Golfin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got behind Blair and entered her from behind. She pushed back against me, a move that I took for approval of my presence, and continued to kiss and fondle Jenny. I came inside her and left the ladies to their passion. I headed into the other room. Jenny noticed me leaving and I saw her rearrange herself between Blair's legs and bury her face in Blair's pussy.

In the other room, Jerry had his fingers inside Marylyn while Madison sucked on Marylyn's clitoris. On closer inspection, I realized that Jerry's fingers were actually in Marylyn's ass. I went back into the other room.

I sat in a nearby chair and watched Jenny and Blair do just about everything two women can do with each other. By the time they had several orgasms and were nearing exhaustion, my penis became an erection again.

Jenny rolled over and noticed the physical improvement in my genitals. She rolled off the bed and crawled over to in front of the chair I was in. I leaned back while she stroked my erection and took me into her mouth. She looked at me, smiled and said, "I bet you've missed this."

"Jenny," I said. "It's been worth the wait."

"Well, you might not have to wait so long in the future," she said.

"I can only hope," I said.

I was a changed man that night. I had sex with each of the women. Each time was a long, languid, passionate and emotional experience. With each partner, I gave up my power. I resisted taking the dominant role, the male testosterone driven imperative, and let the woman lead. I tried my best to be sensitive to the needs, wants and desires of the woman. Slow or fast, hard or soft, I followed their leads.

The results, and payback, were incredible. Each of them experienced exactly what they needed and I got more than I could imagine. The sex was exceptional; the emotion intimate and the result exhausting. Afterward, each time we recovered together, reluctant to part and hesitant to move on. Madison was exceptionally emotional. When I looked as her when we separated, there tears in her eyes and on her cheeks. When I moved to wipe off her tears, she stopped me. "Leave them," she said. "Their part of me, part of us, and I want to remember this moment whenever I think of them."

Early in the morning, Jenny and I were together. We were bound together tighter than I could ever remember. Jenny had wrapped her body around mine and she was pulling me close to her as if she couldn't survive if I wasn't inside her. We moved together in small increments, slowly building the tension that would lead us to the abyss. When we were at the edge of cliff, we leapt into the void together. We clung together as we woke from near coma to vague consciousness. We dozed with me still inside her and when we woke, Jenny resurrected me. I never left the safety of her womb as we repeated where we had just been.

Sometime during the night, Marylyn and Blair left. Neither Jenny, I, Jerry nor Madison noticed. I woke first. Jenny was still half curled around me, her head on my shoulder, an arm over my chest and a leg over my leg. I managed to slip from under her and headed for the bathroom. I peed and started a shower. Jenny came into the bathroom, peed and joined me in the shower. Our time together in the shower was intimate but not sexual. We washed each other, kissed each other and dried each other off.

In the bedroom, we searched for our clothing. Jenny found her bra. I managed to find my briefs. I was looking for Jenny's panties when she told me not to bother, she hadn't worn any.

My briefs were a mess and I was reluctant to wear them. Jenny performed and feat of magic that is one of the reasons I love her so much. She dug into her purse and produced clean underwear for both of us, toothpaste and toothbrushes.

The rest of my clothing was reasonably undamaged. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair and got dressed. Jenny found an iron in a closet and pressed her outfit from the night before on the bed. Her purse produced a scarf which she used to add a level of modesty to her neckline.

We peeked into the other room. Jerry appeared to be comatose but Madison was awake. She climbed off the bed and walked over to us. "What's up?" she asked.

"Vince and I are headed to the hotel restaurant for breakfast," Jenny said. "Why don't you and Jerry meet us there when you're ready?"

"Sounds great. It shouldn't take me too long and I'll try to hurry Jerry," Madison committed.

Madison turned to me. She kissed me and said, "Thanks for an incredible night." She then turned to Jenny, kissed her and added, "Thank you too. Without you I'd have never known real love." Madison's and Jenny's kiss lingered and Jenny reached up a fondled Madison's naked breast.

When they felt complete, Madison turned to me again, expectantly. I paused, not quite understanding what was expected of me. Madison ended my confusion when she began to kiss me again. Peripherally, I noticed Jenny nodding at me to go further. I fondled and massaged Madison's breasts while we kissed. Madison exhaled deeply, and said, "We'll meet you downstairs in a few minutes."

The breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant was perfect. Jerry and I had several plates of omelets, bacon, home fries, pastries and many mugs of coffee. The women had mimosas, toast, scrambled eggs and coffee.

After breakfast, we picked up the rooms, smoothed the beds as best we could and closed the doors between the rooms. We found some items of discarded clothing but no panties. I drove Madison and Jerry back home. Jerry leaned in the passenger window and kissed Jenny goodbye. Madison leaned in my window, kissed me with additional tongue, reached in and squeezed my crotch and whispered, "So long."

Life returned to normal, or as normal as two couples who had spent the weekend together overnight could be. Between us, we were more casual, more touchy but not blatant. At work no one noticed the difference or chose not to say anything.

We didn't repeat the wild weekend and we didn't campaign to do it again. We dined together and played cards together at about the same frequency as before. We didn't speak about the weekend to each other either, content to keep our memories and desires private.

One Sunday evening, Jenny and I were sitting on the sofa, holding hands, watching a repeat of NCIS when Jenny's phone rang. Jenny answered the phone, "Hello."

A tinny voice said, "Hi. I was hoping to catch you at home."

"Wow," said Jenny. "Nice to hear from you. Let me go into the other room where we can talk without the background noise," she added.

Jenny left the den and went into the next room. She didn't close the door and I could hear her side of her conversation. I turned down the volume on the TV to hear her more easily.

"Hi. I'm alone now. What's up?" said Jenny.

...

"That sounds terrific," Jenny opined.

...

"Oh, that sounds even better."

...

"I like the idea but I'd have to run it by Madison and the guys of course."

...

"When do you think you'll go."

...

"I'll have to check my calendar but I think that's doable."

...

"I'm excited about the opportunity. Let me get back to you in a couple of days."

...

"I won't. I call Madison first thing in the morning."

...

"Great. Talk to you soon."

Jenny came back into the den and sat beside me again.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Marylyn."

"Marylyn?"

"Yeah. Blair and she are planning a twelve-day cruise with their husbands and wanted to know if we wanted to join them."

"Husbands?"