Golden Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
776 Followers

By the time they'd circled the lake, they were ready to rest. They found some flat boulders next to the water where they could sit and eat. Caleb set up the camera on the tripod next to him so it was just a foot or so off the ground.

"Just in case," he said.

Monique began to lay out the food: bread, cheese, and fruit. She cut some apples into quarters and combined them with the cheese. They lay on the sun-baked granite looking out at the lake. She fed him and herself alternately.

"The water looks nice," she said. "Do you think we can swim?"

"I don't see why not," Caleb answered. "I'm sure the otters won't mind."

"I haven't a suit," she said with sly look.

"I won't tell if you won't."

They started to strip off their clothes. He was struck by how beautiful she looked in the clear light of day. She was thinking the same thing.

They inched their way into the water. With a shriek, she dove under the surface. The cool embrace of the chilly water was invigorating. She felt so alive.

There's nothing quite like swimming naked in a High Sierra lake in the summertime: the panorama of rocky spires, the feeling of cool, comforting water embracing your body. Cabel and Monique felt like two cave people, two primal creatures, swimming and playing together. Just like the otters.

After a while, Caleb found his way back to their rock while she floated on her back.

"Where are you going?" she called to him.

"I want to do something," he answered.

He stepped out of the water and went to the camera and tripod. He set it up at the water's edge. The legs of the tripod were very short so he could shoot at ground level.

"What are you doing?" she called out.

"I want to shoot you."

"Non, non, non," she said. "I told you. I'm not an actress."

"Don't worry," he answered. "Just be yourself. Besides, no one will see this but us."

She turned to do a side stroke.

"What should I do?" she called out.

"I told you. Just be yourself. Pretend the camera is me. Watching you."

He lay back on the warm granite, propped on his elbows, with the viewfinder at eye level. The sunbaked rock felt incredible against his naked body. He trained the camera on her, following her every movement.

Her body looked luminous moving through the water. He could see her naked form, yet no detail. It was entrancing, dreamlike. She swam gracefully, in silence, alternating her stroke for his benefit. She was performing for him.

Finally, she turned and swam towards him--a beguiling expression on her face.

When she neared the water's edge, she stood. The waterline was at her shoulders. She dipped her head back, into the water, to smooth her long, dark hair. She raised her hands to her head and started to walk towards the shore, slowly emerging from the water.

In the viewfinder, he watched her body slowly rise up out of the water. Her raised arms caused her breasts to sit up beautifully. The water streamed off of them, over her tummy, down her legs. Caleb was transfixed, his exposed cock starting to grow thick and long.

She walked towards him, filling the frame. Her firm breasts were gorgeous in the Sierra sun, her nipples erect from the cool water. Beads of water clung to her tan, toned body.

She slowly knelt in front of him. He tilted the camera down to keep her in view. In the viewfinder, he could now see his own body stretched out in the bottom of the frame. His hardening cock was clearly visible.

She looked up at him, at the camera, seductively. She ran the fingers of each hand up his legs, over his knees, along his thighs. It took everything in his power to hold the camera steady.

In the frame, he could see his own cock rising and lowering as it throbbed.

She moved her hands up to his hips and to his torso, and then down again along his thighs. She tilted her head and licked her lips, sliding her fingertips gently along the inside of his thighs.

It was hypnotic. She was circling his cock, getting closer and closer, without touching it. And it was making him harder and harder. She leaned in close and pursed her lips, blowing cool air on the head and along the shaft. He felt a shiver run through his body.

He had never experienced anything like this: a woman as exquisite as Monique seducing him, wanting him, making his cock hard without even touching it.

Next, she let a strand of her hair glide ever so gently along the length of his shaft. He gulped, his heart pounding.

She raised herself up on all fours and moved over him. Slowly, she lowered her breast so that the nipple, still standing out from the cool water of the lake, brushed lightly against his silky skin of his cock. It felt absolutely incredible. To both of them.

She moved even closer to him, her legs straddling his. She leaned back so her pussy was exposed to him, and to the camera. He could see her pussy was dripping wet. She's as turned on as I am, he thought.

She moved closer and closer to him until her glistening pussy was a centimeter from his raging hard-on. She lowered herself slowly until her wet pussy brushed lightly against his throbbing cock.

It was too much. One more stimulus and he would shoot his load all over his chest. He sat up, breathing hard.

She pushed him back down.

She took his now completely erect cock into her hand and guided it to her pussy. She rubbed it against the folds of her pussy. Slowly. Massaging it. To her, his cock felt incredibly hard and soft at the same time. She tipped her head back and moaned.

Caleb couldn't take it anymore. He was on the verge of coming. He sat up gently pushed her back until she was leaning back on her elbows, with her knees up and splayed. He turned the viewfinder around so she could see it. Then he began to kiss her inner thighs, working his way slowly to her pussy.

Monique peered over to look at the image in the viewfinder. In the foreground were Caleb's muscled back and shoulders. In the middle, she could see his face in her pussy, his tongue licking, probing, caressing. In the background, she saw her reclined body, her breasts in the air, heaving. She let out a moan.

His tongue had found her clit. He caressed it. She moaned again.

This was exactly where she longed for him to be. Inside her. With his face in her pussy. He was taking her higher and higher. She glanced at the viewfinder. She saw a woman at the height of arousal, her approaching orgasm visible in her face, in her heaving breasts, in her big, hard nipples.

He kept working her clit, brushing his broad tongue over it, sending electrical shocks through her body. She felt the wave of pleasure crest inside her. She raised her pussy to his mouth, her body shuddering. He thrust his tongue deep inside her and back over her clit. Again and again.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she cried out. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

The intensity of her orgasm left her breathless. Being in the out of doors, she let herself go, coming loudly, with guttural, primal cries.

Caleb loved hearing her come like that. It made him so hard.

He moved up to kiss her. She was in a daze, breathless. He held her face gently in his hands and kissed her softly.

"Oh, Caleb," she whimpered. "C'etait si bon."

He gathered her in his arms. She lay against his chest, collecting herself. She looked down at his erect cock.

"You are still hard."

"It was so hot watching you come. I love pleasing you. It makes me so hard."

It was true. He was long and hard, the head swollen, like a ripe plum.

"Pleasing me makes you hard?" she asked, marveling.

"God, yes. Watching you come turns me on more than anything. I'm so incredibly hot right now."

She loved that her pleasure made him so excited.

"What a beautiful man you are," she whispered, touching his chest.

He gently lifted her face to look at him. "I want to make love sitting up, facing each other," he said softly.

"Oh, yes," she answered. "I want that too."

He reached back for the camera and positioned it next to them. She got up and stood over him. She lowered herself so she was facing him, her breasts brushing against his face. He kissed her breasts tenderly, licking her nipples.

He held her by the hips and lowered her down until her pussy was pressed against the tip of his cock. She reached down to guide him into her. She wanted him inside her.

He spread her pussy with his fingers, pressing the tip of his cock against her wetness. He looked her in the eyes and then slowly lowered her until the head popped inside her.

She gasped. Her mouth was open. Her eyes closed.

"Does that feel good," he asked softly.

She nodded.

"Do it again?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Doucement," she whispered. "Softly."

He raised her off his cock and then lowered her again, pressing the tip against her lips. He held it there for a moment and then lowered her until the bulbous head popped inside her.

She moaned in pleasure.

"C'est si bon," she gasped.

"You're so tight," he answered. "It's like we're making love for the first time."

She was starting to pant now, holding him tight around the neck.

"Oh, yes," she said, breathily. "It's like the first time for me too. It's never felt like this."

Caleb felt the same. He couldn't believe how warm and wet and tight she was. It felt like a velvet vise squeezing his cock.

He was holding her suspended. He hadn't entered her completely yet. He wondered how she would fare as they went further.

"Look at me," he whispered.

She opened her eyes.

"It's okay. Let's take it slow."

He held her there for a long while, just to let her adjust to the feeling of his cock inside her. He wanted to relax too, so he wouldn't come too soon.

He started to slowly lift her body up and let her down, going in a little further each time. It felt amazing. He watched her face, making sure she was okay.

He slowly lifted her up again, this time high enough to bring her breasts to his face. Her breasts were so ripe. He sucked each one. She tilted her head back in pleasure. He then lowered her back down, even further this time.

She let out a moan.

He began kissing her neck, rocking slowly, forward and backward. The motion caused his cock to spread her even more, to go even deeper.

Again she moaned.

He looked into her eyes. She looked back at him.

"I love making love to you," he whispered.

He continued to rock slowly, back and forth.

"Moi aussi."

He rocked back and forth. Again she moaned.

"I love making love to you here. Outside. In nature."

"Mmmm, moi aussi."

Again, he rocked her. Again, she moaned.

"I feel like I'm one with you," he whispered. "Connected."

"Oh Cah-leb," she said, hugging him. "This is our moment. Our golden moment."

He held her tight, and slowly thrust himself deep inside her.

"Oh, do that," she said in a ragged voice. "Do that and I'm going to come. Come with me. I want us to come together."

He thrust into her again. Even deeper. She was on the edge. Gasping.

He put his arms around her and lifted her up and down, sliding along his long, thick cock. She moaned loudly.

He leaned back, letting his cock push deep inside her. Her eyes widened and she had to support herself by leaning on his legs. She moaned again.

He pressed his hips upward, burying himself inside her. Her body began to shake.

He held her hips in his hands, pushing downward, so he had every bit of his cock inside her. She cried out, grinding her pussy against his cock.

He exploded inside her, as if her pussy was sucking the semen right out of his cock. He thrust his cock into her, again and again, her breasts bouncing and her voice crying out with every thrust.

When they were spent, they held each other as tightly as they could with their legs wrapped around each other. They stayed that way for the longest time, slowly rocking back and forth, connected both emotionally and physically.

They didn't want it to end.

When Monique and Caleb returned to the camp, they felt like they were high on drugs. Their bodies felt electrified and they couldn't stop smiling. They didn't want anyone to know about their relationship and, at the same time, they wanted to scream about it from the mountaintop.

They ran into Steve at the mess hall.

"Where the hell have you two been?" he said, gruffly.

"At Salmon Lake," Caleb answered, surprised. "I told you. We were getting footage for the video."

"For five hours? You have a real job, you know," he said looking at Monique.

"Wait," said Caleb. "It's my fault. I should have been clearer. The good news is we got amazing footage. It's going to be great."

"Well, that's fine but the accounts still need to be reconciled. If you don't reconcile the accounts, there's no camp. OK? I don't care how good the video is."

"I understand," said Monique. "Don't worry, I'll do it."

Steve turned to Monique.

"We'll have to do the accounts tonight. After dinner. That means I'll be working a twelve-hour day. Again."

"OK," answered Monique. "No problem."

Steve let out an exasperated sigh and walked away. Monique and Caleb looked at each other like two reprimanded kids.

Later, at dinner, Monique and Caleb told the story of their trip to Salmon Lake to Caitlin and Zach. At least part of the story. They left out the part about having some of the best sex of their lives.

When they'd finished, Monique made her way to Steve's office while Caleb went back to his tent to start transferring the footage they'd shot that day.

Steve was sitting at his desk, a stack of receipts in front of him.

"There you are," he said. "Eighteen dollars for butter. Can you believe it? How can you spend eighteen dollars on butter?"

Monique didn't know how to respond so she just shrugged. Steve seemed in a better mood at least. Less angry.

She looked around the cabin. Old and rustic, it had a small, wooden desk, a filing cabinet, and an old couch along one wall. A bookcase with some field guides and a topo map graced the other wall.

"Sit here," he said, gesturing to a straight-backed chair next to him. "You can help me check these receipts."

She sat down next to him behind the desk. He was taking receipts, one at a time, and checking them against an accounting ledger.

"Here, you read them off and I'll check the book," he said, pushing the pile of receipts in front of her.

She took a few of the receipts in her hand and started to read them out. He flipped through the ledger and found the entry.

"Check," he'd exclaim, after each one. She found it amusing at first. Then, it was just annoying.

"This is the important work he needs me for?" she wondered.

She looked over at Steve. Everything about him was big. His chest, his arms, his legs, and most of all--his ego. He sat there, in his little shorts and too-tight t-shirt, with an inflated sense of self-importance oozing from every pore.

After an hour or so, they finished with the receipts. Next, he wanted to reorganize the files in the filing cabinet. They took all of the files out, stacked them on the floor and began to alphabetize them. It was mindless work and he filled the time with chit-chat.

He told her how he first got the job at the camp. He'd been a counselor and had so impressed the boss that he worked his way up to his current position. He seemed to imply that she, too, could enjoy that kind of success.

"You could do well in the hospitality industry," he told her. "You've got the looks for it."

Monique just smiled.

Steve seemed to enjoy talking. Especially about himself. He told her stories about his past jobs, his vacations, his exploits. He was getting very friendly, even cracking a few jokes. At least he wasn't "Angry Steve," she thought to herself.

When the filing job was done, he turned to her.

"You know I lift, right?" he asked her.

"I'm sorry?"

"Weights. You know I'm a body builder, right?"

Monique paused.

"No, I don't think I knew that."

"Oh, yeah," he went on. "Major. I compete. Mainly regional meets. I've done pretty well. I got the silver at the Modesto Invitational."

She nodded. "That's...great."

"Of course, I'd do better if I had more time to devote to it." He looked at her. "Here, I'll show you my book."

"Your book?"

"My scrapbook."

He grabbed a box off the top of the bookshelf and pulled out a brown photo album. He sat on the couch.

"Come on," he said patting the seat cushion. "I'll give you the personal guided tour."

Monique sat on the edge of the couch.

"You can't see anything from over there," he chided. "Sit here. Don't worry, I won't bite."

She slowly sat next to him. She felt tiny next to his big frame. He opened the album.

"This is me at Modesto," he was pointing at a glossy photo. In it, he was flexing with his body covered in oil. His muscles were enormous. He wore a speedo.

"And here I am at the NorCal," he said, flipping the page. "I made the semis. I should've made the finals but the judging was for shit."

The photo showed three men, including Steve, in various poses. To Monique, it all seemed surreal.

"And here are some special shots I had taken. You know, for publicity."

He leafed through a series of eight-by-tens of himself posing in what looked like a photo studio. He was oiled and there were free weights and a bench.

"I want to use these to help build my brand," he said.

To Monique, each photo was more ridiculous than the last. Arms in the air, flexing. Arms curled in front of him, flexing. His body looked almost cartoonish.

"Which one do you like best?" he asked her in all seriousness.

He flipped the pages one by one.

"I'm not sure I'm the best judge," she demurred. "I don't know anything about body building."

"No, I'm interested in your take. As a woman. Which one do you find the most...attractive."

Monique didn't know what to say. Steve kept on.

"Do you like when I'm facing the camera? Or with my back to the camera?"

He flipped between two pages.

"Front or back?"

"Back, I guess," she answered.

He looked at her a moment.

"Then you might like this one," he fished a photo out of the pocket at the back of the album. "I don't show it to everyone."

He placed the photo in front of her. It was a shot of Steve from behind, with "mood" lighting. He was completely naked.

Monique's heart sank. She looked at it a moment, then looked at him. He was watching her like a hawk.

"I think that one turned out pretty nice," he said in a chilling voice. "Don't you think that one turned out nice?"

Monique was suddenly calculating the distance to the door in her head.

"Yes. It's very nice."

"I think the lighting is really cool. Especially right here. On my ass."

He pointed to the photo.

"Look."

Monique gulped and looked down at the photo.

"Have you ever been with a body builder, Monique?" he asked in a low voice.

Monique shook her head.

"Women say it's unforgettable," he intoned.

Monique couldn't believe this was really happening.

"I've got some more photos from the front I can show you..." he said, reaching for the album.

Monique stood up.

"Actually, I need to use the bathroom," she stammered. "If you don't mind..."

He looked at her and shrugged.

"If you gotta go, you gotta go."

She made her way to the door. His voice stopped her.

"Say, Monique," he said, off-handedly.

She turned and looked at him.

"You're on an F-1 visa, right? Work/study? And I'm the sponsoring employer?"

She nodded, tentatively.

"No, I was just checking. So, as long as you stay an employee in good-standing, there shouldn't be a problem staying in the country."

Monique thought about this for a moment.

"See you in a few," he said, cheerfully.

She turned and walked out the door.

Monique walked briskly to the women's lavatory. She assumed he was watching her. When she was out of eyesight, she made a bee line to the trees, circled around, and found her way to Caleb's tent. When she got there, she was furious.

petitmort
petitmort
776 Followers