All Comments on 'Gone'

by TheGreyKnight

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

I really like this. Your exploration of how it really must feel to the dominant is refreshing and presents a touch of reality, but in a loving, beautiful manner. Keep writing!

parawaparawaabout 9 years ago
Beautifully written

This is a great start, I am looking forward to your next piece. 5*

daisydoesdaisydoesabout 9 years ago
This is so hot!

Love it! You had my full attention from the first line to the last. Sexy & loving...the build up is just divine. Don't be tempted to skip down as the beauty in this really is the build- slow, sensual and very hot!

jhollanderjhollanderabout 9 years ago
Hypnotizing

Incredible story. The words, the building rhythm - all of it. Just wonderful.

NDgirlj17NDgirlj17about 8 years ago

Love this story so much. I want to be the girl in this story!

kate7891kate7891about 2 years ago

Excellent. Your pace and timing are wonderfully erotic.

JellyishJellyish6 days ago

Succulent & sensuous! Plus a big help to those of us women who find it hard to let go. Love everything about it except the typos, lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGreyKnight@TheGreyKnight
1257 Followers
I want to turn you on. I want you to read one of my stories and feel like you have to recover. I want to make you gasp, laugh and feel like your blood is getting hotter. If you enjoy my work please consider following the podcast, it has hundreds of stories you've never heard...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gone Series Info

SIMILAR Stories