Golf Widow Lust

Story Info
Golf Widow gets even, sorta.
6.8k words
4.1
26.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the usual things apply, no body under eighteen, any resemblance to anyone living or dead or undead is just ridiculous. This is pure fantasy. maybe not as far over the top as usual, but hey everybody has an off day! It has a bit of incest, a bit of interracial, and several loving wives. No RAAC, no BTB, in fact it's kinda unresolved... just like real life. Just trying to have a bit of fun. Tongue firmly in cheek. Try to be civil in your criticism. It's the only pay we get. Elora Butler gave it a beta read for me, thank you so much. Any mistakes are mine.

I do enjoy chicken and waffles. I hope and pray every body out there is well as we endure our enforced soltitude. Keep your social distance. Go wash your hands after reading this.

Golf Widow Lust

"I love my Dad, but he has not touched Mom in over a year now! She is going crazy, and she is, um acting, well...sex starved! You know how nuts I get if I don't get your dick in me at least three times a week, preferably four or five. Hell, I would fuck you every day if we could find the time."

My wife Janice looked at my cock in her hand. I swear she was speaking to my dick and not me. Like I was just the supporting cast for the phallus in her hand, three inches from her mouth. She really enjoyed my dick. I swear that she spoke to it as well! Her eyes were just fixed, almost hypnotically, on my stiff engorged member.

"Jan! Hey, eyes up here!" I joked about my predilection for looking at her cleavage, and her staring at my penis. She ignored my attempt at levity, and continued her staring and licking my dick. It was almost like she worshipped my meat pole. I sometimes think she only married me for "her little nine inch meat toy". There are worse things in life than your woman loving your appendage. I do wonder if she knows what I look like. Could she pick me out of a police line-up? Only if we all whipped out our big dicks. Of course I would be very hypocritical if I said I didn't stare at Jan's big fat ass, or her huge juggs. And if her cooter is in my face, I can look at it for a good long time. I could smell, and lick, and examine her lovely snatch all day long And yes, I have had a few long conversations with her big breasts. So I guess turnabout is just fair play.

Maybe I do worship her big juggs and wonderful ass.

Janice had whispered something.

"What? I didn't hear you right. Say that again."

"I need you to fuck my Mom. Tonight. And maybe for the foreseeable future. It will be permissible from my Dad. He actually suggested you, because you are perfect." Jan said in a low conspiratorial voice.

"In ten years of marriage you have called me a lot of things, but perfect!... That was never, ever one of them. Pray tell how I am suddenly perfect for home wrecking your folks good marriage? Why on earth would you want me to do that? You actually want me to go over there and bang my nice, kind, and gorgeous mother-in-law, Myrtle?"

"You aren't going to wreck their marriage. You might just save it! My mother just turned forty-six years old. Her birthday a month ago ring a bell? My father is sixteen years older than she is, and last year..." She looked at the floor in apparent shame, "He just stopped wanting or having sex. PERIOD. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I swear all that man thinks about is fucking golf. He watches the golf channel, he plays five times a week. Last year, when you bought him a golf club-" her eyes were on fire as she spoke of it. I interrupted her to remind her it was just a very nice golf gift.

"-Carbon fiber. It is a very good club." I interjected.

Jan waved her hand, "...Whatever. He almost cried about the fucking stupid damn club-"

I interrupted her again.

"-Hey, I gave it to him as a gift from BOTH of us. Your name was on the gift tag first. He did kiss you.-"

Janice lost her cool and screamed at me, "-I don't give a fuck about the damn club you big du-" She had caught herself. She used to call me "big dummy" a lot and I got very upset with her about it. Maybe I am a big dummy. Jan looked at me square in the eyes and said, "You really need to understand. I'm not joking around here about this. She needs your dick really badly and I'm not only giving you permission, I am telling you to FUCK MY MOM. Is there any reason you can't or won't do this for me? For her? She has always been good to you. She loves you. Well?" Janice looked at me. She was so fuckin pissed off at me, like it was my fault her mom was... is a golf widow. And Jan had determined that my cock was...the remedy?! I don't even get a say in the matter?

"What happens when Myrtle falls in love with me?" I asked. I thought it was a reasonable question.

"She already has fallen in love with you, you big-" Jan caught herself again. "She told me on my wedding day that she was absolutely in love with you." She said it without rancor or anger.

"Did you know that she saw your cock that day? Well, actually it was two days before, when you fucked me on my parent's back porch. Both of my folks saw you in action, fucking me on that glider. They were definitely both impressed with your quality and quantity too. My Mom almost drooled, telling me about them peeking out the window at me and you fucking like rabbits. I must have come ten times, and every single one of them was a huge cum." She looked happy in the sexy remembrance.

"Wait, they saw me fucking the daylights out of you... Did they see me..." I stopped.

"...Pull out of my cunt and shoot your cum in my mouth. Yep, they saw that too. Mom said that you should be a porn star. Dad said he was just jealous of the big equipment you carry. So now...My Mom needs that big meat pole of yours in her twat." Janice never cursed or said words like twat, but she just did, and she was smiling. " You know when she um... Ahh... masterbates, she thinks about your big thick dick. She admitted that to me years ago and she still dreams about sucking on Mr Happy here." Jan was absentmindedly stroking my cock and licking her plump lips.

"You say that so, so very romantically. Like I was a porn star, or just a stud horse or something." This was a losing battle. Janice got something in her thick skull and it may as well be carved into stone.

I should mention, my wife and I have a somewhat open marriage. I am often away on business, and I find myself alone in strange hotels, and horny. She sits at home and is the same way. I came home and found out she is a bit bisexual. I found out the hard way, walking into our bedroom and her and her sister were in sixty-nine. We had words, and fought, and made up, and the upshot is that either one of us can have a little bit of strange now and then. Just no falling in love or dissing each other. And always condoms unless there is a verifiable medical clearance. I found out one other tidbit. My wife likes to see me in action. Who am I kidding, she LOVES to see me fuck! She gets so very excited. Occasionally, her sister needs to "get herself serviced" by me and her. She goes bonkers, it excites her so much! Truth is, I don't mind fucking her and her sister. Her sister Pam has a huge rack, and a plump delicious ass. She loves fucking me and her sister too! Her sister has been begging my wife to let me give her a baby. I don't know how that chat is going to turn out.

"You are my favorite stud horse. You are my stallion. My big bull... Look at the bright side. You are going to get to play with Mom's huge hooters. They are way bigger than my tits. I have seen the look in your eyes when we go over on the holidays. The time at Cape Cod when she was in the pool. Your cock was hard as a rock and sticking out of your bathing suit. You were watching her juggs jiggling. Don't deny it. I saw it. So just go over there and give her a good suck and fuck." Jan smiled at my discomfort.

"Ok, your Mom has a fantastic rack, and I may have taken notice of Myrtle's big, uhh attributes." I had already ogled her mom's huge juggs, and both women were well aware of my weakness for her large breasts.

"Ha! You fuckin' drooled over her huge juggs. Your eyes almost popped outta your head! Someday maybe mine will get that huge. I hope." Jan had huge juggs herself and they were very beautiful!

"Honey, I love your EE cup tits. They are perfect, and so are you! But... I can't do it at their house. I just can't do it there."

"Why not?" Jan asked.

"There? No way! Uh-uhh. Myrtle has to come over here, or we could get a motel room. If I go to the house, there's way too many memories of them together for me to, uh, you know...Function." It was the truth.

"All right, I see your point. It probably will be better here then." Jan conceded.

"And you have to help too. You know exactly what your mother is going to be like. Myrtle will be so totally nervous that she won't ever be able to enjoy it. She will be constantly thinking that you will be upset with her. She will never be able to relax and enjoy it at all. I'm not going to rape your poor mother. You must be there to reassure her constantly. Hold her hand, so to speak. At least for the first time." I figured Myrtle would never do it.

My wife said nothing. She was thinking about it. She looked disgusted.

"You know for a big dummy, you can be very smart sometimes. I had not even thought about that, and you are so damned right. I just hate it when you are so... correct. So I guess... I will be there with you, as you, um...bang her. To hold her hand. At least for the first couple of times. Otherwise I'll bet she will not even go through with it." She agreed with me! Will wonders never cease! I couldn't believe that she agreed with me and had agreed to help.

"What about the kids?"

"Taking them to my sister's house. Pick them up Sunday evening, and don't you dare look at my sister's big fat tits. Every time we go over there, your eyes go right to Pam's milky tits. It's embarrassing! I got my eye on you buster. My little stud horse." Jan was quite happy all of a sudden. She put my cock in her mouth. She loved sucking my cock.

"So you want to have Pam over? I love watching you two suck your wet cunts." I knew that Jan liked when I pile drived into Pam's tight little pussy until Pam screamed in delight. Pam was divorced from an abusive husband. She did love being subservient to me and my dick. My wife got off big time watching!

In many ways, Jan was the perfect wife, even though she was more married to my fuck stick than me. Oh well, I'll get over it!

~~~~~~~~~

Friday came and I was just not up to discussing this with her father. But I knew it had to be done. I was going to surreptitiously record the whole conversation to avoid "he-said, she-said, no- you-said-this or that". I wanted him to say "fuck my wife" or something like that. So if things don't go as planned, I have him with his own words, so I will be off the hook. Or so I hoped. No permission, no nooky.

~~~~~~~~~

I had three small cameras linked to my I-pad, plus a wireless mike to get everything that my father in law said. He had to say the words as far as I was concerned, or the whole thing was off.

"Dad, I just want you to be crystal clear here. You want me to have sex with your wife Myrtle, my dear mother-in- law. I want to hear it from your mouth so there is no mistake or any kind of misunderstanding between us. I need to hear you clearly so we do understand each other."

"Jesus H. Christ, you big dumb shit. You really want to hear me say it out loud?"

"Yes, or I won't be able to do it. I need to have your approval. You have to know how much I like you and respect you. So yeah, I absolutely need to hear it from you. By the way, if you change your mind, you can call me or Mom right away and that's it... done is done. But right now... I need you to actually say it to me, or I won't fucking do it. Please see it from my viewpoint. I am also very worried about Myrtle falling in love with me." I guess I was a dumb shit.

"Too late" he looked at me, "She already loves you way head over heels. For that matter I love you too you big dummy! You are the son I never had. You are the only one I trust. So yeah, I want you to fuck my dear wife Myrtle and please make it good for her. I don't know how many times, I have no clue what is going on in my um, balls as it were. So I can count on you to do this for me?" He had a look of desperation and defeat on his face. I had wondered if he had been forced into this decision, and by whom? The women forced him? It seemed very unlikely.

"Remember, you can call it off anytime Dad. Just call."

"Just be careful son. I've seen your package. Please don't hurt her." He looked at me kinda funny, "You are gonna eat at the 'Y' first, aren't you? Myrtle needs to get warmed up, you know?" He still cared for her sexual pleasure, even if he's not doing it himself.

"Of course! It will be my pleasure. And no, I would never, ever hurt her. I want you to know I will make it as pleasurable and nice as I can for her. I promise."

My wife Janice and mother in law Myrtle were at the kitchen table. I thought they were praying the way they held hands. They spoke in hushed tones and worried glances.

"It's ok, he told me. Are we still on for tonight?" The smiles lit up the room. Both mother and daughter. My wife was visibly excited. I could smell her arousal, and as I got close to Mom, I could smell her pussy too!

"Yeah. Dad has tickets to see the Masters Golf Tournament He's in golf dream mode. So we are going to have some fun, my stallion!" My wife looked at me proud, my mother-in-law looked at me with... Fear? Uncertainty? Not a very happy smile. I wonder why? Nerves I guess.

We dropped my father-in-law off at the airport. He just quickly kissed mom goodbye and grabbed his bag. He whispered some kind of secret in my mother -in-law's ear and waved and he was gone. She was beet red.

"What did he say Mom?" My wife just had to know.

"He said 'I love you', and 'have a great time' and that was it."

On the way home, we stopped at the diner across from dad's favorite golf course.

Our waitress was familiar to the family. She had served us for many, many years. I recognized her face with her high cheekbones and very plump lips. I couldn't recall her name. I know her from someplace, I just couldn't place where. I nodded at her.

I wanted something light to eat, so I got some good Maryland crab cakes and a salad. My wife and mother in law had three glasses of wine and soup. We skipped dessert, and we paid for the meal, and left a nice tip.

The black waitress looked at me with Myrtle and Janice, and I could tell she wanted to say something to me, but not them. Her name tag read Melissa. That name rang a bell in my head. Where did I know her from? Melissa didn't say anything though. We went home.

Both women were feeling that wine and both women were getting frisky. They were up the stairs and into the bedroom in a flash. I took off everything except my shorts, which were now tenting wildly, thinking about my first threesome with my very sexy mother-in-law.

My wife came out first, in her black sexy nightgown. She was almost dragging my mother-in-law behind her. Myrtle was in a black silk robe and she had spike heel black boots on that were six inches high. My wife stood behind her and gently pulled open the robe. My dear sweet mother-in-law Myrtle was in a black leather bustier and red silk panties. She had a dog collar on her neck that read, "SWEET SEXY MILILF" She was very very sexy!

I could see Myrtle was getting scared so I jumped up and grabbed her and hugged her tightly to me. My wife was on the other side of her mom, hugging her and me. Obviously, Jan saw the same thing as I did. Myrtle was terrified.

"Honey, put on some Sinatra or Johnny Mathis or something sexy." I told my wife. Jan went to the stereo and Marvin Gaye was crooning, Let's get it on. I started to slow dance with Myrtle and I let my hands find her big, beautiful, bare asscheeks. The silk panties were really more of a thong with about one inch of material in her asscrack. I let my hands go to work, squeezing and massaging. Myrtle was quite happy and moaning in my arms. I squeezed and grabbed and played with her big fat delectable ass. It was perfect in my hands. She was loving it as well. We were grinding our groins together a bit and she moaned louder.

I placed one of my hands on her big bosom. The leather bustier was cut short in the cups so that most of Myrtle's big fat tits were exposed. Her dark brown nipples were hard and huge with five inch areolas all wrinkled, waiting for my touch. Myrtle just moaned even louder when I touched her nipple and it sprang up from her huge tit, loving the attention. Her nips were hard as rocks.

"I have a confession to make." Myrtle was whispering in my ear.

"What is it Mom?" I replied in a whisper.

"John, I have wanted you for so long. From the first time I met you, I wanted to fuck you. Not make love, i wanted to FUCK YOU SILLY and make you come inside of me." Her hands were wrapped around my cock as I got harder and harder. She was quite happy playing with my cock. My wife was watching her and I'm pretty sure she had two fingers moving furiously in her wet gash! Dirty girl.

I picked my mother-in-law up and placed her gently on the bed. I lay her back down, again very gently. She was nervous as hell.

I spoke to Janice, "Honey, I need you to do some things for me. Do not question my commands. I need you to suck on your mother's nipples and twist and torment the one not in your mouth." She was about to open her mouth and give me objections.

"But I-" she started to say. I was moving down to eat my mother-in-law's cunt.

"-Do what I say. It's not about you tonight. And don't forget who you are dealing with here. I promise I will make it up to you, double down, and in spades. Now suck up top, or suck down here, what's it going to be?" She thought about it. She saw that I was doing what was needed, and I needed her help with her mom.

"Ok, ok John. God, you are so pushy when you are right. And you WILL make it up to me!" She smiled so wickedly at me, and turned to suck on her mom's tits, while I licked Myrtle's lower lips, starting with the outer labia. Her mom was just starting to get a bit turned on, as I licked one side to the other. I then advanced to Myrtle's inner lips which I parted with my fingers. I then detoured south to lick and suck her asshole. She shivered and convulsed as I did this. I then pushed two fingers into her love hole and found her happy spot. Her cunt was starting to drip!

My dirty little tongue was going round and round with Myrtle's clit, coaxing it out and then I sucked her clit between my teeth and she went apeshit. Myrtle then shuddered and came hard on my face. She had both hands on my head as she pulled my face, lips and tongue into her happy gash.

"Oh John! I'm...coming!" She shook and shivered as she climaxed. She held my head and face close to her hot, dripping pussy.

Myrtle orgasmed at least two minutes, very similarly to her daughter. My wife had her own big fat nipple in her mom's mouth...and Mom was happily sucking her daughter's rock hard nipples ... as her daughter sucked on her Mom's nips.

The sight of this made my dick rock hard!

I wish I could have got a photo of mother and daughter sucking on each other's nipples, as I was fucking the older sexy woman. Myrtle appeared to be having the time of her life. The incest did not seem to bother mother or daughter, and was such a huge turn-on for me! Actually I was having a very nice time too!

I pushed my cockhead into Mom's hot slippery hole and stopped. Myrtle just moaned. Her cunt was spasming on my cock. She was loving my dick!

"More cock! I need it! Shove that big bastard into me" she tried to push towards me and force more of my dick into her tight cunt. She needed it bad, she was so horny.

12