All Comments on 'Goldilocks & the Three (Were)Bears Pt. 02'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
scargazerscargazeralmost 3 years ago

I know this is the last of the series but it's such a well-written chronicle and the characters are so lovable that I can't help but wish you'd continue with what happens next. I wish Goldie and Arthur much luck in their coupling.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeealmost 3 years ago

Great conclusion! Here’s hoping Clan Redclaw pops up for a cameo in TWO!

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Loved it thanks for your story

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 3 years ago

You have created a very likable set of characters. I would love to read more about them if you care to add to their story. I think you were trying to build a story to match the title, but you exceeded that goal by a wide margin. Thanks.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"WHY THE FUCK DOES IT SMELL LIKE A WHOREHOUSE IN HERE!" So, umm, yeah... cuz we were fucking? You got a problem with that? Speak to my hard-on. It has no conscience, and it will kill you.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"if she and Arthur were successful, it would bring the Redclaws up to five cubs in only four years by the time she actually gave birth." I love a good impreg story. Add were-anythings, and I'm a fan.

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@scargazer Typically when I wrap up a story like this I have no plans on revisiting it. I currently have TRC: Lord of the Glass Desert, TRC: Oni and the Farmer Graphic Novel, The Witch's Offering, and The Tower of Prentas (PO) going on right now. There just aren't enough days in the month to take on another serial.

@Nouh_Bdee Hadn't really considered that given the distance between the settings but with Lethe being such a powerful witch I imagine it could happen.

@skippersdad & ender2k2k Thanks!

@ZZchromosome You'll likely have to settle for my normal monster girl stuff for quite a while after this. I just released TRC: The Prologue (It'll be here on Lit in a few weeks) and plan on focusing heavily on Lord of the Glass Desert for the next few months.

Lover3adsLover3adsover 2 years ago

I loved this story and would like to read more. I especially wonder if Goldie will be transformed! 😍

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A sweet diversion from the TRC chronicles no the I've caught up. Would like to see more of the clan's development but understand why you cannot do so.

taco1085taco1085almost 2 years ago

dang it, I really liked that story. way too short for me.... rofl..... thanks for a great read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...