Gone Fishing! Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife experiences all she missed saving herself for marriage!
7.3k words
3.66
36.9k
29
46

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a CUCKOLD story! If you don't like cuckold stories and chose to comment and vote, at least have the "BALLS" to comment with your user name, and not hide behind the anonymous button. I only delete anonymous pussies comments!

Chapter. 2

In The Morning Light

Lori woke to bright sunshine on her face as she stretched and realized that she had slept alone last night.

She sprung out of bed and found Kyle on the couch, asleep in his boxers, with a half-dozen empty beer cans scattered on the coffee table. Lori glared at her husband as she shoved his leg with her foot to awaken him.

He slowly came too and perked up at the sight of her sexy sheer pink teddy.

"Fuck... Did I ever miss out last night," Kyle said in a droll, hungover voice.

"Yeah, you sure did. I was hoping you would teach me some of the things you learned from those sluts you whored around with in college!" she gouged.

Kyle didn't know just how to take that, but his morning wood had taken notice of his gorgeous wife, and he had to force himself not to reach for it.

"How about a good-morning kiss there, beautiful?" he asked.

Lori kissed him with a fiery passion that should have burnt down the cabin. She sucked, nibbled, and teased his lips with her tongue until he let her in. Then they passionately explored each other's mouths, battling over who was going to suck who's tongue, driving Kyle wild. Lori reached for the tent in his boxers, and his cock was as stiff as she had ever felt it. Although, Lori thought to herself, she had never had another cock to compare it to.

Still, she seriously considered straddling him right there on the sofa. But then she thought, no, if he wanted to have sex with me, then he would have come to bed when I offered last night, as she squeezed his cock until he winced, let go, and spun on her heels.

"I'll make us some breakfast," Lori coldly announced as she lifted the back of her teddy, showed him her pantiless ass and sashayed away.

His hopes that Lori had gotten over being mad at him for something Kyle couldn't do anything about were dashed. But then he had a slightly more pressing issue as he grabbed his enlarged member and headed to the bathroom, hoping he could take a piss before his bladder exploded.

After a few minutes of splashing cold water over his boner while he thought about his grandmother naked, he was able to get the image of Lori's sashaying ass out of his head and take a piss. Then he grabbed his Dopp kit, did his morning routine, got dressed, and came out for breakfast, not sure what to expect.

Lori sat waiting at the small square table. She had made bacon with sunny-side-up eggs and toast, and he could not help but notice her splayed legs and fiery red bush on full display as he pulled out his chair and sat. Kyle could tell by the sour look on her face this wasn't for his pleasure. She was just making sure he got a good look at what he had missed out on last night and what he wouldn't be getting any of. Any time soon!

Kyle tried to lighten the mood with witty conversation and reminded her that they were going fishing on one of the best largemouth bass lakes in the country. Lori listened but seemed rather disinterested as they ate, and at one point, her right hand disappeared below the table.

Before long, her eyes fluttered closed as her head tipped back, mouth agape. Kyle had no doubt about what she was doing as her moans went from tiny whines to outright gasps. But unlike Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally, Lori was not faking it.

He could hear the wet sloshing as she rapidly fingered herself and came with a resounding crescendo of howling moans. Then Lori leaned forward, put her left hand in front of her face, and beckoned Kyle to come closer with a wicked smile.

Kyle cautiously leaned closer as Lori brought her hand from under the table and flipped him off with her glistening middle finger. Then she bobbled her head with a smug, how do you like me now loser look on her face as she waved it under his nose.

Until that moment, he never thought Lori could be so cruel, and his heart was splitting in two. Kyle was sure he had lost her to some twisted revenge fantasy that she had gleaned from one of those extreme sex blogs she reads.

Kyle stood and walked away before Lori could see the tears welling in his eyes.

"If you want to go fishing, be at the dock in thirty minutes," he choked out as he opened the door and left without looking back. He jumped in his truck and headed for the boat launch. It was about a five-minute walk from the cabin, so Lori would have plenty of time to clean herself up and get to the dock if she wanted to go fishing.

Kyle had the boat idling in their slip when Lori strolled up and stood there with her hands on her hips and a combative look on her face. She had on a bright tropical print wraparound dress that was very sexy on her. But it wasn't exactly (a day on the lake) fishing attire.

"Are you going fishing?" she asked.

"I thought we were going fishing?" Kyle countered.

"I want this argument settled now!" she sternly stated.

"What do you want from me, Lori?" Kyle asked in despair.

"I think you know Kyle. Don't make me say it," Lori growled through clenched teeth.

Kyle was at his wit's end. He knew she wanted him to give her Carte-blanche to experience other men. Then Kyle thought to himself, why sugarcoat it. She wants to whore around the way she has convinced herself that he did before they ever met, no less.

Kyle had thought about things long and hard last night before he fell asleep on the couch. And as much as it would hurt him to do it, he knew he would have to set her free and hope she came back to him, like in that quote by (Richard Bach).

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were."

But Kyle wasn't going to give Lori Carte-blanche without some stipulations.

"I was really hoping it didn't come to this. But here we are," Kyle said solemnly, then bucked-up and laid things out for Lori.

"I'm going to give you three choices," Kyle said as plainly as he could through the twisting lump in his throat.

"First, you can drop this whole thing, and we will never speak of it again," Kyle stated, then paused, hoping that he need not continue.

"I'm listening," Lori said as she looked at him dubiously.

"Second, I will grant you a hall pass to fuck anybody you want while we are here, on our anniversary vacation!" he jabbed, hoping to stir up some guilt. "This is a one-time offer, and the second we leave, that's it. And we will never speak of it again."

Kyle paused, really hoping he didn't have to say the third choice out loud. But Lori had shown no reaction to his desperate attempt to reach her, and it seemed inevitable.

"And my third choice?" she asked with snide impatience.

That was just enough disrespect to overcome the pain that was desperately trying to stop him from saying the words.

"You can turn around and start walking... And don't look back!" Kyle choked out, then quickly turned away so Lori wouldn't see him cry as the words reverberated in his head and broke his heart.

Lori knew Kyle had put a lot of thought into, and meant what he said. She loved her husband dearly and hated to see him in so much pain, but she had already made her decision, and Kyle was right. This wasn't about what had happened in their lives after that day in the coffee shop. It was about all the things she missed being a good girl, keeping her legs closed, ignoring all her friends who kept telling her how great sex was!

"I'll take the hall pass," Lori declared as if she was ordering a grilled cheese sandwich at a diner.

As much as it hurt him to hear the love of his life say that, it was better than the third choice; and what he had expected. Then Kyle wiped his eyes and pulled himself together, taking solace in the fact that they were at a fishing resort full of mostly older couples and old buddy's who were here on their yearly 'get-away from their wifes' fishing trips.

Oh, Kyle was sure that if Lori put on the charm, some of those old fishing trip bachelor's would be more than happy to throw her a bone. Then he felt a smile cross his lips for the first time since the drive here as he thought to himself, that is if they brought their viagra!

Lori knew the odds of finding a hot stud to fuck her senseless at this fishing resort out in the middle of nowhere weren't very good. But she had got what she wanted, and even if Lori didn't find anyone who wanted to fuck her, she was still going to have some fun.

Though it was obvious Kyle had been crying, Lori saw the hint of a smile on his face when he turned to look at her. She really did want to go fishing with him and hoped the special outfit she bought for the occasion would cheer Kyle up as she slowly loosened the tie of her wraparound dress.

Kyle took note with wide-eyed shock and scanned the area to see if anyone was around, sure his wife was about to get naked on the dock and go on the hunt for cock!

Then Lori yanked the tie, dropped her dress, and smiled brightly.

Kyle conceded that she wasn't completely naked in her neon green micro bikini! But then his eyes zeroed in on her crotch, and he stared in disbelief.

Lori knew why Kyle had that dumbfounded look on his face as she brought her hand to her crotch and pulled the narrow 'token' triangle of neon green fabric aside.

Kyle was stunned as he stared at her perfect shaven pink rose, with her excited button pushing past its hood, below a red neatly trimmed half-inch wide runway.

Lori let the thin strip of fabric snap back, straightened the neon green dental floss around her waist, and arranged the crotch so that it covered her pussy lips. Barely!

He couldn't help but notice the change in her attitude when she took the hall pass. It was like flipping a light switch, but Kyle was under no illusion that she had forgiven him, and he knew Lori would jump on the first opportunity to use her hall pass.

"Let's go fishing," she said, sounding happy for the first time since her blow-up in the truck.

Kyle was still trying to process giving his wife carte-blanche for a week, and it took a moment to register what she said. Then he held out his hand and helped Lori aboard. The boat wobbled a bit, and he grabbed a handful of bare ass to steady her, purely by accident, of course.

Lori lifted the front seat, retrieved the SPF 50 sunscreen, and handed it to Kyle. Then turned her back to him, gathered her hair, and held it up out of the way. Her porcelain skin burns easily, and Kyle was always more than happy to lotion her body. Besides, it was more than likely the only way he would get his hands on her for the next week.

Kyle squirted some in his palm and warmed the lotion between his hands. He started at her shoulders, then carefully worked up her neck to the hairline and gently covered her earlobes. He warmed more lotion and continued down her back, enjoying the feel of her supple smooth skin under his hands.

When Kyle got to the small of her back, he half-considered leaving a tramp-stamp-shaped void in lotion so she would have a burning reminder of him when she was on her back getting fucked by some random stranger! But then his hands continued to tenderly work in the sunscreen the way they always had.

Next, he got a little handsy as he lotioned her ass and tried not to laugh at the absurdly tiny neon green strings that constituted the T-back of her bikini. When Kyle finished the back of her legs, Lori spun and held out her arms. Kyle grabbed the lotion, stood, and noticed how hard her nipples were. When he looked up, she was staring at the bulge in his shorts with an evil grin.

Lori knew how crazy this was making Kyle, and just thinking about how much his more than week-old, pent-up, blue-balls must hurt made her nipples hard and her pussy wet.

Kyle ignored his aching blue-balls and started at her shoulders. He worked his way down each arm, caressing her hands and interlacing their fingers with a squeeze as he finished. Lori closed her eyes, and Kyle caught a glimpse of the beautiful innocent soul he had married. Then he carefully applied the sunscreen to her face as tears streamed down his.

He wiped his eyes with his shoulders before Lori opened hers and quickly moved on to her chest. She could do the rest herself, but he was sure she would much rather watch him squirm and suffer.

Kyle started under her chin, worked his way around her neck, and grasped a little too tight, earning him a beady-eyed glare. He moved lower, cautiously applying lotion over the crests of her full breasts, around the sides, working his fingers under the tiny green strings.

"Don't be shy, hubby. I wouldn't want you to miss a spot. Who knows? This bikini top might just fall off while we're fishing," Lori said sarcastically.

Kyle took the hint, put a big squirt of lotion on his hands, and without warming it, slipped his fingers under the tiny neon green triangles of her bikini top. He felt her already hard nipples spring to full bullet status as she shivered and tensed. But to his surprise, Lori didn't protest as he groped her tits and rolled her nipples under his palms while he liberally applied the sunscreen. Her eyes started to close as a low shuddering breath escaped her lips, then Lori grabbed his wrists and held his hands still.

"Okay, that's good enough, hubby," she purred. "Now finish up, and try to save a little lotion for yourself."

He moved his still covered hands down her hard belly, out over the high curves of her hips, up her sides, and swiped them over her tits to collect the last bit of excess lotion before starting down her belly again. He ran his finger along and under the dental floss waistband of her bikini until it was time to reload.

Kyle warmed more lotion, then continued under the waistline of her bikini and worked out over the width of her hips, being sure to overlap the work he had done from behind. Then Lori put her hands on her hips and closely watched Kyle as he worked toward the narrow neon green triangle in her crotch. When he got within a hair's breadth of it, she disapprovingly cleared her throat. Kyle skirted away and began to work down her inner thighs.

Lori lifted one leg onto the seat and then the other, so he could cover everything from her knees to her perfect little piggies. Kyle thought he was finished when Lori pushed on his head and set him back on his haunches. Then she sat in front of him and spread her legs.

"I think you missed a spot," Lori said with a sultry lilt as she pulled up on the tiny strings of her bikini bottoms and made the narrow, neon green triangle all but disappear between her wet engorged pussy lips.

Kyle was already feeling a little sick to his stomach from the throbbing ache in his groin, and her display had sent him into visual overload. He clutched at his crotch as he doubled over in pain, much to Lori's delight.

"What's the matter, hubby? Your balls, a little full," Lori crowed, then a chorus of wicked cackles rolled off her tongue.

It was clear to Kyle that Lori had been reading about and watching a much more diverse mix of sexual genres than he could have ever imagined!

"Well... Come on, finish the job, hubby. I wanna go fishing!" Lori chided.

Kyle shakily put more sunscreen on the tips of his finger and cautiously raised his hands to her crotch. Lori took his wrists and guided his fingertips into the tender creases on either side of her pussy lips, then let go with an approving smile.

The throbbing pain in his groin was almost overwhelming as he gently rubbed the lotion into the sensitive creases. Lori giggled and twitched, causing his right hand to brush along the edge of her wet engorged pussy lip, leaving behind a blob of excess sunscreen. Lori scowled, snatched his ear, and pulled his face close to her pussy.

"Did I say you could touch my pussy," she growled. The sight and smell of her hot pussy, so close, sent a new wave of pain through his groin.

"Uh... S-s-sorry," Kyle stuttered.

Lori brought her other hand to her crotch and smeared the blob over her pussy lips, teasing and spreading them as she twisted his ear harder and drew him closer. Then she let go, shoved his forehead, and sent Kyle flailing backward. He landed on his ass with his back against the console as Lori spun the swivel seat and faced forward without bothering to straighten the crotch of her bikini.

"Let's go fishing," she said matter of factly.

Kyle gathered himself, stood, and quickly slathered sunscreen on his nose, ears, forearms, and from his knees to his shorts. Then he unmoored the boat and made his way out of the marina. As soon as Kyle cleared the dock, he gunned the engine and headed across the lake. There were actually miles of interconnected lakes, so there were almost endless coves to fish. Lori waved as they passed some occupied coves, just hoping that someone would take notice of her, for all intents and purposes, naked tits and long flowing red hair.

Most were too busy fishing to notice a boat speeding across the lake, but when a couple of guys waved back with big smiles, Kyle actually felt proud.

He finally found a good spot, cut the engine, and coasted into a secluded cove ringed with lily pads and cattail reeds. Lori got the first hit and pulled in a nice largemouth bass.

"How about strip-fishing?" she asked with a Cheshire grin.

Kyle was all for that, even though, as much as he hated to admit it, Lori was a better fisherman than him.

"Sure, I could use some sun," he said as he pulled off his shirt, sure he would be naked soon enough.

It was late afternoon when they got hungry and decided to head back. Lori had lost her top during the game while Kyle sat naked next to his shoes, socks, underwear, shorts, and the shirt he had peeled off, knowing it wouldn't matter anyway.

Kyle grabbed his shorts and started to put them on.

"Uh... just a minute there, buster! Aren't you forgetting something?" She playfully chided.

"Yeah, okay," he replied and tossed his shorts back on the pile. They had agreed to wear whatever they had left on, back to the dock.

He loved the idea of Lori riding back to the dock topless. But Kyle wasn't so sure if it was a good idea for him to show up nude, and he hoped there was no one around when they returned.

As Kyle pulled out of the cove, Lori stood and leaned back against the console. She was going to make sure everyone got a good look at her tits on their way back.

Kyle enjoyed the breeze over his concealed nakedness behind the console as Lori enthusiastically waved at everyone they saw. Most of the fishermen paid her no mind, but a few took notice and enthusiastically waved back. When they passed by one of the big party pontoons that regularly cruise the chain of lakes, Lori received mixed reviews. Sunglasses were raised and lowered, and the men were very appreciative, but their girlfriends and wives were not! Kyle was actually amused by her antics, and on some level, had accepted her week of freedom.

When they got to the dock, Kyle was relieved to see no one around. Lori slipped on her Bikini top and moored the boat while Kyle got dressed. Then he grabbed the bucket with their freshly caught dinner in it, and they headed for the truck.

On the way back to the cabin, Kyle tried to suppress a chuckle as he envisioned some old woman chasing his naked wife around the fishing resort with a broom after she caught Lori with her husband. And he could just imagine how disappointed Lori would be when she figured out that those old, fishing trip bachelors weren't up for the wild sex she really wanted.

hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers