Golden Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh...yeah," Steve answered, waiving his hand. "That's the general idea anyway."

"Gee, that'll take a lot of work. I'd need to shoot the most scenic locales. That means transporting my tripod, audio, extra batteries. Maybe my backup storage too." Caleb frowned. "I'm not sure this is going to work."

"Why not?" Steve answered, alarmed.

"Unless...if I could get someone's help to transport the gear, maybe log the shots for me. You know, that Monique girl expressed an interest in helping. How about I use her?"

Steve leaned back in this chair.

"Well, I don't know. I need her to do important work here in the office. As my assistant."

"That's too bad. I really liked your idea for a marketing video. Damn. Oh well. Maybe next time."

"Can't you just do it yourself?"

"No, it's too much gear. It's a definitely a two-person job. Unless...I suppose we could schedule the shoot so she could work half time on the video and half time here. That way, she could help you in the office and we can still do a kick-ass video. Kind of a win-win."

"And I'll get my video?"

"Yep."

"And my assistant."

"Half time."

Steve leaned back in his chair.

"That'll work. Anything else?"

Caleb shrugged, shaking his head.

"Not that I can think of," said Caleb, innocently. "I think you solved it."

Steve turned back to his clipboard.

"I told you. I'm an idea guy."

Caleb nodded and turned to leave, masking the smile sneaking across his face.

Caleb found Monique back at the campfire.

"How'd it go?," she asked, a look of concern on her face.

"Pretty well. You get to work with me on the video. You still need to be help in the office but you can split the time fifty-fifty."

Monique listened with rapt attention. As he finished, a smile lit up her face.

"That's wonderful. Oh, thanks God! How did you manage it?"

"I just sold him on the idea of shooting lots of scenic shots and told him I needed help to do it. Oh, by the way, officially the new approach is his idea."

Monique smiled.

"You are a clever fox," she said with a wry look.

She kissed him on the cheek and squeezed his hand. Caleb smiled.

"I've never been called a fox before but I'll take it."

He was still holding her hand. She slowly removed it, letting her fingers lightly graze his arm.

"Listen," he said, seriously. "I want to start shooting tomorrow. I was going to work on an outline tonight. Do you want to help me? In my tent?"

She looked at him for a moment.

"I'd like that very much."

"Good," he replied.

"I just need to shower and change," she said. "Shall I meet you at your tent?"

"Sure, you know where it is?" he asked.

She nodded and smiled over her shoulder.

Caleb made his way back to his tent. Inside, he illuminated a small, battery-powered lantern. His tent was aglow and he knew it'd be easier for her to see.

He lay out a map of the area, a legal pad and pen, and some storyboard materials. He lay on his sleeping bag, still dressed in his jeans and flannel shirt, making a list of shots. Before long, he heard footsteps approaching.

"Caleb?"

It was her. He noticed she pronounced his name "Cah-leb", with a short "a" instead of a long one, but he didn't mind. He liked it. She was the only one who pronounced it that way.

He unzipped the tent door to let her in. She kicked off her shoes and climbed inside. She lay on her stomach next to him.

She was wearing satin pants with a white cotton chemise. She didn't seem to be wearing a bra. Plus, there was that scent again. Having her so close, in a private place, made his heart beat faster. He made a concerted effort to stay cool.

"Want some wine?"

A bottle and two sierra cups were neatly arranged at the head of the tent.

"Bien sûr," she replied, playfully. "Merçi, Monsieur."

"De rien," he said, pouring out two glasses of Pinot Noir.

"La Follette," she mused. "Français?"

"California," he answered. "From Sonoma."

They touched cups.

"To spending summer in nature," he offered.

"Yes, to summer," she replied.

They sipped their wine, their eyes fixed on each other.

"Caleb," she said softly. "I didn't get a chance to thank you properly. For what you did. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it."

He watched her with arched eyebrows.

"Listen, I needed the help. I should be the one thanking you."

He raised his cup to his mouth to sip. She reached out and stopped him.

"No, I'm serious. I'm going to enjoy my time here so much more now. Because of you."

He looked from one eye to the other.

"You're welcome," he said, earnestly. "So am I."

She leaned in slowly and ever-so-gently kissed him on the lips.

"I guess," he said, "that means you owe me big-time."

"I suppose I do," she purred.

"I'll have to figure out how to exact payment."

She gave him a skeptical look.

"What if the price is too stiff?"

"I'm sure you could handle it."

"And if I can't?" she teased.

"There's always the barter system."

He leaned in, tilted his head, and brushed his lips gently over hers. She laid her head back, opening her mouth. Their tongues met.

Their kiss must have lasted a minute but it felt like forever. And like no time at all. When it was finished, her face was flushed and he felt that familiar pounding in his chest. And a tightness in his pants.

He began to kiss her neck and shoulders. She tilted her head back. His hand found her breast.

She gently pressed him back.

"Maybe we should get some work done first," she said softly. "Before we settle accounts."

He smiled and lay back on his stomach. She did the same, supporting herself on her elbows. They were side by side, their bodies touching.

He positioned the map in front of them.

"OK, so here's the plan. I want to shoot some scenic shots from around the area. These will be used to intro the tape, as transitions, and at the end. We'll need a combination of wide angle and close ups, foliage, animals, anything we can get, and then we'll cut it together in a montage with music. Then, we'll add that footage to all the camp stuff—the campers, the counselors, the activities, etc. Here's a list of the shots I want to get."

She was listening and nodding.

"That sounds really good. Maybe some classical music or acoustic guitar to create atmosphere?"

"Good idea. We'll have to get something in the public domain. There's a lot to choose from."

"How can I help?" she asked.

"Well, first I need you to help me shoot the scenic stuff. I thought the two of us could go out early in the morning. That's the best light and we'd have a better chance of seeing some wildlife. We could hike here, up to Salmon Lake, and shoot this area here. I hear it's gorgeous."

He pointed out the areas on the topographical map.

"We'll need to take the tripod, some extra battery packs, and the wireless mic for sound. Oh, and a notepad to keep track of the shots. That should do it."

"I'm so excited, Caleb. This is going to be so much fun."

"There is one other thing you can do."

"Yes?"

"I've been thinking about using this opportunity, this place, to shoot some extra footage. For my own portfolio. You know, for film school. I was wondering if you'd be willing to let me shoot you as well."

"You mean, acting? I'm not an actress."

"There wouldn't be any lines. It's more of an art piece. Woman in nature. That sort of thing."

She was thinking about it, trying to imagine what that experience would be like.

"Like an art film?"

"Yeah, very impressionistic."

"Sure," she said, finally. "To settle my account." He smiled.

"Thanks," he said. "Although you still owe me big time."

She hit him playfully in the shoulder. He took the two cups of wine and placed them to the side. She lowered her gaze at him, sensing what was coming. As he moved in, she lay onto her back, embracing him. The moment of truth.

He kissed her softly, his tongue teasing hers. Her hand found the back of his head, her fingers his thick, curly hair. His hand ran down her torso, exploring her exquisite body. She wrapped her leg over his, caressing him. His cock was pressing against his jeans.

As he kissed her, his fingers gently pulled her spaghetti straps off her shoulders. Beneath her chemise, he could see her tawny skin, soft and beautiful. She wore no bra, her firm breasts ready and waiting for his touch. He gently pulled off her shirt and cupped the beautiful mounds in his hands, playing with the nipples with his fingers.

Her hands meanwhile found his strong back, following his muscles down to his firm, tight ass. She felt his muscular thighs, squeezing them, imagining them flexed and straining. Every part of his body seemed to make her hotter. She slid her hand to his crouch and she could feel how hard he had become.

"Let's get naked," she whispered in his ear. "I want to be naked with you."

Hearing those words, in her sexy French accent, made Caleb's cock throb.

He moved to slip off her pants. She raised her hips to help. He reached to the side of the tent, struck a match, and lit a small candle sitting in a saucer. He switched off the lantern and looked back to see Monique's now naked body bathed in the flickering, golden light.

He gently touched her long, tan legs and caressed her firm, up-turned breasts. Her nipples stood out, longing to be sucked.

He moved over her, on all fours, planting soft kisses on her body and licking her breasts as she began to unbutton his shirt. She pulled the flannel fabric over his strong shoulders, pausing to caress them, to feel the muscles in his arms. She could see the desire in his eyes. When she pulled down his jeans, his cock sprang upwards, thick and tumescent. She eyed it hungrily.

With a force that surprised him, she pushed him onto his back and sat astride him. Her dark hair now disheveled, she took his long cock into her hands. She began to stroke him, first with one hand and then with two, one hand over the other. All the while her eyes were trained on his.

His hands found their way between her splayed legs, to the velvety softness of her inner thighs. His fingers slowly felt their way upward to find her warm, wet lips. She was on fire, dripping. He let his fingers slide between the luscious folds.

She continued to stroke him, over and over, making his head spin. She formed a ring with her thumb and index finger and slid it over the tip, again and again. To him, it felt like he was pushing inside the tightest pussy ever, over and over. It felt incredible.

He massaged her labia and then slid his long, slender finger deep inside her. She let out a gasp. He pulled it out, retraced her lips, and then continued the loving circuit over and over. He was so tender, so gentle, she thought to herself.

Slowly she lowered herself until her face was inches from the head of his cock. It was bulbous now, the skin taut and dark. She held his eyes and slowly licked the tender underside. A dab of precum oozed out of the tip.

She licked it off with relish.

She slowly took the tip between her lips, gliding her tongue over and around the silky skin. It felt so good he moaned involuntarily, his body squirming. While one hand stroked his hard shaft, and the other cupped his balls, she slowly, rhythmically, took his cock into her mouth and out again, licking the sides, rubbing him against her cheeks. She was using her whole face, her whole being, to pleasure him.

He felt like he would explode at any moment.

He tried to distract her, or slow her down at least, by finding her clit and pulling back the hood. The pad of his finger rolled the soft flesh until she was the one squirming. It had the desired effect and she stopped sucking him and arched backwards, moaning. He worked her clit, alternating with deep penetrations into her now dripping wet pussy. She was shaking with pleasure.

"Come on top of me," he growled. He wanted her so badly. Desperately.

She obliged him, raising herself up until his cockhead was pressed against the wet folds of her pussy. She arched her back, her mouth open, and lowered herself slowly onto the shaft. When the tip popped inside her, she took a sudden intake of air.

His hands gripped her hips, steadying her. Slowly he lowered her down onto his shaft.

His mouth fell open as her wet pussy encompassed his rock hard cock. She was so wet. So tight. He lifted her up and slowly pulled her down again, their eyes locked on each other.

As she grew accustomed to the feeling of his cock inside her, she began to move. Slowly. Hypnotically. She rotated her hips so that she could feel him completely. Her hands found his chest, grabbing his pecs. She bit her lip and undulated her body.

"That feels so good," he whispered.

He lifted his pelvis in time to her movement, his cock sinking even deeper inside her. He pulled down on her hips and pushed his hips upward. She cried out.

"Mon Dieu!," she moaned.

He thrust upward again, lifting her. She arched her back, her eyes rolling back in her head. He pressed himself as deep as he could go. To the hilt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she cried out.

She leaned back, supporting herself with her hands on his legs. He placed his hand on her pubis, his thumb on her swollen clit, and began to rub it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Cah-leb!" she moaned.

He could feel her pussy contracting around his impossibly hard cock. Her body began to shake. He watched her orgasm wash over her. So beautiful. So sexy. He wanted so much to come himself. Not yet. Not now.

When she was finished, she fell forward, her breasts heaving against his chest.

She looked up at him. A raw, animalistic look in her eyes.

"Give me your cum. Fill me."

That was all he needed to hear. In a flash, he wrapped his arms around her and rolled her over onto her back. She had a look of both desire and surprise on her face. He raised himself up on his muscled arms, his chest rippling.

"You want me to come?" he asked, looking her straight in the eye. "You want me to fuck you til I come?"

"Oh, oui," she answered breathlessly. "I want your cock to explode in me."

She pronounced "cock" like "coq" as in coq au vin. Like Coke. He couldn't help but laugh.

"What? What?" she asked, protesting. "What did I say?"

"Nothing, nothing." He was smiling, but still incredibly turned on. Incredibly close to shooting his load inside her.

"Tell me, please?" she asked. "What is it?"

"You want my coq or my cock? Coq-a-doodle-doo?"

She realized her mistake and covered her mouth with her hand, laughing.

"I'm sorry. Your cock. Yes, I want your cock."

He smiled and began to move his hips.

"Like this?"

"Oh yes. Like that."

"And this?" he said, sliding the rock hard shaft inside her.

"Ohhhh. Yes, like that."

Her voice was ragged now, breathless.

"What about this?" he asked, thrusting deeply into her. "Do you like that?"

She let out a cry.

"Oui, oui," she whimpered. "Je l'aime beaucoup. J'aime ce que tu veut. I want to give myself to you. For your pleasure."

He thrust again. Harder. Deeper. And again. And again. She spread her legs wide, opening like a flower, her arms raised above her head. She was surrendering, giving herself totally to him.

He thrust one last time and held it there. He felt a surge of energy fire through his loins and straight out his cock. Huge ropes of cum streamed deep inside her.

He buried his face into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. They fell asleep entangled in each other's arms.

The next morning, Caleb assessed the situation at camp and then let Steve know that he and Monique were going to be shooting "b-roll" for the video. They'd be hiking up to Salmon Lake and back later in the afternoon. Steve nodded and mumbled something about a counselor meeting at three.

Caleb found Monique near the women's bunkhouse.

"It's all set. I talked to Steve. We're okay until three. Are you ready?"

Monique smiled and nodded.

"Yes, just about."

"Good. I'm going to get the gear ready. Will you grab us some food for lunch and meet me at the tent?" "D'accord," she nodded. "OK."

He gave her a wink and squeezed her arm.

"And about last night..." he started.

"I know," she smiled. "Me too."

He smiled back, held her hand a moment, and then headed for his tent.

The hike up to Salmon Lake was a long, steady climb up a rocky trail. Monique carried the tripod on her shoulder while Caleb wore the backpack. When they reached the top of the first ridge, they had a fantastic overview of the camp and the surrounding area. It would make for a great establishing shot.

When they reached a clearing, Caleb slipped off his backpack.

"Let's get a shot here."

He set up the tripod by extending the legs and leveling the mount. Monique was struck by how quick and dexterous he was with the equipment. He really knows what he's doing, she thought. He mounted the camera and shot a variety of stills and pans. Monique made a record of the shots on a notepad.

"Do you want to take a look?" he asked, gesturing to the viewfinder.

She moved in next to him. He liked having her so close.

"Beautiful," she said.

"I'll say," he responded, looking at her.

She gave him a knowing smile.

"Well, that should do it," he said. "Let's get going. I want to get to Salmon Lake before the sun gets too high."

As they repacked up the gear, Caleb once again brought up the subject of the previous night.

"Listen, I really enjoyed last night," he said simply. "You were... incredible."

She looked up at him. His brown eyes were earnest. Sincere.

"Moi aussi," she began. "For me too." A crooked smile creased her face. "We were good together."

"Mmmmm," he smiled. "Even better with a little practice."

"You know, Cabeb," she said softly, "there's no need to worry about us. What it means or doesn't mean. I love sharing the moment with you here. C'est tout. That's it. No pressure. No expectation."

Caleb thought about what she was saying.

"Well," he answered, simply. "I'm certainly enjoying the moment with you. That's for sure."

"I'm glad," she smiled.

As they hiked on, they reached the edge of the tree line and the topography completely opened up. Steep granite walls rose like cathedrals on their left and right. Just off the trail, a doe and a fawn were grazing. Silently, they set up the camera and shot the deer with the ragged peaks behind them.

When they cleared the top of the ridge, they saw the turquoise lake below them. Gorgeous blue-green water surrounded by trees and vertical walls of light-gray granite. They paused to take in the beauty of the place.

"It's so lovely," Monique said softly.

"Isn't it? And there's no one here but us."

It was true. They had the lake entirely to themselves.

Caleb surveyed the horizon and came up with a plan. First, they would make their way clockwise around the lake, shooting anything and everything, to take advantage of the morning light. Then, when the sun got high, they would eat and hang out. They needed to allow an hour to get back to the camp by three.

Caleb mounted the camera on the tripod and slung it over his shoulder. Monique carried the knapsack. Every few yards, he would shoot something, always adjusting the tripod height to get the best possible shot: beautifully composed shots of the lake and mountains, a rack focus between foreground and background, an extreme close up of a wildflower. He was tireless.

On the far side of the lake, Monique spotted a pair of osprey, large birds of prey, soaring overhead. They found their aerie in a dead pine tree and got footage of the birds catching fish and returning to their nest to feed their young.

Later, she discovered a pair of river otters, playing in the water, rolling and tumbling over one another. Caleb was impressed by how observant and attuned to nature she was.