All Comments on 'Golf Widow Lust'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Literotica seems to be getting a little open with their guidelines

Not that long ago, it seemed that if there was any incest content of any kind, that would automatically be the category. Interesting.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Wild and Crazy

Another signature CrazyDave story, loved it.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyalmost 4 years ago
Huh???

What kind of fucked-up fifteen year old boy fantasyland bullshit is this?

The main character is fucking his wife, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law, with permission. Then the black waitress sucks, and fucks him, before telling him how much she hates cheaters. The only thing that you left out was butt-fucking his father-in-law!!! And all this after saying in the intro that this isn't as over the top as usual. This guy must have a cast iron cock, with all the action he gets in one day...

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Nope

I have a couple of your stories in.my favorites, but I just don't care for this one at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pure

Pure fantasy.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Sad to say it seemed a little too “routine “. Wasn’t much for drama.

You’ve done better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories