Gone Fishing! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori assumed that whatever Kyle was trying not to chuckle about was at her expense.

"And just what is so funny," she asked with an accusatory tone.

"Oh, I was just picturing you, running through the resort naked while some old lady chased you with a broom after she caught you fucking her husband," Kyle replied, snickering like 'Muttley' as he tried to hold back a full-on belly laugh.

"Ha... Ha... Very funny. But I'm sure there are a few guys here that left their fat, frumpy old wives at home and would be more than happy to fuck your hard-bodied little Hotwife!" Lori shot back with some venom.

There was a hint of humor in her voice; until that last jab, ouch! But now the gloves were off, and Kyle came back with a low blow.

"Yeah, I can picture a couple of those old guys passed out on the floor while you stand there glaring at them, frustrated and frigging yourself!" he replied.

Lori crossed her arms and gave him a side-eye glare, second-guessing how quickly she had jumped at his offer. Lori had thought Kyle gave her the hall pass, with the understanding that it was what she needed to move forward in their marriage and become the woman he knew she could be. But now, she was feeling like Kyle had played her, and her anger was quickly coming to a boil.

"Well, I have seven days to find out what I've been missing, and I'm damned well going to make the most of it," Lori huffed as Kyle pulled up to the cabin.

He parked, and as they were getting out of the truck, a black Suburban with mirror tinted windows, custom chrome hoops, and the music bumpin' pulled up to the cabin next door.

Kyle was keenly aware of Lori's micro bikini as she came around in front of the truck and stood there with great anticipation on her face. Then not one, or two, or even three, but four handsome young Hispanic men stepped out of the Suburban.

They were all wearing white wife-beaters with various official team logo athletic shorts and expensive kicks. Kyle pegged the driver as the oldest, in his early to mid-twenties, with a definite ladies-man bad-boy vibe. The youngest looked barely eighteen, and the other two were somewhere in between.

The bad boy immediately noticed Lori, and they all swiveled their gaze in her direction like a pack of wolves homing in on their prey.

"Hey, Holmes. Momma's HOT!" the bad boy called out, followed by an almost ear-piercing cat-call from one of the other young men.

"Daaaaaaamn!" the youngest drawled out as he grabbed his crotch and yanked at his junk.

Kyle turned to see Lori arched up on her tiptoes, chest out, head cocked slightly with a wanton smile. He stared at the two tiny neon green triangles, suspended in mid-air atop her rock-hard bullets as she girlishly waggled her body at the young men. Kyle wanted to grab Lori, throw her in the truck (to hell with the boat and their stuff), take off, and never look back. But he had made the rules, and he knew if he tried to change them now, choice three would be back on the table.

Then Kyle looked back at the men to see the oldest and obvious leader thumbing towards the young men's cabin.

"Let the nice people alone, vatos, and get the coolers inside," he said. They started unloading the Suburban, and the bad boy took a few steps towards Kyle and smiled friendly-like.

Lori side-stepped to Kyle and tightly wrapped her arm around his waist as she leaned her head against his arm. Kyle was surprised by her sudden affection, but he noted that Lori never broke eye contact with the bad boy.

"350?" he asked with genuine interest.

It took Kyle a second to get on the same page, considering that his head was spinning a thousand miles an hour, and he was sure 'Rod Serling' was playing some kind of cosmic joke on him.

"Uh... Na, the 350 was blown when I brought her back from Arkansas. So I shoe-horned in an LS3 with a custom overdrive 4L80," Kyle replied proudly. He could tell the bad boy was a car guy.

"Respect, Holmes. She's a beauty," he declared as he looked over the truck, but Kyle suspected the compliment was plural.

"Kyle did all the work himself," Lori giddily chimed in and smiled brightly at the bad boy.

Then the young man stepped up to Kyle and held out his hand.

"I'm Samuel. Nice to meet you, Kyle and..." he said.

"Lori," she blurted as Kyle stuck out his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Samuel," Kyle replied as the two men firmly shook hands. "You boys up here to do some fishing?" Kyle asked, doing a little fishing of his own, as he possessively put his arm around Lori's shoulders.

"Na, the mill is down for a week, maintenance and retooling. So me and the boys came up to do a little partying and blow off some steam," Samuel replied with a truckload of innuendo as he eyeballed Lori with his best bad boy smolder.

Kyle felt a shiver run through Lori. But it wasn't fear he felt in her body language as she wagged under his arm like a shy little girl.

"Hey, you nice folks like to play Euchre?" Samuel asked offhandedly.

"We sure do," Lori replied a little too eagerly.

"Well, hey, we got plenty of beer. So come on over and join the party anytime. I'm sure Pedro and David are tired of Earnest and me kicking their asses," Samuel chuckled, "and it's always good to have fresh meat in the game!" Samuel said boldly, more confident in his reading of Lori's body language and the situation.

"Yeah, we'll keep that in mind," Kyle replied with obvious disinterest before Lori had a chance to speak up again.

Samuel took the hint, nodded politely, and headed back to his cabin. Lori gave Kyle a side-eye grin and held out her hand for the key. Kyle took his arm from around her shoulders, handed it over, and Lori strolled to the door like a cat in heat!

Kyle shook his head in disbelief, desperately wanting to wake up from this nightmare, as he grabbed the bucket of fish out of the truck and took them to the cleaning table beside the cabin.

Lori climbed into the shower and let the warm water cascade over her body as she thought about what those hot young studs would do to her when she came over to play Euchre later.

She knew Kyle must be choking on the smart assed jokes he had made on their way back to the cabin. It serves him right, she thought as her hands found her hard nipples, pinching and twisting them the way she imagined those horny young men would as they groped and ravished her body. Then her hands slid down her belly to her throbbing clit as she thought about getting licked, sucked, fingered, and wildly fucked.

Lori wasn't sure why being cruel to Kyle had become such a turn-on for her, but she was half tempted to make him watch her play Euchre with those horny young studs. Then she thought better of the idea. Lori wasn't sure Kyle could handle it, and she didn't like the idea of him being outnumbered four-to-one and getting hurt if he lost his temper!

After her shower, Lori went to the bedroom, rummaged through her clothes, and decided to wear the blouse and skirt she had worn for Kyle on the way to the cabin, minus panties! When she walked out of the bedroom, Kyle had finished cleaning the fish and was cutting up potatoes. She walked up behind him, put her arms around his waist, and snuggled against his back.

"Need any help, honey," she asked with genuine affection. Yes, Lori had her hall pass, and she intended to use it. But that didn't change the fact that she loved her husband deeply.

"Sure," he replied and pointed to the zucchini and summer squash, waiting to be cut up. Lori put on an apron and helped Kyle make dinner.

They had a surprisingly pleasant conversation as they ate those tasty fresh fillets and finished off the bottle of wine Lori had opened the night before. Somehow they had avoided the elephant in the room, and Kyle even mentioned how much he liked her outfit. Then he lamented, not getting much of a chance to enjoy it on the drive up.

After dinner, they cleared the table and did the dishes together, laughing and giggling as they recounted their eventful day on the lake. Then they retired to the living room. Kyle got on his laptop and tried to ignore the thumping music from next door while he checked on some of his important clients at the accounting firm. He knew everything was in order. He was really just trying to keep his mind off the boys next door.

Lori picked up her tablet and aimlessly flipped through some blog posts. But she couldn't get her mind off of Samuel, Earnest, Pedro, and David as she hummed and moved her body to the sexy Latin pop wafting through the open windows on this beautiful evening.

It was starting to get dark when Lori swiveled her hips toward Kyle, planted her foot on the couch, and spread her knees as she cleared her throat.

Kyle looked up to see the wicked grin on her face as he peered over his readers and rolled his eyes at her pantiless display! Then Lori stood and strutted to the bathroom like she was working the room at a gentlemen's club.

Kyle had been holding out hope that after giving Lori the hall pass, just knowing she was free to do as she wished would appease her. But now his stomach rolled with the certainty that Lori intended to use her hall pass; and who she intended to use it with!

Lori braided her hair into a tight ponytail, leaving a fringe of bangs and some wispy strands to frame her face. She knew Kyle preferred her long hair, free and flowing. He loved to run his fingers through it and snussele in it. But she had decided it would just get in the way and be a nuisance tonight.

She went full-out bar-slut with her makeup as she thought about those hot young studs using her ponytail for a handle while they took turns wildly fucking her Doggystyle. Lori dug around in her makeup bag, looking for the finishing touch, then found and applied her hooker red lipstick.

When Lori stepped out of the bathroom, she saw Kyle staring blankly at his computer with a forlorn look on his face, obviously regretting his decision to give her the hall pass. Well, it's a little late for that now, Lori thought to herself as she went into the bedroom and put on the stilettos she had planned to wear for their anniversary.

Then Lori strutted into the living room and planted her stilettos on either side of Kyle's feet.

"Well, are you ready to go? I'm sure Samuel and the boys are more than ready to have some fresh meat to play with!" Lori taunted.

Kyle looked up from his computer and stared at her incredulously.

"Yeah... I didn't think you'd be man enough to watch me play Euchre with four hot young studs!" Lori cruelly chided, then put her finger under her downturned chin and waggled her body at him with a facetious poor baby pout. Then she leaned in close and puckered up for a goodbye kiss, but Kyle didn't move to kiss her.

"Are you really going to do this?" He choked out, knowing the answer but not wanting to believe it.

"Did you really fuck fifteen to twenty different sluts before you married me?" Lori shot back.

"Keyword, Lori. Before! I have only been with you since the day we met, and you know that!" Kyle implored.

"And I have only been with you... EVER!" She spat, spun on her heels, and strutted out the door.

The Boys Next Door

Lori slammed the door, pissed. Selfish little prick, she thought, convinced that Kyle had tried to pull one over on her as she strutted over to the cabin next door.

Sure, Kyle had fucked all those sluts before they met, and Lori couldn't explain why it enraged her so, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that she only had a week to make up for everything she had missed out on, being a good girl for all those years, and she was damned well going to make the most of it!

But as she stepped up to the front door and knocked, Lori suddenly felt very nervous.

Samuel opened the door and stood there, mouth agape as he looked Lori over. Then he broke into a big welcoming smile that put her at ease.

"I heard you guys have a Euchre game going and could use some fresh meat!" Lori suggestively declared, surprised by her boldness and the tingling sensation that coursed through her body as she said it.

Samuel leaned out the door with a sober look on his face. Lori thought he wanted to kiss her, but then he looked right past her.

"And your husband... Kyle?" He questioned as he scanned the area.

"Oh, he has some work stuff to do and told me to go; have a good time!" She purred, sure she hadn't fooled Samuel, and sure he didn't care.

"Well then, come on in and join the party, Mamacita!" Samuel replied slyly, letting Lori know he had no question as to why she was there.

Samuel took her hand as she stepped across the threshold into their cabin. The young men had gathered around to greet their guest, and one of them opened a beer and shoved it in her hand. Lori took a long slow pull off the beer as she swayed to the sexy Latin rhythm of the music. She was keenly aware of their hungry eyes scanning her body, and Lori felt tingly all over as goose-bumps covered her skin.

Then Lori lowered her beer, and one by one, met their hungry eyes, feeling a bit awkward about the situation she had put herself in. When her gaze came back to Samuel, he felt her uneasiness and began to introduce his friends. David, the youngest at 18, gently lifted and softly kissed the back of her hand with a smile that would melt the panties off any woman. Lori couldn't help but smile back as she thought about how crudely David had reacted to her in front of her husband that afternoon.

Then Samuel introduced Pedro, 19, and Earnest, 22. Again the handsome young men kissed the back of her hand with a passion in their eyes that went straight to her pantiless pussy, practically setting it on fire!

Samuel took her beer and sat it on the table where their beers and last half-played hand of Euchre lay waiting to be finished. Then Samuel put his arm around Lori, pulled her close, and tenderly caressed her face as they scanned each other's eyes. She went limp in his strong arm, sure he was going to kiss her this time as he brought his gorgeous full lips close to hers.

"We know why you're here, Mamacita! And you're going to get everything you came for, and more," Samuel declared, then kissed her deeply. Lori fell into his passionate kiss with everything she had until he broke their kiss and firmly gripped her chin. Her body shivered with a mix of fear and excitement as he looked deep into her eyes with pure unadulterated lust.

"Just know this... If your husband comes-a-knockin' or you change your mind and say STOP!" Samuel said, then sternly looked around at his amigos before looking back into her eyes. "It's over, and you will have to leave... You understand?" Samuel asked Lori with genuine respect.

"Yes," Lori shuddered as a wave of lust coursed through her body, thinking about what these hot young men were going to do to her. Then Samuel spun her around, gripped her shoulders, and began passionately kissing her neck. Earnest stepped in and kissed her deeply as Pedro started to unbutton her blouse. David dropped to his knees, and ran his hands up the back of her thighs, gripped her bare ass, then forced his face between her knees and started kissing his way up her inner thighs.

Lori was going out of her mind as every kiss and touch sent tingling sensations through her body. David had discovered her pantiless shaved pussy, and her knees were getting weak as he played with her very wet lips and excited clit.

"Let's make our guest more comfortable," Samuel said as he took off her shirt, unhooked her bra, and set them on an end table. Lori whimpered when David took his hand from her pussy and grinned at her as he licked his fingers clean. Then David pushed the coffee table out of the way while the other three groped and kissed Lori as they moved to the couch.

Earnest and Pedro sat on either side of Lori and aggressively groped her tits. David was back between her knees and kissing up her thighs as soon as her ass had hit the couch. Samuel moved behind the couch, gripped her ponytail, tipped her head back, and began to kiss Lori passionately. Lori reached for the bulges in Earnest and Pedro's shorts, gripped them tightly, and stroked their large rock-hard cocks through the thin nylon.

Then David pushed her skirt up, grabbed the back of her knees, lifted and spread her legs, and dove on her dripping wet pussy. Lori moaned into Samuel's mouth, then sucked his tongue deep into hers as David blissfully licked and sucked her pussy, like it was his last meal. Earnest and Pedro placed her stilettos between their legs and began to grope her tits as they attacked her sensitive bullets with their mouths.

Between Samuel's passionate tongue tangling kisses and David attacking her pussy as the boys groped her tits and greedily suckled her nipples, it was all too much. Lori screamed into Samuel's mouth as a powerful orgasm crashed through her. Samuel broke their kiss as David focused his swirling tongue on her clit. Lori cried out in ecstasy, and her body arched and trembled as endless waves of orgasmic bliss rattled her bones.

Finally, she could take no more and pushed David away from her oversensitive clit. Earnest and Pedro released her nipples, and Lori looked between her legs to see the glistening juices she had sprayed all over David's face running off his ear-to-ear grin.

Suddenly the tiny hairs on the back of her neck bristled with the sensation that they were being watched. But she quickly dismissed the idea, sure that Kyle was sulking into his second or third beer by now.

Then Lori fished Earnest and Pedro's hard cocks out of their shorts and stroked them as she took stock of how many firsts she had experienced, in the less than fifteen minutes, since she walked through their front door. It was the first time another man had passionately kissed her the way her husband did.

The first time another man had groped and sucked her tits. The first time another man had played with and eaten her pussy. The first time another man had made Lori cum. The first time she had wrapped her hands around another man's hard cock. The first time another man beside Kyle would be sliding his cock into her hot cunt. Then a delicious shiver ran up her spine as the fact that not just one man but four hot young studs would be fucking her senseless tonight; sank in.

David stood and held out his hands. Lori let go of Earnest and Pedro's cocks, and David pulled her to her feet. Then Lori gripped the sides of his head, pulled him close, and licked her dripping juices off his face with several wide tongue laps. Earnest and Pedro got to their feet as Samuel came from behind the couch. The three men dropped their shorts and stroked their very hard cocks as Lori and David fell into a passionate tongue tangling kiss.

After a moment, Samuel patted David's shoulder. David and Lori reluctantly broke their kiss, then David looked deeply into Lori's eyes, gripped her shoulders, and pushed her to her knees. Lori looked around the hard cocks being stroked inches from her face and knew there was about to be another first time on her long list as Lori hungrily smiled up at the hot young men.

Then David dropped his shorts, grabbed her head, and shoved his cock into her eager, waiting mouth as Lori batted her big beautiful green eyes up at him.

The HARD Truth!

Kyle watched his faithful wife of almost seven years walk out the door and slam it shut. He just sat there and stared blankly into space as an overwhelming emotional train wreck tore through his chest. But he had no one else to blame, he had made his bed, and his wife was about to fuck four young men in it.

To be continued!