Golfin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marylyn and Blair were alone in the booth. Marylyn moved over and I slid in next to her with Jenny on the end. When the music began again, Jenny looked at Marylyn. "Why don't you dance with Vince?" she suggested.

Marylyn almost jumped at the opportunity to dance with me. I reluctantly agreed. Jenny let us out of the booth and we headed for the dance floor with Marylyn holding my hand. Marylyn put her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist and we began to move slowly in tune with the music.

"Down, boy," Marylyn whispered in my ear.

"What?" I whispered back.

"Move your hands down so their on my ass," she said.

"My wife is watching," I told her.

"You think so?" she asked as she turned us so that I could see Jenny in the booth.

Jenny was in focused on Blair, apparently engrossed in conversation. "So?" whispered Marylyn again.

I moved my hands down onto Marylyn's cheeks. I moved my hands around, appreciating the total of what Marylyn had to offer. I could not find any lines or edges beneath her skirt. "No panties," I asked in a whisper.

"You still have them," Marylyn told me.

I let her remark digest while we danced. I had fucked this woman three times but I hadn't had the opportunity to investigate the finer attributes of her body, especially her ass. It was a fine ass, firm where it had to be and warm and tender elsewhere. Marylyn danced us to a darker corner of the dance floor. She took the opportunity to use her right hand to check the status of my erection. When she touched me, I instinctively removed my hands from her ass.

"Don't do that," she said. "I was enjoying your touch."

I put my hands back on her waiting ass. "Try the front too," Marylyn suggested.

Looking around hoping no one was watching, I moved my right hand between us and palmed her mons.

"Now keep you hand there," she said as she used one hand to slowly pull up the front of her skirt.

When the hem of her skirt cleared my hand, I felt the heat of her naked pussy. One finger found the valley between her swollen labia and slipped a short way inside her.

"I like the way you dance," she whispered while nibbling my ear lobe.

"You're out of your mind," I said.

"And you're inside my pussy," she responded. "Who's really crazy?" she asked.

When the tune ended, we returned to the table, Jenny was talking to Madison. Jerry and Blair were missing, probably off dancing. The rest of the evening was more of the same. I danced with each of the women, including Madison, more than once. Jerry had a similar schedule.

Somewhere near eleven, Marylyn said, "Blair and I have had a really good time but I think it's time for us to get moving."

After dancing for three hours with the four of them, that wasn't what I was expecting, proving, once again, how foolish we men can be.

Marylyn and Blair got out of the booth and said their goodbyes. The hugs and kisses I got from each of them left me wanting more.

"You need a ride back to you car," I offered.

"No need. We'll get a cab," said Marylyn as they walked out of the lounge.

The rest of us sat in the booth discussing what was next while we waited for the check. The waitress brought the list of damages, Jenny wrote something on the bottom and handed it back. The waitress pause to see what she had written and left, smiling.

We hadn't reached a conclusion about where to go when Jenny said, "I think I can solve that problem."

She took a pair of plastic cards from her purse and handed one to Madison. Then she pushed me out of the booth and said, "Follow me."

Jenny led us to the elevators serving the hotel. While we waited for the elevator car, I asked, "Where are we going?"

"Be patient. I think you're going to like it," Jenny told me.

The four of us rode the elevator to the fourteenth floor and Jenny led us to a room about half way down the hall. "We staying?" I asked.

"You could say that," answered Jenny.

Madison and Jerry walked past us to the next room while Jenny opened the door to our room. The room was large for a city center hotel room. As soon as we were inside, Jenny began to open the door between our room and the next room. Seconds later, the other door opened. Madison and Jerry were in the adjoining room that was a mirror image of our room.

"This is really convenient," said Madison.

"Isn't it though," replied Jenny.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"You fucked someone other than me," explained Jenny, "and Jerry fucked someone other than Madison. Tonight, we're going to correct that and even the score somewhat but we're going to keep it in the family, so to speak."

"How are you going to do that?" I asked although I already suspected the answer.

"I'm going to fuck Jerry and Madison is going to fuck you," explained Jenny.

"Oh," I said eyeing Madison in a new light.

Jenny continued, "Here's the deal. We're spending the night here but there are a few rules."

"What rules?" I thought and Jerry asked.

"First the door between the rooms stays open."

"Interesting," I thought.

"Second, anyone can move between the rooms at any time. No reason necessary and no questions asked."

"Very interesting," I thought.

"Third, anything can happen in either room with whoever is inclined to participate or watch."

"Shit," I thought.

Jerry was thinking. "You're suggesting that we could have sex if we were so inclined?" he asked.

"I am," said Jenny. "Is that a problem?" she asked.

"I could have sex with you and Vince could have sex with Madison?" he asked for clarification.

"I thought I explained that already. I expect nothing less and Madison agrees with me," Jenny confirmed.

"I don't believe this?" said Jerry.

"After what you guys did playing golf, believe it," said Jenny. She turned to me. "How about you?" she asked.

"I guess it's a reasonable response after we fucked up," I said. "Madison, it that alright with you?" I asked.

Jerry gave me a dirty look.

"I'm looking forward to it," answered Madison.

Jerry refocused his look at Madison.

Jenny moved closer to me, kissed me with a promise of more to come, stroked my penis and said, "I think Madison could use some of that."

Madison moved closer to me and started to kiss me. Jenny turned her attention to Jerry. Before we could get much further, someone knocked on the door.

"Who could that be?" Jenny asked with a sly smile.

Jenny opened the door. Marylyn and Blair were standing in the hallway.

"Hi," said Marylyn.

"Hi," said Blair.

"Come in," said Jenny.

"Damn," I said.

"Double damn," said Jerry.

Jenny closed the door. "I think you all know each other very well," she said. "I think, however, we all would like to know each other better."

"Rules?" I managed to ask.

"The rules are the same," confirmed Jenny.

"Anybody, any time, any place," mumbled Jerry.

"Within the confines of these two rooms only," clarified Madison.

"And only tonight," Jenny added.

"Where were we?" asked Madison as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

I'd never kissed Madison that way in all the time I'd known her. I hadn't kissed many women that way ever. She put everything she had and every promise she could make into that kiss. I wondered if she had ever kissed Jerry that way.

"Excuse us," Madison said as she moved us between Marylyn and Blair and pushed me on the bed. She climbed on the bed with me, hiked her skirt up so she could spread her legs wide enough to straddle me and kissed me again.

"Do you want to watch this?" Jenny asked Jerry.

"I guess not," he responded.

"Then come with me," Jenny ordered.

Jenny and Jerry disappeared into the other room. Blair followed and Marylyn sat on the edge of the bed with Madison and me. Madison kissed me furiously, sat up straight and reached over her shoulders for the zipper on her dress.

"Here," said Marylyn. "Let me help."

I lay on my back, watching as Marylyn unzipped Madison's dress and pulled it off over her head. Madison was wearing a light blue bra with a flowered print and no panties. I had thought that was the case while we were dancing but I had ruled it out as something Madison would never do.

Marylyn quickly disposed of Madison's bra. Her breasts weren't large but I couldn't resist. I reached up and palmed both breasts. I rubbed them in a circular motion and pinched her nipples gently. Madison sighed and pushed her chest against my hands. She leaned forward and kissed me again and began to unbutton my shirt.

"I can help with that too," Marylyn said.

With my help, the women soon had me naked on the bed with Marylyn managing the finishing touch when she pulled my pants and underwear off from under Madison. My erection greeted us. Madison corralled it and held it upright before she lifted her hips and settled down with me fully engulfed inside her.

Madison rocked on me, leaned in to kiss me again and pressed her body against mine. Her nipples were like hot pokers against my chest. She was a wild woman, possessed with having me inside her. Her efforts did not go unrewarded. Her orgasm rocked the bed.

"That's beautiful," said Marylyn from the side of the bed.

I'd forgotten she was there, I was so focused on Madison's orgasm and my impending orgasm as well. "Madison," I half shouted. "I'm going to cum."

"Inside me. Inside me," called out Madison.

"Is that a good idea?" I asked.

"It's a fuckin' great idea," Madison screeched.

Without further discussion, I grabbed Madison's hips, forced myself up inside her and blasted her womb with semen.

Afterward, Madison and I lay on the bed beside each other with Marylyn sitting on the edge of the bed.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," commented Marylyn.

"Really? That good?" asked Madison.

"That good," confirmed Marylyn

"Then why are you still dressed?" asked Madison.

Madison spoke to me as Marylyn got undressed. "Sorry about the rush," she said. "I couldn't help myself."

"I kinda felt that way myself," I agreed.

"Vince," she continued. "You need to know that I wasn't punishing Jerry or you. I've wanted to do that for a long time. You fucking around with Marylyn gave me the opportunity I never thought would happen."

"Kinda like the silver lining," I stated.

"More like the gold ring," she said. Then she continued. "That was fast and furious. Perfect for a first time. Next time I want slow and romantic. I want to take the time for every cell in my body to feel you inside me and I want to lose count of my orgasms. You think you can do that?"

"No promises but I'll give you my best effort," I told her.

Madison rolled over and kissed me again. "That's all I can ask for," she told me.

When she was done kissing me, a naked Marylyn leaned in and kissed me.

"I'm not done with him," Madison explained.

"You are for the next few minutes while he recovers," said Marylyn and she leaned in and kissed Madison on the lips. Madison's surprise quickly turned to amazement and then hunger. She grabbed Marylyn around her neck and kissed her with an open mouth and probing tongue. I watched, fascinated, as Marylyn pushed Madison down on the bed beside me and began to kiss down her body. When she began to kiss and nibble at her breasts, Madison reacted. "Oh shit." She pulled Marylyn's head against her breasts and begged for more.

Marylyn nuzzled Madison's breasts with her mouth while her hand moved down her body and between Madison's legs. Fluids were draining from Madison's opening. Marylyn collected some of them and used them to lubricate her fingers on Madison's clitoris. Within seconds, Madison had another intense orgasm.

Madison lay in a wrung out heap on the bed. "What did you do to me?" she asked.

"A taste of the next few hours," said Marylyn.

"That wasn't what I was expecting," said Madison.

"Then you're in for a wild ride," said Marylyn. "Can I borrow Vince here for a little while?" she asked.

"As long as you don't prevent him from giving me what I want later," Madison said.

"How about I just warm him up for you?" Marylyn asked.

"Sure. Maybe I'll learn something."

Marylyn turned her attention to me. "Vince," she said. "I know we fucked multiple times on the golf course but we missed all the preliminaries. I regret that and I want to catch up now. You good with that?" she asked.

I reached out to move her closer to me. She leaned in and I kissed her. "Show me," I said.

Marylyn grinned and began to nibble at my nipples. Jenny never played with my nipples. I'm a man. What's the point in stimulating a man's nipples. Marylyn knew better. Every kiss, every little nip, sent messages to my primitive brain and rebounded down my spinal cord. Her hand found my relaxed penis. A few strokes later, her mouth found it as well.

"Hold on," said Madison. "Let me get a washcloth to clean him up for you."

"Why?" asked Marylyn.

"He's been inside me," stated Madison.

"And he's better for it," said Marylyn as she fed my limp cock into her mouth.

"God, you taste good on him," Marylyn said to Madison. "I want to taste you in person," she added.

Madison was stunned for a moment. "You made my whole body shiver just saying that," she said.

"That's a start," said Marylyn as she intensified her attention to my cock and balls.

Marylyn turned around and straddled my head. I began to match her, stroke by stroke, suck by suck as she mouthed my cock and I mouthed her pussy. I was beginning to feel the blood return to my cock and I was encouraged by the swelling of Marylyn's labia and the fluid seeping from inside her.

Eventually, I was fully restored. "He's ready for you," said Marylyn to Madison.

Marylyn moved off me and Madison moved alongside me. I moved on top of Madison and supported myself on my arms. Madison spread her legs and lifted her knees alongside my hips. I entered her slowly allowing her enough time to process the feeling of every inch as I penetrated her.

Marylyn watched us for a few minutes and then headed for the other room.

Alone with Madison, I asked, "Okay?"

"Perfect," she replied.

Fully inside her and moving just enough to remind her that I was really there, I leaned in and began to kiss her. Her initial shock as my Marylyn slimed lips contacted her lips was replaced with a hum of acceptance and then one of yearning. She ran her tongue around my lips and then further to taste Marylyn's secretions.

"Damn, Marylyn tastes good on you," she said.

"She tastes better in person," I told her.

"Good to know," Madison said.

We made love for many minutes. We moved slowly with each other, gradually building the tension between us. Madison had what felt like a tiny orgasm.

"Was that what I thought it was?" I asked.

"Just a hint. More to come, right?"

"Right," I responded and moved inside her more aggressively.

"Ooooh. Fuck. Keep that up," Madison encouraged me.

Her next reaction was stronger and the next one as close to an orgasm she could get without actually having one. A few minutes later, "Turn me over. I have to turn over."

I withdrew from her and she rolled over and got up on her knees. She grabbed a pillow, put her shoulders on the bed, her backside high behind her and buried her face in the pillow. I moved slowly back into her and began a slow rhythm.

"Faster please," asked Madison.

I picked up the pace and she moved with me. "S o g o o d. So good. Sogood," she exclaimed.

Madison's next orgasm took us both by surprise. I held on to her hips and pulled her tightly against me to keep from being forced from inside her. "Fucccccck," she moaned through the pillow.

Between orgasms, Madison managed to ask, "Are you going to cum soon?"

I relaxed my kegel muscles slightly and waited for Madison's next orgasm. When it came, I let everything out at the same time. I leaned back as I pushed inside her and watched as she squeezed our combined fluids alongside my erection and down her thighs.

Madison collapsed on the bed and I lay alongside her gently stroking her shoulders while she slept briefly.

About five minutes later, she turned to face me. "Vince," she said. I'm not going to compare you to Jerry except to say that you and he are different and different is wonderful. Thank you."

"You're welcome and I'm glad you feel good. I'm wondering if we can do this again."

"The night is young," Madison said.

"I was thinking about after tonight," I mentioned.

"Oh. I'm flattered but that could be a problem," Madison replied. "We have to consider Jerry and Jenny. I wouldn't agree to anything, no matter how good it makes me feel, without agreement of my husband and your wife."

"I agree. What do you say we revisit the idea after the dust settles after tonight?" I suggested.

"I can agree with that," Madison said.

Marylyn wandered back into the room. She looked a little tired and her hair was a mess.

"I think you're early if you looking for attention from Vince," said Madison.

"Vince isn't who I'm interested in," said Marylyn.

"Oh," said Madison.

"I think I'll leave you ladies alone to figure things out," I offered.

I got up and headed for the other room. Jenny was half-asleep, resting on Jerry's chest with one leg over his. Blair was on Jerry's other side running her fingernails around his nipples. She looked up and saw me.

"Ah, there you are," Blair said. "I've been waiting for you."

"You may have to wait a little longer," I said pointing to my limp penis.

"Come over here and let me try to rectify that," Blair said.

Blair moved over and I lay on the bed alongside her. She quickly moved between my legs and began hand and mouth resuscitation on my cock. Jenny looked up and watched Blair's efforts for several minutes. "Let me help you," she said as she got off the bed, walked around to my side, moved everybody over to make room and climbed on the bed alongside Blair between my legs.

Together, Blair and Jenny began to work magic on my cock. They had a real challenge and a long way to go. I watched them, working as a team and wondered about Jenny's participation. Oral sex had never been part of her repertoire. Blowjobs were rare and cunnilingus even rarer. Watching her enthusiastic participation, even offering tips to Blair, prompted me to try to change the dynamic.

I reached out and tried to get Jenny to turn around and kneel over my head. She looked questionably at me and made a hand motion that indicated she wanted me to confirm I wanted her to turn around. I nodded, she smiled and turned around. She bent to her task now face to face with Blair.

I looked carefully at Jenny's pussy. It had been a long time since my face was this close to her female parts and never willingly on her part. I pulled her hips down and blew gently on her labia. Jenny giggled and wiggled her hips, encouraging me. I used my tongue to trace the edge of her labia. Jenny responded by lowering her hips until I could reach inside her with my tongue.

What followed was an orgy of oral pleasures. Before long, I was struggling to keep Jenny's hips steady with my arms while she had a series of increasingly more intense orgasms.

"Enough," she finally cried. "I have to pee," she added, got off the bed and headed for the nearest bathroom.

Blair was nearing the end of her efforts. My erection was at the beginning of mine. Blair crawled up my body and impaled herself on my cock. She was rocking back and forth, obviously enjoying herself, when Jenny emerged from the bathroom. My gonads were covered with saliva and Blair's secretions and my face with Jenny's. Blair leaned in and began to clean my face and kiss me with her tongue.

Jenny wandered into the other bedroom. Jerry followed her. Two minutes later, Jenny returned. Jerry did not. Jenny climbed back on the bed and began to fondle Blair's breasts. Blair sat up straighter to give Jenny better access. They kissed tentatively and then with intent. Blair became more interested with Jenny than me. She slipped off me and fell on top of Jenny where they continued to kiss and fondle each other's breasts.