Gone Astray Ch. 06

Story Info
Sara grabs an opportunity.
10.8k words
4.21
5.9k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara had ended her affair with Daniel. At some point, their meetings changed from hookups to an affair. Sara could not put her finger on when exactly it had changed. Perhaps it was as far back as when Daniel told her he had met a girl in school. Perhaps later. It was definitely an affair when they realized he was dating her daughter. Her emotions had been in turmoil ever since.

She still rejoiced in her discovery of how good sex could be. Every meeting with Daniel had been better than the last one. She still marveled about how she could have gone through her whole life without knowing how sex should be.

However, going behind her daughter's back and having an affair with her boyfriend was unthinkable. She knew that. Daniel knew that. But at the same time, she could not picture herself renouncing sex. She had discovered how good it could be. The genie had escaped, and she could not put it back again. Daniel could see her emotional struggle and had come up with the crazy idea of her meeting his best friend, Darius. She had balked at first, but he had slowly won her over. In the end, he forced her hand. She still blushed every time she remembered having sex with them both, one after the other.

Daniel had been right, and she had found the strength to break up with him. Now, she was on the way to starting a new affair with Darius. It had been three weeks since she had sex with Darius in his apartment.

They had been texting daily since then. In the last week, Darius had been increasingly direct in telling her he would like to meet again. According to her app, she was exiting her fertile phase in a few days. Shyly, she had admitted to herself that she wanted to meet Darius. However, she felt shy about how to label her relationship with him.

One day, Sara went to a mall to look for new lingerie. She felt that having new lingerie would boost her self-confidence meeting him. When she drew home again, she did not know what to feel. She had been in a lingerie store, looking for a new set of bra and panties. Browsing the store, she overheard two attendants' hushed-but-heated argument. One was an older lady in her fifties and looked to be the store manager. The other woman looked to be about thirty years old and good-looking.

Sara could hear bits and pieces of what they said. It was something about another attendant. She had not shown up for work and had said she would never return. Neither woman knew how to fill in the gaps of the missing person. The younger clerk demanded they hire someone new. The older one said it would take time and not solve their immediate problems.

Sara did not know what came over her when she blurted out, "I can take the job!"

The two women stopped talking and turned towards Sara.

"Are you serious?" The older one asked, with a skeptical expression.

Sara blushed, not knowing what to say. "Yes, I am serious. You need someone, and I am looking for a job." Later, thinking back, she remembered when she had been talking to Ellen at a barbeque. Ellen worked in marketing and was married to one of Paul's colleagues. Sara had felt impressed by how strong and independent Ellen seemed to be. She had asked Sara why she did not consider getting a job now that the children were getting older. Somehow, her question must have stuck in Sara's subconscious; it had resurfaced when she overheard the two clerks discussing their predicament.

The older clerk, Megan, took Sara to the side to talk. Megan was initially skeptical. Especially when she understood Sara was a housewife and had zero work experience. Sara somehow convinced Megan it was no problem. She had been raising three children and knew all about taking responsibility and being a fast learner. Megan was surprised when Sara told her that she was forty-three years old.

"Honey, I thought you were not a day over thirty," Megan said, looking her over. "Besides, you have a nice body, and your boobs look great."

Sara blushed at the frank comment, and Megan smiled warmly at her and continued. "Not to be sexist, but it helps sales if you look good." Sara got the feeling she had convinced Megan.

"I know how it is when your children grow up and move away. I have two children who have their own families. I understand you have a very traditional family, but it is good that you try to make your own life now when your children are getting older."

They moved to more specifics. They agreed Sara was going to work part-time, four days a week. Three days in the mornings and one late afternoon until closing at 9:00 pm. Sara felt giddy when they shook hands in agreement.

"But I must talk to my husband. Is it OK if I call you tomorrow and let you know?" Sara asked.

Megan smiled at her. "Honey, you do that. But I think you should make your own decision."

Sara felt giddy later in the evening when she sat at the dinner table with her family. She looked them over. Paul sat, as usual, at the head of the table on her left side. Jennifer sat opposite Sara. She was spending more and more time with Daniel and was often eating out. Soon, they had to tell Paul she had a boyfriend, but they had avoided it so far. Both she and Jennifer knew he was not going to take it well. Robert sat next to Sara. He was finishing high school and moving out in two months when he started university. Lately, it felt like he had mentally already moved. He was focusing all of his attention on the university. William, who was her youngest son, sat on her right side. He was fifteen, and he became more and more like his father every day.

"I got a job today," Sara told the room. There were startled expressions around the table.

"Way to go, Mom!" Jennifer exclaimed.

"What?" Paul blurted out. He did not look pleased.

Robert and William looked puzzled.

"You don't need to work," Paul exclaimed. "Why would you work?"

"I thought it would be a good experience, and I want to try," Sara said. She felt surprised, not expecting such an adverse reaction from her husband.

"Well, I don't like it. Our friends might think that we are having problems."

"Why would they think that?" Sara asked.

"Well, I support us. There is no reason for you to work. None of the other wives work."

"Ellen works," Sara countered.

"That's different. She was working when they got married."

"So, if I had been working when we got married. Then it would have been OK?" Sara retorted.

Paul frowned, not expecting her to contradict him. "It is still not the same," he stubbornly maintained. "Besides, who is going to make dinner?"

"I'll only work in the mornings, and you won't even notice I am away," Sara retorted. "It is only one evening a week that I will be working late," she reluctantly admitted, and Paul looked even more upset.

"I can make dinner on those nights," Jennifer jumped in before he could say anything. Sara felt grateful for the unexpected support and shot her a smile.

"I like it when mom is at home," William said. He always sided with his father as soon as there was a disagreement. Robert was quiet, but it was unsurprising since he was moving out soon.

"Well, I still think it is embarrassing. People will think we are having problems," Paul repeated.

"I thought you were going to be more supportive about this."

"I think it is foolish. We have a good life. I support us, and you take care of the household!"

Not much more was said after that. The evening was tense. They hardly spoke as they went to bed. Paul turned his back towards her and was soon asleep. Sara felt strange lying next to him. She felt excited about the unexpected opportunity. She wished Paul had been more supportive.

The following morning, everybody left for work and school. Paul was sullen and hardly spoke to her. Jennifer was the opposite, giving her an unexpected hug before leaving. Once she was alone, she stood by the sink and texted Darius. He became excited when she told him about the job. He said she should go for it and that she was stupid if she turned down such a great opportunity. It did not take much convincing before she called Megan and said she would be happy to work in the store.

It was Thursday, and they agreed she would start Monday, working from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on her first day. She felt exhilarated as she hung up. Darius congratulated her when she texted him that she had called and confirmed. She texted Jennifer as well, and she was also happy. She did not text Paul, feeling it was better to tell him in person. He was anything but pleased when she said to him that she was starting work on Monday.

The weekend was strained. Paul did not budge but maintained that it was foolish to work and embarrass him in front of their friends. Jennifer, instead, was supportive. Robert seemed indifferent, and William was predictably siding with his dad.

Monday came, and Paul hardly spoke to her before leaving for work. Jennifer hugged her and wished her luck before leaving. Soon, the house was empty, and she had about a half hour to prepare before leaving for the mall. She felt nervous as she went upstairs to her bedroom to get dressed for work.

She had already decided what to wear. She quickly stripped naked. Then, she withdrew from her secret lingerie stash a pair of matching panties and a bra with plenty of lace. The panties were Brazilian cut and showed off her ass nicely. She selected a sleeveless dress. The same dress Paul had denied her to wear when they had been to the barbeque. The barbeque where Ellen had suggested she should start working. It felt fitting to wear that dress on her first day. She put her hair in a ponytail high up on her head and applied some makeup. Last, she put on a pair of nice shoes but not with too high heels as she suspected she would be standing a lot. She admired the result in her full-length mirror. She looked good. She felt good about herself. She felt apprehension about what she was going to do. It was a big day.

Working in a store was something entirely new for Sara. It was scary but exciting at the same time. There were so many things that she did not know. Megan smiled at her inexperience. She was in no way condescending. Instead, Sara felt they were hitting it off well. Megan showed her everything. More than once, Megan said it was good that Sara changed from being a housewife to being independent for the first time. By lunchtime, Sara felt her head spinning from all the information and new impressions she had gotten. She felt the day was as big a turmoil as when she had graduated or gotten married. She was so happy that she almost hugged Megan when it was time to leave. Megan smiled warmly at her when she saw how happy Sara felt. Megan said she was looking forward to the following day. Megan would start showing her how the cash register and inventory system worked.

Sara felt like she was walking on a pink cloud as she went to the parking garage where she had parked her car. Going home, she could barely contain herself and felt she could not wait to share her joy. She turned off the road, parked, and called Paul.

She understood it was a mistake calling him as soon as she heard Paul's irritated voice when he answered.

"I just wanted to call you and tell you I have just finished working," she stammered.

"I knew you were going through with this unnecessary thing. You don't have to call and disturb me at work," Paul said gruffly.

"I am sorry, I just...." Sara started defensively before Paul interrupted her. "I don't have time for this now. I'll need to go back to work."

He closed the call without even saying goodbye. Sara stared at the phone. Did he not understand how big this was for her? Why wasn't he supporting her? She felt her chest tighten, and her eyes burned. She sat for a long time, staring at nothing. Eventually, she made a second call. She had to share her feelings with someone.

Daniel picked up on the second ring. "Hi, Sara."

She did not know what to say.

"Are you OK?" Daniel asked after some time, sounding concerned.

"Are you at home?" Sara asked in a weak voice.

"Yes."

"Can I come over?"

"Sure, but I need to leave at five. I have the night shift," Daniel replied.

"It won't take long," Sara said. She did not want to be a burden.

She hung up and drove to Daniel's apartment. Her foreign car was easily recognizable. She parked outside a busy convenience store nearby and walked the last of the way. She scanned the street before entering the building. Daniel must have waited inside the door as he opened it as soon as she knocked. He had a concerned expression as he let her inside.

"Is everything OK?" he asked as they stood facing each other.

Sara felt her chest tighten as she saw his worried look. She threw her arms around his shoulders, buried her face into his chest, and started crying.

It took Daniel a long time to make Sara calm down. Eventually, she began talking between sobs about how hurt she felt by Paul. It was one of her most important days ever. Yet, he did not want to share it with her. Instead, he was so negative. She felt so humiliated and betrayed. Daniel had heard from Darius that she was working for the first time that day. He got them to sit down on his bed. Gradually, he got her to tell him about her day instead of talking about Paul and how hurt she felt. He caressed and hugged her while she spoke more and cried less.

He cheered her up so she could eventually smile, and no more tears came. She felt calmer and started talking about her feelings. She told him about how proud she felt working for the first time in her life. He was caressing her hair while listening intently to her.

"I think this call for a celebration," he exclaimed, disappearing into the kitchen. She heard him rummage around and how the refrigerator opened and closed again. He returned shortly with a small bottle of champagne and two flute glasses.

"Were you having a bottle of Champagne in your refrigerator?" Sara asked incredulously.

"Yup, you never know when it might come in handy," Daniel said smugly, undoing the cork. Then he laughed at her disbelieving expression. "No, joking... Jenny and I are celebrating three months together this weekend. I planned to surprise her."

"She is a minor! Were you planning to get her drunk?" Sara exclaimed.

Daniel chuckled while pouring Champagne into the glasses. "Jenny is a big girl. She knows what she wants. I don't need to get her drunk for that."

Then he noticed her expression. "Sorry, that came out a bit too trivial," he added, handing her one flute glass.

Sara held the flute and looked intently into his kind eyes. She felt grateful that he was there for her. He was listening to her and doing everything he could to cheer her up.

"Jennifer is fortunate to have you as a boyfriend," she said. His skin was too dark to tell, but Sara could swear he blushed at her remark.

"Well, cheers to your new job," Daniel said, raising his glass.

"Cheers," she replied and clinked her glass against his.

They sipped champagne while Sara told Daniel more about her day at work. She felt much more at ease, and Daniel refilled their glasses when they became empty. They laughed together at embarrassing things she had asked or done out of ignorance. Her day felt better when she could discuss it and share her impressions.

Later, she could not recall who kissed whom first. Soon, they were making out instead of talking. Daniel placed their glasses on the table, and they began undressing each other. They were eager but not rushing. It was only 2:00 pm, so they had plenty of time. They moved up onto the bed when they were naked. They kissed and caressed tenderly. They had been experimenting with rough sex, and she liked it. Now, she could tell from how he touched and kissed her that he sensed she wanted it soft and tender. He moved up on her when he felt she was wet and ready.

"Make love to me," she breathed into his mouth as he penetrated her. Together, they found a comfortable rhythm with their hips rolling together. They mostly made out and spoke little. Sara had lost count of how many times they had been having sex since a long time. Daniel's body felt familiar on top of her. It starkly contrasted how Darius had felt when they had been together. Everything about him had been new and unknown. The contrast made the intimate and familiar connection with Daniel feel stronger. Briefly, she wondered if Daniel was comparing mother and daughter. She suppressed the thought firmly.

It became more intense. Daniel rolled over so that Sara was on top. Together, they had figured out she had better orgasms when she was on top when they made love. She sat squarely on Daniel and squeezed his cock as hard as possible with her strong pelvic muscles. His eyes crossed over from the sensations, and his eager hands groped for her boobs. Sara giggled, feeling drunk from both champagne and her control over Daniel.

"Baby, you feel so good," he breathed. Sara shuddered. He had never called her baby before. She felt she was smiling at him. She grabbed his pecs. They were not as big as Darius' but were well-defined. It felt good holding them. She never tired of admiring the contrast between her pale hands and his dark skin. He groaned when she dug her nails into his skin.

"Hurry up, I'm close," Daniel breathed.

Sara felt the tight ball in the pit of her stomach, ready to explode. "Almost there," she breathed in return.

She fell forward on his chest and searched for his mouth with hers. She wanted to make out with him while she had her orgasm. His hands went for her ass. He pulled apart her ass cheeks, and she felt his index finger search for her back door. The tip found her sensitive rosebud and pressed firmly inwards. It was so kinky but felt so good at the same time. It pushed her over the edge. The tight ball of sensations in the pit of her stomach exploded, and waves went out through her body. Her mouth was glued to his, and she was moaning. His hips rose, and she felt how his knob pulsed deep inside her as jet after jet filled her. She pressed down hard, wanting everything he could give her.

She broke their deep kiss when they calmed down. Then she nuzzled her face into the nape of his neck. She inhaled his scent deeply. It was so good that it made her feel dizzy.

"Thank you," she breathed into his sweaty skin. "I really needed that!"

She could not see his face but could sense that he was smiling. He put his arms around her back, and she felt content lying curled up on top of him. His cock was still hard and inside her. It felt so right. They lay still without moving or talking for a long while. Both enjoyed each other's closeness.

Eventually, Daniel's cock became soft and fell out. A bit later, Sara felt sperm seep out of her and drip down on Daniel. With a sigh, she untangled and got up. She kissed Daniel and then went into the bathroom. It had felt like Daniel had come unusually much. She sat on the toilet for a long time before it stopped seeping out of her.

Once done on the toilet, she looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She was not supposed to meet Daniel but try as she might, she could not feel bad about having had sex with him. She looked flushed, obviously just having had sex -- and happy. Her eyes fell on a t-shirt lying on Daniel's laundry basket. She picked it up and smelled it. It smelled a bit of stale sweat but mostly of Daniel. She put it on, feeling good wearing his clothes. Exiting the bathroom, she could tell from his expression that he also liked when she wore his clothes.

She sat down next to him on the bed. He had refilled their glasses and handed her one. They kissed, then clinked glasses, drank, and then kissed again. The second kiss was unhurried and with feelings. Their tongues rolled around each other's. Daniel's free hand cupped her boob. Her free hand went for his cock. It was slimy with their combined juices, but she liked holding it. They broke apart and clinked glasses and drank again. She had a silly grin, and so did he. She felt they were sharing a very intimate and special moment. He had let go of her boob, but she still held his cock.