Golf Widow Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fast or slow?" I asked, still stirring Mom's pussy with my hard, hard cock. Myrtle was going bonkers as I teased her with my cock. She wanted more. My wife's fingers were moving faster that a violinist at Carnegie Hall! She was quite happy watching me fuck the shit out of her dear sex-starved mother. I was going to fix that for Mom.

"Hard and fast! And deep TOO! Do it. Do it! FUCKING DO IT. I NEED YOU SO BAD! FUCK ME." Myrtle wanted my dick very badly. Her nails were digging into my back. She may have drawn blood! I love when a hot woman does that. I think that means she is serious!

I pushed deep into her cunt all the way to the bottom, and she climaxed. Myrtle wailed and shook as she climaxed. She probably woke the neighbors, in the next town! She was LOUD.

"Holy mother of- oh my God, aaaiieeeyaafuckme!"

Myrtle's cunt was grabbing my cock and squeezing the shit out of me! Damn what a hot, hot woman!

My wife also came, as I suddenly realized that her mom was thrusting her whole hand into my wife's snatch, as they both sucked each other's boobs. I was glad she was participating.

My wife and mother-in-law had already orgasmed at least once or twice, and I was just starting to fuck. I picked a moderate pace as I pushed in and pulled out, inside of thirty seconds Myrtle was coming and coming again and again and again. Myrtle loved my cock. I gave it to her hard and fast.

I flipped the roiling woman over and got behind her and started thrusting. I looked at the two of them and there was my sweet mother-in-law Myrtle, with her face in my wife's gash as Jan was coming and coming from her sweet, magnificent mom's oral assault. As I hammered Myrtle's fat ass, every thrust pushed Myrtle's face and tongue into Jan's wet cunt. I had not anticipated this, and I got so damned hot watching her sucking on my wife's cunt I was going to come way too soon. Janice was moaning and climaxing almost continuously from her mother's cunilingus. Her mom shoved two fingers up her daughter's shithole and that sparked my wife's huge and thunderous orgasm.

"OhGodohohyesyesaaahh! I am COMING. I love you Mom!" She squirted all over her Mom's face. Myrtle was once again coming on my still steel hard appendage. This woman loved to fuck for sure. It was a powerful cum for her and she clamped down hard on my cock.

"I'm going to cum. Do you want to-" that was as far as I got as both women spun around and got in position to get my sperm in their face, or in their mouth. My cock was devoured by my mother-in-law, and I simply couldn't hold back against her sucking my cock! I just exploded into her mouth, then on her face, and my wife's mouth and face.

I was still hard as a rock, courtesy of a little blue pill, so I grabbed my wife and sunk my dick into her tight cooch as hard and fast as possible. She screamed like I was killing her, and orgasmed. I pistoned in and out of her at top speed and she had another massive cum, climaxing as she shook and then froze in ecstasy. I was just not getting soft, so I lay down and my mother-in-law jumped up and slammed down on my dick...in her cunt spasming, and coming uncontrollably. I shot more semen into her tight little cunt, and Myrtle whimpered as she came hard on my cock again and again. I passed out for a minute. I woke up to fabulous kisses from both of my women. Yes, Myrtle was definitely mine now, and I think it is very permanent. For my part, I did belong to her as well, she did own me now!The two women passed out on top of me, one on each shoulder, and my cock had two women holding me in a death grip! They held my cock like they were afraid it was going to run away!

I just thought, I semi- regularly fuck my sister-in-law, with her huge juggs and bug fat juicy ass, and I am going to be fucking my mother-in-law until she can't walk. One other sister to fuck and I will be hitting for the cycle! I have almost fucked the whole family!

I wonder why my dumb assed father-in-law is fucking some fat assed little whore, when he has a goddess at home? It makes no sense to me. She acted like she never, or rarely got oral too. How strange! I am going to fuck her and suck her every day. She is mine now, and I think she knows it too. She would never have agreed to me taking over the dick duties if she thought her marriage had half a chance. Or maybe she's going to wind up her husband and try to get him jealous by using me. I don't care, except for the fact that I have real feelings for her. Her pussy and asshole are far tighter and way, way more responsive than her daughter's. She comes from my penetration of her.

This doesn't mean I love my wife any less. The fact that she has me fucking her mom and sister now and then, with her lickin pussy... No, my wife is still my favorite, but her family is just wonderful! The best part? My wife ORDERING me to fuck her mom, and make it good. I think I did my part.

~~~~~~~

I awoke to a hard clit in my mouth, and I felt a woman fucking on my cock, but it was different... It was very tight around my cock, and she was pistoning up and down. I felt a chin on my groin, and a tongue, but it too felt different. She was licking the fucking woman's clit! And I was not in a vagina; I was in my mother-in-laws asshole! I was sure of it. I guess she likes anal.

My mother-in-law Myrtle was coming and coming, back to back orgasms on my cock. She froze and had a massive climax. Pretty soon the women switched positions around a bit, and I was deep inside my wife's tight little ass. My mother-in-law was concentrating on licking my wife's cunt and clit. Before too long I felt Jan shudder and she clenched me, and she screamed.

"Ohmygod I love you mom!

I'm going to... Ugh, ugh, ugh COMEOHHFUCKMEYES!" Jan slumped forward on my chest and her mom joined her as they resumed drooling all over me. I realized that I had not come, but I was fine with it. I felt like I had the best sex of my life.

Suddenly, my mother-in-law looked at me and saw that I had not cum! She then immediately started sucking my cock as deep as she could take it. It had just come out of both their assholes, but she did not care, she wanted me in her dirty slut mouth! Mom was quite determined to make me cum! Myrtle was quite happy, her head bobbing up and down, sucking my cock like her life depended on it. I did not last long under her oral onslaught. I came in her mouth, and she pulled out and pointed my cock at her face, and then she was glazed like a crispy cream. She was so happy with my jism splashed across her face and in her dirty mouth.

She reveled at being my dirty slut mistress, it made her so damned happy!

My wife Jan, who had my cock back in her rectum, now was licking her mom's face, and they both shared my jism as they swallowed it all, everything down the hatch! I couldn't do much more, but Jan seemed to love just having me up her ass. Wow, what a night. It wasn't long before they passed out again, drooling on my chest. I had a hand cupping an asscheek on each woman as they slept. They cooed on me so happily! I felt great, like I had really accomplished something, getting both women to come hard and often. Did I fulfill their dreams and needs? Gees, I hope so. I did my best.

~~~~~~~~

It was about four in the morning and I was starving. I got up and the girls were still out of it. So I thought. Should I try to cook some eggs or pancakes? Or just run down to the diner and bring back chicken and waffles? Yup, diner it is.

I threw on my pants and a shirt and loafers. Made sure that I had my wallet and jumped in the car. I was at the 24 hour diner in ten minutes. It was almost empty.

The diner had just a few patrons having breakfast. Other than that, and the waitress, the place was deserted.

I sat down at the counter. Coffee appeared in front of me. "Watch you gonna have sugar?" The waitress was the same as last night. "Melissa" on her name tag.

"Don't you ever go home?"

"Night girl called off, so I'm pulling a double. I'm going to be out by six, so I'm ok. Now what would you like sweet-ums?" She looked at me with those sexy dark eyes and I knew what she wanted.

"Two orders of chicken and waffles.-"

"-Can't. Got enough for one order, not two." She explained.

"Ok, one order, how about strawberry waffles, with lots and lots of whipped cream. A side order of corn beef hash, and three eggs scrambled. Some home fries, rye toast, and three coffees, all to go."

She repeated the order perfectly and gave it to the cook. The cook was reading a magazine and listening to music on her headphones. She couldn't hear a gunfight with those things in her ears.

"I need a big strong man to give me a hand back here." The waitress yelled at me.

I went to the back. Mel was in the family restroom. I walked in, and she locked the door behind me.

Melissa was on her knees in an instant, and damn if she didn't have my cock into her mouth in a flash. Her dark chocolate skin, and sweet puffy lips were all over my big Johnson. I was getting harder by the second. She put my hands on her big fat bosoms and her dark nipples were hard as steel. She let go of my rock hard cock and spun around and lifted her white uniform skirt. I ripped off her pretty pink panties and shoved my dick in her cunt. She held onto the sink and she moaned quietly as she came.

I was powerfucking her now and her big fat tits were exposed to my hands. I squeezed and tweaked her nipples. Her pussy was so tight and so wet. She was coming violently and I was just about to climax. She spun around again, and I shot a huge load in her mouth. She was so happy. She had my cum on her face and in her dirty mouth and she was smiling. She made a production out of swallowing my sperm. When she was done she opened her mouth to show me it was all gone down her throat. She smiled proudly!

"You knew what I needed, and you gave it to me. Thank you ever so much..." She stood up and we kissed. She was so fantastic. We kissed for a long time.

"I gotta get back to work. Thank you for that. Ohmygod I don't have any panties and I'm dripping down my leg." I lifted her up and placed her on the sink. I licked her lips and legs until there was no more juices running. It was the least I could do. She came twice on the clean-up! Her eyes had rolled to the back of her head and she shuddered from my cunt cleaning cunilingus.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Wonderful! But now I really do have to work. I need to talk to you about something. Something that is kinda important."

We went to the counter and the food was still not done, but who the hell wants raw chicken? Gotta get cooked.

"So what is the matter?" I asked.

"I know your mother-in-law and your father-in-law. Been working here for quite a few years now. Look at the golf course. Your father-in-law walks across the street here, in broad daylight with a little fat ass blonde. They head to the motel next door. Been doing it at twelve noon, four or five days a week, for quite a long time. Months and months. You have to tell your mother-in-law." She looked distraught about the whole thing.

"You got a camera or phone that takes good photos?" I asked her.

"I already got them, had them developed and everything." She got an envelope from her purse. This woman was on the ball. "My ex husband was a serial cheater, and he beat me when I told him about it. So I had to get evidence for the divorce. I couldn't quite afford a private dick, so... I learned by doing. I hate cheaters. That's why your father-in- law bothers me so damned much. Your mother-in-law doesn't know does she?"

"He hasn't touched her in a year! I think she suspects."

"Well, she should know the truth. That's why I took those pictures. They are for her."

"Here." I handed her three hundred dollars, in hundred dollar bills. She handed me the pics.

"That's way too much." She said.

"Not enough." I pulled her to me and kissed her hard on the lips. I gave her another fifty for all the photo processing. The receipt was on the envelope.

The food finally came out and I reached for my wallet.

She put her hand on mine.

"This is on me. What's a girl gotta do to get her new boyfriend over here more often?" She smiled.

"I gotta get back to you on that. I will see if my wife will let you in our bed, or give me a hall pass. You were fantastic." I was going to get Jan to suck her black cunt while I fucked her. I was determined. I was pretty sure she would.

"Don't wait too long. I need you to plow the fields now and then. You know what I mean?" She smiled and her teeth were so bright white.

"Oh fuck yeah I do." I got up and kissed her one last time. I was outta there.

I got back and the girls were spooning, still naked and happy. They were definitely overjoyed that I got food. We ate it all, there were no survivors from the diner. We shared everything.

~~~~~~

We were back in bed and cuddling and I had to tell her. I hoped she was going to be ok.

"Mom, I have some pictures that you will have to see." I handed the envelope to her.

She looked at all the photos and her face was crimson.

"That fucking bastard! It was all fucking bullshit. Lies on top of lies. Golf my ass! Well fuck him." She was mad as hell.

"What do you think you are gonna do?" my wife asked her.

"Not a thing, at least for now. How many times a week can you fuck me?" She looked at me.

My wife decided to answer for me. "Mom," my wife looked at me, "He has me each and every single day with that big baseball bat of his. Sometimes several times a day. To tell you the truth, maybe you could take over a few days a week. Give my poor holes a chance to heal up from the battering he gives me. Do you think you could help me out here?" My wife was quite serious.

I didn't know that I was battering her. She always begs me to fuck her harder. I always do what she wants, and she always comes hard. I didn't mean to hurt her. I would never do that. Except maybe spank her. She does love that, and the harder, the better.

"No, I want to sleep with you both seven days a week. Maybe go back to the shithead once a week. Or maybe once a month." My mother-in-law was quite adamant. She was upset about her husband's little game.

"The waitress who took those pictures wants me to fuck her for sure. She knows all of us for many years. You need a relief pitcher? She's more than willing. I think she might be willing to eat at the 'Y' as well. She ah, sorta gave me a little sample."

"Might not be a bad idea. At least she knows how to cook! Ok, I guess that you want a hall pass? You dirty boy. You know I want to watch, don't you?"

"Nope. I'll bring her here to see if we all get along ok. If yes, great. If not, no hard feelings."

"Honey, you have big brass balls. I love you. Ok, we will give her a tryout, but no guarantees, ok?" My wife looked exhausted.

"Ok. Who's horny again?" I asked. My cock was standing at attention. The girls looked at each other with lots of exasperation and matching eye rolls.

"Oh Lord. What's that girls number again?" My wife had her cell phone in hand.

All in all, not a bad day. Even if we didn't play any golf, I got several holes in one!

12