Golden Penis Syndrome

Story Info
Swearing off men leads to a fateful Valentine's night.
15.5k words
4.78
22.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers

This story is submitted to the 2022 Valentine's Day contest as well as to the inaugural Pink Orchid Story Event for Women-Centric Erotica.

In spite of the title, this is indeed a story of lesbianism mixed with a dash of romance. It is a work of fiction and please understand that for the purposes of plot development and dramatic tension, certain groups may not be portrayed kindly. It is not my intention to imply this fictitious story mirrors reality.

-----

After being gone from her apartment for several weeks after the end of summer term, Mallory returned a few days prior to the fall quarter of her senior year. She was excited to think college was nearly over and even more excited to be applying to medical schools within the next few months.

The only sour note was her personal life. She had been in a long-distance relationship with her high school boyfriend during her freshman year, but that had simply fizzled out. For most of her sophomore and junior years she had been on multiple dates and had some hook ups, but none ever translated into any kind of a long-term relationship or any decent relationship at all, she bitterly recalled.

Mallory knew her roommate Shannon had experienced a similar fate with her dating. Over her three years of college, she had dated many guys and slept with a few but she found most of the guys would disappear once they had sex with her. At least the two women could commiserate over their similar experiences in the dating world.

A few hours after Mallory had settled in, there was a loud crashing noise from outside the apartment followed by a few, choice swear words. Mallory smiled to herself as she got up to open the door for her crazy roomie. Shannon had dropped one of her suitcases which had sprung open, spilling contents all over the hallway. Mallory looked down in time to see Shannon quickly stuffing a vibrator under some clothes before closing the suitcase.

"I see you're bringing your trusty friend with you," she laughed down at Shannon.

"Might as well. I couldn't leave it at home and with my bad luck with the guys, it's the only fun I can rely on anymore."

"Yeah, I hear you. Let me grab this bag," she said as she helped her roommate and friend into the apartment. Once Shannon had dumped her stuff in her room and they had eaten, they both got ready for bed, sat down together in the tiny common room and opened a bottle of wine. They each wore their standard sleeping gear; T-shirts and panties.

"Here's to our final year!"

"Yeah, the last one. Cheers!"

"So, what are your plans this year?" asked Mallory.

"I'm pretty much done with my required courses. I need to get a few electives to fluff up the transcript and take one more advanced accounting class each quarter, but that's all. Should be doable. You?"

"I still have to finish some advanced biochem and, just like you, some electives to show I'm more than a science nerd. The med schools like to see well-rounded applicants, I guess. I'll really work on keeping my grades up this fall, but once my applications are in, I can kick back a tiny bit."

"Well, good. It seems like it will be a decent year for both of us."

"Yeah, I wish I could get some, uh, well, I just wish I could get some," sighed Mallory.

"I know what you mean. That's why I brought my BOB."

"But finger painting only goes so far. Don't you miss having a warm body with you and feeling someone else in the driver's seat?"

"Of course, I do, but what's a girl gonna do? There're too many girls and not enough guys here at Paff. They get to pick and choose and we end up competing for them. Just not fair."

Shannon was referring to the female to male ratio at Paffington State College. It was a smaller liberal arts college which had been an all-female college before it started accepting state educational funds, which meant it had to enroll men as well as women. Even though Paff recruited male students widely, females still consisted of over seventy percent of the student body.

"I think it's made the guys turn into jerks, quite frankly. They know they can easily find another girl, so they can treat us like shit," muttered Mallory. "I've been ghosted more than once after letting a guy into my pants. And if I don't let 'em, I get ghosted even sooner."

"I agree. I agree. That's why I brought BOB. He never fails me, never ghosts me and is ready anytime I am," chuckled Shannon as she took another swallow of wine.

After a few seconds Mallory cleared her throat and asked quietly, "Where'd you get it, you know, BOB, anyway?"

"You want one, too? I think it's a great idea. There's a sex shop here in town and..."

"No way! I'd be too embarrassed to go in there!"

"Mal, it's OK, really. All the employees are women and half of them are students here. They'll treat you well, answer questions and give you some ideas."

"Are they, uh, expensive?"

"Some are pretty cheap, but those are generally poorly made. A good one which is rechargeable and lasts will cost you."

"Uh, how much?"

"Some go for over one-fifty..."

"One-fifty?! What?"

"Wait, there are others that are a lot easier on the pocketbook."

"But how do I know what kind to get?"

"Like I said, they'll talk with you and give some ideas," Shannon paused before going on, "Say, would you like to try mine to see what it's like?"

"Oh, no, that's too personal. I couldn't do that."

"Hey, it would be fine. It's clean, I don't have cooties or even any STDs," she laughed, "And I'll leave for a few hours and let you explore."

"I think I'd be too nervous."

"Here. Have another glass of wine. You need to loosen up, Mal, particularly if you're going to med school. Once you try it I think, no, I know you'll be OK with it. Let me go get it."

"Shan, no, wait. It's OK, really. If I decide to get one, I'll, uh, I'll do it on my own time."

"You liar," laughed Shannon, "I know you and you'll shove that idea under the rug and never get one. Wait here," she added as she got up to go to her room. A few minutes later she returned with her freshly-washed vibrator. "So, this one is called the 'Grlsfrnd,' you know, like a 'girl's friend' except with no vowels. See, it's smooth, has a bend in it and it can be recharged. Lasts for over two hours on a charge. Oh, and look here. This is the on/off button and here's the mode button."

"Mode button?"

"Yeah, light vibrations, strong vibrations or even waves where there are light and then strong vibrations, you know, back and forth. Go ahead, squeeze the button."

The vibrator hummed to life in a fairly quiet mode. Mallory jumped a little but held on to it, rotating and examining it.

"Hit the mode button a few times. See what happens."

The Grlsfrnd's vibrations became stronger and the whole device shot vibrating sensations up her arm.

"And again."

Then the vibrator went into a wave mode with soft, barely perceptible vibrations followed by waves of stronger ones.

"That's pretty cool," admitted Mallory, "I could see it doing the trick."

"Any of the modes will do the trick. Lazy and want to enjoy the slow arousal? Go for the light mode. Horny and want fast relief? Then the stronger mode or the wave mode is what you want. The curve lets you hit the G-spot if you want or you can let it rub outside on your clit. Either works." Shannon watched Mallory toying with it, trying the various modes and even caressing it lightly. "Here, put it on your nipple. Even that can feel good."

"Are you crazy? I'm not going to do that in front of you!"

"Mal, relax, through your shirt, I mean."

"Oh, you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Try it."

Mallory brought the device in a strong wave mode up to her chest and lightly laid it on her T-shirt right on the nipple. As usual, she slept with no bra on her rather large breasts. She was always proud of her boobs although she at times wished they were smaller, more like Shannon's.

"Rub it around a little. Feels good, huh?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't be so shy. Admit it. It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it does, it really does," she admitted as she leaned back on the sofa and closed her eyes while holding it to her nipple.

"You've got two."

"Huh?"

"You've got two nipples. Treat them both."

"Oh, yeah." She ran the vibrator back and forth between her two breasts while enjoying the warm, stimulating sensations. Absentmindedly, she reached up with her other hand to toy with one nipple while the other had the vibrator. "Mmm, feels nice, Shan. Super nice."

Shannon was watching with fascination at her best friend and roomie playing with the vibrator and teasing her nipples. 'That's kinda hot,' she thought to herself but she kept quiet and allowed Mallory time to enjoy the sensation.

After a few minutes Mallory slowly opened her eyes and looked at Shannon. "I think you're a great salesperson. No wonder you're going into business."

"I'm not going to go into sales, Dummy, I'm doing business management. Besides, the Grlsfrnd is selling itself. Uh, wanna have more fun?"

"How?"

"Put it right on the nipple, you know, under the shirt."

An hour before Mallory would never have considered doing it, much less in front of her friend, but now she had to know what it felt like. She slipped her shirt midway up her tummy and slipped the vibrator over her nipple. The sensation was waaaay better than before. With her eyes closed, her head dropped back as she stimulated first one and then the other nipple with the vibrator, not forgetting to rub and pinch the opposite nipple with her free hand.

"God, this feels soooo good, Shan," she murmured.

Shannon let her friend enjoy the sensations for several minutes while watching her get obviously aroused. She could see her face flush a tiny bit and the breathing was faster and irregular. Right when she thought Mallory would climax, Mallory sat up quickly and turned off the vibrator.

"Why'd you stop? Looked like you were having fun."

"I was, I was. But, uh, I suddenly got embarrassed, you know, being in front of you, you watching me and all."

"Look, let's turn off the lights and you can relax and start over."

"Well... only if it's dark, OK?"

"Sure," Shannon replied as she went over to the wall switch and darkened the room. The only faint light was from the various appliances in the kitchen and the stereo lights. "Better?"

"Yeah, thanks," she replied as she turned on the vibrator once more. Her hands went under the shirt but after a few seconds she dropped the vibrator, which vibrated itself across the floor, while she reached down to the hem of the shirt. To Shannon's amazement, her roommate pulled her T-shirt completely off and grabbed the vibrator again.

It was quite dark, but not pitch black and Shannon could easily make things out. She could see the full tummy and larger breasts, like she wished she had. Shannon had always been thin and would have loved to have more flesh and curves. Mallory was certainly enjoying the vibrator and Shannon found herself enjoying the voyeuristic aspect of watching.

Eventually Mallory seemed to rise up as if she were going to climax but then slumped back to the floor, leaning up against the sofa, moaning in frustration. "Dammit, oh so close," she whispered.

"Do it below," offered Shannon.

"You crazy?"

"No, go ahead. You want it, you need it. Go for it."

Mallory slipped the vibrator down over her lower belly, slowly spread her legs and brought it right over the gusset of her panties. "Ahh, feels good, too."

Shannon continued to watch in amazement. Her roomie was clearly getting off with the vibrator and for some reason, it turned Shannon on. She had never been one to watch much porn, though she liked erotic stories, but found herself getting excited watching the scene in front of her. Absentmindedly, she reached up and rubbed her own nipples under her T-shirt. Mallory was clearly getting more excited. Her breathing was heavier and Shannon heard little moans from her roommate.

"Hey," Shannon whispered, "Try it bare or even put it inside."

"You sure?" asked an obviously excited Mallory.

"Yeah," she answered softly, "Go ahead."

Mallory reached down and slowly slid her panties to her feet, let her knees splay apart and brought the Grlsfrnd to her cooch. Immediately she began to moan in earnest as she rubbed it across her pearl. "Feels soooo gooood..."

"Uh-huh, I know," whispered Shannon as she scooted over to sit next to Mallory. "Go ahead, like I said, slip the little end inside. You'll love it..."

As Mallory changed the angle and nudged the vibrator between her lips, Shannon reached down into her own panties and slowly began to rub her nub. Her juices were copious and slick as she began to rub her two fingers round and around, stimulating herself more and more. She glanced at her roommate beside her who was plunging the vibrator in and out and was rubbing herself furiously while gasping and moaning. This image somehow, someway triggered a surge of sexual lust and Shannon found herself suddenly on the brink of an orgasm. She slowed down her rubbing to hold off coming, riding the crest of excitement while she watched, in the darkened room, her vibrator disappearing and reappearing between her roommates lower lips. She allowed herself to get closer and closer but denied herself the ultimate relief, preferring to let Mallory go (or actually 'come') first.

The moaning became louder as Mallory arched her torso, threw her head back on the sofa and rubbed her clit harder and harder. Then she exploded, crying out unintelligible words as she rolled back and forth and her legs jerked and spasmed. The sight of this was enough to let Shannon have her own, much quieter, orgasm. They sat next to each other recovering, catching their breaths and enjoying the afterglow of their manual activities.

Suddenly, Mallory began to giggle. "It's kinda embarrassing, you know? I can't believe I just did that. And it looks like you did it, too!"

"Hey, it was super sexy watching you. I had to take advantage while I could. You like my BOB?"

"Like? Hell, Girl, I love it. What time does the toy store open tomorrow?"

"I have no idea, but we can go get you one, maybe a little different than mine, and we can swap 'em, you know, get a little more variety. Like they say: Variety is the spice of life," she laughed.

"Phew, that took it out of me. I think I need some sleep. Thank you for telling me about it and thanks a ton for letting me use it. Was nice."

"Glad you liked it," she paused before going on, "Uh, Mallory, uh, are we good?"

"Good? You mean, us having done this together? Yeah, I'm good. I feel great, even. You should be good, too. I figure it was just some horny friends having some 'me time,' but with each other in the room."

"I still can't believe it. You want to keep BOB for the night?"

"Nope. I've had enough. You take him, but try to keep your moans to a minimum," she teased, "I still need to get some sleep tonight."

Fortunately, Mallory was a sound sleeper and didn't hear the vibrator or the moaning coming from the other room during the night. The next morning, they were a little sheepish around each other until Shannon spoke up, "Hey, Mal, about last night..."

"What about it?"

"I don't know, I kinda feel a bit weird, that's all."

"Yeah, I agree, but I think we both needed it and I know I feel alot better. I'm going to the toy store today and we can be a bit more private in the future. And, in spite of there being too few guys, I'm going to make a definite attempt to try and find a boyfriend. It would still be nice to have one, you know?"

"So, we're OK with last night?"

"Yeah, I'm OK. I mean, it wasn't like you went down on me or anything."

"No," Shannon laughed, "I most certainly didn't. God, I need a guy, that's for sure. Let's clean up and hit that store."

-----

In one of Shannon's electives there were a few nice-looking guys. One of them, a junior named Anthony ("And don't call me Tony") started to sit next to her midway through the quarter. They'd talk a little before class started and after a week he asked her out. He got fairly handsy when she kissed him good-night but he otherwise was fairly nice and she admitted she'd have to give him another chance. It wasn't that she was a prude, indeed his hands felt pretty good, but she still felt there needed to be some caution when starting a new relationship.

On their second date they had fun at a Saturday picnic with some other friends. As the day drew to a close, she asked him to her place. Mallory was out for the evening herself and Shannon had no idea when she was planning on returning. As a result, she insisted on no heavy making out in the common area. Upon hearing this, Anthony stood, took her hand and started to lead her to the bedrooms.

"Uh, Anthony, I like you and I want to get closer, but there can't be any sex tonight, see?"

"We don't have to bump uglies. I get it. How about a blow job?"

"Are you really expecting me to give you a hummer on our second date?"

"Well, uh, yeah, I guess I am. Why not?"

"Then will you go down on me?"

"Look, all I'm askin' for is a little mouth action."

"What about me, huh?"

"Look, a guy has certain needs, more than a girl and..."

She interrupted, "Yeah, that's definitely not going to happen, at least from me. You can leave now, Anthony."

Once he had left in a huff, Shannon sat on the sofa, staring at the wall. 'What was it with these guys?' she thought. He expected action yet refused to consider her needs. She was feeling so much better after two large glasses of wine she decided to have a little me time with her vibe. After crawling into bed, she took her Grlsfrnd and proceeded to play hide and seek with her clit. In no time she was writhing with the joys of a nice orgasm but without the hassles of a clueless guy.

Right after she had come down from her second 'O,' she heard Mallory come into the apartment and slam the door. It was obvious she was pissed. Shannon could hear Mallory moving none-to-quietly around the kitchen and common room, so Shannon decided to go out and talk to her. Once she put on her panties under the T-shirt, she stepped out of her room.

"Hey, Mal. What's up?"

"Oh, Hi, Shan. That asshole Jeff finally pissed me off for the last time! I'm so done with him."

"Oh, what happened?"

"He got into a big demanding mode and insisted on sex. I wasn't in the mood, not yet, anyway."

"Oh? What'd he do?"

"We were making out and he quickly got way too aggressive. I wanted to slow things down, you know, get in the zone a little more. I wasn't opposed to having a roll in the hay, but I needed to warm up to it."

"Yeah?"

"Anyway, he actually pinned me down on his bed after we had been making out for a while. Pissed me right off. I struggled a bit and that seemed to turn him on. So, I did what any girl needs to do in that situation."

"Knee to the nads?"

"Yup. That cooled him off real quick. As he was rolling around on the bed crying in pain, I got up, put on my coat and told him in no uncertain terms to go fuck himself, once his hardware recovered. He texted me an apology before I even got here, but I deleted it."

"Good for you. Stupid fucker. Why can't there be any decent guys here? I had to tell Anthony to take a hike, also." She went on describing to Mallory what had happened with him before adding, "It looks like we're both still single."

"Yeah, I guess we are. Looks like I'll get my trusty BOB to take over tonight," she said to Shannon's embarrassed sniggers. "What, you already use yours?"

"Guilty as charged," answered Shannon. "Got me past being angry, at least. Go ahead, enjoy the rest of your evening."

They drank a bit more wine before heading off to bed. Mallory did eventually bring out her new 'best friend' and had a wonderful climax that helped her relax and slip off to sleep.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers