Gone Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisting with reckless abandon, Sara felt more stimulated than she had been in her whole life. She pressed herself to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and glued her mouth to his. The frantic humping pace caused Daniel's groin to rub hard against her clit. She whipped her matted hair back out of her eyes. The obscene smacking of her buttocks onto his thighs echoed in Sara's ears. It felt like Daniel's hands were all over her body, squeezing her thighs and rubbing her ass.

His skin felt good on her skin. The nipples of her large cantaloupe breasts pressed against his muscular chest like a pair of tiny diamonds. His lips against her lips. His tongue against hers. His hard cock in her tight pussy. The knob threatening to burst that tight ball of feelings inside her.

Everything exploded. Dimly aware, Sara heard herself making really lewd grunting and moaning sounds into Daniel's mouth. Her breasts were painfully squashed against him as she tried to press every inch of her body against his. Wave after wave of pleasure racked through her. She finally cried out when she felt Daniels hips buck, stuffing his expanding, cum filled, cock back in her cunt.

She clenched and relaxed. Nothing made sense anymore. But nothing else mattered. They were one. For that moment she was Daniel's and he was hers. Her husband was someone else, some memory. Through the haze, Sara concentrated on the rhythmic shaking of the soft mattress. Daniel held her firmly in place, but she had no intention of leaving. No one had ever given her such a high. She felt like her cervix was wide open, and she shuddered as each rope of sperm shot straight into it. Her pussy throbbed in the aftermath of her orgasm. Her female reflexes kicked in as she milked and squeezed the monster inside of her. She relaxed just as a second gush of cum painted the walls of her steaming passage.

Sara felt her hips straining as she sank down on Daniel's cock. If not for her routine visits to the gym, her stamina would have died much earlier. With jizz streaming out of her vagina and pulsing into her sucking womb, she slid her hands over Daniel's chiseled chest. His frame was much more appealing now that she was complying with her body's demands.

As Daniel stopped jerking, Sara slunk over him. Her timidness had subsided and was replaced with exhaustion as they panted and held each other tight together. The sweat was like an adhesive bonding them, her chest cushioned against his strong pectorals.

It was the first orgasm in her life, and Sara's mind was stupefied. In the early years with her husband, she'd questioned whether or not the slight release she got while making love was just her body's way of climaxing. She wondered if her orgasms were simply weaker than most. But now she knew for sure that she had never experienced something like this.

As Daniel kissed the nape of her neck, she pondered telling him how wonderful she felt. She was all soft and warm inside. Her head lay heavy on top of Daniel's shoulder. Her nipples, stiff as rocks, scraped against his skin as she breathed. The tingling sensation, along with the feeling of his cock lodged firmly inside of her, plugging in his semen, caused her to squirm. Her arms snaked around his neck as he caressed her back. She lazily planted soft kisses over his face.

Daniels cock slowly slackened, eventually sliding out of her along with a lewd slush of pearl white cum. It oozed down over her crotch, but she did not care about the mess. She was too content to do anything but lie and enjoy the afterglow of her orgasm. He nipped at her tongue, playfully biting it until she pushed it into his mouth. The profusive humidity tired her. She recalled the cover of the movie Unfaithful, where Diane Lane lay strewn over her lover, drained from her sexual coupling.

Daniel twisted so that they were side by side on the bed, facing each other. More cum liberally ran from her pussy, and leaving a slimy trail down her thigh and to the sheets. Daniel smiled again. He obviously enjoyed seeing the results of their sex, unlike her wedded partner. Sara was grateful she did not have to break the magic of the moment by going to the bathroom to clean up.

Daniel dipped his fingers into her pussy, scooped up some of his cum, and rubbed it into her nipples. Sara groaned. She no longer protested when he touched her. She liked being in a lazy mood, feeling all warm and soft inside. She felt it to be very naughty. Sighing, she guided Daniel's face to her cum-smeared nipples. She let her fingers run through his hair, as he sucked and licked her tits.

It dawned on Sara that her and Daniel were very compatible. Yes, they were complete opposites. She was married, and he was single. She lived with her kids and husband, and he lived alone. She was white, and he was black. She was old enough to be his mother, and she belonged to another social class... They were so different that the hardly spoke the same language. However, when they had sex, it felt like there was no one else in the world who understood her more. The connection was different than any interaction she had with her husband. It was like her body was covered in hidden buttons that she was unaware of, and Daniel knew exactly how to push them.

She suspected he was feeling a similar connection. There was an uncanny sense that their physical needs had transcended to a level far more intimate than she felt with her husband. It didn't matter she'd spent her adult life with him.

Sara untangled from Daniel and got up, legs shaking. She sat in the bathroom, once again letting the cum ooze out of her pussy. Her orgasm had left her a bit loopy. She contemplated telling Daniel she was unprotected. As she flushed the toilet, she took a moment to study herself in the mirror. She focused intently at her reflection, as if expecting a mark of infidelity to appear. She was a mess; sweaty, hair muzzled, and cheeks flushed. The little makeup she wore was smeared, but nothing hinted at the fact that she had just experienced her first orgasm. Sighing, she left the bathroom still naked. The shyness she felt around Daniel had receded enough for her to feel comfortable in her own skin.

Daniel was sitting on the bed. He hadn't moved much. Sara began picking her clothes from the floor. When she found her panties, she slid them on uncomfortably. Next, she pulled her dress over her head. Daniel watched in silence as she buttoned the front. Part of her wondered if he would ask her to sit down on the bed next to him again, but she sensed he was satisfied for the moment. He finally got up from the bed and put on his boxers when Sara stepped into her shoes. Together, they went into the small kitchen. Sara felt it was time to leave, but she accepted a glass of water from Daniel and slurped it down. She didn't realize how parched she'd been.

Walking to the door, Sara carried her two grocery bags. Daniel turned to Sara. She felt her heartbeat quicken as she recognized the lust in his eyes. The next thing she knew he was pushing her backwards against the wall and pressing his body against hers. He kissed her hard and deep. She could not resist kissing back just as hard and thrust out her chest when she felt his hands fumble for her breasts. With one bag in each arm, she couldn't have stopped him even if she wanted too. Closing her eyes, she accepted what her mind was telling her. She liked this.

Sara quivered as Daniel grinded his crotch against hers. They were dry humping, and she could feel his cock stirring. His palms slid down her thighs and pawed at her dress. She spread her so that he could pull the dirty panties from her soaked cunt. She moaned as he sank two fingers into her pussy. She was defenseless, pinned against the wall with her arms spread to protect the grocery bags.

Daniel pulled his cock out of his boxers and she felt the knob brush against her labia. She yelled as thrust his entire cock into her. Pain resonated as 9 inches of fat cock suddenly invaded her pussy. It was a very different pain from the dry, scraping of her usual sex. The pain excited her. As if Daniel was reading her mind, he stabbed her again, almost knocking the wind out of her.

She yelled into his mouth. Her back thumped hard against the wall. Her vagina was becoming a receptacle for his large member. As her knees trembled, and her mind reeled, she wondered how he managed to turn her on so much. Penis had certainly never tempted her before. Daniel pushed into her again. The pain was gone, leaving only the pit of heat and desire. He held her firmly against the wall as he fucked her. Their teeth clattered together as his pubis bone smacked against hers. Saliva ran down her neck as things digressed. He grabbed her buttocks and wrung her ass cheeks apart. He was trying to get his cock deeper inside her so she angled her hips forward to help him.

One of the bags fell to the floor with a crash. Sara immediately dropped the other one, caring nothing about the spill. She dug her nails into his back as he took her hard and fast. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his pumping thighs, interlocking her heels.

After only a few minutes, Sara knew she was on the verge of getting another orgasm. She timed it so that when Daniel came again, shoving a new load into her pussy, her toes squeezed and she shook with him in unison. The plowed woman squealed as waves of thick jizz coated her birth canal. She rode out her second orgasm acutely aware that she may be ovulating. Her slim legs rested on his hips, flexing her thighs and milking his cum into her body. She had always been highly fertile. When Sara and her husband tried for kids, she had always become pregnant very quickly. Now older, with her kids grown, she was unsure whether her ability to conceive had changed. For all she knew, Daniel and her could be making a baby. Sara stayed tacked on the wall, catching her breath. She hugged his muscular shoulders not wanting to let go. As she looked at him, their faces inches apart, Daniel didn't say anything. A scary feeling crept through Sara as she clung to him. She felt his power over her. He could do anything to her in this moment, and she wouldn't fight him. Her mind numbed as she leaned in and kissed him tenderly on his mouth. Daniel smiled and released her, letting her slide her feet to the floor. She felt wobbly as he withdrew his cock. Before gravity drew the cum from her pussy, Daniel slipped the panties back up Sara's thighs. Her dress fell back over her legs when he stepped back. She looked like an undone housewife, but her appearance didn't give away that they had just fucked. Her knees trembled as she felt her crotch drench her panties in Daniel's cum. She wondered how her underwear would smell as the juices soaked and crusted together. His cock was still hard and she stared at it. She had an urge to reach out and caress it. Her pussy felt empty, and she wanted to feel him inside her again. The spell broke when he pulled up his boxers, hiding his long snake. She realized she had to get out of Daniel apartment right away, otherwise she might never leave.

"I need to go now. My kids will be home soon." Sara mumbled. She knelt down to pick up some of the groceries that had spilled out from the bags.

She was grateful as Daniel knelt down to help her. She was no longer afraid of him, but she did fear her own sanity. Part of her mind begged for Daniel to ask her to stay with him. They stood up with the bags, and Sara smiled like a schoolgirl. Daniel opened the door and she could only mumble a goodbye as she slipped past him and onto the landing. He watched from the doorway as she descended the staircase. She looked up and smiled at him again, not trusting herself to say anything.

Once downstairs, out of Daniel's strong, masculine influence, she put down the bags, checked her clothes, and tried to untangle her hair. She checked her faint reflection in the glass of the front door and was surprised with how happy she looked.

She shuffled quickly through the yard, to the sidewalk, and towards home. When she reached her house, she sighed, thankful that she hadn't run into any neighbors. Placing her bags on the kitchen table, she unpacked them quickly and thought about making a beeline for the shower. She was so sticky and reeked of sweat and juices from lovemaking. While walking home, sperm leaked profusely from her pussy and she assumed her panties were more liquid than cloth at this point. Her indecent condition didn't bother her that much. She was strangely satisfied and flirted with waiting until her kids came home before washing up. The melted ice cream went into the garbage, and so did some of the other frozen stuff that had thawed out. When she had dropped the bags, the eggs had shattered so she had to dump them too.

The trashcan became full. She replaced the bag with an empty one, not wanting anyone to wonder about the smashed goods. Sara lingered for a bit. She did not want to get into the shower just yet, beginning to like how sticky and smelly she was. Learning to tie the trash bag, she felt a new gush of cum well out of her pussy. It was the last straw. She could feel the supersaturated cloth between her legs swish with dribbling juices. Soon drops would start falling onto the carpet and wood flooring. Sara made her way to the shower. She felt there was still plenty of Daniel's sperm deep inside her.

Sara buried the smelly dress and soiled panties deep in the closet hamper. Her pussy felt tender to the touch after peeling off the panties. Once in the shower, she attended to cleaning the chafed, red pubic area. The water flowing down her hair and back felt amazing. She rubbed her body, feeling more sensitive than she could ever remember. When she finally stepped out and looked in the full-length mirror, she felt confident with the person staring back. If nothing else, Daniels fascination with her body made her feel that she was not as dull as she once believed. She cupped her breasts and lifted them, seeing faint marks from where Daniel's mouth and hands had left impressions.

The front door slammed downstairs and she quickly rushed to the bedroom, throwing on a clean pair of panties, shorts, bra and T-shirt. Then she walked downstairs to greet her children. Her husband came home an hour later. Sara went into her normal routine of making dinner. She was exhausted by the time she went to bed that evening. Despite the shower, she found herself switching panties a couple more times whenever more of Daniel's seed seeped from her cunt. Not once, since her husband had come home did she felt guilty. Nor did she even consider confessing her intercourse with another man.

The following day, Sara discovered that her driving license was missing from her wallet. At first, she was perplexed, but then it struck her that Daniel must have taken it. She realized that he could have looked in her handbag when she went to the bathroom. It was upsetting, surely, but she wasn't overly concerned. Until her car was out of the shop she wouldn't need her license.

She thought of how mad she would get if her husband had snooped around in her purse. Daniel was a different type of man. It would do no good getting upset with him. He was going to do his own thing. Sara tried not to think about it. She also tried to dismiss any ideas concerning her ovulation cycle. It had been awhile since her last period, but she wasn't going to let that worry her. One night she dreamt of her husband driving her to the hospital. Looking down, she saw her belly was distended. When she awoke she couldn't get the thought of carrying Daniel's child out of her head.

Days passed, and sex with Daniel becoming more and more of a memory. On Saturday, her husband made love to her. It was awful when he entered her. She could only stare at the ceiling as he humped her, wishing she was anywhere else in the world. When she thought of Daniel she got wet to her husband's glee. The dry pain diminished, but she was still incredibly grateful when it was over. As her husband collapsed, Sara could not help but think how it had felt lying, holding, and kissing Daniel after fucking. She felt her nipples stiffen and it made her stomach flutter. Quietly she got up from bed, careful not to make any spots on the sheets. She went into the bathroom and washed herself thoroughly, rinsing away all traces of her husband's inadequate seed.

The original calm that had accompanied Sara after her first orgasms began to drift away. She could not really put her finger on why, but she was feeling tense. Maybe reality was sinking in about the possibility of pregnancy. She didn't feel pregnant, but she knew there was a chance Daniel had knocked her up, especially if black seed was as potent as she had heard. Daniel's sperm was completely different than her husband's. It had been a lot denser and stickier, and she had received three massive loads of it. The morning after, she could still smell his scent on her. She wondered if her period would come in the next few days. Sometimes, she found herself wistfully sitting and looking out toward the street in the direction where Daniel lived.

It was during one of these instances that Daniel actually called. She didn't ask how he got her number... She didn't care. She had gotten her car back from the repair shop the day before, and she needed her license. Daniel must have known this, because he told her to stop by his place at 10 the next morning. This was after her husband would leave for work and her kids would be at school.

She swallowed as she hung up, but shook her head. She told herself that she was just going to Daniel's place to pick up her driving license. That evening, Sara made dinner for her family and didn't mention anything to her husband. She slept well, and had pleasant dreams. In the morning, when her husband was leaving, she told him she would probably be out all day. As the words came out, she wondered why she had said all day. It would not take long to pick up her license from Daniel's place and she had not planned to do anything particular afterwards. She had even canceled her lunch appointment with her friend, Justine. Sara showered and washed carefully, shaving her legs, armpits, and bikini line. She put on makeup and even a hint of perfume, which she very rarely did.

Sara tried not to think there was anything special about going to Daniel's while she selected clothes. However, she sported a new pair of silk panties instead of her usual cotton ones. The summer dress she chose was simple, elegant, and fit her tightly. It outlined and accentuated her generous hips, chest, and slim waist. Instead of wearing her usual comfortable shoes, she put on a pair with heels.

Sara checked herself in the bathroom mirror, and then once again by the mirror near the front door. She hesitated and wondered if she should switch into a less provocative outfit, but decided she didn't have time. Daniel would obviously notice her, but he would notice her anyway so it didn't matter, she justified.

Her bra had been a present from her friend, Justine. Justine had no use for it since it was meant for a person with larger breasts. Sara felt it was an awkward gift, but accepted it knowing she would never wear the slinky thing. But today she had tried it on and was surprised how huge it made her breasts look. She knew if her husband saw her wearing it he would say she looked like a cheap slut.

Sara stood looking at the bra for a long time. She knew Daniel liked her breasts and if she kept the bra on, maybe he would appreciate it. After some hesitation, she nodded at her reflection. The way she looked wasn't exactly her taste, but she felt sure Daniel would like it. She looked different somehow, more alive, somehow more female. She was conscious about her large chest, feeling like she would die of embarrassment if she met someone she knew, but a little excited by the thought.