Gone Fishing

Story Info
Kim's Confession of Infidelity and Fishing.
1.6k words
2.85
32.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kim and I've been married for 26 years to a wonderful man who loves and cares for me deeply. I do love him in return and that will never change but I have a confession that I just have to get off my chest.

Just a few weeks ago my husband and I were reminiscing about our life and how we have come so far in 26 years. We then got on the subject of people we dated before we were married. My mind went straight to my very first love, Doug. 

Doug was a handsome young man with a smile that would warm my heart. He was smart, witty, and could charm the pants off any girl he came across. And that included me at the tender age of... well, I was young, when I enthusiastically allowed him to take my virginity.

As we were discussing my old beaus my husband brought up Doug. I said, "okay, what about him?" Acting as if he was the furthest thing from my mind. He asked if I new what happened to him and suggested that I should make contact with him. I have to admit I was a bit shocked at his proposal seeing as how he knew we were pretty serious at one time. My husband said that to prove that he trusted me I should try to be friends with him on social media. After we talked about it for a bit I reluctantly agreed.

A short time later I was on Facebook checking my newsfeed when I decided to look Doug up. After a quick search his page came up and I started looking through his pictures. As soon as I saw him my heart melted. All those old feelings I had so many years ago came flooding back in a rush. As I looked at his pictures I found myself wanting him badly. It felt so naughty to be thinking such thing for a loyal, faithful wife of 26 years but there was no denying the ache in my heart and the wetness of my pussy.

I didn't want to just come out and ask him to be friends. That might be too aggressive so I decided to just like one of his posts and see where that lead. To my surprise, in a mere 20 minutes Doug had sent me a friend request. I couldn't believe that he had got back to me so quickly. Could he be as eager as I was to reconnect?

Within about an hour Doug had sent me a message through messenger and I was trying to drum up the courage to answer him. When I finally did he put me at ease with his politeness. He seemed to still be quite the charmer. We chatted for the rest of the night on messenger all the while my husband was completely okay with our catching up session. We chatted on and off for a day or two and we were basically making small talk when I decided to bring up times when we were intimate. My God I felt so naughty. I was going to take this thing to a whole new level. But how to bring it up. I finally got my courage up and asked, "whatever happened to that old Buick of yours?" You see, it was in the Buick that I so willingly lost my virginity. He replied that he had sold it years ago, but that opened the door to a whole world of sexual discussion that made my heart and my pussy ache for him. 

One of our intimate times we discussed were when I would go fishing with him. The way things happened was he would fish and I would lay in the sun in my bikini. I loved it when I would catch him watching me, distracting him from his attempt at fishing. I remember one time we were at the lake in a somewhat remote area. I remember turning on my stomach on the towel laid out on the ground where I was getting pretty hot sunbathing. I lifted up my ass just enough for him to get a peek at my pretty little pink pussy lips. Before long he threw his rod and reel onto the ground and quickly made his way to me to get a better look.

As he stood there behind me I raised my ass even higher like a sexual offering. I needed him in my pussy. He unzipped his shorts releasing the strain on his fully erect pulsating cock. He wasted no time shoving it in me right there on the lake. Anybody could have driven or walked by and seen us. But I didn't care. He was absolutely pounding me when he stopped, said it was time. So I moved real quick to position with my open and eager mouth in front of his hard dick. His dick began twitching and I knew it was my cue to take his cock in my mouth to suck him dry. He was my King. I would do anything he wanted.

So I was surprised when one day we were texting each other when Doug mentioned that he wanted to go fishing. He said that he would actually be near where I lived on a short fishing day trip. I knew right then what he was doing, he wanted me. I felt so empowered. I love my husband but man this felt so naughty. At first I didn't know what to say to Doug but, deep down, I knew what I wanted to do. Should I give in or should I tell my husband?

It was a Wednesday at about 4pm when I began getting ready for my walk/ jog. I had just finished work for the day but was energized. I kissed my husband on the cheek and made my way to the park which is within walking distance to our house. I made my way through a field, down a wooded trail, then to the paved walking trail that is about a quarter mile all the way around. I walked around one time then noticed in the parking lot was my ride. Doug had pulled in the lot in his bright red truck. I walked up to him and saw that unmistakable smile of his and I new there was no turning back for me. We had made this plan days earlier when we realized that just talking about our special times together would not be enough. We knew what we wanted.

In the truck I noticed he had changed but He was still as handsome as ever. His hair was a little thinner, was a little heavier, but he was the same Doug. My Doug. I didn't know where we were going but as he headed to the lake, I had an idea.

We pulled into that spot where we went fishing so many years ago but things had changed. Where we had once secretly had spontaneous sex was now a parking lot. But it was empty so we decided to park and talk. Nervously we seemed to cover some of the same old stories we had chatted about in the days before. I could tell he was eager to move on to "other things" so I scooted closer to him on the bench seat in the truck. His smile widened and I noticed the beginning of a bulge through his shorts. I reached over to rub his dick to put him at ease and we began to kiss. I couldn't believe how far I had actually come.

I'm actually cheating on my husband. It felt so wrong but I was beyond excited. He started unbuttoning my shirt while still kissing me. Through my bra he began rubbing my tits commenting how large they had become. He quickly unclasped the back of my bra and he seemed to worship my enormous tits. He took my nipple in his mouth and appeared to be in ecstasy. I wanted to please him. I needed his cock in my mouth. It had been so many years but we moved together like we had never been away from each other. I got his pants unzipped and his dick flung out and I gasped. I took his precum glistening head in my mouth and bobbed up and down like a good girl.

He was moaning and I knew he wouldn't last. I stopped and finished taking my clothes off. I didn't care if anybody saw me. I had to have his dick in me. I proceeded to get on all fours facing the passenger door. He followed cue and mounted me from behind. And there, just like all those years ago he was pounding the fuck out of me. I was loud. He was groaning. His breath quickened and his thrusts slowed. I new he was about to cum. I turned around, placed my opened eager mouth over his dick and he pumped cum over and over in my mouth filling it up. Instead of swallowing right away I opened my mouth and showed him his accomplishment. Then swallowed it down proudly. 

We went back to kissing and putting our clothes back on. The deed had been done. I had to get back and quick. He got me back to the park and I kissed him one last time telling him that I was looking forward to our next fishing trip. He gave me that heart melting grin as I shut the truck door and headed home. As I walked on the trail all I could think about was him pounding me. I went inside the house and gave my husband a long wet tongue writhing kiss. If he only knew.