Gone Astray Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, honey, give him time. I am sure he will come around." Sara defended her husband.

"I hardly believe it," Jennifer said, looking unconvinced. "But I support you, Mom. I'll help around the house as much as you need."

Jennifer took hold of Sara's hands, looking excited. "Tell me, how was your day? Tell me everything."

Sara smiled, feeling happy for Jennifer's genuine interest. Then, she launched into a long and detailed description of her first day of work.

Sara was in a good mood when Jennifer went to bed. But her spirit sank again when she came into her bedroom. Paul was in bed, and his disapproval was palpable. They hardly spoke to each other. Paul was reading a book and ignoring her. Then, before turning out the lights, he asked her if she intended to return to the store again. She said she was working again the following day between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. Paul did not reply but turned out his lamp.

The following day was as nervous and exciting as the first day in the store. Sara carefully prepared by selecting a cream-colored blouse and matching skirt. It ended several inches above her knees. They were not too elegant but not too casual. Then she picked matching lingerie. It was, after all, a lingerie store. Lastly, she selected a pair of pumps, again not with too high heels since she would be standing a lot. She felt elated as she sat in her car on the way to the mall. She felt like she had embarked on an adventure. Paul might have his objections, but she did not care. She intended to follow this through.

Megan was there again. They got along nicely, and Megan showed Sara everything. Everything felt new for Sara, but she started to get the hang of how the store was organized. By mid-morning, Sara could restock the shelves without asking questions every two seconds. They had a short break around noon. Sara had a text from Darius asking her if she wanted to come home to him for a glass of champagne after work. Her heart skipped a beat when she read his text. It was easy to understand that it was more than champagne that he had in mind. Nervously, she looked over at Megan. There was no way she could suspect her illicit conversation with a Black guy, young enough to be her son. Regardless, her palms felt sweaty as she replied.

Later, when she sat in her car after leaving the store, she checked her app to see if it was safe to meet Darius. She knew it was OK. She had already checked the day before when she went home to Daniel. But she did it again just to be double sure. On the way to Darius, she realized she had never considered turning down his offer. On the contrary, she was happy he had asked her to come to his apartment.

She found his apartment without any problems. However, she felt apprehension as she walked upstairs and rang the doorbell. Darius opened the door soon, not like he had been waiting behind the door, but expecting her. He wore a tight white T-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. He looked good. He also checked her out and seemed to like what he saw. They hesitated for a second about what to do after he had closed the door. Then Sara felt it was pointless to hesitate. She was there to have sex with Darius. She stepped closer to him and put her arms around him in a tight hug. He looked surprised for a second but quickly responded when she kissed him. The kiss became long and lingering. He smiled into her face when they finally broke their kiss.

He led her inside, and they sat on his couch in his living room. She wanted to kiss more but had a burning need to talk about her day working. Enthusiastically, she described everything. She told him how exciting it had been to work for the first time in her life. Darius smiled and listened attentively. Occasionally, he managed to edge in a question, but mostly, he only smiled at her. He put his hand on her bare thigh, between her knee and the hem of her skirt. It was an intimate touch, and she liked it. A while later, he broke off her monologue by kissing her. It became long and lingering, like the one at the door.

"How about I get the Champagne?" Darius asked when they ended the kiss.

Sara blushed. "I talk too much."

"No, it is great. I love to hear you talking about your job," Darius replied and got up from the couch.

Sara looked at his broad back as he went into the kitchen. Sharing her feelings and impressions about her day in the store felt so good. She wished she could have done it with Paul the night before. It dampened her mood when she thought about Paul. She could not understand why he was so strongly resisting any change. She heard Darius rummaging around in the kitchen. With an effort, she pushed away all thoughts about Paul. It felt good to be together with Darius in his apartment. It was easy to share her feelings with him.

Darius returned with a bottle of champagne and two flute glasses. He put the glasses down and began opening the bottle. It was clear that he had never opened a champagne bottle before. But to Sara, it looked like he had at least the basic idea of how to do it, so she waited. She smiled to herself. He was so young and inexperienced. Finally, he got the cork out with a loud pop, and Sara cheered and clapped her hands. Next, he filled the flutes and gave her one.

"Congratulations on your new job," he said, and they clinked glasses. She smiled at him, and they drank.

"You have the same glasses as Daniel," Sara noted.

Darius looked abashed. "They are his glasses. I borrowed them from him this morning," he explained.

"You two don't let a girl have her secrets. I bet Daniel knows I am here right now," Sara said in a mock-upset voice.

"Of course," Darius replied with a grin. He sipped from his flute.

Sara had dipped Daniel's cock in one of the flutes. She wondered if she or Darius was drinking from that flute. She smiled to herself. She had been so kinky with Daniel. She imagined Darius' thick cock. She looked at her flute. It was slim, and she was unsure Darius' thick cock could fit inside. She giggled.

"What's so funny?" Darius asked.

"No, nothing," Sara blushed. "Just a silly thought."

Darius smiled. "Tell me more about the store."

Sara launched again into describing her day at work. She talked for a long time about her impressions. Darius listened keenly. Her glass became empty, and she held it out so Darius could refill it. After a while, she removed her shoes and tucked her feet under her on the couch to be more comfortable. Darius caressed her thigh and her arms while she talked. She liked his hands. It felt good to be with him. A couple of times, he leaned forward, and they made out. Then she continued talking. She felt a buzz from the Champagne, and after the third glass, she gave it to him and said she had drunk enough.

Daniel placed their glasses on the table. Sara continued talking about different customers in the store. He did not say anything, but instead of touching or caressing her, he began undoing the buttons on her blouse. It was such an intimate and private act. Sara's voice faltered for a second. Then she continued talking like it was perfectly OK what Darius was doing. She felt heat rising in the pit of her stomach as Darius' hands traveled lower while undoing her buttons. After the last button, he pulled up her blouse from her skirt. She helped him when he peeled it off her shoulders. He dropped it on the floor.

"You are not interested," she complained.

"No, no, continue," he replied, smiling at her.

Sara resumed talking about her day. Darius reached behind her back and undid her bra. Her voice faltered when he peeled down her shoulder straps and bared her boobs. He dropped the bra on the floor.

"You are very distracting," she accused him.

He smiled but did not reply. He found the zipper on her skirt, and she said nothing as he pulled it down. She lifted her butt without protest when he peeled down her skirt. It joined her other clothes on the floor. She lifted her butt again so he could peel down her panties. Her stomach fluttered as she sat naked next to him. He leaned forward and kissed her again. It was a long, lingering kiss. It felt good. She felt good being naked next to the fully dressed Darius. The heat in the pit of her stomach grew more intense.

Darius broke the kiss and took hold of his t-shirt to pull it off. Sara put her hand on his arm.

"No, let me do it," she said. Darius let go of his t-shirt.

"Stand up," she told him.

Darius stood up, and she stood up facing him. She stood so close she had to crane her neck to look into his face. He was looking at her boobs. She was conscious that her nipples were getting hard. She took hold of his t-shirt and pulled it up over his head. He held up his arms over his head to help her. She had to stand on her toes to reach. She dropped his T-shirt on top of her clothes.

His chest was impressive. He looked good enough to be a fitness model. She ran her hands over his well-defined muscles. Her hands looked so tiny against his chest. The contrast between her pale hands and his dark skin was alluring. She got down on her knees in front of him. She trailed her hands down over his flat stomach and took hold of his pants. He let her pull them down, and he stepped out of them. She dropped them on the growing pile of clothes and admired him in front of her. She felt his body tremble as she ran her hands up his thighs.

She felt so bold. It was such a simple act to undress each other. But she had never been so forward with her husband. She had always let him be in control and take the lead in everything. When she was with Daniel, it was different. She had developed a deep trust and understanding with him. It made her a lot surer of herself, and she was not afraid to be in control. She hardly knew Darius, but anyway, she was eagerly undressing him. She could tell he liked what she was doing, which reassured her.

She took hold of his boxers and began peeling them down his legs. His cock wobbled into view as it sprung free from his boxers. He stepped out of his boxers, and she dropped them on the pile of clothes. She looked at his cock in front of her face. It was almost fully erect. She put her hands on it. She could put one hand over the other, and the knob was still sticking out. It was very thick. She looked over at the flute glasses on the table. His cock could probably fit in it, but she was not entirely sure. She giggled.

"What is so funny," Darius asked, looking down at her.

"I like your cock," she replied and blushed.

"Play with it."

A shiver went down her spine. Darius displayed a lot more self-confidence than the last time she had been to his apartment. She liked it. She ran her hands over his cock. It felt thick and heavy in her hands. Tentatively, she leaned forward and kissed the tip, and Darius gasped. She giggled. She felt so confident. She leaned forward and gently took the knob in her mouth. She ran her tongue around his flare, and he gasped again. She felt so good. She knew that she had been so innocent when she met Daniel. He had taught her so much. Now, she was a different woman when she was with Darius. She began bobbing her head over his cock.

Darius let out a sigh and ran his fingers into her hair. "Sara, you are so sexy," he exclaimed.

Sara shivered. She felt he was talking about a different person, as she had always thought herself plain-looking, dull, and having an uninteresting life. She was kneeling before him with his cock in her mouth. He said she was sexy, and it felt good.

After a while, he pulled her up. "You will make me come if you continue," he panted at her. He took her hand and dragged her after him into the bedroom. The bed was neatly made, and he pushed her down onto it and followed. They embraced and kissed. It felt so good making out with him. He kissed his way down her body. Down her boobs, pinching each nipple with his lips, then down her stomach. She understood what he intended to do, and she spread her thighs in anticipation. He kissed her mound and the inside of her thighs, but he avoided her pussy. It felt good, and tension rose in her chest in anticipation. Sara thought he took forever, and finally, he kissed her pussy. She exhaled loudly, not realizing that she had, for the most part, held her breath in anticipation.

"God, that feels good!" she gushed, and her thighs spread wider.

He ran his tongue from the bottom of her pussy along her slit and ended with a flick to her clit. Her stomach quaked in response.

"Hmmm, I like that," she moaned. He did it again. Then again. Sara felt she was so wet. The familiar tight knot in the pit of her stomach was forming. "Mmmmhh, aahhh," she moaned. He was bringing her quickly towards an orgasm. The slow, deliberate pace of his tongue was maddening.

"I want you inside," she moaned, pulling on his shoulders.

He moved up over her body, and she looked down between them. His cock was so big. It looked impossible to fit inside her, and her breath caught in her throat. He was so hard he did not even have to steer himself. Instead, he angled his hips until the knob was aligned with her pussy. He pushed forward. She was so wet and ready that her pussy opened and let him inside. She gasped. His cock looked like a thick tube connecting them.

She looked up at his face. "Be gentle with me!" she pleaded with him. He smiled at her and, in one slow, deliberate push, worked his cock all the way inside. His cock was so big it felt like the thick knob rearranged her insides as it went inside her. Her eyes became like two round saucers from the feeling of his cock stretching her. She clamped down as hard as she could on his cock. His eyes crossed in response.

"God, your pussy feels good," he gushed. His mouth came down over hers, and she met him in a deep kiss. He tasted in the same way as Daniel after he had been going down on her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held him tightly as he began working his hips. Then, deftly, she started moving with him. After a while, she crossed her heels over his ass. He snaked his hands down under her and gripped her ass.

They were tightly knitted together. He was heavy on top of her, and she loved every second. They made out while grinding against each other. He felt so big inside her, and she was close to an orgasm. She guessed from the tension in his body that he was the same. Their mouths worked together in a deep, sloppy kiss that never ended. Her heels pulled on his ass every time he pushed forward into her. She could feel her orgasm waiting to happen, and she let herself ride with it, waiting for Darius.

She felt his shoulders tense in less than ten minutes, and he lost the rhythm. He ground his hips hard into her, and she felt deep inside her how his cock swelled and then jerked. She moaned into his open mouth and came. She let go of his shoulders and gripped his ass. She pulled so hard that her nails dug deep into his skin, and he groaned. Fireworks were going off inside her while she felt his cock jerk repeatedly.

They came to a standstill. Their mouths were still glued together. He was so heavy on top of her that she had difficulties breathing. Finally, he fell to the side, and she followed. They lay facing each other. He was still inside her, and she held him firmly so he could not pull back. They continued to make out for a long time.

Darius rolled over on his back and dragged Sara with him so that she straddled him. After a long while, they broke their kiss. Sara sat up and looked down at Darius. He had a contented expression on his face.

"I can't believe you are still hard," she exclaimed. Then, to emphasize, she squeezed down hard with her pussy on his cock.

"It is difficult to become soft when I am inside you," he said smugly.

"God, you are cheesy!" she exclaimed with a giggle.

His hands went to her boobs. In this sense, he was identical to Daniel. He could never leave her boobs alone. He gently pinched her hard nipples. "Tell me more about work," he demanded of her.

She looked down at him, feeling kinky. "You know it is a lingerie store, right?"

He nodded, and she continued. "They have some seriously sexy lingerie there... I could model some for you if you want..."

He got an almost pleading expression. It fueled her to continue. "I could change at the store and then come here... and you could undress me."

His cock jerked inside her at the idea, and she clamped down in response.

"You are sooo sexy," he exclaimed, and she giggled. She felt wild. The idea was so kinky. She placed her hands on his broad chest. They looked so small and white against his dark skin. She raised herself and sat down again. There was sperm everywhere. There were slick and slippery sounds as she moved. It should be so embarrassing, but she felt too good to care. She knew Darius did not mind the mess as long as she fucked him. Slowly, she picked up speed, raising and falling on his hard cock. She did not care either how lewd it sounded. His cock felt so good.

*******

Later that evening, she sat at the dinner table at home. The atmosphere was dampened. Paul's displeasure was palpable. She tried several times to bring up how it was to work in the store, and he dismissed her every time. Jennifer tried to be supportive by asking questions, but Paul would cut her off. He still maintained that she embarrassed him by working.

Jennifer helped her clean the table after dinner. It was unusual. Usually, everybody disappeared to do their things after dinner and left Sara alone. However, Sara could tell that Jennifer was genuinely interested and happy for Sara's sake. They talked at length.

Paul was reading in bed when Sara came to their bedroom. Quietly, she got in on her side of the bed. They were quiet for some time.

"I don't know what has gotten into you lately. You have changed so much that I hardly recognize you," Paul said. Sara did not know what to reply and kept quiet.

"I don't like that you are working. I find it embarrassing. However, if you want to do it, continue. I am convinced it will be quick before you lose interest anyway," Paul stated.

"Thank you," Sara said, feeling somehow relieved.

"Goodnight," he said. He turned over on his side, giving her his back, and turned off the light.

"Goodnight," Sara said to the dark room.