Golf Foursome, et al. Story 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
885 Followers

"Over the last year golfing on Friday with Tom, Sam, Ben or Dave was becoming a common occurrence. Admittedly, I never told Andy about my new golfing buddies and especially nothing about the liberties that were being allowed. Then came the game with a point of no return. This is the game where my marriage to Andy was set up to be destroyed."

"Ben was the one absent on this day and play on the course was dreadfully slow due to a group outing in front of us. As is typical with so much time between each shot, we started kidding about what we could do to have fun while we waited. The back 9 of this golf course is built in a wooded area and a lot of blind spots exist so we were stopping in the shade until the group ahead moved. Another thing common to this type of day is that a lot of alcohol gets consumed and all four of us were feeling little pain. The couple of groups that were behind us had given up and left the course, leaving us to be the last group out."

"Tom is typically the most forward of the bunch and during one pause he dared me to show them my tits. Suddenly I thought of Andy, how mad he would be just because this guy had made such a request, let alone that I was considering doing it. Then, alcohol assisted in justifying my doing it because Andy wasn't there and wouldn't find out anyway. That it was still just flirting. Then, I stepped over a line that a woman who wants to remain married should never cross.

I pulled my top and sports bra up and gave them all a good look. Tom stepped closer quickly and grabbed hold of my top and bra near my left wrist while Dave did the same to my right. The way they held the material and my wrists was as if I was in hand cuffs and they both held my bound hands straight up leaving my tits completely exposed for their pleasure. Dave's first move was to kiss me while Tom began to test the weight and fullness of my left boob followed by Dave exploring my right. Since no one was coming up behind us and I was responding positively Sam stepped in behind me and added his hands while Dave and Tom took turns kissing me."

"Now I had three men's hands feeling me up. Sam had decided he wanted to explore further south and slid his hands under my skort and began rubbing my ass with one hand, his other stroking my cloth covered pussy. Tom and Dave started sucking on my tits and Sam's fingers slipped inside my outfit stroking my bare ass and working pussy. I cannot fully describe how erotic a feeling it is to have three men all working a girl over this way at the same time. It wasn't long before I exploded. They had to hold me up as I would surely have fallen as the wave of pleasure washed over me. It was suggested that some reward was due them since they had given me such tremendous pleasure."

"I smiled, pulled my top completely off, laid it on top of my clubs, opened a pouch on my golf bag, pulled out an elastic hair band and pulled my hair into a pony tail. Then I got two golf towels, laid one on the ground and knelt on it while wrapping the other around me like an apron tucking it into my skort. I began attending to all of their cocks simultaneously, one in my mouth and jacking off two. Then, I would suck a different one and jack the remaining two. I kept sucking and licking and jacking while they shot their loads on me. Giving three Bjs at the same time caused jiz to be shot all over."

"The towel kept my skort clean but my face and tits took a good hit because their loads were coming so fast I couldn't get all of it in my mouth, though I tried. We got cleaned up, went to #18 tee and played in as if nothing had happened."

"You have asked for 100 % honesty so it's with shame I admit that I was excited and consumed with the prospect of doing three men at the same time. I'm also embarrassed to admit how much I enjoyed allowing them to cum on me that way, I should have been disgusted, but I wasn't. I took each dick and extracted the last drop of cum from it while the guys were using their fingers to retrieve jiz from my tits and neck and slip it in my mouth for me to swallow. Just like a porn video. I loved it and I am ashamed. That is exactly what happened."

"These foursome golf matches on Fridays continued and we kept alert for opportunities to play around, BJs had become common but sometimes they bent me over the golf cart and took turns fucking me. It seemed as though the guys were making sure one of them was a no show each week so that I would be invited along. Ben was the one most often missing and he was also the one who was unwilling to participate in the developing sexual interludes. I think he was very nervous his wife would find out and wreck his life so if things heated up on the course, he kept his distance."

"The annual retreat that the firm uses to reward their personnel and their families for the previous year's successes was coming up which was a five-day long weekend spanning the July fourth holiday. Since my husband would be attending along with Tom and Sam's wives there would be little opportunity to play with my guys. The fellas and I had a brief discussion of making a trip out to the Weston Retreat under the pretense of making sure everything was ready for the following week. Nobody at the office even questioned that proposal, however I needed a lie to tell Andy and came up with the "important client needs attention from our team" cover story so the four of us (Ben not included) might slip away for a weekend of sex and golf."

"Friday morning, I kissed Andy good bye, told him that I was off for the airport. I also mentioned that I'd left flight numbers, hotel and return day and time on a note on the table. I had looked up real flights and hotel names but the info was all bogus."

"A SNAFU occurred when Andy noticed I had forgotten a folder with important papers in the den at home and, bless his heart, called my cell and tried to help me by offering to deliver the folder of documents to me at the airport before I went through security for our "flight"... I asked "What papers?"

"He indicated the ones that I was working on the previous night when he came looking for sex, unsuccessfully. I replied to him "Oh those, not to worry, I have the originals with me, those are my file copies."

"Andy then replied with a noticeable chill in his voice "Ok then, bye." And hung up without an "I love you" or allowing me time to say it. We had never ended a call that way. A chill went down my spine, did he know? The guys made a few wise cracks about Andy worrying about me having what I needed and that "they" were what I really needed. The comments made me a little angry and I told them so. I also told them if they ever demeaned my husband again our fun would end immediately. They shut up. I silently began to be distracted by the possibility that my husband may have found me out and my marriage and happy life was about to cease."

"I considered insisting on turning around and going home but I also realized that if Andy already knew, going home now wouldn't save me. I thought that I would have to redouble my efforts to keep discrete which included no more drinking."

"We had a plan for this weekend. Each night I was to be the wife of one of the guys and sleep in his bed. During the day we'd play golf and after dinner a sex fest in my room with all of them, followed by my "husband for a day" staying with me until morning."

"Arriving at the retreat on Friday we got settled in and headed for the golf course, Tom and I as man and wife. I rode in a cart with him but I was prepared to tease them all. I had packed new outfits which were noticeably different from the skorts I usually wore. This day I wore a tight short skirt (that's right a skirt, not skort) with only high cut, sexy and daring panties. They would get an eye full today though our on-course fun would be limited to peeks at me because of other players on the course and no good hiding spots."

"After dinner the four of us went to my cabin (and Tom's till morning) for a sex filled evening. Because we all knew what was to happen there was no time wasted seducing me, I just stripped down to my sexy red lace bra and panty set and the guys down to their boxers. The bed was prepared and I jumped into the middle as all three guys surrounded me and began kissing my body and feeling me up."

"My bra was gone quickly and Tom and Dave started sucking my tits, which sends me to a point of no return. Sam was focusing on my lower half as Tom's boxers flew off and his cock was presented to my mouth. Dave kept up the nipple action as I began a spirited BJ on Tom and I was quivering with excitement knowing my fantasy of fucking three men at the same time was coming true."

"As I continued on Tom, I felt my panties being pulled off and Sam's tongue and fingers were hard at work stimulating my pussy. Sam loves a woman below the belt and he was licking my cunt up and down while flicking lightly on my clit driving passion throughout my body. I think Tom was getting close because he traded with Dave, to compose himself so I sucked hard on Dave while Tom pinched and rolled my nipples."

"Meanwhile Sam upped his game and included my asshole in his oral assault which I had really come to cherish ever since Andy stuck his tongue there. The boys started to shift again and I knew the moment of truth had arrived."

"I would continue to suck Dave as Tom was now on his back pulling me on top of him. Tom was going to fuck my cunt while I sucked Dave and Sam grabbed the tube I'd laid out and was lubing my ass and his cock. In a matter of seconds, I was impaled on Tom's dick, sucking on Dave's cock while Sam entered my ass. I pleaded for patience from Sam and he did slow his entry and allowed me time to adjust and wait for my nod before pushing further into my rectum."

"With everyone in all the way, the plunging began, but it wasn't organized and wasn't feeling as great as I had dreamed. Shortly, I pulled Dave from my mouth and told them all to follow my lead. Each was to thrust forward a bit then freeze in position. With them locked up I began to move to cause the cocks in my ass and cunt to go deeper and at the same time withdraw Dave's dick from my mouth."

"Before Dave's penis came completely out of my mouth, I reversed direction and caused Dave's dick to start for my throat as the other two cocks withdrew. With me being the only variable, I got a good rhythm going and very shortly I was going back and forth causing dicks to go in and out a glorious speed. Tom had also started supporting my weight with his arms while rolling my nipples. The amount of groaning signaled that a massive group orgasm was imminent."

"I'm so sorry, I never wanted to hurt my husband like this but the entire truth was demanded, here it is."

"Twenty seconds later I started twitching signaling the beginning of my orgasm so the boys pulled their cocks out, rolled me over and showered my face, neck and chest with cum as I squirted and squealed. It was awesome. Better than I had dreamed. We lay there spasming and moaning for a while, then Tom said "Everyone but Sandy out!" The room cleared and I took a shower and was joined briefly by Tom. We went to bed naked, Tom had recovered and wanted a BJ, so I dove right in. I was trying to make love to his cock like I had done with Andy but Tom didn't want love, he wanted to fuck my mouth and cum in it. After some rough sucking and licking I thrust a finger in his ass and he came."

"I held it in my mouth trying to savor it as I'd done with Andy and hoping Tom would kiss me but he wasn't at all interested. I got up, disappointed, went to the bathroom and spit it out and rinsed with mouthwash. When I returned to bed Tom was asleep. In the morning he took me again without passion, a totally self-absorbed SOB."

"For the first time I realized that the bliss I had felt in the immediate aftermath of last night's "air tight" experience was gone. In fact, I was disgusted with myself for not anticipating that the high would be so temporary. Too bad my disgust was also temporary, my addiction was stronger than my distain for treachery."

"Next up for husband duty was Sam. Golf followed the same format as the day before with my teasing the crap out of them followed by another threesome in my room (and Sam's) only this time Sam fucked my pussy and Dave up my ass while blowing Tom. The excitement built and they again rolled me over and spewed all over me, exciting maybe, but not loving. You've got the pattern now. After a shower with Sam we went to bed naked however he spent most of that night and the next morning with his mouth at my pussy and ass. He really likes a woman's bottom end."

"Last but not least hubby Dave and I carted around the course together and I kept the tease going although I was not as into it. I was becoming partial to Dave as he is most like Andy, kind, caring and respectful. He told me the reason he got divorced was that although he loved his wife he couldn't completely abstain from other women. That night the three way was as expected, Dave fucked me, Tom tore up my ass while I sucked Sam to completion."

"Rather than come on me tonight, I realized that they were going to peak before me as I was now over my fantasy. I was thinking that I am going to end this, reclaim my true husband and devote my life to pleasing him. They all reached their limit and shot their loads into me, but I didn't have an orgasm. Only Dave noticed."

"After a long shower Dave was sensing that I was feeling a little down and asked me if I had cum and what was wrong? I said "No, I had not. I told him that I'd had enough cheating and wouldn't be playing golf or any other game with them anymore."

"Dave said he understood and wondered if they had pushed me too far. I replied that what I had done, I had done on purpose. That I thought that this experience was what I wanted, but in the aftermath, I realized that it was a mistake and I would have to face my own guilt. That what I really wanted, but can't have, is time turned back and not to have done these things at all as I was very possibly going to lose my husband because of it."

"Dave wanted to make love to me one more time and I let him. It was pleasant, he is a good lover, but I couldn't get aroused because of the damage that I had done to my marriage occupied my mind pushing out any sexual desire. Instead of thoughts of bliss while Dave was doing his best, I was thinking "Even if Andy never finds out about this treachery, I will be haunted by it forever."

"I wanted to go home and confess, but I thought if I could spare Andy the hurt and humiliation and endure this alone, I would. It's not about ducking responsibility, I'm actually craving punishment but Andy does not deserve to have his heart ripped out just so I can feel better. I will never feel good about myself again, but I'll try to be worthy from now on.

"I came home from Weston ready to leave my job, leave the flirting with men and absolutely leave the cheating behind."

"Andy, now that you are fully aware of my transgressions, I'm begging for the opportunity to make things right. I do not understand why I became so infatuated with sex with multiple men so I am willing to submit to counseling. I know it is hard to believe me when I tell you that I do love you. To prove my commitment to you, no demand you may make of me is too much. At your direction I will confess to anyone you require, like our children. You may sleep with as many women as it takes to feel that justice has been done. You may physically beat me if that's what you need, I will not resist."

"My fate is in your hands."

"Mrs. Blackwell, I believe that was the most honest and thorough confession I have ever heard. Too bad you didn't play out the fantasy further in your head before you played it out for real. Now if you will excuse Andy and me, we need to confer prior to talking about what comes next."

Sandy was escorted out of the room. Kate then looked to Andy and asked his impression of what he had just heard.

"I'll admit she laid it all out there without any attempt to conceal or make excuses for her actions. To a neutral, like a marriage counselor I can see them pushing for reconciliation, hell I actually gave some thought to it as she was confessing. But here's the thing and I don't think I can get past this, lying to my face destroys any trust that I had in her and I don't think it could ever be fully restored. Most important though is the cheating, what she did, the way she whored herself is well beyond anything I could forget. Every time I would look at her, especially as a prelude to sex all I'll see is her being gangbanged by 3 guys at the same time and loving it."

"Look Kate, we got what we were after - her confession. But I no longer want to burn her with it. I need the divorce but let's not use the rest of this unless we have to, OK?"

"Andy you are perhaps the most honorable man I have ever met. When this is all over there is something else I want to discuss with you. But no, we likely won't have to destroy her any more than she's already done to herself."

"What's the other question?"

"Another time Andy, right now we need to call her back in here and give her your decision."

Sandy is escorted back into the conference room and seated. Kate motions to indicate that Andy has something to say causing Sandy to flinch.

"Sandy, I love you with all of my broken heart. I still cannot believe that you did this to us. The lying, cheating and the humiliation that you have caused me and our family is beyond comprehension. I do acknowledge that you were honest and thorough with your disclosure here today and I do believe that you are truly repentant for your actions and I am going to do my best to forgive you. Although your statement that you would endure anything to remain my wife was genuine and I am moved, I cannot see a future with us being man and wife."

"With best efforts I don't think I could ever trust you completely. Worse than that though, a man and a wife surely would have to have a sexual relationship. I cannot imagine I would be able kiss you without feeling ill, let alone make love to you without images of those three guys fucking every hole on your body leaving you with their cum dripping off of your face, tits and drooling out of your mouth. I am truly sorry but I cannot get past that." (This last statement caused tears to stream down Sandy's face even though she had anticipated he would say something similar.)

"I have told Kate (Andy using "Kate" instead of Ms. Felton was not missed by Sandy) that my hate for you has subsided and do not want to destroy you so please don't make our divorce difficult. I think you know I will be fair to you and I don't want to use the volume of evidence we have of your infidelity. Let me go and I'll not persecute you. Your golf buddies are another matter. Kate and I and going to burn them and the firm on my behalf as I want a pound of flesh for their part in destroying my life."

"Our children will want to know why I am divorcing their mother -- I feel that it falls to you to tell them the truth. I don't think my children should hate me when I've done nothing."

Sandy replied with her head hanging in defeat "I knew we were finished when I was served. You are a brilliant man and I felt right away that you had me dead to rights. I had assumed the "come to Jesus moment" was a ruse but I wanted the opportunity to confess to you in person so you knew the exact truth and if there was a shred of a chance that you would take me back, I wanted that chance. I will inform the kids, it is my burden. I will be honest, I don't want them turning on you. I know there is little room in your heart for me right now but I will love you forever and I am so sorry I did this. I wish you well."

fritz51
fritz51
885 Followers