All Comments on 'Golf Lessons Ch. 02'

by CeeeEsss

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Overlong, unerotic and unrewarding

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Out on a limb

CeeeEsss you paint a picture of a marriage of convenience. The marriage is about 80/20 with the man doing the 80. The portrait I see is one of a man who is not appreciated and a wife how never worked at the marriage. She was given everything and gave little in return. Turns out she was a whore more than just with the golf pro. And that leads me to my complaint about the husband. No matter how much you love someone, when you find out they have cheated repeatedly with more than one man, a man will not react this mildly. He does not confront her about the coach and he does not get angry about it. Then we have the woman statement he makes at the end of the story. "Give me a chance to heal and I'll give you a chance to be my friend." I will tell you my friends do not betray me the way this slut betrayed him. At the moment he would be in "what do I get out of it" mode. You have made him a wimp. I can see the reconciliation coming and I can tell you it is bullshit. She had so much contempt for everything he did and he in return is agreeing with her.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
I have to admit.

I have never cheated on my wife and she has never cheated on me. I have no immediate knowledge of a family member cheating. Yes I know people who have cheated and divorced accordingly. But we are human beings. We act in different ways. Also show me a person man or woman who says they are perfect and will act in certain way and I will call thier bluff. Untill a certain situation happens humans do not handle such things well. In the case of this story first and formost the children should come first. Secondly should come the wellfare of the parents. I do know people who had been married but divorced but twenty years later they are still friends. NOT lovers, friends. Sometime people fall out of love with each other, it happens. those of you who read my stories will know I do believe that a marriage or a friendship can in the right circumstances survive. in this instance I would say probably not, but they are no longer married they are single people what does it matter that they help each other. Isn't that what friends are for? The writer will get crucified if the couple do get back together but I personally think give them a chance. The two schools of thought on this site is either torch the bitch or use the bitch. OR from the other school of thought is EVERYONE makes mistakes there are no perfect people in the world. Let them stay together and see what happens.

Me personally I sit on the fence. I want marriages to survive. BUT for the right reasons. Anyway good story CE you have courage writing this story. Stand back and wait for the onslaught!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bad, boring and best skipped

Bad, boring and best skipped

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What we are talking about here is a common slut

He might want to ask his boss if he got any from the wife or perhaps the bosses son. The woman is a braindead slut fucking and sucking around. Might suggest DNA test on the children since it may be possible to get child support from those fathers. Friends with her? Hell I wouldnt talk to her or let her have time with the kids unless supervised by a court appointed witness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep them coming, please

I look forward to the stories and hope you do not get discpouraged by the boo birds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

There could be a little more emotion, I mean she was supposed to be his faithful loving wife and she fucked around with who knows how many guys, destroyed their marriage and lives and she hasn't even told him she is sorry or given him a clue as to why. W.T.F. Dating someone even if she isn't perfect is in order,I don't like his life much he just gets by and lets life run over him. pluss no revenge on golf pro or anyone else. Hope 3 chapt. answeres some questions, thanks.

DjmcljrDjmcljrover 15 years ago
Again....

...Tearsofsorrow2's analogy hits the nail on the head. The need to have this slut as his "friend" is unfathomable. No remorse. Life goes on, so should he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
post to a different site

You should post this drivel to a different site or at least to the Non Erotic category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
how come

everybody of her family just loves her for cheating allmost with the hole town or at least with the male part? no question is answered from her side bedides that she needs a large bed in her new apartment. she acts like she has a mental illness. nothing really bothers her, how come? I know the story is finished and I guess there won't be to many answers, but without some healthy emotions from her side even the kids should slowly take the side of the father. and all her lovers? do you think now after she is free to do what she wants they would not show up in herds? somebody wrote about DNA for the kids,well he should consider that really as Darren (Marks brother in Law) fucked her allready real early in their marriage. you can't really let all these questions un-answered can you? maybe the husband can as he is to hurt to see the whole truth as he just wants to have his peace. but this way his never able go forward is he? I would hate to see a good man going down just because he married an emotionally disturbed woman or one that is not able to build some kind of feelings towards human at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
neither one likeable

The story is technically well written, but its pretty hard to like either of your lead characters. She is promiscuous and demanding and he is a bullying "do it my way or else" husband. Kind of hard to like either one.

the Ct. Yankee

Risq_001Risq_001over 15 years ago
I don't know if I'd call either one of them.......

<p>.......Unlikeable. So far she's unlikeable, he's wounded and hurt and not really dealing with it well just yet.</p>

<p>To say this, I have been in the position of being cheated on (read screwed over) and I have to say it sucks. It might answer why I disagree with the anon poster below me too. When you get screwed over like this over then the hurt makes you act this way.</p>

<p>I can't speak for all guys, but take my brother and myself. My mom raised us to me nice to everyone, but have good manners with women. To try to open the door, basically be a round about gentlemen. Keep your hands to yourself, etc. I personally practiced this. My brother did not. I've been screwed over twice in my life, and my brother was one of the people to help the girl do it. And later the reason she told me she did it (but I don't believe) was that I was too nice. I wasn't aggressive enough. That when she told me she didn't want to do something, I should have either tried harder to do it or just done it anyway. Problem with that is if a girl tells you to keep your hands to yourself, your just a hop, skip and a jump away from sexual assault charges when you "don't" listen when a woman says "no". And I wasn't willing to take a chance at jail charges because I "misread" her.</p>

<p>The other time it happened with my girlfriend it was was like what happened in this story. We'd been dating, set a date to get married, and then I found out she was still dating (and sleeping with) other guys, trying to squeeze in as many men as she could before we got to the actual date we were to be married, so she wouldn't miss out anything. All while insisting "we" wait to do anything so we could new experiences as man and wife. Yep, that was fun to find out. What can I say, I was younger and "stupider" than I am now. And I have to say I responded about like this character did once I found out she was playing me for a fool while she did this.</p>

<p>So, to me so far, I find it believable. And like GW66 said, unless you've been put in this position you can say how you might act, but I found the parts of the story of intense anger, then swinging around to parts of "I could forgive her if" thoughts pretty accurate. So I liked it for how believable it was to read. Problem I'll have later on is if they get put back together because they are lonely and not believe something in the story makes me feel it should be done that way.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
boo hoo, Mr. Wonderful is hurt

Story got real dumb, real fast. No contest divorces take about a year, and you have to take counselling. Furthermore, just because Mr. Wonderful threatened to divorce her and keep the kids doesn't mean he would. In Fact, every state in the Continental U.S. would give custody to the birth mother and that includes the house and alimony. Mr. Wonderful would be lucky to have a pot to piss in after a judge got through with him.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
why Being FRIENDS does NOT work here

FORCED RECONCILIATION COMING...

<br></br>

I am torn between giving this a 100 and 75 because we KNOW what is coming. The "LETS BE FRIENDS" thing does NOT bother me per see but given the other LW stories this author has written... I am suspicious of the "Lets be Friends" angle because it leads to Reconciliation.

<br></br>

But the BIGGEST issue with Friends is that the probability is high it leads to reconciling is the chain of events.

<br></br>

CONSIDER the wife's actions in deed and words.

<br></br>

She is fucking the Golf pro for 4 months 2 or 3 times a week!!!! maybe 6 months. She is increasingly hostile and disrespectful to him. She is away for a week and according to her sister very upset.

<br></br>

So at the confrontation scene when asked for the truth she says

<br></br>

<i>It wasn't like that, Paul. I love you. I've never loved anyone but you. I just ..." she shrugged her shoulders. "It was something that just happened. I wasn't doing it to hurt you. I can't explain it any better than that."

<br></br>

"Steph, you aren't telling me anything. You haven't told me that you enjoyed being with another man more than you enjoyed being with me. Do you want to say he's a better lover? Are you so dissatisfied with the way we live you no longer want to be married to me." </i>

<br></br>

You see? she nevers says I am sorry. In fact for someone who supposedly desparate to come home she says NOTHING.

It seems clear to me the husband never entered into the wife's thought process at all.

<br></br>

<b>so what is the premise for being FRIENDS? It certainly isnt the cheating wife's character.... </b>

<br></br>

and without any rational explanation any reconciliation of friends falling back inlove in chapter3 makes NO sense.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
So far I like the story

I think you deserve a 100% to this point. I hope future chapters shock us and keep us entertained. Maybe DNA test and the bitch gets Aids. LOL Looking forward to this guy manning up a little.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Fine Work

This is a very well structured story and obviously could

have a very unsatisfying final chapter. Basically most of the

work so far has been one of giving a feel for the situation.I admit that being a hard worker I identify with the hero but

feel just as vulnerable as he does. He really should go out

and try to move on. He has done everything to avoid changing his world and I have to agree that I do believe that reconciliation would be a stupid move on his part. He has plenty of guarantees that she is untrustworthy and no way he can be sure that this has changed.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
what is he going to do when he really knows her

I don't think she will be able to keep all of her cheating affairs quiet, and eventually all will come to the surface. Once he opens that can of worms, he will see just how blind he really is when it comes to his wife's cheating.He's lucky she didn't fuck the lawyer, or she would have fucked him out of everything. I can only imagine her fucking her new boss where she works now. She still doesn't think she has done anything that wrong, it was just sex, a little fun in her dull life as a mother and wife.Thanks for the good post and will be waiting to read the finish....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
non erotic ang lengthy

Well written but Boring. I agree that this slow mover should be posted in the non erotic section. So she cheated? Where are the details?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Well-written as usual, unrealistic character(s).

This story was well-written, but as to the characters, I agree with comments by other readers. Firstly, our hero would almost certainly not get the house, custody of the kids, or much of anything else in a divorce. He'd end up paying for everything while his wife laughs out loud (LOL) while fucking the golf pro again! Secondly, we are starting to smell reconciliation and I can't imagine why he would wimp out so easily. Obviously it's lonely after a divorce. He has worked so hard that he has failed to see to himself, he has not done anything for himself. His only "hobby" is fixing up the old house -- sounds like work to me, rather than a real diversion. Simple loneliness is not a reason to get back together with a woman who has humiliated him, not to mention belittled him and disrespected him. Thirdly, ex-wife Stephenie is really lacking in character development. Maybe a good technique (it works for others) would be to have a part from her point of view, so that we might better understand why she cheated on her marriage. Maybe hubby is not very good in the love-making dept. and she did not want to hurt him further by saying that when he asked her "Why?" I'm surprised neither has gone to counseling. Finally, the children in a real life situation as described in this story would be much more troubled that their parents were splitting up. Behavior problems would almost certainly follow, their grades would suffer, etc. I think the characters come across as unrealistic so far.

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
uH oH!

Hope this isn't prelude to a wimp out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazed and confused

I'm amazed at some of the comments about this story. It's well written and has a very good plot. My confustion comes from people who read stories that they won't like from the start. I have favorite authors that I look forward to their new works because I like what they write. If I don't like the work of an author, I don't bang them over the head, I simply don't read their work any more. I love your work and hope to read many more stories that come from your wonderful and imaginative mind. Thanks.

Mony

tastesgreattastesgreatover 15 years ago
Waiting....

Excellent writing! The reader is waiting for the other shoe to drop all the time. Both of them seem to have their fair share of faults. It will be interesting to really hear what was driving the wife to be such a whore. As others have pointed, we wonder if his kids are really his or... Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Impressive Author - The Growing Is Evident

KUDO's Author.<P>

Having read your prior works I applaud your progress and look forward to your next.<P>

I particularly can relate to your lifelike portrayal of life and its difficulties. Credibility marches hand in hand with the consequence of life's realities whether good or bad.<P>

Thanks Author<P>

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My question is where is part 3?

Wasn't it supposed to be ready and posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT STORY...

BUT, where the hell is Ch. 03?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Failure To Educate

This is a great story. I am looking forward to the final chapter.

Thus far, the husband has failed to educate ANY of the perps. He even was told that at least one was named Tino. Somehow, these intruders still seem to have ALL their teeth. I don't understand how that is possible. Is the husband actually lacking a Y chromosome? Is he a XXY? Or just a XX? I can't think of ANY reason why Tino, et al. have not been educated as to why you shouldn't mess with a husband's wife. And WHY in the HELL is he being at all civil to the ex-wife? That makes no sense either.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Completely Unrealistic

In the "real" world, a husband who gives his slut wife as much time to beat him to the "punch" on divorce is a wounded duck.

He took over a week to make the first move. Really a bad idea. The best attack is surprise. The bitch was a serial cheat and did not deserve ANY consideration.

The proper course is to destroy her and fuck her over as much as possible. Then go after her lovers. No mercy, no second chance only scorched earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Boooooooring !!!!

Oh,and long winded,too.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated that impossible fantasy 1*.

Apparently, the writer believes the husband can dictate the terms of the divorce and that the wife has to agree to whatever the husband says. According the the author, that include keeping all the joint accounts, the house, and the children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWornock . . .

Write a story and post it to show us how an inexperienced little girl thinks life SHOULD be based on your long-life adventures. Share your mighty wisdom, child!

Until then, SHUT UP!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Still Very Well Written But a Bit Anticlimatic in Contrast to Supurb 1rst Installment .

I can only assume the author took his foot off the gas pedal on purpose. Everything seems to be going according to the narrator's plan. Its a fine plan, mind you, but a little bloodless. though I don't condone what the wife did- I see that she might have had a problem with his control & final say over any issue of substance.

The ill considered affair was her way of rebellion. Bad idea, this guy is a sharp cookie ( sharper then her ) & was bound to find out. Forgiveness is not a foreseeable option with a guy like this. He can do many things well, but not that.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHEN ON THE LINKS

the word "FORE" could come from other linksters. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read.

Very enjoyable thank fo sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Realisticly, hubby would be looking for a new place.

And most of his income would be going to his Exwife who, being the primary caregiver, would have the house, the kids and everything else. And it started so well. Too bad the author wrote about some fantasy world.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loving it

The bitch had at least three affairs in 18 years. You can be sure there were more. The husband is being too kind. This is one cold hearted bitch. She didn't even truly apologize or offer any true explanation for her actions. No sorrow=no heart. Very engaging story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This guy is delusional.

Not only is he not going to get custody, he's not going to be living in the house anymore. Even if he had proof, which he doesn't, of her infidelity, the Courts are going to award the Mother custody, child support and separate maintenance along with full usage of the house until the kids graduate. What planet are you living on?

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Make Believe

When reading the Loving Wives stories, I often have to close my eyes and press the "Make Believe" button. For instance, there is no way that he would get custody of the kids. There is no way that they wouldn't be appraising the land, the house, and all of the rest of their assets and splitting them in half. There is no way that he would be able to live in the house and she would go get an apartment. If she didn't have a job, he would pay alimony on top of child support. We would all love to believe that we can throw a cheating wife out and dictate how "kind" we would be to her as far as money, but the courts do not work like that.

However, the story is well written and enjoyable. So for now, I will press the button

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
tip of the iceberg

he is finding out just how unfaithful she has been for years, one affair at a time. she is still working under the assumption that since he didn't know it didn't matter.

And no, terms of the divorce are not dictated by the aggrieved husband.

btw: what ever happened to the missing money from the monthly accounts?

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Loving it!

For those who say he'd never get the kids or the house: He would if she agreed to it; a judge would be VERY reluctant to change what the parties agreed to. And, his attorney (Via the lawyer.) had said our hero had been "more than fair." Will Charles Jerome eventually figure into this mess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written.

Three months with the golf pro. Two or three times a week. That's thirteen weeks, and screwing him between 25 and 40 times, at least. Now we find out about the coach. Good development of a selfish bitch/whore, married to a not perfect, but a good guy.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Losing interest fast.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
@DrBeamer

I've seen these commentsfrom you in a number of stories.

I think I'll look up your favorites and see what spins your wheels.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Bland

The story comes across as bland and the protagonist more unfeeling than angry as he should be. Everything was ludicrously amicable.

He should have gotten a lot more angry at both the wife and the guy or guys she has been fucking.

Some kind of actual confrontation is needed to create catharsis, he is way too friendly with the wife who he now knows is a serial cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I don't think anyone ...

could be so friendly when they found out the extent of the wife's cheating. Good writing but too unbelieveable

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Good

So Steph has cheated before, and often. Hang on man, dump her lying ass. Please go visit Tino.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Awesome! No RAAC here

So far, at least...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please no RAAC

Stephanie was a serial cheater then. I'm sorry but you can't trust a cheater. They have already proven they will do the absolute worst thing they can do to their spouse. Their is nothing that will stop them from doing it again

I blame the current situation on the fact that she wasn't confronted the first time with the brother-in-law. Not to mention her husband and family aren't important to her.

Why get emotional after being caught? Why deny it? Why try to get back together? She clearly doesn't love him or the kids or else she wouldn't have cheated. The whole "I never meant to hurt you" line is beyond stupid. Of course you did. How else could he have taken the fact that his wife is a selfish whore.

What about the extra lingerie? What about the third instance of cheating?

Why do you have to be friends with her? She played you a long time? You clearly don't know her after 18 years of marriage. It was fake. Don't be friends. You have to be able to trust your friends.

And more importantly why would you want such a selfish and morally bankrupt person to be able to influence your kids lives? She was not a good mom... She destroyed the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And it continues okay

He caught her and took appreciate action regarding her but what about other cheater.?

Something?

jtwheels

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

dialogue is rather simple and stiff. same old story, no reasons given for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stephanie is an untrustworthy character, ok. But he, the hero, is an unbearable man. I can understand why at some point she would look for some fun on the side. Not that I condone that, but he's too much.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

I am spellbound, as with all your stories. I am crying with the fear that he will take her back, although I believe from your other stories that he will remain strong. My fingers are crossed and I’m on pins and needles…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous