Gone Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside, she walked quickly toward Daniel's apartment. She was conscious about her swelling tits, which made her rush faster to her destination. Outside his apartment complex, she nervously scanned the street before entering the building. She shrugged off her nerves, and made her way up the staircase. It was precisely 10 when she knocked on the door to Daniel's home. Sara felt her knees quiver and as Daniel opened the door dressed only in a pair of shorts. He smiled at her and then stepped back, motioning her to come inside. His eyes looked at her like a hungry wolf, running up and down her sexy dress. She felt somewhat thrilled by his response.

Stepping aside and passing Daniel, she could tell he had just taken a shower since his hair was wet. He closed the door behind her.

Not many words were spoken. How exactly it happened was a mystery to Sara, but once again, they were together. And though her mind had done it's best to distance any thought of sex, that was what she was secretly there for. There was no need for Daniel to offer her a drink.

Any coyness Sara may have felt was surpassed by her need to feel loved by the black stranger in front of her. Just like before, they stayed in the apartment for hours. Sara had to race home before her kids found her absent. She was out of breath when she came inside the house. She smelled strongly of sex, and had to shove her things into a cabinet drawer since she couldn't find the laundry hamper. She shoved her soiled panties in her purse, fearing they provided the best proof of her indiscretions. She stood under the water in the shower, letting it pour over her worn and sore body.

Sara got her driver's license back, but Sara had done something wicked. She had given Daniel a new reason to call. She remembered how good it felt as she left his apartment, standing by the door and having a final deep kiss. She had pressed hard against him, enjoying how his hands kneaded her ass-cheeks. Over his shoulder she had seen her gold necklace, the one her husband had given her on their 15th wedding anniversary, along with her diamond earrings. They were lying on the small table by the rumpled bed where she had 'forgotten' them. They remain there as Daniel closed the door behind Sara's back. She knew Daniel would understand. She knew he wouldn't let her down. The only thing worrying her was how long it would take he called again.