Golf Foursome, et al. Story 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
885 Followers

And with that Sandy got up and walked out of Kate's office.

Andy wept.

Epilogue

A year came and went, the firm settled out of court for a sizable sum. Tom, Dave and Sam were all fired and settled with Andy, also out of court for a considerable sum. Kate made out very well, she's good at war. Andy put the money aside for his grandchildren, he didn't need it.

Tom and his wife divorced. He moved away and does ambulance chasing law.

Ben actually got to stay with the firm with a severe reprimand. He sold the idea that as the activity with Sandy intensified he withdrew but the partners thought he should have disclosed what he knew to protect the firm. He also knew some secrets of some senior partners and with only a brief mention by him that many in the room were not without guilt they decided not to fire him.

Sam's wife elected to stay married. Apparently, Sam has evidence that she has had some extracurricular activities with the club's tennis pro and a massage therapist. He got a job across the state teaching law at a community college.

As for Kate's other question for Andy, she got to ask. A year after his final decree she had kept making up excuses why he needed to pop by her office, she had set the settlement payment from the firm to be paid by a monthly check to be delivered to her office. This wasn't necessary at all, the payment could have been made via direct deposit but she got to see Andy a least once a month this way and he did look forward to seeing her also.

After a few months of this Kate's receptionist Cindy decided to take matters into her own hands and followed Andy out to his car. Cindy didn't waste time and asked "Andy, can I have a minute?"

Andy replied "Sure, what's up?"

"She's in love with you, you know. And I can see that you care for her. She won't make a move because of her professional relationship to you and you're not making a move either. I'm sorry I'm sticking my nose in here but ..."

Andy cut Cindy off, gave her a peck on the cheek and said "Thank you" and then walked back in Kate's office. Kate got up from behind her desk moved to meet Andy with a questioning look on her face when Andy said "Kate, you're fired."

Before she had the chance to digest that declaration, he took her in his arms and kissed her hard. She pulled back slightly and smiled, then said "I could sue you for doing that but I think I would lose because your advances are NOT unwanted!" She then pulled him back into an open mouth kiss while pressing her body to his in a way to make certain he knew there was more she wanted him to have.

He asked "Dinner tonight?" to which she replied "Can't wait." And Andy walked out of the office, stopped at Cindy's desk, took hold of her face and kissed her forehead and said "You've saved my life." A couple of tears rolled down her face.

Nature took its course, after having Cindy's help and Kate and Andy began dating. Ten months later she got to ask that question. At an expensive restaurant, with his children present and with their blessing, Kate asked Andy to marry her. He said yes.

Sometime later Sandy was told of Andy's upcoming wedding by their daughter, Mandy. Sandy cried most of the night. Some of the tears were because she had been holding on to hope that Andy would one day return to her even though she really knew that would never happen. Some tears were because she was actually glad Andy had found love, and her permanent destruction of his happiness was perhaps only temporary.

Dave had also heard of the upcoming wedding and called Sandy thinking she might need a friend. She was really lonely, especially after this latest news and someone to comfort her, even a reminder of her predicament would be better than the lonely existence she was living. They met at a coffee shop and enjoyed seeing each other enough to extend their meeting to a dinner date. They had a pleasant evening. Dave had left law and gone into marriage counseling, go figure -- right? Guess he should know something about the effects of cheating. Sandy and Dave began a dating relationship. Eventually Dave's caring presence reawakened Sandy's sexual appetite and they decided to move in together.

Sex with Dave was exactly what was needed to bring her back from a gloomy existence and in time she had another astonishing revelation. She realized that the need in her for sex with multiple partners was not a temporary thing but something she really craved. What had ruined it before was the guilt that she felt for betraying Andy, but that obstacle was gone. Dave, on the other hand, encouraged her to seek satisfaction as he did, and the two of them evolved into a hot wife type swinging life style. They never did get married.

Her children were pissed at her for getting together with one of the men that helped destroy their father's marriage. Andy and Kate had his children over for a visit and Andy talked to them while Kate kept silent. He told his children that he had forgiven their mother and hoped that she would be able to move forward and find happiness. He also said that she was a good mother to them and not to allow her addiction to a bazar sex life completely ruin their relationship. If this "Dave" guy helps her through despair, so be it, I will accept it and so should you. Mandy and Travis both agreed to a least be more civil toward their mother but never would be able to cozy up to Dave. Andy agreed that he would likely never have anything but contempt for Dave either.

Kate said to Andy's children "I knew the first time I met your father that he is the sweetest, honest, most compassionate man that I had ever met. I was in love with him almost from the start." Mandy and Travis agreed with her and they all turned a love filled gaze toward Andy.

He was overcome and wept, this time out of happiness.

The End.

fritz51
fritz51
885 Followers