. I've been waiting since we were kids, for Danny to confess to me. We're going to have a happy life together, and oneday I'll give him CHILDREN!"

Cindy says to all the other girls. Her voice echoes proudly, throughout the rest of the van. All of the other girls go silent for a moment, looking around off of what Cindy had just proclaimed.

What she said was 100% true. I have loved her, I have chased after her, ever since her, Samantha and myself, were all children. We all played together, we all grew up together. I honestly couldn't imagine my life, without either of them at this point of existence. I smile a bit from what Cindy had just said. In some strange way, I felt kinda PROUD myself, hearing her proclaim something like that completely out loud.

"Ha... yeah... it would be kinda cool, having a few kids oneday Cindy."

I utter in response.

"I look forward to having your baby oneday Young Prince. The thought brings me such joy. It will feel so nice, carrying your beautiful seed within my womb for the entire world to see."

Anastasia then cuts in. Some of the girls erupt with cheers, for Anastasia's confession. Some of the others remain quiet, with shock, completely in awe to what she had just let out. She is possessing a warm smile, still eerily haunting, in the way only her and Victoria could show me. Anastasia begins rubbing her tummy while smiling at me, my dick can't help but twitch at the sight.

"Wait wh... WHAT??? No... I'm the only one, who gets to have Danny's babies Anastasia!"

Cindy cries out. Wrapping her arms around my waist. Pulling me closer to her, away from all the other girls.

"Danny's babies belong to me!"

She then says to all the girls in the van. Squeezing me tightly, like a teddy bear, that was won for her at a carnival or something. Victoria then leans over closer to me, and puts her hand on my chest over my heart...

"Prince... I would be the most happy, if oneday you would take me as your wife. I would have as many children, as you told me to. Being able to stand beside you, having all of your children, would make me complete inside..."

She then says. Just like with Anastasia, some of burst out with cheers. Victoria had just admitted her true desires to me. A moment that should be looked upon as beautiful... and some of the girls remained quiet. The moment is strange, and the air in the van has become thick, because of what the two Gothic sisters have just said.

Was this their master plan all along? How long have they been feeling this way?

I don't even have anything, I can even SAY to either of these two at the moment. I mean they're both sexy as FUCK. It might sound kinda strange... but maybe it'd be kinda NICE to have a relationship, with both Victoria & Anastasia. Things would never get boring, that's for certain.

"Hehehe... Shouldn't you get my CUM off of your lips, before you even talk about MARRYING someone Danny. Your breath smells like my PUSSY. Nasty Freshmen..."

Tammy then jumps in. Casting her unique devilish smile over towards my way. I INSTANTLY straighten up, and begin to wipe Tammy's and Anastasia's pussy juices away from my mouth with my arm.

GOD... my mouth is totally SOAKED. How could I have even forgot, what I had just done? Some of the pussy juices, have dried, I can feel bit and pieces of it, clinging to the sides of my lips. I HAD just experience the bliss, of having Tammy & Anastasia's pussy AND their ass holes, inside of my mouth, while the rest of the girls watched them take control over me.

It felt SOOOO fucking good. Having those two gorgeous older students, use my mouth how THEY wanted to. They both came so wonderfully. They both let the juices from their pussy, flow inside my mouth, down my throat, and all over my lips. I fulfilled my duty to these older, like a good Freshmen should have.

"Fuck!"

I blurt out mildly, as I am trying to wipe off Tammy & Anastasia's cum. I look around the van, and see EVERY one of the girls, are watching me, as I'm then darting my eyes over to the side, pretending that I'm NOT wiping pussy cum from my mouth.

"You do not have to pretend, that you don't like it Sweet Prince. I let my juices out, just for you... I watched you swallow it, while I sat atop of your face... I will let my musky wet liquids down your throat, for the rest of your life."

Anastasia hauntingly says over towards me. I slowly look back over in her direction, and see her giving me the unreadable yet concerned look, that I've now somewhat come to expect from her and Victoria.

"Yeah! You really GULPED down our cum huh? Like you NEEDED IT to survive. Did you like that Danny? Did you LIKE having me sit on your face, and let me pee and cum right down your throat? Are you happy, having my pussy scent on your breath, in front of all these girls?"

Tammy then interjects confidently, causing me to focus on only her, out of pure instinct. Her voice and body language showcasing pure, strong, firey pride for the rest of the girls to see. I can't even lie. Her strong will, that fiesty HOT, playful yet domineering demeanor of hers, IS incredible in her own VERY special way. On top of being quite athletic looking, AND being... a... fucking... CHEERLEADER.

Got damn... dropping my hand that I was using, to wipe the older students cum away. A huge grin suddenly crosses my face and... like something is posessing me, I feel the urge to say something out loud. Something, that my instincts are telling me, that NEEDS to be said RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

"Yeah! Both you and Anastasia's cum together, tastes FANTASTIC. I can't believe this. The flavor and the smell, are really STICKING inside of my throat. I believe I'm so fucking lucky! Thank you Anastasia! Thank you Tammy! I hope I can be rewarded and taste BOTH of your cum, and BOTH of your piss ANYTIME, you have to let even a single DROP out of your pussies."

I said it. I said EXACTLY how I felt, for all of the girls to hear. My voice was confident, my voice was direct. I said precirely what was inside of my heart. Having the mixture of these two older beautiful college girls cum, is seriously like experiencing heaven... and they're bestowing such a wonderful flavor, on a lowly Freshmen like me.

"Good Boy... That's what I wanted to hear, Young Prince. I will reward you, with more pussy cum later on tonight..."

Anastasia says hauntingly to me, in return. Praising me for my honesty.

"Such a good Freshmen! My teachings are really guiding you along well. You're going to have to drink, a LOT more of my pussy juices Danny! You understand me baby? Anytime I even think I need to piss, or if my pussy gets wet, I EXPECT you to get on your knees, and slurp EVERY drop out, for everyone to see. You're mine now. You understand me Danny!?"

Tammy then says. I enthusiastically nod my head in agreement. I HAVE to eat Tammy's pussy. I HAVE to drink Anastasia's pee pee. That's what I need. I couldn't be happier, knowing I'm serving these sexy older girls pussy requirements. Sure, my breath might smell a little STRONG, from the aroma and flavor of an older student's piss and cum in my mouth. Sure, it might be kinda gooey all over my lips. Hell, it's even difficult to CLEAN OFF. But this is what they NEED. This is what these beautiful older students, pussies requires. I'm the ONLY ONE, who can get all of their piss and their pussy water out. I have to do it. It is my responsibility. I NEED IT in my life.

I see Tammy and Anastasia looking back at me, smiling with confidence, and supreme satisfaction. Like they feel as if, they've reached the pinnacle atop some hierarcy or something. It then I look past eldest students, towards my sister who is sitting in the passanger seat up front. She isn't saying anything. She hasn't said anything, since this whole incident with the girls began. She locks her eyes onto me. I look back at her, with Anastasia's and Tammy's cum still around my lips. Samantha flashes a smile at me, still keeping her eyes locked onto both of mine. I keep staring at her, wondering what could she be thinking, having watched everything that I've done. She DID just watch me eat out two other girls. Even though we all played at the park together, she witnessed me up close, having my face buried between two older students legs, as they both rode my face.

Time starts to move in slow motion. I see Samantha's hands, motion to the bottom of her shirt. Time almost FREEZES, as she yanks her t-shirt upward, causing BOTH of her absolutely BIG TITS, to flop out from her shirt, the left falling out before the right. My jaw INSTANTLY hits the ground. My big sister's HUGE tits, just got pulled out before me... Without the sligtest hesitation, I pull away from Cindy's grasp, and literally crawl from the rear of the van, ALL the way to the front to greet my sister.

"Well! Little brother... I didn't think you would treat me THIS WAY. You actually made me WATCH, as you let these other girls bounce on your face. Did you even consider MY feelings!? Do my feelings even matter to you??? Now you're talking about MARRYING all of them, settling down, having a FAMILY??? You're going to just SIT THERE, and pretend that you don't love MY TITTIES anymore? Is that how you are now? You're the WORST little brother, the worst little brother EVER. I LET you drink my pee pee, LET you taste my ass hole, even allow you to look at my tits. Now you pretend that I'm fucking invisible... like you don't even love me."

My older sister says, scolding down towards me. A sudden shock and shame, begins to wash right over me to my core. I look at the floor of the van, while down on my hands and knees, besides Ms Tasha & Samantha. I guess it is kinda true... when Anastasia and Tammy were playing with me, I couldn't of cared less, about anything or anyone on the planet. Both older girls wet pussies and cum tasted SO magnificent, there was literally nothing on earth that remotely mattered to me.