Golden Lust Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...! God I hate you... Nasty cum-soaked, cock-choking, Ball-licking, Dick-Breathed, Bitch of a NASTY Goth WHORE!"

Cindy sparks out. Her words send me over the edge, as my body goes rigid, and my body leans back even FURTHER than before.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

I hear down from Victoria.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

I hear down from Cindy. Their voices together, sound like a sexual heavenly choir. I begin shooting my nut where ever it will go. I feel spurt, after spurt, after spurt, after SPURT. My knees keep trembling, I am barely able to keep the case of soda in my arms. The two girls continue to stroke me, I almost feel as if I'm going to lose consciousness, but I just allow them to control me.

"Mmmmmmm. So delicious. So much of it, is in my mouth..."

I hear Victoria exclaim.

"Mmmmmmm yea. God it really tastes so amazing. Danny your nut is yummy!"

Cindy then says up to me. Both girls are still continuing, to milk out all of my jizz. I feel it leaking out slowly, and now both of the girls are licking at the dripping tip of my dick. The cold air continuing to blast against me. Thank god this cold air is blowing, I might've blanked out at that moment. I feel like I'm floating again. That was an INCREDIBLE orgasm. Getting head from two smaller girls, just feels absolutely amazing for sure. I set the case of soda down to my side, and look down at the two smaller students under me. I look at them, and see their faces are COMPLETELY soaked. I honestly can't believe, all that was even inside of me before.

"Th... thank you. I really do love you both."

I say out of gratitude, to Cindy and Victoria. Both smaller girls look up at me smiling, then over towards each other with my cum on their faces.

"He loves me more..."

Victoria says spitefully to Cindy.

"In your dreams whore..."

Cindy sparks back at Victoria. It is then I notice someone, coming up towards us from the frosted glass door.

Baby! Do you mind? There's a few more cases of soda, I promised to help unload some stuff mysel-... OH MY GOD!"

Tammy sparks out. Not extremely loud, just enough to get Victoria's, Cindy's, and my attention. Both the smaller students jump up, and run away. Causing me to be there alone, facing Tammy with my PANTS down at my thighs.

"Well... I see you've been cheating on my already Danny."

She says over to me, with her usual devilish smile. She looks down at my penis, seeing another drip of my CUM leak from my cock. I can feel it peeking out. The beautiful 3 rd year student, takes a swipe at it with her finger, and places it slowly inside of her mouth...

"Mmmmmmm. Wish I could've joined the fun. I bet the full load, would've tasted even better. Those two bitches are lucky!"

Tammy then says to me smiling...

"But come on baby. Mr & Mrs Edwards said, we can have some items for FREE. Since we're helping around the store a little, let's do what we can..."

Tammy then says to me. I smile back and nod in agreement, and Tammy and I continue to unload the rest of the soda cases into the cooled units.

After a little spell, we helped out the elderly couple restock a few of their shelves. We managed to walk out, with quite a few items for free. Not only food items, but toilet paper (which it was stated that people were fighting more). We all got face masks, and some other novelty items, before departing the friendly local shop.

Once out side of the store, walking towards the van, Ms Tasha IMMEDIATELY snatches up her younger sister by her ear.

"Ow! ow ow Owie Owww!!!"

Tammy yells out. Some of the girls giggle, because they know why this happened.

"Sooo... YOU'RE boyfriend sis?"

Ms Tasha sparks gently toward her younger sister. Finally letting go of her ear...

"Hehe... are you mad, I beat YOU to it sis?"

Tammy retorts back toward her older sister. Ms Tasha doesn't say anything, she just walks off towards the van, swishing her big hips and ass, causing me to stare intently. Ms Tasha looks back, and catches me staring. She smiles back towards me, then blows me a kiss. My beautiful teacher then speaks out...

"Ohhh You haven't beaten me to ANYTHING yet sis."

Ms Tasha then uses her key fob, and opens the back of her Van. We all begin piling in all of the items from the store. Cases of juice, soda, water, non-perishable foods, and some other necessary items we were given from the store. Closing the door, I walk around to side of the van and jump inside.

"Well... we're off again. We have a couple of more stops."

Ms Tasha addresses us all.

"Where to next sis?"

Tammy chimes in out of curiosity... I can't help but be a little curious myself.

"Off to WallyWorld. There's a few more items, we can get from there. They should come in handy, since we're all going to be under ONE roof, during this whole ordeal."

Ms Tasha responds to us all.

"Yayyy Walmart!"

Cindy blurts out. Causing some of the girls to laugh, at her outburst. She's so cute sometimes, I have to admit it. Her antics bring a smile to my face. No wonder I love her so much.

"I have not been in the Pagan store in ages... this should be interesting."

Anastasia speaks out. Ms Tasha then starts up her van, and pulls out of the parking lot. Who knows what's in store for us next. With everyone panic shopping, this should definitely be interesting for sure.

To be continued...