All Comments on 'Gone Fishing'

by Boris325

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course her husband knew! No husband is THAT stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and to the point. Very concise as to what you wanted to say. Thank you

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

That's why Facebook figures in about 60% of divorces and half of all criminal conspiracies. It's a useless waste of ions processing.

.

Any woman who could flip so suddenly is either, (a.) a cheater already, or (b.) a narcissist or a budding sociopath. This line proves what an unworthy, cold-blooded person the wife is: 'My husband said that to prove that he trusted me I should try to be friends with him on social media'. I know you were trying to be clever, flirty and ironic, but wife and Doug came off as despicable persons. Nobody likes a story like this. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very cheap whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This seemed like a story where the husband sets the wife up to challenge her fidelity. Instead, she simply sees it as a good idea and ducks him. Okay? What's the point? Trailer trash is predictable?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

hope the bitch gets caught

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So a confession to whom, apparently not your husband. Prepared to flush 26 years of marriage to a wonderful man down the toilet. What a wonderful Loving Wife !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CRAP

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I love Facebook, Not!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You picked the username as Boris? Why? Also the wife doesn’t love her husband and doesn’t really regret what she did. She will carry on fucking Doug and Cucking her unwilling husband. So just another skank and cuck story. Nothing new here. I hope they don't have kids. And is this really the first time she fucked around? And writer never write a cuck snd skank story with "I am happily married and LOVE my husband..." no one ever believes it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there are continuing chapters to come...Well done story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

25 years hiding she was a cheating whore and hiding she had no respect for her husband! 1*

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

Thank you for your contribution. You can stop right here and walk away. We don't need any more thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing like a new name trolling this group. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid cow, of course he knew. He set it all up so he can divorce her old fat wrinkled ass and be with his ten years younger new girlfriend.

Dumb cunt.

Captcha

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

Well she sure pulled one on her husband. Way for her to fool him into thinking he should trust her as she proved she is to not be trusted. What a gutter slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was the idiot who told. you to reconnect with him, so tell him you slutted yourself with your old boyfriend. What husband sends his wife to another man? What wife would go? Terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another unfaithful wife who has absolutely does not deserve to be married. Funny when the guy figures it out and dumps her he doesn’t stay on the market long while the woman goes on date after date paying for the night by getting fucked by the guy she goes out with

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Sickening, in more ways than one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad cheaters, the divorce wont be long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Turns out he did know. He had followed her and saw her infidelity. He got photos and destroyed her in court. She was devastated to realize the consequences of her actions. Doug was blindsided one day at the bar. His legs and balls were broken with a bat. He would always walk with a cane and his cock would never work. Authority’s questioned the husband but they could never connect him to the crime. The husband later remarried to a woman that adores him and would never cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do ANY of these husbands in LW have any synaptic activity?

Are we looking at a group that is dead from the neck up yet is still alive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Just another common cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange short story. I really don't know any coupe who would just sit around and when they talk about their past together and how they have spent over 20 years together would then go and bring up past dates and lovers. Just does not seam right. I would think the conversation would then go to maybe the kids or their future as in retirement plans or how close they are to the dream they shared or actually achieved. But to go to who they dated before? And then for a guy to ask his wife to reconnect with her prior lover as a means to show HIS trust?

This does sound like a test where he wants to divorce her so he knows something OR it is his way to share his wife but he wanted it to be all on her where he doesn't come out and say he is a pussy that wants a shared wife.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

The husband baited the hook telling her it was ok the contact her ex. He knew something was up with her. He was the one fishing. The idiots took the bait and got caught. Now hubby is free to look up his first and better love on social media.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the stuff. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the way these stories always start out with how much the wife loves her husband. He's a great guy, but the wife has no problem putting the horns to him. lol 1*

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Very well done. Scarcely a single word gaff. PLEASE do not judge your own work by the 21 out of 22 commenters that dissed your story! There is this faithful tranch of idiots that spend a lot of time on LW just expecting to find, AND to read, what they call 'cuckold' stories so that they can comment and tell you how bad your story was and how they know of a state where having sex outside of marriage is grounds for divorce (wake up imbeciles). Please DO keep writing and keep on posting in LW which is where the audience it. Focus on the fact tha 6 people have already Followed you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And I was thinking he followed her and watched it all while rubbing out his own orgasm. And yeah, he was taking photos all along and used them to get his wife to fuck his friends, all while he watched. Some people do like to watch, after all.

katibkatibover 1 year ago

No drama here unless husband finds out and reacts negatively. Rated 3 at best.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

And then your husband finds your messenger history and divorces your ass so you can fuck dude all you want but the love and respect you once had will never return. I mean maybe you'll get some form of it one day down the road, but it will never be as strong or as pure as it once had been. Worse yet, she will know that she doesn't deserve that kind of love or respect now.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Part 2

Hubby finds out, divorce ensues, turns out Doug is married so his wife is informed and he’s facing divorce. Doug is pissed at Kim and distances himself from her in an attempt to save his marriage. Kim finds herself divorced and alone in a one bedroom apartment looking for a low level job.

Cheating is not worth it she discovers.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I do love him in return and that will never change but I have a confession that I just have to get off my chest.

Ok, we all know thats NOT the case and you need to make another pen name Naked, because you sucked with this one like you do with every other one you use.

BTW as you know your closet buddy Odoreater will suck whatever dick you put to word. Doesnt make you good but it says so much about mister "Im not gay but I love chowing down on other dudes cum".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One might say she had a good reason to go home to her husband smelling like fish. The odious folks who embrace cuckoldry should be happy with this attempt at telling an intriguing tale. But really there's not much too it. Her cheating was telegraphed at the very start. Maybe her husband is setting up her fall because he's looking for a valid reason to divorce her? Maybe he is documenting her Facebook messages and tracking her phone. Perhaps he has cloned it and is seeing and hearing everything she texts or says? And that will be...the rest of the story!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Use the cheating cunt for bait. Odiouser, maybe if the 21 out of 22 comments are in agreement then they’re right about the story and you are wrong.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hubby encouraged it, and should have known where it would lead. so he either accepts it, or not.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

A fine, quick naughty story. We thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoring cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Odiouser approves a story you know it's TRASH. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another new SHIT author joins the LW category, as if we didn't have enough of them already. Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odiouser calls readers idiots. Maybe he should look in the mirror more often. 1* for anything that "idiot" approves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should’ve filled your pussy to the brim with cum. That way you could walk home feeling it run down your legs. Then hopefully your belly would start to swell in about a month.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Sorry no stars

This is the garbage that fuels divorces and the husband didn't encourge the sex just her contacting the idiot fakebook, nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only grace would b if husband set it up to photograph and dump the cheating cunt.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Another wife who thinks her husband's love entitled her to cheat. If there's a 2nd chapter I hope she's in the street and a cat at home to warm her nights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

New meaning to wimp=doom. The annihilation of man and his social worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid wimp of a husband; he almost instructed her to cocky old him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoris325@Boris325
6 Followers
Had a strange up-bringing compared to most. Grew up in the 80's in LA (Lower Alabama).