All Comments on 'Gone'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Basic story is good. I was bothered at the change in Xander. He went from not liking what was happening to Cliff, to being to being kind of an ass. Guess it just didn't fit my D/s preferences. I liked that the hypnosis period was bracketed by caring interactions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A better mind control story

I do not enjoy mind control. When someone is so completely controlled, their individuality is compromised. There are those in this world so completely controlled that it is cruel. The idea of hypnosis is out there. The idea in which this story was written was comfortable. It hurts to know there are people in the world so completely submissive and controlled without hypnosis who aren’t treated and loved as the subjects of this story are. This was a fun story. An enjoyable read. Thank you for the way you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thumbs down your other stories are really good and love reading them this one not so much not your best effort

sonofcupidsonofcupidalmost 6 years ago

yours is the first mind control story I've enjoyed!! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So lucky....

I love this story because in my mind Cliff is an extremely lucky man to able to completely surrender himself mentally and physically to his husband. His trust and love for Xander are so complete that he’ll offer up his body sexually to be used any which way Xander wants. I find this extremely erotic. Suckling on his man’s cock, having his ass filled with load after load of sperm....oh yessssss. I too wish I could be under Xander’s spell as his sub husband. For me, it’d be the ultimate in gay sexual surrender. What more could a gay man like myself ask for, especially since Xander has such a glorious package between his legs?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous