Goldie and the Bears

Story Info
When Goldie went to the party she got more than expected.
3k words
4.05
10.8k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
406 Followers

Her nickname was Goldie due to her long golden hair that fell over her shoulders and half way down her back, she was short a just over 5 foot tall with a slim body and hips, a tiny ass but her breast were 36C with large puffy nipples. To the girls her other nickname was slut, to the boys it was easy. Goldie didn't care what they called her, she had an insatiable sexual appetite, she didn't care who she fucked male or female or how they fucked her, she just wanted sex. Goldie was invited to every party because everyone knew at some stage she'll end up on her back with her legs spread.

It was on a Friday night that her world was to change forever, she was at the local pub when four strangers walked in, they were all in their mid 20's and Goldie took an interest in them straight away. Three of them sat at a table while the fourth went to the bar to get drinks, Goldie moved beside him, she had a tight, low cut dress on and as he stood over her he got a view of her cleavage, without much effort she found herself invited to their table.

They were only passing through on their way to a party, they dropped in to have a couple of quick drinks and buy some alcohol. They sat around talking for about half an hour, as they were getting ready to leave they ask Goldie if she would like to join them. Never one to miss out on the opportunity for a good party or a good fucking she agreed.

Tim and Barry went to the bottle shop for the drinks, Steve and Chris as they weren't driving bought some roadies for the trip, when they got to the car Goldie got into the back seat between them, they were barely out of the car park when she was offered a drink and some weed. The three of them sat in the back drinking and smoking as they headed to the party, Tim told her it would be about 2 hours before they got there.

It didn't take long until she felt Steve hand on her leg, he left it there for a few seconds then slowly moved it up, fingers rubbing the inside of her thigh, she spread her legs slightly wider as he slide his fingers under her panties. Chris meanwhile had been staring at Goldie's tits, he took hold of one squeezing and massaging it through her dress.

Goldie was lying back, her head resting on the back of the seat as she stared at the roof, Chris had pulled her top down taking her breasts out of the bra, as he sucked on her big puffy nipple, his other hand rubbing the inside of her leg. Steve was sucking on her other nipple while he finger fucked her. Goldie had managed to release their cocks, holding one in each hand she was slowly stroking them.

Steve stopped fingering Goldie, he grabbed her hair pulling her head toward his cock, she opened her mouth swallowing it as he shoved her face into his lap. She then felt Chris's cock slide into her pussy, her body had twisted when Steve pulled her down, her ass pointed towards Chris, an offering to good to refuse. Steve held her hair at the scalp controlling her head, moving it up and down his stiff cock, with a grunt and one final push he came, his cock buried in the back of her throat, making her gag and choke on his cum.

Chris pulled his cock out of her pussy, grabbing her head he pulled her over in his direction, she barely had time to catch her breath before Chris's cock was in her mouth cumming.

Goldie was quite a sight, dress pushed up, legs spread and panties pushed to one side, both her tits hanging out, cum dribbling out her mouth. A big smile on her face from her own orgasms and the fact that she knew this was only a taste of what was to come.

"The boys are going to enjoy this slut," Barry said, "Pull over Tim I need a turn with her."

Stopping the car they pulled Goldie out, not that she resisted, she was an sex addict and she was getting what she needed. Barry laid her on the bonnet of the car, it felt warm against her back as he pushed his cock into her pussy, Goldie was soaking wet from several orgasms and Barry had no problem pushing his cock deep into her tight pussy, pounding it for a few of minutes before blowing his load inside her.

Tim's turn now, he grabbed her hips rolling her over, his hand spreading her butt cheeks to show her tight little butt hole, damp from cum running over it, you could just about see him drooling as he stared at it. After hearing everything that was going on in the back seat with an occasional glance in the rear mirror and watching Barry he was too horny for any niceties, he just rammed his cock as hard as he could into Goldie ass. Goldie squealed with pleasure which brought a cheer from the other three, encouraging Tim to fuck her harder, each thrust making her squeal until he came, Goldie also had another orgasm as Tim pumped cum into her ass.

Finished with her for now they all got back into the car to continue the drive.

Semi dressed, cum on and in her. Goldie was in her heaven, she didn't know these men, only meeting them an hour ago and already they had each fucked her, the thought of more sex to come at the party was making her wet and horny again. For the rest of the trip she gave them a show as she fingered her pussy and licked, sucked her own nipples, having several orgasms in the process.

The party turned out to be nothing more than a men's weekend away, leaving wives and girlfriends at home they went off to the bush for drinking, smoking and hunting, there was about 20 of them ranging in age from mid 20's to mid 40's.

All were there for a good time and when the boys introduced Goldie things only got better.

Goldie was in her element taking cock in all her holes, a never ending supply of cum, alcohol and weed. For the next 48 hours she barely slept, whether it was only one at a time or several at once she satisfied their fantasies and quenched her thirst.

It was Sunday afternoon, she finally passed out drunk and exhausted around lunch time, she had just finished a solid two hour session as each man used her for what they knew was the final time.

The men had started packing up, getting ready to head back to the real world and real lives. They knew they have had a weekend that they will never forget and probably never have again, but it was also a weekend that they could never talk about. They all agreed that after they left they will never mention this weekend again, leaving it behind as a fond memory, also agreeing to leave Goldie behind as she was the thing they needed to forget the most and would find it the hardest to do.

They left alcohol and weed for her plus some money to pay for a taxi, then gradually they all left, leaving an nearly empty cabin in the middle of the woods.

It was late in the night when Goldie awoke, it was dark and silent, she quickly realised that everyone had left, leaving her alone. She wasn't worried, she had enjoyed herself but knew it would end and that she would never see any of them again.

She wandered around the cabin finding the alcohol and weed, she decided to have a drink and smoke before ringing for a taxi. After a couple of drinks she hunted for her phone only to find it with a flat battery. She decided to wait until sunrise and then walk to the nearest house, time for another drink or two she thought heading back to the living area.

The next morning she headed out to find the neighbours, still drunk and high she wandered around for hours in the forest, totally lost, before stumbling on to a house. There was no car in the yard and newspapers were piled up on the porch, the house looked deserted, she thought there might be a phone inside she could use, plus her legs and feet hurt and she wanted to lie down. She checked around the outside for a way in, a window to the basement was slightly ajar, she was able to pull it open wide enough for her to squeeze in, unfortunately ripping her dress in the process.

Once inside she took of the dress, she hoped to find a new one in the house. She wasn't wearing any underwear, she had spent the whole time in the cabin naked and when she went to get dress the only clothes she found were her dress and high heels, someone had kept her underwear as a souvenir.

It was a wild party, thinking about it as she wandered through the house was making her horny again.

She found a liquor cabinet helping herself to a bottle of scotch, drinking from it she continued wandering around the house, sitting in the lounge watching tv, helping herself to a meal in the kitchen, generally making herself feel at home. She continued exploring the house eventually stumbling into the bedroom.

There was a large wooden bed in the middle of the room, to one side a single mattress lay on the floor, she remembered also seeing a mattress in the basement near a wall with something hanging on the wall, her thoughts were broken by the sight of two large wardrobes, she was more interested in looking in them for a new dress and moved towards them.

The first wardrobe only had men clothes, as she rifled through the drawers she found some rope and tape, nothing she was interested in. Moving to the second wardrobe it was full of women clothing, they were a bit big for her but she didn't care, there were several sexy outfits that she threw on the bed to try. Again she rifled through the drawers and found several sex toys, she decided to give some of them a try, she was in no hurry now and the house did look deserted.

Sitting on the bed drinking scotch she sorted through the toys, she found one about 10 inches long and 4 inches thick, covered in hard nodules, she ran her hand up and down it, turning the switch on it vibrated in her hand, each nodule rubbing against her palm where it touched her. She laid down on the bed rubbing the vibrator along her pussy lips and clit, it didn't take long for her pussy to get wet, she then pushed it inside herself. With the nodules vibrating inside her, stimulating her, she could feel her orgasm building, she moved the vibrator faster and faster, pushing it deeper, suddenly pulling it out she came. She shoved the vibrator back inside and gave herself another orgasm. She sat up taking another drink as she wiped herself down with the bedsheet.

She found another vibrator that interested her, this was a doubled headed one with multiple speed vibration settings, she turned it on a both heads began to vibrate. Each end had a little ball that bounced around as the arms moved from side to side, the arms weren't as thick as the last vibrator but they were a bit longer and the ball was about 3 inches round. Laying back on the bed she inserted the ends into her pussy and ass turning it on.

It didn't tale long before she came again, she then shoved it back in, deeper, increasing the speed. She laid there moaning, her orgasm building until she came again and again with multiple orgasms. Exhausted, she finished off the scotch and collapsed on the bed, passing out.

Several hours later the owner's returned home, they had been on vacation for the last couple of weeks while visiting their son at university. Opening the door they froze, they looked around from the entrance way and sniffed the air, the smell of scotch filled it. Stepping inside they saw the liquor cabinet open, a bottle of scotch missing.

"Careful Mama, someone may still be here," Papa said as they searched the house.

They found the ripped dress in the basement, "Looked like a small girl broke in," Mama said as she held up the dress.

They continued to look around the house finding doors and cupboards opened, as they walked into the bedroom they were shocked by the mess, wardrobe doors were open, clothes were spread across the floor and bed, Mama's toys laid every where..

"Who the fuck made this mess," said Papa.

"That little bitch lying under my clothes," said Mama pointing to a pile of clothes on the bed.

Moving the clothes they both stood looking at the bed, staring at a naked Goldie.

She was lying on her back, her long blonde hair partially hidden by her back, large breast heaving up and down, perky puffy nipples sticking out, tight skinny waist with narrows hips, a thick bush of blonde hair sitting above her large plump pussy lips, swollen like her clit from fucking, and slender legs.

Papa had gotten his ropes and tied Goldie to the bed spread eagled, "Time to teach this bitch she has broken into the wrong house", Papa said with a sneer.

Papa moved his head between Goldilocks legs, he sniffed deeply taking in the musky scent of her sex, his tongue then moved over her lips and clit. Still asleep out of reflect Goldie's legs opened wider.

"How does she taste Papa?" Mama asked.

"Delicious," Papa said, "Try some".

Mama ran her finger along Goldie's wet pussy, she then put it in her mouth as she moved to the side of the bed.

Mama moved her mouth to Goldie's tit, she licked and sucked her puffy nipples, Goldie was still out to it but she moaned softly from the attention of their mouths and tongues.

Papa stood up, he took off his clothes, stroked his hard cock as he stared at her pussy, "Time to wake the bitch up," Papa said as he shoved his cock into her pussy.

Goldie jumped and screamed as Papa rammed his cock into her, she tried to move her arms and legs but couldn't, she screamed again.

Mama grabbed her head, she turned her face toward her, as she screamed again she shoved a large dildo into her mouth, choking her on it.

Mama kept playing with her tits, she bit and sucked one while her fingers twisted and pulled the other. With her other hand she rammed the dildo deep into Goldie throat, muffling her screams. The dildo moved back and forward, faster, harder, making her gag and choke. Papa kept fucking her pussy, laughing as he looked at Goldie her eyes wide with terror, but just a hint of pleasure in them.

Mama removed her clothes and straddled Goldie's face, she pressed her pussy against Goldie, grinding against her mouth and nose. Mama leant forward and licked Goldie clit, Papa kept pounding her pussy until he came inside her, triggering an orgasm from Goldie. He then offered his cock to Mama who licked it clean before eating Papa's and Goldie's cum out of her pussy.

"Make her come bitch," Papa said grabbing Goldie's head as he pressed it tighter against Mama's pussy.

Mama sat up, her body pressed down against Goldie face, smothering her, Mama moved enough occasionally for Goldie to get air, but they both laugh as Goldie tried to roll Mama off her when she couldn't breathe.

Papa stroked his cock as he stared at the two naked bodies on the bed, listening to Mama's soft moaning as Goldie licked and sucked her pussy. He climbed on the bed, standing over Goldie waist in front of Mama. Mama reached out taking his cock first in her hand stroking it, as it hardened he moved closer to her, allowing her to take him in her mouth, she sucked on Papa until he was rock hard. All the time Goldie was under Mama frantically wriggling and squirming as she tried to breathe, while at the same time eat Mama's pussy.

With a hard cock Papa climbed over Goldie head behind Mama he lifted Mama ass up and slide his cock into her pussy. Finally able to breathe properly Goldie stared up as she watched Papa's cock slide in and out of Mama's pussy. His large, hairy balls mesmerised her as they swung back and forward, slamming into Mama with each thrust of his cock, cum dripped out of Mama pussy on to her face.

"Keep eating that pussy bitch," Papa said with a growl.

Goldie quickly lifted her neck, her tongued stretched out, ran up and down Mama's pussy lips and around her clit, making Mama moan.

Papa kept fucking Mama until he came in her pussy, filling it with his cum. with a groan Mama came also, their combined cum dripped out over Goldie's face.

Mama lowered herself to Goldie's face, "Lick me clean slut," she said as she rubbed her cum filled pussy over Goldie.

When they had finished they left Goldie tied to the bed and went downstairs.

Sitting around the table Mama asked, "What do you think Papa,"

Papa smiled rubbing his crotch, "Yes dear she'll do nicely,"

"Our little Baby will be so surprised when he next gets home from university, he always wanted a pet," Mama said.

"Yes dear, it will be nice having a pet, lets go play with it some more," Papa said as he took Mama's hand and headed back towards the bedroom again.

k2211
k2211
406 Followers