Goldie Pt. 05: The Man with a Golden Penis

Story Info
The orgy foursome, confession & conclusion.
3.7k words
3.81
6.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers

PART 05: GOLDIE, THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PENIS

(All sex is consensual and all participants are over the age of 18. Goldie's comments are often in dialect. Goldie is incarcerated awaiting possible execution in twenty-four hours. He takes this last opportunity to explain what happened on the day before his arrest.)

PART 5: GOLDIE: THE FOURSOME ORGY, CONFESSION, REDEMPTION?

Dear readers, time marches on, most likely on flat feet. I was hoping my lawyer could get an appeal going, but that looks like a dead-end, as dead as my end is going to be without an appeal.

I was looking at my golden cock last night and stupidly I spoke to it as if it were a separate entity that could hear and think.

I said,

"Cock, my dear golden cock, it looks like time has just about run out for us. I won't be finding you any more pussy because I will be dead, and you will be too. To think I've done something wrong that has caused your demise makes tears come to my eyes. Of course, I might stroke ya a bit before tomorrow morning, but unless the Governor pardons us, and there is a slim chance of that happening, we are finished; no more wanking, jerking, cuming, and most of all, none of that most delectable treat of all things on earth,—- puss... puss.... pussy."

I was so overcome with emotion I'd stuttered.

Tomorrow at 2 pm, after my last meal, then they will strap me down and inject me. Twenty minutes later, it will all be over. In those moments before I die, I'm told my golden penis will fill with blood and stand erect for the last time, while my mind will no longer be able to function, and life as I know it will be no more.

I keep trying to figure out why I am here. If you read part one, you know Mr. Bentley asked me to stand in for him at his wife's birthday fucking. I did my best. She certainly was satisfied and gave me a $20 tip. A few days later, Mr. Bentley showed up at my house and asked me to drive him in his old Ford pickup truck out to the highway, drop him at the truck stop, then drive the car back to his home and park it.

I didn't ask a lot of questions. I figured his brother, a long-distance trucker, was meeting him. I did what I was told. Mr. Bentley tipped me $10, and I headed out on the back road to drop off the truck at his house, thinking maybe I'd find Mrs. Bentley in need of some refreshment. Maybe her vagina was in need of cock?

What the hell went wrong? A lot. The old truck stopped of its own accord out near that Honky Tonk on Burly Way. I know Mr. Bentley liked to go out there and drink and listen to country music. What I didn't know was that not only was there beer and country music but the waitresses were selling cunt. After hours, the Honky Tonk was a whorehouse.

Since the truck was out of gas or something, I went to the Honky Tonk's front door to use their phone to call Jake Hasco, our repairman. I knocked but when no one opened the front door so I went 'round back and there I saw three women, in their birthday suits. They was all nude except they were all wearing sunglasses. Oh yeah, one was a Russian girl who had some sort of bathing suit bottom that made her ass cheeks a real pleasure to look at, but she was hiding her pussy.

There they was, a'sunbathing on old red-striped canvas chairs. There was also one of those kiddy pools and a hose and when they got too hot they'd stand in the pool and one gal would hose the other one down.

I recognized Pamela, one of the waitresses I'd seen before, but the two other gals were new to me. They greeted me as if they were all dressed, real natural like, and Pam introduced the fat one as her sister and the other gal, Olga, was a Russian girl, a real looker with high cheekbones and them big eyes like the photo models have, and two really beautiful big erect tits, so erect I couldn't figure out how they stood up. She must be doing them chest exercises I read about in one of them lady's magazines my Mom would buy down at the general store.

Pam said,

"Well Goldie, we is all a' sit-in here necked as blue jays, why don't you take a load off, drop your drawers and keep us company. "

"I'd sure like that, but I gotta take Mr. Bentley's truck back to his place. I'm think'n now it done run out a' gas."

"Why don't you just wait a bit, honey child, the postman will be by soon and he'll give ya a lift down to the A&M store where they got a gas pump. Meanwhile, have a seat partner."

So I stripped off my work duds and stretched out naked on the hammock which was tied off one of the mobile homes and then to a tree. The sun was warm but a cool breeze was coming from the west.

"Pamela dozed off, while the Russian gal, Olga, got up and took a cold beer out of the ice chest and offered it to me. My eyes were closed when she laid it in my lap and just about froze my dick."

Pam's sister, who went by the name of Brenda, started a'laugh'in and her fat belly just jiggled.

"She gotcha that time, Goldie, just about iced yo' nuts off."

The gals had a good laugh. I smiled and started drinking the bottle of Lone Star beer.

It was a hot day but the puffy clouds would come and go, and the sun would come streaming through like someone turning on klieg lights. Fortunately, there was a bit of shade from the old oak tree. After I drank up the beer, I felt relaxed, and I started to fall asleep.

I was dreaming about that Persian girl, Nara, and how good a cock sucker she was. Then I realized I wasn't dreaming. That Ruskie girl, Olga, was leaning over me with those perky tits of hers grazing my chest as she swirled her tongue around my cock's head and then she dove down to give my balls a good lick.

Brenda was watching and commented,

"Olga, you got that down right, sweetie, most gals stop short at the dick, ya gotta' not forget them balls, and Mr. Goldie, you got two of the biggest balls I've seen outside of Horse Johnson and that fucker is herniated."

"Yeah," joined in Pam, who had woken up,

"But old Horse can still bust a nut when he's sober."

"Yep," said Brenda, "He's old but not the worse fuck in the county."

Their conversation kept on, Olga, who was busy blow'n me, stopped abruptly.

"You're getting ready to shoot your load, Golden Penis Guy, aren't you.

"How d'ya know?" I answered.

"I know because a gob of your pre-cum was starting to leak, and it was coating my tongue. Why are you in a rush, Golden Penis Guy? Don't ya know you gotta satisfy all of us."

"Yeah," said the fat girl, "You drinking our beer, using our chair, and getting a good browning from our sun," and then she cracked up as she raised up on her two elbows.

Brenda with some difficulty was struggling to get off the canvas lounge chair. I could see her belly fat hung down like a skirt over her pussy. She finally got one knee off the chair and kinda jerked herself up to walk over to me, saying,

"Wow, that is some cock you got there young man, I never seen one that color."

Brenda reached out and grabbed my golden cock with her left hand and petted it, then with her right hand, she grabbed my dick and balls between her thumb and forefinger and started pulling on it.

"What are ya doing Brenda?" asked Pam.

"I'm stretching his prick out to see how long it is, I've been constipated for two days since we went to that Barbeque place over in Sioux City, and a good butt fuck with this here dick might just do the trick. Let me get some suntan oil to use as lube and we'll see if this long dick will break through and work its magic."

That sure didn't sound like something I was interested in, but she had a note of distress in her voice.

"If you'd help her out," said Pam, "I'll be grateful. Give him another beer, Olga."

So, while Brenda squirted copper tone up her fat ass I drank down the second beer and burped. They all laughed at that.

Brenda was unfolding a thick blanket and stretched it out onto the dusty ground. She knelt into an all four position with her enormous oiled ass reflecting the sun.

Olga pulled me up, tugging on my cock and positioning me behind Brenda's big shiny butt. I hunched over her wide shoulders. Not knowing how to find her ass hole from a fat wrinkle, Brenda helped by reaching back with her left hand and fitted my dick right next to her asshole.

"Push," shouted Pam. But to my surprise, that fatty's ass hole was tight, as tight as a young woman's twat, but Olga kept hammering and smacking my ass cheeks. Little by little I got my dick wedged inside and inch by inch, I filled the void. Once fully inside her asshole, I began to give her the old in and out.

Brenda shouted back at me, " Harder you ass butt fucker, jam it in as deep as you can."

I tried to hammer my manhood ever deeper. Olga was behind me smacking my ass red when my balls shouted out, "we are point of no return."

A high-pitched animal noise launched itself from deep in my lungs and synchronized with the exact moment I ejaculated, filling her asshole with my jizz.

Once the deed was done, the fat girl pushed me off. Holding her ass cheeks together with both hands, she ran to the toilet in the mobile home as fast as she could, slamming the door behind her. We could hear her shouting and grunting. There was a long pause and a howl as she cut loose her bowels with a giant fart. I imagined she expelled my gooey cum shot along with all her constipation pain and suffering.

Olga pulled me up from where I lay. She maneuvered me over near the water hose, and put her finger over the cut tube and sprayed my cock and balls, and my belly and thighs real well, and then flung me a dry towel. I wrapped the towel around me and laid down to let the sun dry me, hoping to rest.

Before I could doze off, Olga with her thick Russian accent, was ordering me to roll over on the lounge chair,

"I vill gif you a massage."

She handed me another beer which I drank right down.

I didn't argue with her, but the bright sun had come out from behind the clouds. I covered my eyes with a towel. As soon as Olga finished massaging my back and shoulders, she was back playing with my cock. She stuck her finger in my mouth and parted my lips. I didn't think much of it, as she was working my cock so well that it was hard again and standing up.

Olga grunted and stuck her finger deeper, and when her big belly grazed my face. All the time she was busy jerking my gherkin when my mouth was flooded with stuff that was gooey and tasted like old mashed potatoes.

I pushed her finger out of my mouth and then I realized it wasn't her finger at all but her tiny tranny cock. I know some trannies have giant cocks but I was thankful this one was small.

"What the fuck, you came in my mouth, you bitch,"

I mumbled, trying to speak and spit her cum out of my mouth, I coughed and part of her load went right up my nose.

Olga slapped me hard across my face. Struggling with the shock of her slap I swallowed most of the cum before I could spit it out.

"Don't be fresh to a lady," she said.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't expect all that cum from such a tiny penis."

"You are dumb, it ain't the cock size that makes the milk, it's what you got up in yo' ball sack."

Pam, sensing trouble was a brew'n, and ran over to us. Pam was a big girl, and she had always treated me nicely,

"Goldie Honey, let bi-cums be bi-cums."

I had no idea what she was talking about but I guessed it was her way of joking about Olga's coming in my mouth.

"A little bit of sugar makes the medicine go down," said Olga.

That was when I realized that not only cum had passed my lips but Olga must have slipped something else into my mouth as well.

All of a sudden I felt woozy and warm, my dick was standing up and my balls were sweating and Pam was seated on my chest facing away from me and her big ass was creeping over me as she placed her crack right on my mouth and shouted,

"Now lick my ass you cock sucker,"

I had never licked an ass before. I was in a daze. Following Pam's commands felt like the most natural thing in the world. I felt mellow and agreeable. I guess my attitude was due to whatever Olga had stuffed down my throat with her cum shot.

I started licking and I licked on and on deep into Pam's asshole and she was surely enjoying it by the sounds she was making.

Then Pam slid forward so I could work on her pussy, and at that moment pussy lick'n seemed like the best thing to do. How long this went on, I don't really know, but her big clit centered on my face and at that moment her vagina was the moon and the stars to me. I just could not get enough of her pussy.

When Pam finally got off of me, she was quickly replaced by Brenda, her fat sister. Brenda pulled up her belly skin and jumped on board. I didn't slide my cock into her ass this time, but right into her twat, which was somewhere there under a mass of curly tangled hair.

She squatted over me and humped my cock until I thought she'd broken one of my ribs,

"Ain't you done yet," I asked.

"We ain't done till you cum inside me."

Finally, I got to the trigger point and let go with whatever was left in my nut sack. When Brenda lifted off of me, I just laid there feeling like a squashed pancake. I was relaxed and happy welcoming the cold water hosing as Pam sprayed me down.

About a half-hour later we could hear the horn toot of the Postman, Joe Rivers, arriving with the mail. When he saw me lying naked, he must have gotten excited. I always thought Joe Rivers was kinda feminine, but if I'd known then what I know now, I'da pegged him early on for being gay.

I was still out of it from the shit they'd drugged me with, but I could hear him asking the girl's permission for something. They shouted back something I didn't understand. About that time I opened my eyes to see Joe's blue postal shirt coming over me. His big head with that goatee mustache, looked like a hairy cunt, Joe just swooped down like an eagle grabbing a mouse and my dick was into his mouth before I knew what was happening.

He blew me for a while until I dribbled out a weak cum squirt. He seemed quite content and he swallowed it down without complaint.

After that postal blow job, the girls got me dressed and on my feet. They walked me out to Joe's jeep, opened the passenger door, and seated me next to a stack of mail. Everybody waved goodbye and shook my unsteady hand as Joe and I drove off to the dry lake bed where Joe stopped the jeep and got out. He came around to my side of the vehicle and opened the door, then very slowly and deliberately he unzipped his pants and shook out a long fat dick that I wouldn't have imagined he was hiding in there.

"Where I come from, " said Joe, "if someone sucks yo dick dry you owe them one in return."

I was still woozy and smiling so I didn't say much.

"Now you plan'in on taking it in your mouth or your ass?" said Joe.

Strangely that idea didn't seem repellant at all and my jaw dropped open without a word being spoken. He raised up on his toes, jammed that big mother into my mouth, and had his way with me. Not being used to such stuff I couldn't swallow his huge cum load and most of it dribbled down over my shirt. The whole act was over pretty quickly. Joe pulled out and walked around to the driver's side, started up the jeep and within a few minutes, we had arrived at the gas station.

Joe borrowed a gas can, filled it up at the pump and was nice enough to drive me back to where Mr. Bentley's truck was still sitting. By now I was pretty well recovered, at least enough to drive the old Ford over to Mr. Bentley's place, even though there was a kind of foul taste in my mouth.

For the next few days I rested up, gargled a lot and did some chores for Mom. When the Police came by and picked me up for questioning, I was more than surprised. I answered all their questions but left out any of the sex stuff with the three girls and any stuff about Joe blowing me and visa versa.

I told Officer Flanagan and later Detective Cody that I'd dropped off Mr. Bentley and proceeded to his truck when it ran out of gas. I stated that I walked over to the honky tonk and waited until Joe Rivers came by and helped drive me to the gas station.

The next day while I was sleeping, in the real early morning, before it was even light outside, three cops burst into my bedroom and put cuffs on me, read me my rights, and dragged me off to jail. It seems they had witnesses that saw me that morning with Mr. Bentley, and the waitress girls and Joe, the postman, denied ever seeing me. The cops were sure I was a liar and booked me for the murder of Mr. Bentley, a man who was like a father to me.

It's now the morning of my execution by injection. It is scheduled for 2 p.m. I had a nice lunch; a fried chicken plate from the Chicken Palace, some buttered grits, an ear of corn, a bottle of Crown Royal Cola, and a paper ice cream cup of those half and half chocolate and vanilla jobs.

The priest gave me a benediction, whatever that is. Being raised a Baptist I don't speak the Latin lingo. About one o'clock my shrink came by and asked for a little privacy. The guard stepped back. Knowing my needs, the shrink reached under the table to undo my pants. I knew what to expect so my golden cock was already standing at attention. She rubbed some oil on my dick and gave me the last good tugs I'd ever know.

I was grateful for that. Now I could meet my maker without feeling nervous. Doc Zelnick caught my gizz in a paper towel and said her goodbyes. Next thing I knew, three guards grabbed me and suited me up for the killing. They strapped me in an old oak chair and then the Warden came in and said,

"Son, it's too late to matter, but I'd like you to admit to me that you killed old man Bentley and I'd like you to tell me where you buried the body. That way you will go in grace to the next world, having done the right thing and relieved me of any guilt I'd feel if, in fact, you were innocent."

Being a good Christian, I realized I had a duty to perform.

"Yes, Warden, you don't hafta feel guilty on my account, yep, I killed the old guy who was like a father to me, all for a lousy $10 bill. Where did I bury him? I don't rightly know, it was somewhere out in the desert, sorry bout that."

The executioner came in and shot me up with an injection of what burned like hell and.....

So ended the life of Goldie, the man with the golden penis.

Two weeks later Mr. Bentley arrived back in town. Seems he'd gone on a Korean War month-long Veteran's holiday in South Korea and stopped off for a month in New Jersey to visit his brother. He had failed to tell anyone about it. His wife, busy with a suitcase of Amazon sex toys was oblivious to the court proceedings, and no one asked her any questions.

Mr. Bentley is the only one who visits Goldie's grave other than his mom. Mr. Bentley is suffering from kidney disease and urinary incontinence. He pisses there at the graveside, praying for Goldie's soul, and the yellow piss ricochets off the side of the tiny gravestone and splatters on his pants leg. He is unaware of this happenstance, but when he gets home, his old hound dog sniffs at his pants leg with curiosity.

Goldie's Mom comes out every month to clean off the weeds that quickly grow around the gravesite, and can't understand why the place always smells like piss, but she figures the dead have their own mysterious ways. She is most upset because the State of Texas lost Goldie's body and she knows that below the tiny gravestone lies an empty coffin.

What really happened? Is Goldie really dead?

N O T Q U I T E T H E E N D

erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers