Golden Shower Siblings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot breath hits her ear as I whisper, "Get on your knees and bend over."

I feel her fingers release my head as my fingers release her nipples. I move my hips back to free her from my manhood and watch as she moves her body into position for me, which gives me a wonderful view of the perfection of her pear shaped ass. I get on my knees and can smell her golden remnant quite strongly, which I find to be very pleasurable in my nostrils. Her pink is calling out to me as I guide my dripping shaft towards her waiting hole.

The head of my dick reaches her opening and she presses herself back to engulf as much as she can. The feeling of her pink pressing tightly on my shaft is the most pleasure I have ever felt. She starts to move back and forth to work more of me in with each movement and we both start to moan at our shared pleasure. My fingers caress her cheeks and I marvel in the firmness in my hands.

Inch by incredible inch, she is willing herself through the discomfort of the massive insertion into her wonderfully tight hole. I am feeling pleasure I have never known as he walls press firmly against me. She has most of me inside of her as she cries out from the pleasure and pain, but she is showing no signs of pulling away.

My fingers start to move down her bronze crack towards her forbidden zone and she now has me fully engulfed inside of her amazing pink walls. It takes a great deal to resist not matching her movement, but I know she is quite uncomfortable right now and willing to let her take the time needed for the discomfort of my girth to subside. My fingers reach the ridges and there is no sign of wanting to pull away from my touch.

I decide it is time to move my hips in time with hers and the moans grow from both of us. Her cries change to pure pleasure as all discomfort is lost and my fingers slowly explore every ridge around her tight hole. Our rhythm increases as we get closer to that perfect moment and my moans become something almost animalistic. We lose ourselves completely to this moment and time stops having any meaning. All that matters is our perfect rhythm bringing us heightened pleasure.

She forces herself back hard against my shaft and cries out as her body tightens. I can see her asshole start to spasm and her release presses itself around my shaft. My eyes close as I cry out and find her release has brought me over the edge. I release myself deep inside of her pink walls and continue to feel new pleasure throughout my body. Each of her powerful eruptions around my shaft is met with a powerful burst of white in return. Our shared orgasm strengthens each other and we both cry out our shared pleasure.

The moment passes with one last thrust deep inside of her pink and I hold myself to feel the pleasure of the pressure. Once I start to soften and have no other option, I can feel her clamp down on every inch in an effort to prevent me from leaving. The last of me is released and she collapses onto her stomach with no energy to do anything else. I crawl next to her and lie on my back and try to catch my breath. I inhale deeply and find a wonderful new aroma has joined with the others.

12