Gone Astray Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she said. "I don't know what I would have done without you today."

He smiled at her and caressed her cheek. Her phone rang and interrupted whatever he was going to say. Sara frowned, as surprised about her phone as Daniel.

"Maybe it is Paul," she said and let go of Daniel's cock. He took her glass when she reached down on the floor for her handbag with her phone. She got hold of her phone and looked surprised.

"It's Darius," she exclaimed.

"Well, answer it. I guess he wants to know how your first day at work has been."

"I can't answer. He is bound to ask where I am. I can't tell him I am here and don't want to lie to him!"

"You know we tell each other everything, right?" Daniel said with a grin.

"God, he will assume we had sex!" Sara exclaimed, feeling trapped. Her phone kept ringing.

Daniel chuckled, and Sara stared at him. "You are terrible! You are going to tell him!"

"Like I said. We tell each other everything."

Sara realized something, and her eyes widened. "He told you about our meeting! That I went home to him."

"Yep."

"You two are the worst!" she exclaimed. The ringing phone stressed her.

Daniel kept chuckling.

Her eyes widened. "He told you what we did."

"He called soon after you had left," Daniel said, looking smug.

"Ah!" Sara wailed and answered the phone.

"Hi, Darius," she said, trying to sound normal.

Daniel was right. Darius wanted to know everything about her first day working. Tentatively, Sara began telling him about her day. She drained her glass of champagne. Smiling, Daniel took it, refilled it, and handed it back to her. Gradually, Sara loosened up, and her excitement of having worked for the first time in her life took over. She got into it and talked more animatedly.

Daniel scooted up so that he sat more upright in bed. He pulled on Sara to follow and sit between his spread legs with her back leaning against his chest. He began caressing her arms while she talked. After a while, he began fondling her boobs while she continued talking to Darius. She had stopped feeling nervous. Instead, she was happy he had called so she could tell him about her day rather than texting him as usual. She felt good that he was so interested and asked so many questions. Daniel played with her nipples through the t-shirt and pulled on them to make them hard. He also kissed her neck and shoulder, making her shiver from how sensitive she was there.

Daniel became more daring and slipped his hand down and caressed her pussy. She could not stop him with her phone in one hand and the champagne glass in the other. It felt good what he did with her. She wouldn't stop him even if she could. She did not resist him when he hooked his feet over her thighs. He pulled apart her legs so that her pussy was fully accessible.

Darius was still asking questions, and she was happy to tell him everything about her day. At the same time, what Daniel was doing to her felt good. She felt engulfed in his embrace and relaxed against his chest. One of his hands teased her pussy. The other tweaked her nipples to keep them stiff. He also planted soft kisses all over her neck and shoulder.

Daniel was getting to her, but she could continue her conversation with Darius. She felt how her pussy was becoming wet. Daniel was circling her clit with his index finger. He did it at a slow, gentle pace. Soon, his finger made her clit demand attention. The more times he circled it, the more she squirmed in his arms. She could keep up her conversation with Darius even if her pussy demanded attention. She wished he would do something else, but he kept slowly circling her clit with his finger.

She squirmed in his hold. Darius was saying something, but then he stopped himself.

"Where are you?" he asked.

It was the question Sara had feared. But she knew it was futile to lie. Daniel was going to tell anyway. She realized she was breathing heavily into the phone. Daniel's circling finger was driving her crazy.

Sara blushed. She knew it was futile to lie. "I am with Daniel," she confessed.

Admitting to Darius made her aware of how turned on Daniel was making her with his circling finger. The feeling differed from how he usually did it with his big cock deep inside her. This was on the outside, his finger making her clit so excited. It felt like torture. Her nipples were so hard that they ached. When Daniel pulled on them, mixed pleasure and pain signals shot through her body.

Darius chuckled, not in a condescending way, but with humor.

"He is really hopeless," Darius chuckled ruefully some more. "Tell me, how did he get you in bed?"

Sara blushed at the frank question.

"He gave me Champagne," she admitted. Daniel's insistent finger drove her crazy. She simultaneously wanted him to stop and speed up. Instead, he continued to circle her clit with the tip of his index finger at the same maddening, slow, deliberate pace.

"He never stops surprising me," Darius said with humor in his voice. "I'll let you two finish whatever you are doing. Tell Daniel he is a dog and that we will see each other at work."

"OK," Sara said. She felt her mind muddled by Daniel's circling finger. She could not think of anything else to say before she closed the call.

Daniel kissed her sensitive neck. "Oooh," she moaned. She let her head fall back on his shoulder and dropped her phone on the bed.

"God, what are you doing to me?" she breathed. She felt an orgasm brewing. It was different. Not the usual tight knot in the pit of her stomach. It was lower, centered on her clit, where his finger circled at a steady, delicate speed.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked in her ear. His breath made her shudder.

"No!" she moaned. "Don't stop!"

She was going to have an orgasm. His delicate finger brought it out of her clit. It felt so different compared to his cock in her pussy.

"Oh, god!" she moaned. She gripped his thigh hard to steady herself. He tensed when her nails dug into his skin. But she did not care.

"Do you like it?" He nibbled her earlobe.

"Yes!" Her stomach fluttered. So close. The insistent fingertip rolled around her clit. He pinched her nipple and bit her earlobe at the same time.

She came. It was different from how his cock made her orgasm. It was more like a lightning strike than the deep waves his cock could create in her body. Champagne splashed over her hand, but somehow, she retained her grip on the glass.

"My god," she whimpered after coming down from her orgasm.

"Did you like it?" Daniel asked.

"Yes, that was amazing!" she exclaimed, relaxing in his arms.

Daniel laughed softly. She felt perfectly content sitting with her back against his chest with his arms and legs around her. Sara turned her head so they could kiss.

After a while, she broke their kiss and turned around. She pressed her face into his chest. He smelled so good. She kissed his chest and continued down his stomach, kissing along the way. He tensed as she came to his crotch. His cock was hard and standing to attention. It was sticky and smelled of their combined juices. The heady smell was intoxicating. It was the smell of them having sex. She kissed the tip of his cock. He exhaled. She looked up into his face. He looked back at her and had a kind of pleading look. He often had that look when her mouth was close to his cock. Briefly, she thought of Darius. She had never sucked his cock. She wondered if he would have the same look when she did.

Keeping eye contact, she opened her mouth and ran the tip of her tongue over the knob. His body tensed in response, and the pleading look got more pronounced. She smiled at him. She knew what he wanted. Still keeping eye contact, she lowered her mouth and sucked in his cock. Again, his body tensed in response and then relaxed. His hand went into her hair.

"Sara, that feels so good," he gushed.

She smiled around his cock. She was getting to know the effect she could have on him with her mouth. Before meeting Daniel, she had always believed the only pleasure a man could have from a woman was her pussy. He had taught her that it was so much more. She took more of him into her mouth. The heady taste of their sex on his cock was both repugnant and intoxicating. She began bobbing her head, and she could tell he liked it. His body was responding to her ministrations. This was sex as much as intercourse, and she liked it. She let go of his cock and smiled into his face. He had a silly smile in return. It felt so good. She felt so safe together with Daniel. He made her feel like they were in a small cocoon, sheltered from the outside world, and nothing could hurt her. She could do whatever she wanted.

She still held the champagne flute, and she got a wicked idea. She giggled and placed the glass between them and tilted it so that the opening was facing his cock. It was rock hard, but she could bend it to insert it into the glass and dip the knob in Champagne. She pulled it out and lowered her mouth over his cock again. She sucked hard, and the taste of champagne filled her mouth. Finally, she let go of his cock with an audible pop and smiled at Daniel. She could tell from his expression that he loved what she was doing. It made her feel so confident. She dipped his cock repeatedly in Champagne and sucked it clean. It was so kinky but so exciting at the same time.

She stopped playing and became more serious about sucking his cock. Daniel took her Champagne flute so she could use both her hands besides her mouth. She could feel his body tense under her as he got closer to an orgasm. She let her nails scrape lightly up and down his thighs. She knew it turned him on. It was as good a time as ever to find out how it felt to let him come in her mouth. Their gazes locked. She could see in his eyes that he understood she wanted him to come in her mouth. She felt safe experimenting when they were in perfect sync with each other.

Daniel drained the glass and dropped it next to them on the bed. He ran his fingers into her hair and held her head. She continued bobbing her head over his cock. There were lewd slurping sounds as she sucked him, but she did not feel embarrassed making them. She felt how tension was building in his body. His hands were heavier on her head, more insistent on making her take his cock deep into her mouth. She cradled his scrotum in her hand. She reached up with her other hand and clawed his chest. It was something she had discovered that turned him on. His breathing was becoming heavy.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. His hips strained upwards.

She understood what was happening and didn't resist when he pushed her head down over his cock. His scrotum contracted in her hand, and then a jet of semen hit the back of her throat. The taste filled her mouth. It was so lewd. She had heard about women letting a man come in their mouths. Never in a million years had she imagined she would be one of them. Now, Daniel had made her want it. A second wad hit her throat. Sperm felt to be everywhere, and she tried to swallow, but it was so sticky. She coughed, and it drooled out of her mouth. She tried sealing her lips around his shaft to stop drooling. A new attempt at swallowing worked better, but a new wad shot into her mouth. She did her best to keep it in her mouth and not drool more. Daniel's hands held her head firmly, keeping his knob at the back of her mouth.

More come oozed out of his cock. She tried to swallow again. It was difficult when it was so sticky, and his knob blocked her throat. Thankfully, the river of sperm ebbed, and she could hold it in her mouth. Daniel relaxed and let go of her head. She looked up at his face. He was breathing heavily and had a big smile on his face. She let his cock fall from her mouth. She swallowed again, but his sperm was so sticky in her mouth that it did not go down easily. She felt so lewd that her head was spinning. He pulled her to his chest, and she put her head on his shoulder.

"Did you like it?" Sara asked shyly.

"Yes, that was amazing!" Daniel exclaimed. Sara giggled.

They became quiet. Sara felt content to lie in Daniel's arms. It felt so secure when he was holding her. Her mouth was full of sticky sperm. She swallowed a couple of times, but it was still everywhere. She had been playing with the idea, and now she had done it. Let Daniel come in her mouth. It had been scary and exciting at the same time. It felt so good lying in his arms. Neither one moved. She could tell he enjoyed the closeness just like she did.

Idly, she caressed his chest. She liked the contrast between her pale hand and his dark skin. Darius had even darker skin, making the difference even more pronounced.

"I can't believe you made me tell Darius I was here," she said.

"He was going to find out anyway," Daniel chuckled ruefully.

"Yes, but... He took it for granted that we were having sex."

"We always have sex," Daniel replied.

Sara winced at the frank comment. "I don't know. It felt so ... lewd," she complained.

Daniel did not reply. He cupped her boob. He seemed never to grow tired of doing it. He caressed her gently and then found her nipple and pinched it lightly between two fingers. As always, it responded and grew hard under his ministration.

"Darius often talks about you. He wants to meet you again."

Sara blushed beet red. "I can't believe it. I am lying in bed with you, and we are talking about me with another man!"

Daniel was unfazed. "Well, do you want to be with him again?"

Sara did not think she could blush more, but apparently, she could. "No ... yes ... well, maybe," she stammered, heat rising on her cheeks.

He kissed her forehead. "I know you like each other."

Sara did not reply, and they grew quiet again. After a while, she reached down and caressed his cock. He could not keep his hands from her boobs. Likewise, she could not keep her hands from his cock. She stroked it gently. It did not take long before it responded and began growing again. It looked thick and dark in her pale hand. She thought his cock was beautiful. She had never thought in those terms with Paul, but Daniel's cock was something else. It became stiff, and she jacked it slowly while Daniel fondled her boob. She marveled that she had sucked him off. It had been exciting but terrifying at the same time. She could picture herself doing it again.

He began kissing that special spot beneath her ear that was so sensitive. She purred in response. His hand groping her was becoming more demanding.

"We need to stop now," she panted. She had not realized how excited she had become. "You must go to work, and I must go home."

He groaned in fake resignation, and she giggled.

"I guess you are right," he agreed.

She turned her face to his, and they kissed. The kiss was slow and tender. Their lips parted, and they made out. Sara let go of his stiff cock and put her arms around his neck. She pressed her body hard against his. They made out for a long time, and neither seemed to want to let go. Eventually, they broke their deep kiss. Sara felt out of breath. His intoxicating smell was all around her. She was clinging to him, and so was he to her.

"Let me go," she murmured into his neck. Then, reluctantly, he relaxed his hold on her, and she got up from bed on unsteady legs.

She scooped up the two Champagne flutes and went to the kitchen. She rinsed and washed them in the sink and put them to dry. She was naked, except for his t-shirt, and it felt good. She went back for the bottle. Daniel was still in bed, tapping on his phone.

"Darius asked if I was going to be late for work," Daniel explained.

"Tell him I kicked you out of bed," she replied.

"I've already told him," Daniel replied with a grin, and Sara laughed.

She picked up the bottle and put it by the sink in the kitchen. It felt good to tidy around in Daniel's apartment. She went into the bathroom. She peeled off Daniel's t-shirt and stepped into the shower to rinse away the smell of sex. Daniel entered the bathroom and took her place in the shower when she was done. She stood in front of the mirror and tried to straighten her hair. Her mouth tasted strongly of sperm. It still felt sticky with it. She picked up Daniel's toothbrush.

"Do you mind if I use this?" she asked, showing him the toothbrush.

"Of course not," he replied with an expression like it was silly of her to ask.

Daniel exited the shower. He toweled off while she put toothpaste on his toothbrush and began brushing her teeth. Her stomach fluttered. This was a new level of intimacy for them. Daniel came up behind her and studied how they looked together in the mirror over the sink. She liked how they looked naked together. He reached under her arms and cupped her boobs. The contrast between her brushing her teeth and him caressing her boobs made them look so erotic. He stepped closer. His cock was hard again and pressed between her buttocks. She spread her stance so that his cock pushed forward between her thighs, grazing her pussy. She was wet, and she wanted him again. She could see on his face that he wanted her as well. Somehow, she managed to break free from his grip, gave him the toothbrush, and told him it was his turn.

She exited the bathroom. There was a dull throbbing between her legs, and she felt she was wet. She dressed quickly to calm down. Otherwise, Daniel likely would have had to text Darius to tell him he was late for work. Sara would also be late and be forced to lie about why dinner was not ready at home.

Daniel came from the bathroom. His cock was still hard. He saw her fully dressed, and she could tell he understood why she was rushing. He followed her to the door. They embraced and made out. Slow, deep, with passion. They caressed, and she rubbed his hard cock. He fondled her boobs and groped her ass. Eventually, they broke free from each other, and Sara opened the door. Neither one said anything as she exited the apartment. She was not supposed to be there in the first place. But she could not feel bad about herself as she descended the familiar staircase.

The evening at home was strained, especially at dinner. Sara was happy and proud that she had worked for the first time. She could not understand why Paul was so negative about it. He thought it was unnecessary and embarrassing if their friends were to find out. He said it put him in a bad light that she was working. They would think he was unable to support the family. She said it was wrong. Why should people assume it was for money she was working? It was for the experience that she wanted to do it. Paul did not agree with that either, maintaining she had everything she could wish for at home. There was no need for her to work.

Later, Sara stood alone in the kitchen. She felt so let down by Paul. Why could he not be happy for her sake? It felt like he resisted every type of change in their life. At least Jennifer had been supportive. She had clearly stated that she thought it was great that Sara had found a job. Robert had also been mostly positive. William had, as always, sided with his father.

Darius had texted her, so she texted a reply. He and Daniel should be at work. It must be a slow night since Darius texted back with a sexist joke. It was so bad it was funny, and Sara smiled as she texted a fake indignant reply. The more she talked with Darius, the better she liked him. Daniel was right when he said they were a good match. Darius replied again, and it made Sara smile more. He was so funny sometimes.

Jennifer came into the kitchen. She looked upset.

"I wish Dad was not so negative all the time!" Jennifer gushed. "He is so fixated on the idea that we must be the perfect old-fashioned traditional family. Sometimes, I believe he would be happier living in the nineteenth century."

Sara did not quite know how to respond. She used to feel it was safe to be a housewife and not have any responsibilities. Now, she wanted to experience more. It had been so thrilling and exciting to work.