Golden Lust Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And who are the rest these wonderful young people?"

The older gentlemen says over to us. Ms Tasha responds prompty to him, and tells the store owner.

"These are all my students. We've come into Reddville, to avoid all of the panic shopping that's going on right now sir."

The elderly gentlemen looks down temporarily, then smiles back us all. It's clear he knows what she's talking about, people MUST be out panic buying from most of the stores.

"And who is this handsome young gentlemen?"

The little old lady asks Ms Tasha of me. It seems Ms Tasha was WAITING on one of the couple, to ask her that question. Ms Tasha perks up and smiles even bigger, before proudly delivering her response. Ms Tasha pulls me closer to her, causing all of the girls to start WATCHING, showing great concern.

"Well... that's another reason I wanted to come here. I wanted to introduce him to you personally. This is Danny. He is my new..."

Ms Tasha starts to say. But suddenly Tammy jumps in, holding me even tigher than her older sister is doing.

"HE IS MY NEW BOYFRIEND."

Tammy then sparks loudly. Showcasing a wide toothy grin, to both of the older couple.

"Boyfriend!?"

The remaining girls, all say together in unison. Tammy is holding me proudly, showing me off to the older couple. My mouth hangs open, unable to believe what the hell just happened. So THAT'S what Ms Tasha was planning. She wanted to tell these older folks, that her and I were together. But Tammy just jumped in, and stole her thunder. I look over to Ms Tasha, she is gritting her teeth FIERCELY, but keeping her eyes closed, while producing a still cordial smile.

"Ahhh well. This is some great news. You watch over her young man, you hear me? I know Tammy can be quite the handful, but she really is a good girl, with a good heart I promise ya."

The elderly gentlemen says over to me.

"Ye-yes sir. I will... I promise..."

I say in response. Tammy then kisses me on the cheek, in front of EVERYBODY. I smile out nervously, and look over to Ms Tasha. She looks like she is FUMING deep down, but she is still remaining ever the picture, of kindness, professionalism, and grace. Suddenly, my teacher speaks out to all of us.

"Now now. We did come here to do some shopping. Thankfully nobody is here, grabbing up all of the items. Make sure to grab lots of non-perishables. We'll need to keep enough food on hand, in case people drain food items from the grocerry stores."

The rest of the girls begin to scatter, spreading throughout the isles of the small food shop. It is then I notice, some cases of sodas that are stacked on the counter top. It looks like they need to be loaded, into the refridgerated units in the read of the store.

"Would you like some help, loading those sodas into your refridgerators sir?"

I prompty ask the older gentlemen. He looks at me with pure appreciation, and nods before speaking.

"Ahhh thank you young man. My back just isn't what it used to be. I really appreciate the assistance."

He says over to me. I grab a few of cases of sodas, and proceed to carry them the back of the store. Around a small corner in the store's rear, I open up one of the cases, and begin to load the cans of pop into one of the stores cold units. The air from the unit is very cold, even the glass door to the refriderated portion, is completely frosted over. From this rear portion of the store, I notice that hardly anyone can even see me. Slowly placing can after can of soda into the refridgerator, I then look to my left and downward, to partially see two small figures standing next to me, on the other side of the frosted glass. I close the refriderator door, and see it's Cindy & Victoria standing there, and are both looking up towards me. Both of them are eerily quiet, I can't help but wonder what's going on...

"Do you love her Danny?"

Victoria asks me plainly... Her voice was low. Her tone was neutral. Her expression not showing one way or the other.

"Is she the one you're choosing, to spend your life with Danny? You can be honest..."

Cindy then says, looking up to me. Her expression isn't like Victoria. It is clear as day, as she looks like she wants to cry. Looking down at these two smaller girls, it is obvious that what Tammy had just done, had wounded both of their feelings. I can't believe they BOTH, want to bring this up with me right NOW. Don't they realize, what Tammy did was a joke, or a prank... or at least, that's what I think it was. Fuck! I'd better do something about these two.

"No... of course I'm not her boyfriend right now! She just said that, because Tammy was just having a little fun or something I guess... I don't know anything, I promise..."

I say down to them both, keeping my tone rather hushed. We do NOT need everyone, hearing these two smaller girls, having a fit inside of the store. Victoria & Cindy continue to look at me, as their expressions have not changed at all. As I am continuing to hold the case of soda, they suddenly look at each other in verification.

"He lies to us..."

Victoria plainly says, looking strongly at Cindy.

"Right now...!? She wants him all for herself... She's trying to take him AWAY from us!"

Cindy strongly states back in response. They both suddenly reach for the handle, of the frosted glass door of the refridgerator. They yank it open, slightly bumping me out of the way. The door returns back to close, but rests on my left shoulder, remaining open. The cold air from the refridgerated unit, rushes out to greet me once again. Both of the girls immediately, walk around to stand directly in front of me.

"Shit! What are you two doing!?"

I say sternly down to them both. I can barely even SEE them, as their limited height, and I am holding the case of soda in both arms. I look over to my left once again, but can't really see anything or anyone, because of the frosted door. Thank god... It is then suddenly that I JUMP, as I feel two pairs of hands, begin to unbutton my pants, as well as pull down my zipper.

"Cindy...! Victoria...!"

I say, with my breath barely audible to them. If anyone sees what these two are doing, especially if the elderly couple finds out, I'll get the blame here for sure. I just know it. I don't want them, calling the police on me or anything! Suddenly I feel my pants, get pulled down immediately towards my thighs. The air from the unit is SUPER cold, but suddenly I feel two pairs of small hands, sliding up the leg holes of my boxer shorts.

"She's never going to take this away. This belongs to me!"

I hear Cindy say from below. The two tiny pairs of hands, begin to fondle my dick and my balls simultaneously. My dick isn't even HARD but... for some odd reason, their little hands touching me, along with the blast of the cold air, feels rather invigorating.

"This will be mine. My Prince and I must forever be one..."

Victoria says. Her voice haunting in her nature, as her hands continue to play with my privates. It feels like BOTH GIRLS, have one hand each, on my dick and my ball sack. God... damn... I've never FELT anything like this before. Their warm soft hands together, cupping my nuts, and also pulling back and forth on my dick, trying to get it hard. Along with the cold air, constantly blasting in front of my body... God almighty, this feels SO good. I'm starting to get a little breathy, from this whole situation. I'm trying my best to maintain my composure, trying to keep hold of the case of soda, that is within my arms. When these two smaller students work together, it feels like there's nothing I can do. They are completely unstoppable. I have NO CHOICE, but to accept whatever demand that they want...

"Danny! Is everything alright over there baby!?"

I hear Tammy call over to me. Shocked, I look over to my left. I have to do something... Fuck, let me say something, that way nobody gets worried.

"Uh yeah... baby... Everything's fine. I'm just... over here, figuring out where everything goes!!!"

I respond back to her. Suddenly I JUMP again. The two little girls, have YANKED DOWN my boxer shorts together. They are both squeezing my dick HARDER, with one of their hands. They begin tugging on it back and forth even stronger, causing my to LEAN BACK slightly, while closing my eyes out of instinctual response.

"Nnnnnnn... fuck! Why Cindy? Why Victoria? Seriously now???"

I moan down towards them. It is getting more difficult, to hold the case of soda in my arms. I still can't even see either of them. I look over to my left again, and see that the coast is clear... noone's coming.

"Did you hear that? Did you hear what he just said?"

Cindy says over to Victoria, clearly down on her knees. From their manuvered position, I can judge, BOTH girls have gotten down on their knees in front of me.

"He calls her baby now. I will not accept it. That is a title that is only for me alone."

Victoria says back to Cindy in response. It is then I feel something, I did not expect. I feel BOTH girls mouths, at the BASE of my dick, on both sides of the shaft.

"Oh...! Mmmm fuck wait Cindy & Victoria."

I say down to them. The two tiny students, do not listen to me though. It's as if my words didn't register with them, absolutely whatsoever. I feel both of their tongues, come out of their mouths. They both lick the underneath of my dick getting it wet.

"Ahhh!"

I moan outward. The cold air continuing to blast me, now on my exposed dick and my nuts. I feel both girls pull off of my junk, and leave me wondering what the hell they are doing.

"Thhhhpptuuu! Pdddffftph!"

I can't believe it. Both girls, are now all of a sudden SPITTING all over my dick. I just back AGAIN in the shock, of what they are doing... The cool air, make their spit even COLDER on my dick & nuts. It is then I feel the head of my dick engulfed, in something hot and VERY wet.

"You SUCK it, I'll STROKE it."

I hear Cindy's voice directed to Victoria. I feel the shaft of my dick being pulled back and forth, with a pair of hands. Meanwhile the HEAD of my cock, feels like it's in a sauna, completely warm soggy and wet. I can FEEL all of the spit circulating inside of Victoria's mouth. Cindy is pulling on my dick even more, all of their spit on my shaft, is so slippery, her hand is gliding up and down my shaft, without any resistance.

"Don't stop... suck on it more..."

Cindy says to Victoria continuing. Her hand is squeezing even TIGHTER on my shaft. This shit just feels TOO GOOD, my dick begins to grow to it's FULL length.

"Mmmmm good boy Danny. That's it. I love you..."

Cindy says up to me. She notices that her and Victoria together, has gotten my dick to fully grown. She continues pulling all the way, back and forth on my hard dick. Her hand is slapping against Victoria's lips, it's a complete wet MESS going on down there.

"Come on... SUCK IT... you nasty Goth bitch!"

Cindy sparks quietly over at Victoria. Her words make my hard dick TWITCH, and it grows even more fatter. God, now they've gotten me completely INTO it. I'm loving this too much. Having two smaller girlfriends, feels absolutely the best. I feel my dick push even DEEPER, into Victoria's wet mouth. She's practually spitting on it subconsciously, and I feel my dick bumping against the hole of her throat.

"Come on... take it... push it further down your throat skank!"

Cindy sparks again. I feel my dick firmly enter Victoria's tight throat hole... She take it in slightly once, then twice, then three times. It feels SO GOOD starting to enter Victoria's throat, my hips begin to move a little, being pulled also by my girlfriend Cindy, it pushes HARD further down Victoria's throat.

"Yeahhhh! That's it... You Goth's KNOW how to suck dick. Take Danny's dick futher down! Swallow his whole rod in your mouth!"

Cindy sparks even louder. My dick pushes a little bit even further, but it causes Victoria to wince backward, and it feels like she THROWS UP my cock from her throat. It feels like my dick went about half-way inside of her mouth, the young small Goth begins coughing hard.

"Cough! Cough! Kff!-kff!.... Mmmmm... cough! I'm... I'm sorry My Prince. You're dick is... it fills my throat, making it buldge."

Victoria says below me. Cindy however is still stroking my cock. Trying to maining my full hardness. She sounds rather annoyed at Victoria, and manuvers herself, directly in front of the dick.

"Psssh! Pathetic! Now watch this you nasty Goth. THIS, is how you suck Danny's hard dick!"

Cindy speaks. I feel Cindy's tongue, constantly flicking over and over the head, of my fully erected penis. I then feel Victoria, manuvering over closer to the side of the base of my dick. Cindy does not hesitate, she just TAKES the head of my dick, right inside of her mouth. FUCK.... Her mouth, is even HOTTER than Victoria's inside. My knees begin to tremble a little, from the feeling of being inside of my girlfriend's mouth. Victoria then takes her own hand, and begins to stroke my shaft. She also has moved her face closer to it, to run her TONGUE along it, as she strokes.

"Mmmrlph! Nnsssty Gfff!"

Cindys says over to her, while my cock is still in her mouth. Hear her say that with my DICK still in it, causing me to start moving my HIPS back and forth on their own. Cindy jumps a little, from my sudden movement, she immediately gains her position, and CLAMPS DOWN even tighter with her mouth. My hips pushing back and forth, letting my dick try to push further into Cindy's mouth, I can hear super wet SUCTION noises, coming from the little blonder girl down below. The cold air blasting on all of us, but all I can FEEL is the warm spit, coming from Victoria and Cindy. FUCK I'm getting even more horny now, my hips just start PUSHING even faster in and out of Cindy's mouth. I can feel Cindy starting to DROOL, from me not even caring anymore. My hips are immediately, just RUSHING back and forth on her own.

"Mmmm Little nerd whore. Suck the Prince's dick good. Do everything that he commands. Show him you're true self, once and for all, disgusting wet mouth nerd bitch..."

Victoria directs over to Cindy.

"Mmmmfff! Mmmm-mmbbmmmM! Fffffmmmffmm... Fck You VccccKtrrraa!"

Cindy scoffs at Victoria, still sucking on my dick, NEVER taking it out of her mouth for a second.

"Danny... Prince... She's loves sucking dick, that is her secret. Nothing gets Cindy wetter, than thinking about a dick in her mouth. Her need to punish her... You need to make her choke on your royal high penis."

Victoria says up to me. She's right... I can tell Cindy must like this, she's really TAKING IT well into her mouth. She's taking it even BETTER than Victoria, I'll have to see if Anastasia and Cindy, can get Victoria up to speed. I keep on rocking my hips, it feels like Cindy's HEAD is bouncing back and forth.

"Fuck!"

I cry out. Still maintaining, a sense of quietness. I feel my nuts begin to tighten up, and I hear Cindy beginning to cough, still sucking it. She isn't BACKING OFF, the way Victoria did. Her mouth is super slippery like lubricant. My knees begin to shake, and I feel Victoria pull away from the side of my cock. I feel the younger Goth, position herself right IN FRONT of me, next to Cindy. It feels like she takes my dick away, from my sucking girlfriend, causing a loud SLURPING sound to escape Cindy's lips.

"Filthy Whore..."

Victoria murmurs over at Cindy, who's still coughing.

"Fucking Bitch!"

Cindy sparks back over at Victoria, sounding out of breath.

"Mmmmm... Nasty Cock obessed witch."

Victoria retorts back towards Cindy. I then feel all 4 of their hands, stoking and playing with my completely wet balls and my dick.