Golfin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came forcefully inside Marylyn. When I rolled off her, Jerry and Blair were sitting on the green watching us. Jerry's deflated cock hung from the fly of his shorts and Blair was adding to the already large wet spot on the green.

The ninth hole lead back to the clubhouse. The women put their tops and skirts back on without considering underwear. We repositioned the golf bags and we played the last hole on the front nine with everything the same as when we started. I don't know if the change affected Marylyn but she carded her first bogie of the round while the rest of us pared the par five ninth hole.

We took a quick bathroom break. Jerry and I took a leak and tried, mostly unsuccessfully, to clean up some. The women were longer and more thorough. Jerry and I picked up a six-pack and two more cans of beer and we headed back to the games we could play on the course.

We played the tenth hole, which was mostly visible from the clubhouse, conventionally. At the eleventh hole, we rearranged the golf cart assignments, this time with Blair driving my cart and Marylyn driving Jerry's cart. The women stripped off their clothing and stood, with their hands on their hips waiting for Jerry and me.

We played the next seven holes completely naked. I had sex four times on the greens of eleven, thirteen, fifteen and seventeen. Twice each with Blair and Marylyn. In between, I had oral sex with each of the women and Blair gave me a blowjob. At the eighteenth, Blair got dressed, including her underwear. Marylyn followed suit but without her panties. I had them in my pocket but she never asked for them. Jerry and I got dressed after watching them. We reconfigured the carts for the last time and played the last hole as if we had never varied from how we started.

We finished in less than six hours. Our scores on the back nine were inconsistent, actually volatile. Marylyn managed to finish only five over par, a miraculous feat given the playing conditions. The rest of us were closer to ninety than eighty.

The four of shared nachos and beers in the lounge and agreed to play together again.

I got home just after seven-thirty. I stripped off my clothes and found Marylyn's panties in my pocket. "Oh, shit," I thought.

I had no idea what to do with them. If Jenny found them, she was guaranteed to be upset, or worse. In desperation, I shoved them under my tee shirts in my dresser and headed for the shower.

Jenny was quiet during a late dinner. If she was concerned about my being late from playing golf, she didn't mention it. We went to bed at our usual hour. While we kissed and held hands, we didn't have sex.

In the middle of the night, I remembered Marylyn's panties. I got out of bed as gently as I could and headed for my dresser. I looked for Marylyn's panties under my tee shirts without success. I closed the drawer, confused about where I had put them. When I turned around, Jenny was sitting on the edge of the bed holding a pair of panties I recognized immediately.

"Looking for these?" she asked.

"I can explain," I begged.

"I think they speak for themselves," Jenny stated.

"They're not mine," I tried stupidly.

"Christ, I hope not," commented Jenny. "If they were, we'd have a larger problem than I think we do."

"Is she implying that I have a way out of this mess?" I asked myself.

"So, Romeo, whose are they?" asked Jenny.

"Some woman at The Club," I replied.

"Try again," demanded Jenny. "What woman at The Club?"

"Someone Jerry and I played golf with," I explained hoping that including Jerry would somehow excuse my involvement.

"Some woman you played golf with?" Jenny asked for clarification.

"Yeah," I told her. "Dutch asked if we would mind playing golf with them."

"Them? So you played golf with another couple?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah."

"And sometime during your golf game, the woman took off her panties and gave them to you right in front of her partner?" Jenny continued.

"Her partner was doing the same," I said and regretted it immediately.

"Wait. Her partner was another woman?" asked Jenny.

"True," I answered quietly.

"And then nothing else happened?" Jenny asked for more.

"They beat us," I said.

"I assume you mean at golf," stated Jenny for clarification.

"Yes, at golf," I agreed.

"And nothing else happened?"

"Well, not really."

"Not really. What does that mean."

"They were a little wild."

"Nice to know. How wild were they?" Jenny pushed.

"They played in the nude."

"Wow. You and Jerry played golf with two naked women and you managed to keep it in your pants the whole time," stated Jenny.

"Not the whole time," I admitted.

"Vince," said a frustrated Jenny. "Let's stop all the cute answers and get right to the point. Did you fuck these women?"

"Yes," I whispered while hanging my head.'

"Finally," said Jenny. "Both of them?"

"Yes," I said still hanging my head.

"So," summarized Jenny. "You went out to play golf with Jerry and you got laid instead."

"No. We really played golf. All eighteen holes."

"Sounds to me like you played at least twenty holes," said Jenny.

"Your math is pretty good," I said sarcastically.

"Well, you did fuck both of them," Jenny responded.

I looked up at Jenny. She was smiling. I was confused. I just admitted to fucking two women and she's smiling. I expected to sleep in my car the rest of the night or, at best, on the sofa. Jenny was smiling. What the hell was that all about?

"Jenny," I said. "I broke our marriage vows. I expected you to be angry or worse. Instead you're smiling. I'm confused."

"Vince, you're an attractive man. I've been expecting something like this for a long time. Tell me something. Is this the first time you've fucked another woman since we've been married?"

"First time?" I asked. "Of course it's the first time. Why would you even ask that question?" I responded.

"Tell me about Lisa," ordered Jenny.

"Lisa?" I said.

"Yes, Lisa."

"Lisa from the shipping department? Those are not her panties," I countered.

"I know that. They're too big to be Lisa's. Tell me about Lisa," she repeated.

"Lisa and I have never been physical," I said.

"It doesn't look that way to me," Jenny told me.

"Look, Lisa is a little flirty and she likes to touch people but she's never gone further than that. I probably should have let her go to avoid a situation with you just like this one but she really does a good job."

"Okay, forget Lisa," said Jenny. "Was there anyone else?"

"No. Never. Believe me I've never wandered until today."

"Stupid."

"Yes, stupid," I agreed.

"So what do we do about it?" asked Jenny.

"What?" I said confused.

"Don't you think I should have some compensation? You know, to even the score," Jenny asked.

"Compensation? What do you have in mind?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"Maybe I should go out and get laid," suggested Jenny.

"Is that what you really want?" I asked.

"No but I'd at least like to meet the competition," Jenny said.

"There is no competition," I said. "Besides, it was a one-time thing. I've never seen them at the club before and I doubt I'll ever see them again."

"You know their names," said Jenny.

"Only their first names. We never got more formal than that."

"But you got laid."

"We did but, like I said, it was a one-time possibility and they got wild. Jerry and I got horny and suffered temporary insanity leading to permanent regret. I'm sorry I went too far and I guarantee it won't happen again. It wasn't worth hurting you and risking our marriage," I said contritely.

"Finally, an apology," said Jenny.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked.

"Let's not go that far yet. Actually, I'm fuckin' furious. Let's leave it at I understand what happened and I can deal with it for now."

I breathed a sigh of fear and relief.

"Did you learn anything?" asked Jenny.

"Learn... anything? Help me here. What are you asking?"

"Come back to bed and let me see if you're any different," Jenny said.

"She wants me to fuck her," I thought. She's furious at me and still wants to fuck me. We've been married for almost ten years and I still don't understand her."

Trying not to look too eager, I climbed back into bed with her. Over the next hour, Jenny was more attentive, more willing and more sexual than she'd been in several years. "Must be the possibility of competition," I thought.

For the next several weeks, things at home were normal except for some increased, and more intense, sex. Jerry and I skipped playing golf the next three Tuesdays. Neither of us wanted to go to The Club if there was a chance Marylyn or Blair would be there. When Jenny asked, I told her the truth. She seemed happy about my reasoning and rewarded me with unexpected sex all three Tuesday afternoons.

Two weeks later, Jenny told me that we were having dinner at The Club on Friday evening with Jerry and Madison, his wife. Jerry caught up with me at work. "What's up?" he asked.

"I have no idea," I answered.

"You and me with our wives at The Club. It just makes me nervous," Jerry said.

"You did come clean about our round of golf with Marylyn and Blair, didn't you?" I asked.

"I did but only after Madison talked to your wife. I had no choice. I didn't get laid for three weeks. What the hell were you thinking when you confessed to Jenny?" Jerry asked.

"You had to be there. Jenny should work for the CIA. She's that good at extracting information from an unwilling subject. Contrary to your experience, Jenny's been very understanding."

"I'm very happy for you but Friday night still makes me nervous," Jerry confirmed.

"I hope you're wrong. I guess we'll find out on Friday," I said.

Friday evening, Jenny and I picked up Madison and Jerry and drove to The Club for dinner. The Maitre d' led us to the back of the dining room to a table for six with two women already seated. I recognized them immediately. Marylyn and Blair waved as we approached.

"I think this is the wrong table," I suggested desperately trying to avoid what was inevitable.

"No. We're exactly where we're supposed to be," said Jenny.

Introductions were uncomfortable for me and I assume Jerry. However, the four women greeted each other as if they were old friends. Watching the four women hug and kiss in greeting had my knees knocking and my legs weak.

I was seated at the large round table with Jenny on my right and Marylyn on my left. Across the table, Jerry was seated between Blair on his right and Madison on his left. A waiter dressed in black trousers and starched white shirt took our drink orders and left us alone.

Conversation was non-existent for about ten seconds after which Marylyn waved at Jerry and me and said, "Hi guys. It's nice to see you with your clothes on."

Madison and Jenny laughed out loud. I, on the other hand thought about crawling under the table but decided not to when I realized there wasn't enough room under there for both Jerry and I and I didn't want to be accused of trying to get another look up Marylyn's skirt.

When she stopped laughing, Jenny looked at me and said, "You look like someone walked over your grave."

"Death does seem like an option right about now," I responded.

When the women stopped laughing for a second time, Jenny continued. "Don't worry. I think you're going to enjoy yourself tonight but first we want to get everything out on the table so we're all on the same page.

"Marylyn and Blair are going to share the events of several weeks ago when you played golf together, blow by blow and fuck by fuck while we have dinner. Then we're all going go dancing and have a good time."

"You're kidding," I said. "I told you the story already. Why don't we just enjoy dinner and go dancing anyway?" I suggested.

"I'd like confirmation from Marylyn and Blair and I want you to hear what they have to say. It's not that I don't trust your recitation of the events. It's just that women have a better memory for details that you might have considered irrelevant. Okay?"

"Sure," I responded without much enthusiasm.

The waiter brought our drinks and Marylyn began her story.

"At first, Blair and I thought your husbands were about to clean our clocks on the golf course. We thought it might be fun to use a little flirtation to distract them and give us a chance to at least give them a little competition.

"After the first hole, we realized that we were the better golfers and we didn't need to distract them to mess up their games. Their games were already in the toilet, but the more we talked, we wanted to just mess with their heads just for the fun of it. When I leaned into their cart at the second tee, I made an effort to wave my breasts in Jerry's face just for his reaction. I laughed internally while Jerry did his best imitation of the Sphinx while I thought he wanted to suck the life out of my tits.

"After that it was game on. I suggested we change the cart assignments to I could ride with Vince and Blair with Jerry to increase our opportunities to make them uncomfortable. Blair and I were going to have fun at your husband's expense."

"How, then, did it progress to actual sex?" asked Madison.

I watched as Jerry tried to disappear into his chair at that point.

The waiter interrupted to take our orders. When he left, Marylyn continued.

"We were just playing with their libidos when, on the drive to the fourth tee, Vince seemed mesmerized by my breasts. In his defense, I was trying to get his attention by moving in ways to move my breasts seductively. I stopped the cart and challenged him about his staring.

"I don't know how he is with you but, with me, he was embarrassed that he had been caught and tried to avoid a truthful admission, that he was ogling my tits. He made the most outlandish excuse I'd ever heard. He actually told me he was concerned with how my bra was impeding my swing.

"Without laughing, I decided to play along and when we got to the tee I took off my bra. That worked so well, that the guys screwed up the hole and they were walking with difficulty. I decided to push further. On the way to the fifth hole, I suggested playing in the nude. Vince didn't take the bait. I went to plan B, slid up my skirt and flashed my panties while I drove.

On the way, I challenged him again. After all, he was looking at my panties with the same attention he had given my breasts earlier. He admitted his interest but he corrected me. He wasn't looking at my pussy. He was looking at my panties. He couldn't see my pussy through my panties. Then he went insane. He suggested that my panties were too tight and might be impeding my hip movement as I swung."

"Can I add a comment?" I asked.

"What is it?" asked Jenny.

"I was trying to see how far she'd go as well."

"So, you were both playing the same game. I don't doubt it. Let's hear the rest of Marylyn's story."

"Thanks," said Marylyn. "As I said, I was trying to see how far Vince would go, so, on the sixth tee I took off my panties, handed them to Vince and gave the guys the best show I could without being too obvious.

"That's when I put them in my pocket," I added.

"And that's why I found them later," said Jenny.

"Anyway," said Marylyn. "I hit a monster drive to prove Vince's suggestions were helpful. Then, when we stopped for a quick pee break, I convinced Blair to take off her bra and panties as well. On the way to the sixth tee, I challenged Vince again. This time he was looking at my pussy. I suggested a quid pro quo. He should show me his cock. I thought he would balk at the suggestion but he surprised me. He unzipped his shorts and fished out his cock which was actually an erection. I can't explain what I did next. I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and gave his erection a quick suck. That was the turning point. Things were definitely out of control.

"While the guys were teeing off, I convinced Blair to lean over the side of a cart with me, tits hanging in front of us and our skirts around our waists to see what the guys would do. To be honest, Vince was reluctant. I wasn't. I asked him to fuck me. That broke his resistance and he did. It was quick. He came inside me and we were done."

"He came inside you?" asked Jenny.

"I don't think he had any warning. Anyway, he apologized later but the tigers were loose and we were all headed in the same direction. Blair and I played the seventh hole flashing everything we had while the guys recovered and we played the eighth hole completely naked. We put on tops and skirts and adjusted our cart positions playing the ninth hole in case anyone in the clubhouse was watching.

"We played the back nine completely naked except for the tenth and eighteenth holes that were visible from the clubhouse."

"That's all. You just played seven holes naked?" asked Madison.

"Well, the guys were naked as well," commented Blair.

"And that's it. You all played naked golf?" asked Jenny.

"Yes, but the rules were suspended," stated Marylyn. "Before you ask, I had sex with each of the guys, twice and so did Blair. Add in a couple of blowjobs and a couple of pussy suckings and you have the complete picture."

"Quite a performance," said Madison. "I'm amazed you could walk," she said to Jerry.

"I fucked up," admitted Jerry.

"It sounds like you fucked up, down and sideways as well," challenged Madison.

"I told you I was sorry and it wouldn't happen again," moaned Jerry.

"We'll see about that," finished Madison.

We finished dinner in a fairly celebratory manner. I was confused. I was trying to process the huge amount of conflicting information that was available between our wife's words and actions. Unable to reach a reasonable explanation, I ate quietly and smiled when appropriate.

We shared a couple of desserts family style and, when the waiter brought the bill, Jenny gave him her credit card.

"I should get that," I offered.

"You've done enough. Now it's my turn," she said, ending the conversation.

Outside, Jenny suggested we find a place that had adult beverages and a dance floor. Madison was quick, quick like in rehearsed, to suggest the lounge at a hotel in the city. "They have a lounge with live music on Friday's," she told us.

Marylyn and Blair agreed. "We'll follow you," Marylyn said.

"Don't be silly," responded Jenny. "We can all squeeze in our car for the short drive."

At our car, I took out my keys to unlock the doors. Jenny took them from my hand. "I'll drive," she said.

She turned to Marylyn and Blair. "Why don't you both get in the back with the guys. I'll drive and Madison can ride shotgun."

Nobody, except Jerry and I, thought that was a bad idea.

We had some brief discussions on how to get everyone in the car. We left The Club parking lot with Jenny and Madison comfortable in the front seat and Jerry and I uncomfortable in the back with Marylyn and Blair comfortably on our laps.

I didn't know what to do with my hands during the ride. Every time I thought I had a solution, Marylyn moved her body in a way that made my choice appealing but politically incorrect, especially with my wife in the front seat.

In the hotel lounge, we found a booth on the side big enough for the six of us. Jenny and Madison slid around the sides to the center in the back of the booth. Jerry and I were next. Marylyn sat on the end next to me and Blair did the same next to Jerry. We ordered drinks and the waitress delivered them with two bowls of peanuts.

When the music started, Jenny took my hand. "Dance with me," she said.

Marylyn let us out of the booth and we headed for the dance floor. The lights were dim and the music slow and romantic, perfect for most of the patrons away from home and looking for companionship for the evening. Jenny danced close to me, insuring I was aware of her soft breasts and hard pelvis. We danced the second selection with Jenny's arms around my neck and my hands around her waist, until she moved my hands down to her cheeks. When the music paused, she led me back to the table with an air of 'mission accomplished.