Gone Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel did not last long. He was by no means a quick shooter, but it had been a while since he had bagged a woman and Sara. She really sucked his load out of him with her tight, strong pussy. He stopped holding back and fucked her with long and powerful strokes before releasing his nectar into her.

Sara felt in heaven with Daniel. He was manipulating her in a way no man ever had. Her husband never kissed or touched her like this. He was boring, he was traditional, he was her constant. But Daniel was showing Sara that she no longer needed a constant. He was vastly different and was slowly guiding her into submission. Sara thought back to the first time she had sex with her husband. The memory was so old and inconsequential that she questioned whether she had ever even felt a spark of sexual energy between them.

Sara couldn't deny she liked it when Daniel sucked on her nipples. Pleasure radiated from her breasts and deep inside her pussy.

She also liked when he buried his full cock inside her and held still. Every time he did that, she squeezed his meat as hard as she could, trying to keep it drilled inside her. However, her own pussy juices betrayed her. She was so slippery that no matter how much she tried she could not hold him. Nevertheless, she relished being so wet, not feeling any pain whatsoever, but only mounting pleasure.

When he put up her legs on his shoulders, it got even better. Her husband had never done that, not once during 20 years, and she found it to be naughty and exciting. Daniel was really slamming into her. She felt like he was reaching her diaphragm, and she did her best to make him go even deeper. She was running her hands over his muscular chest, enjoying how pale her hands looked against his black skin.

Sara knew he was close to coming. With her husband, she had never been able to tell; he kept the same pace until he came, and his movements were always jerky and uneven. With Daniel, it was like sensing an avalanche; she could feel how the tension built up in his body as he came close. She felt a sharp sting of disappointment that it was going to be over soon. Daniel made a final shove, plunging deep inside her. Sara felt a strong pulse of cum jet out and splash the most interior part of her pussy.

Daniel bends forwards, white ankles resting on his black muscular shoulders while he leans in until his face was right above hers. The flexible housewife took a deep breath. Every inch of his cock was inside her when the second rope of cum shot through her channel. Their gazes locked and she watched his eyes glaze. It triggered a new strong twitch somewhere far inside her belly. The cum splashed against her stretched pussy walls. She flexed her pussy muscles, milking his cock. Daniel rewarded her with a groan and another blast of sperm. She realized her hands were clasped violently against his buttocks, retaining him deep inside.

Daniel heaved, pumping rope after rope of cum into her pussy. Sara, who was only used to her husband, was surprised how much cum Daniel had, and how powerful each jolt was. She imagined that if he did not stop soon, her stomach would begin swelling. She had never felt so full in her whole life.

Daniel collapsed on top of Sara, completely spent. He let go of her legs, and she waited for him to roll off her. But he kept his cock plugged inside her. She squeezed it, unable to rid herself of the blissful sensations, as his softening cock twiched with satisfaction.

They lay kissing and caressing for a long time. When his cock finally slipped out of her pussy, everything felt so different for Sara. Her husband, after coming, would always insist on cleaning up. Almost ashamed of having had sex in the first place. With Daniel, she liked the afterglow and the tingling it left in her body. She even enjoyed feeling his male body on top of her. It was the longest fuck she had had in her whole life, more than a half hour, but still she felt sorry it was over.

Strangely, Sara started to worry about the ice cream she had bought. It was melting in one of the bags in Daniel's kitchen. By now, it was surely ruined. For some reason, she concentrated on the ice cream rather than the fact that she had just been unfaithful to her husband and fucked with another man. She noticed that Daniel's nipples actually reacted a little bit like her own when you touched them. They were a smaller than hers, but they stiffened when she grazed pinched them.

Daniel was not the type of man she would have ever had a romantic dream about. Especially if that fantasy was about an affair. Not that she ever really thought about cheating, but she had occasionally flirted with the idea. However, in her dreams it had always been an older, distinguished gentleman who had whisked her away. Never had she imagined being with someone younger, someone half her age... someone black.

Sitting up in bed, she looked at Daniel and tried to comprehend that she had actually had sex with him. Even sweaty and naked in his bed, she could almost convince herself it didn't happen.

She felt his sperm oozing out of her pussy. Biting her lip, she looked around for the bathroom. Without a word to Daniel, she shuffled to a gray door.

She squeezed her thighs firmly together, not wanting to make a mess on her legs and the floor, not that the floor was that clean, or anything else in the apartment for that matter. Halfway to the bathroom door she had to put her hand over her pussy to hold back Daniel's cum from welling out of her. It was a river inside her. She was used to her husband's teaspoon seed, and usually she had no problems keeping back his squirts inside her. The massive load Daniel had delivered was in a completely different league. Once inside the bathroom, she locked the door and looked around. The bathroom was just as shabby as the rest of the apartment. She made a face when she put down the seat of the toilet. In her mind, a stranger's bathroom is no better than a germy public restroom. However, there was really no time; sperm was beginning to seep between her fingers.

Quickly she sat down. Big globs of sticky cum began pouring out of her swollen pussy and down the toilet as soon as she took away her hand. Sara sat and tried to think of something else than that Daniel's piss on the toilet ring was being rubbed into her sweaty skin. ( This might lose some of your readers. I think it's hot, because it shows how Daniel is taking possession of Sara, but any mention of piss or worse is bound to make some people mad.)

Daniel's sperm was thick and sticky, much thicker than her husband's. She spread her legs wide and watched it slowly ooze out of her pussy in thick slimy strands, extending slowly, until breaking off and landing in the water with a tiny splash.

Seeing the seemingly endless stream of jizz, Sara began realizing what she had done. Her thoughts were becoming clearer. The effect of the strong drink was beginning to wear off as fast as it had come. Not only had she been unfaithful to her husband, but she had also been very careless. Shortly after their third child, her husband had had a vasectomy. For almost 15 years, she had not used any protection, as her husband had been shooting blanks.

She had not been thinking about possible consequences of unprotected sex. Daniel certainly had not asked her if it was OK to come inside her. He had filled her to the brim and she had held tightly to make sure she got all of him inside her pussy. She bit her lower lip and watched in silence as another thick, sticky glob dribbled out from deep inside her cavity. The thread made it to the water without breaking. If stickiness was a sign of potency, Daniels sperm was grade A, Sara thought. She had heard somewhere that black men have a potent sperm. She clenched her pussy muscles and looked away, unable to tune out the stream of juices collecting in the toilet.

Sara tried to think of when her ovulation was due. She was not completely sure since she hadn't kept track of it for so long. She would need to check her calendar later to find out when her last period was. It had been a few weeks. She felt goosebumps. If she was ovulating, it would mean that Daniel had pumped her full with his baby-juice in the most optimal way at the peak of her fertility. What's worse is she had never struggled with getting pregnant. She had been successful in the first month of trying with her husband.

It wasn't fear that enveloped her, which she found odd. As uncomfortable a situation, her mind kept focussing on how it had felt when Daniel came. How his cum had splashed inside her and felt so right. She fidgeted in her seat.

As far as Sara could tell, there was still cum inside her, but it was no longer coming out. She peed, conscious that Daniel probably heard it. She wiped herself, stood up, and flushed. Realizing that she had left all her clothes in the bedroom, and not wanting to face Daniel naked she searched the bathroom. As desperate as she was, she could find nothing to cover up. Not even a towel. She leaned her forehead against the door until she worked up the nerve to walk back into the room.

To her surprise, Daniel was still naked and sitting on the bed. She had naturally assumed he would have taken the opportunity to get dressed in private. Their clothes lay in a pile on the floor beneath the bed, and there was a strong smell in the air that made her nose flair. The whole image in front of her was that of a lovers nest.

Not wanting to meet his eyes, she walked over to the bed and looked for her panties. She didn't know what to say to Daniel, but now she really needed to go home. Now that Daniel had gotten what he wanted, she could leave.

"Why don't you sit down?" Daniel asked when she picked up her panties from the pile of clothes.

She furrowed her brow. Was he not done with her? After all, they had fucked. What more did he want?

Daniel gestured for her to sit down on the bed. Feeling vulnerable, she dropped her panties and did as he asked. She was very conscious of being naked. To her embarrassment, she could feel the sheets were damp with their sweat and juices. Normally she was very careful not to dirty her sheets with sex. She hoped Daniel was not upset. Daniel scooted closer to her, putting his arm around her back kissing her.

Sara felt bewildered. What is his game? Why is he doing this?

Daniel cupped her naked breast and flicked her nipple. Sara shivered as a pleasurable pang traveled over her body. She had not realized she was still hot and sensitive.

With her husband, sex ended after he came. She had read in romantic novels about making love many times and even the whole night, but it had never made much sense. What girl would want to suffer that much, she would ask herself.

Gaping wide she let his tongue slip back into her mouth. Since meeting Daniel, it had been one mistake leading to another. The first was not sternly telling him to get lost outside the grocery store. The second mistake was not asking the two women for help. The third, and probably her biggest, had been to believe that following Daniel to his apartment wouldn't backfire. Playing along and accepting the drink had been her decision. She was a grown woman, and she had dealt with boys like Daniel growing up. As much as she wanted to blame him, she knew it was partially her own fault for ending up in his bed. She hadn't even asked him to wear a condom. That could potentially have huge repercussions.

Putting her arms around his neck and pressing her naked breasts against his chest, she tried to drown out her thoughts. She suspected she had made another mistake by sitting down just now. Maybe he was going to fuck her again. She didn't really want to do it. It did not feel right to fuck with him, even if he was quite good at it.

She tried to gauge her feelings. A nagging reluctance ate at her. It wasn't her husband, nor the thought of pregnancy. It wasn't because Daniel was a stranger, nor that he was so young. She could not really put her finger on the main reason she was so conflicted. It was probably everything. It was not proper to fuck someone young and black only an hour after you had met them for the first time, especially if you were married and had children.

The kissing and caressing grew hotter. No longer fueled by alcohol, she was more aware of what was happening, and it felt really good. It didn't take long before Daniel was working on her pussy again with his fingers. He was touching her as if he could read her thoughts. She could see how his cock slowly grow until it was standing at full mast. She hadn't had a good look at it before. She knew it was very big, but now she was almost shocked seeing the long, fat girth of masculinity. It was almost terrifying. Had she not known better, she would never have thought her pussy could handle something of that magnitude. She stared incredulous, and smiled with the giddy pride of a schoolgirl. She had taken on this big veiny monster and that was enticingly wicked.

Sara spread her legs to allow Daniel better access as he moved on top of her, pushing her into the bed. No matter how much she told herself she didn't want to fuck him, when he began running the thick knob up and down her slit, making it wet, she could not think of anything except how his cock would feel when he penetrated her. She knew it would feel good. It's why she didn't stop him from easing back in.

No longer hazy from the vodka, Sara was more alert to the experience. She groaned as she was impaled by the beautiful cock. She no longer expected Daniel to mimic her husband by hiding his face in the pillow. She opened her mouth, ready to kiss and taste his skin.

They fucked rhythmically for what Sara felt to be an eternity. Daniel alternated between quick jabbing thrusts and long strokes. He would pull back all the way, so that only his tip resided in her inner sanctum, before thrusting forward and smacking their pubis bones together. Sara did not know, but it had been a while since Daniel had fucked someone flexible enough to manage his cock. He congratulated himself for finding the housewife. He pumped his balls deep into her aching cunt. She seemed to enjoy it much more than the first time, probably because she had ditched her reservations and accepted the overwhelming ecstasy of fucking. Without the drink, she could now concentrate more on her feelings.

Daniel was not about to let Sara off easy. He felt it was time for a change and had a hunch on how to further her excitement. Until now, he had remained on top, in control, allowing her to get off while she lay passively in a state of bliss. But it was time for her to take the driver's seat and ride him.

Sara didn't budge when Daniel pulled out of her. He had to motion for her to change positions, which left her disconcerted. She understood what he wanted, but she had never fucked in any other position but missionary.

Feeling very much self-conscious, she got on top and straddled his muscular thighs. She felt foolish sitting there. Daniel's cock stared up at her. He lay still, giving her time to adjust. Warily, she took hold on his cock. She had not touched it with her hands, and it felt strong. The warm and hard rod, which had fucked her mercilessly, was actually rather smooth. Her fingers looked small and pale around the thick shaft. The girth alone left her stomach fluttering. She wondered how it ever could have fit inside of her. It obviously had though; the black skin was slick with her juices. As her pussy twitched earnestly, her wanton needs grew. She placed the knob against her opening, raising her hips high before slowly sinking down and impaling herself. She still had a few inches to go when Daniel took her hips in his hands and pressed down firmly. She bottomed out hard onto his cock, his balls slapping against her taint.

She gasped and stiffened. The jolt that coursed through her body took a few seconds to dissipate. It felt like his cock was in her stomach, slicing through her like a knife in butter. Sara could barely process what she was doing as she began to rise, but Daniel thrusted back to keep his sword sheathed. Little tremors emanated around her love hole as she grinded against him, sensations she knew she'd never had before. Daniel played with her swaying boobs and ran his hands over her slim body. Soon she became more involved, discovering how good it felt being able to control the length inside of her.

Daniel smiled. It was obvious this was new to Sara. He watched as she progressively became more animated. Rocking faster and faster, Sara was losing herself. Daniel found it immensely gratifying to watch her fuck herself with his cock. He steered her hips and got her to keep her weight down so that his penis could leave a lasting memory. Her eyes widened as she rolled her pelvis, his cock swirling around, stirring her like a stew of cum. He pushed her back and rubbed her clit while she undulated on top of him. Then he pulled her down and kissed her deeply. He fucked upwards into her pussy, slamming away at an exaggerated pace.

More and more Sara lost her inhibitions to lust. Suddenly, she was lying down on top of him and kissing him like a lover. They rolled around so he could be on top. It felt incredible having him pump his cock into her, and she instinctively spread her legs and wrapped them tightly around his hips. This was in direct contrast to how passionless sex had become with her husband. She had spent years laying flat and motionless, not realizing how amazing a deep fucking could feel.

She was working her hips so hard against Daniel's pumping cock that she couldn't remember being so sweaty. When they eventually rolled over again, there was no trepidation, she straddled him eagerly. His erection was rock hard and standing straight up. She wanted to feel it in her hand again. No, she needed to. Grasping hold, one hand on top of the other, her fingers barely met around the shaft. The mushroom tip of his dick stuck out invitingly.

She marveled at the slick black piece of meat. She could almost sense Daniel's yearning to cum again, and she playfully teased him, lightly stroking up and down his shaft with her fingertips. When she touched her husbands cock it was normally to help him move it back into her pussy, not to admire it. Now, as the married housewife deliberately delayed Daniel's orgasm, she couldn't take her eyes off his swollen length.

Sara licked her lips. The black rod in her hand jerked. Raising to her knees, she aligned the tip so it rested between her pussy lips. Closing her eyes, she sat down hard, using her full weight. Daniel groaned as her buttocks slammed into his thighs, and she squeezed her pussy as hard as she could to give them both pleasure. Daniel took pride in Sara's initiative. He praised himself for his own patience. His cock was now sealed in her willing pussy. Her excitement had built up like a tight ball in the pit of her stomach and rocking hard back and forth, she felt his cock reach so deep it could almost puncture that tight ball. She leaned forward so Daniel could suck on her nipples. A feeling of freedom washed over her. The despicable act, something she had never even considered before, was now permanently changing her view on sex.

It was so hot and humid in the room that it was difficult to breathe. Sara was sweating like she was in a sauna. Her mind was too filled with hormones to be embarrassed of how wet their bodies were. She rode Daniels cock, bracing his muscular chest with her hands. The sound of slapping of flesh filling the was loud, and her heartbeat thumped with adrenaline. She slipped on Daniel's ripped chest, falling forward. He held her ass cheeks firmly and jackhammer into her pussy so hard she groaned.

She kissed him, not thinking about the repercussions of such an intimate act, but craving more intimacy. Her lips dragged off leaving a stream of drool as he continued his assault on her cunt. He tried grabbing and sucking on one of her heavy breasts, but they bounced so much he ended up slobbering around her areola before catching her sensitive nipple.