All Comments on 'Golden Penis Syndrome'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

This is my first exposure to your work. Writing is a craft. Authorship is an art. You rank high on both counts. For Literotica purposes you easily earn 5 stars for this piece. It is beautifully structured, with spot-on pacing and a perfectly lovely denouement. I look forward to sampling more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story. What can I say - it was well written, well thought out and well developed. A winner for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it it was well written it wasn't all about the sex it had a story a backround it ended well.It wasn't to long and not to short.Honestly I think you should win.And hope you do.Love this story s fuckin much.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

5 stars

I like how you were able to pace the dialogue. Somewhat sad for men that the best penis a women can get is a plastic one in the hands of another woman. They need to up their standards of personal hygiene.

metroalmametroalmaover 2 years ago

Wasn't sure about that title, but the character development, the story all worked. and Surprise the folks had it figured out first :) <3 <3 <3

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A typical love story, thoughtful, well conceived and brilliantly written.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

A thoroughly enjoyable and well written story. I appreciate the time and effort that you must have put in to share this tale with us. If there was a typo or grammitical error in the story I certainly did not spot it. So well done you and you fully deserve the five stars.

OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years ago

You say that you’ve written a tale that “clearly does not reflect reality”, but I think this made at least perfect smut sense. I haven’t read your other work so I can’t compare. There were things I would’ve done differently, but who am I to say? And the sex was in any case super hot!

Thank you so much for participating in my event :-)

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

This definitely reflects reality. Love finds a way

ActingupActingupover 2 years ago

Lovely, and hot. I did struggle with the concept that all the college guys could be so shallow and one-dimensional, and, if that’s because of GPS, how different life in the ‘ real world’ could be.. But that doesn’t invalidate the story - it’s just about the circumstances that drove them together. Their future together (or not, or something else) could be a really interesting sequel as they continue to grow up in a different place.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKabout 2 years ago

I love this story....

And beside, I see the truth in it...

Also the problems about coming out..

But I can tell you, it's worse being a transgender, and coming out..

Allways have to look over the shoulder, for not being in a hate crime...

But, thanks for this heartbreaking story..

Belinda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a sweet beautiful story. I’m a guy and I get so angry with men/boys who treat women of any age like women are servants and receptacles for their ejaculations. I never treated my wife like that. She has passed on but I feel like I should apologize for men’ bad behavior. I understand the frustrations of these young women. Thank you for this wonderful story.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Story was well written, well thought out and well developed. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Deleting comments. If that's the case turn them off.

TrionyxTrionyxabout 2 years agoAuthor

With the exception of one particularly nasty reviewer’s comments, I rarely delete comments. One need only to review my other stories where plenty of negative comments remain. There was one comment here that, in essence, alleged ‘man hating’, or words to that effect. I felt that was inappropriate particularly in view of my intro which included the phrase “for the purposes of plot development and dramatic tension, certain groups may not be portrayed very kindly.” I was referring to men, as well as to New Englanders, and I wanted everyone to recognize this work of fiction used the Golden Penis Syndrome as merely a plot device to bring the two women together. I hardly believe I’m a ‘man hater’ as I happen to be one myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The comments pertain to the story and characters.

The term used in this story is not made up.

Hence, the discourse regarding the inception of the term.

pseud277pseud277about 2 years ago

Charming. Its a story wrapped around a provocative concept. Most of us wouldnt know if its true its a 'firstworld' problem. The characters themselves are the charm . But it wouldnt hurt to sketch out something about themselves other than the last months before graduation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Source material for G.P.S is weak as Rachel Maines' Theory.

The Crisis of Peer Review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story! Well written and characters well drawn. 5* The ending was hilarious when Shannon revealed that Mal's parents had already figured out the girls' relationship. Eventually it dawns on children that parents are not as oblivious as they had always imagined. The young might be simply astounded at how much grandparents know!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

1am just finished cute story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No bueno. People eat up these terms like dogma.

THBGatoTHBGatoabout 1 month ago

God look at all the anonymous guys kicking off about GPS. What a bunch of wankers (which I assume is what they are doing if they are reading an LS story in the first place). Methinks these lads do protest too much.

This was beautiful. I love these stories of women discovering their feelings for each other, and it is so much sweeter when it's formed from friendship first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...