Gone Fishing! Grand Finalé!

Story Info
Wife experiences all she missed saving herself for marriage!
9.9k words
3.08
32.8k
34
42

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers

Finally!

Hall Pass, Day Two.

Kyle woke with his head pounding and the bright sunlight hurting his eyes and a bit shocked that his wife was snoring next to him. Lori was passed out naked on top of the covers, with streaks of dried cum covering her body from her matted hair to her feet.

Kyle climbed out of bed, wondering when she dragged her ass home last night? Or was it this morning? He grabbed the bottle of Advil out of his Dopp kit and went to get some hair-of-the-dog for his hangover. Kyle had come prepared for a night or two of excess. After all, they were here to celebrate their anniversary. He grabbed the fifth of Absolut out of the freezer, then the tomato juice, Tabasco and celery out of the fridge. He mixed up a Bloody Mary with a double shot of vodka, ate two Advil, and chased them with a long pull of his drink.

Then, despite his hangover, Kyle proceeded to loudly bang around the kitchen as he prepared breakfast.

Once he had the pancakes and eggs plated, Kyle left the bacon on low heat to slow cook and prepared a Bloody Mary for Lori, complete with a celery stick. Then he grabbed two more Advils and headed for the bedroom, sure his slut wife had partied until the wee hours with her studs. Kyle slammed her drink on the nightstand and slapped the Advil down next to it.

"Lori!" he barked and shook her awake.

"Mmm, Whaaat..." she groggily croaked as flakes of dried cum shed from the corners of her mouth and chin.

"Get your cum-covered ass up! Breakfast is ready," Kyle coldly growled.

"Are you alright?" Lori asked with a mousy, cracked voice, suddenly wide awake as a cold shiver of fear ran up her spine.

Kyle just glared at her as he pointed at the drink and pills, then turned and walked out of the room.

Lori knew Kyle would never hit her, or any woman, for that matter. He was raised better than that. But he had never spoken to her with that tone, and she was confused. While she knew he would not be happy about her having sex with other men, Kyle had given her the hall pass, and he had to know she would take it: and use it! So, he was just going to have to get over it, Lori thought.

She quickly threw on a loose Tee and short shorts, wishing Kyle would have given her time to take a shower. But then, she didn't imagine there was much to be modest about. Now that Kyle had seen her looking like the centerpiece of a bukkake party!

She didn't need the Advil, but Lori did take a big sip of the Bloody Mary to get that dry, pasty taste out of her mouth as she headed for the dining area. She took a seat, sat her Bloody Mary on the table, and waited. Kyle brought the syrup, butter, and silverware and sat without looking at or saying a word to her.

Lori stared at the pancakes, eggs, and bacon, not wanting to start the inevitable conversation.

Kyle sat and began to eat. But after a few bites, his stomach started to reject the food. He stopped eating, afraid he couldn't keep his breakfast down and stared at his plate to avoid looking at Lori. But that only made his stomach churn and cry for relief.

Lori's guts were churning for another reason as she stared at her husband. She knew she had stepped over the line in her blind rage over Kyle having been with so many women. Though she knew deep down, it was more about her not having any experiences before she met and married Kyle.

Yet, Lori didn't regret having sex just for the fuck of it. Nor did she regret being gangbanged by four horny young men that found her desirable and wanted nothing more than to fuck and fill all her holes. But she had to admit that as amazing and intense as her first squirting orgasms, her first multiple-rolling orgasms, and first anal orgasms were, something was missing. Something only Kyle could give her. Something that Lori only felt when her husband lovingly looked into her eyes as she came.

Lori also had to admit that it was her naive pride that had held her back. That had held them back. That had made her reject what she now knew were Kyle's reasonable requests. But she also knew her hall pass was only for a week and that they would be spending the rest of their lives together, and from this day forward, she sure as hell couldn't or wouldn't ever deny Kyle any sexual pleasure he desired after what she had done last night.

Then Lori realized that thinking about those hot young men was making her nipples hard and her pussy wet. She could tell by the look on his face Kyle was unhappy with her, but then he had been without for more than a week, and she thought actions might speak louder than words at this point.

"Honey," Lori said softly.

Kyle looked up at her blankly.

"Honey, you made me a wonderful breakfast, but I'm really hungry for some sausage!" Lori purred as she gave him a naughty come hither gesture with a smile to match. She patiently waited for him to respond, but she couldn't tell if Kyle would come to her, or if he just wanted to scream at her.

Kyle stared at his wife, his head spinning with emotions! Her voice and the look in her eyes had given him a raging hard-on, yet he still felt angry and sick to his stomach as his legs stood and, seemingly against his will, walked to his wife.

"Kiss me, honey," Lori said, then self consciously began to wipe at the dried cum around her mouth. Kyle snatched her wrists and tightly held her hands beyond her shoulders. Then he leaned in, and they fell into a desperate, passionate kiss.

Lori broke free from his grip, frantically undid his pants, and stroked his hard cock as they wildly tangled tongues and moaned through their noses. Then she broke their kiss and looked desperately into his eyes. Kyle knew what Lori wanted, and he suddenly had a powerful urge to give it to her as he grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock into her eager, waiting mouth.

Kyle felt her gag and choke, instinctively lifted his hands away, and started to pull out. But Lori was having none of it, grabbed his ass, and forced his cock balls-deep down her throat. Then she began to aggressively bob from the ridge of his helmet to burying her nose in his pubes and swiping her tongue over his balls.

Either the boys had taken the time to teach Lori some of the finer points of giving a deep-throat blowjob last night? Or I need to take a closer look at Lori's search history to see exactly what kind of porn she's been watching, Kyle thought, as Lori proceeded to give him the best blowjob of his life! Bar none.

Lori batted her eyes up at Kyle every time she pulled his cock out of her throat and swirled his helmet with her tongue. Then she would dig her nails into his ass and force his raging cock back down her throat, quickly building Kyle towards an orgasm. Lori desperately wanted to taste his cum as she stared up at Kyle with pleading in her big green eyes, opened wide, stuck out her tongue, and wildly stroked his cock!

"I-I-I'm cumming!" Kyle sputtered out to worn Lori, still trapped in his engrained mindset that she would never give him another blowjob if he came in her mouth. Lori was still wildly stroking when his first rope of cum blasted across her nose, lips, and tongue.

His knees almost buckled as Lori stopped stroking and started tickling his frenulum with the tip of her tongue. Kyle felt like he was going to pass out from the overwhelming pleasure and pain as rope after rope of his more-than-week-old pent-up cum drained from his balls! Lori milked every last drop into her mouth, then grinned up at Kyle as she wiggled her cum-covered tongue at him. She made a show of swallowing his cum, then opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue with a 'see, I was a good girl, and swallowed it all' look on her face.

Kyle took her by the hips, then lifted Lori out of the chair and into a deep passionate kiss filled with lust, hate, love, and redemption. She tightly wrapped her arms and legs around him. Kyle carried her to the kitchen counter, swiped the morning's sundries into the sink, and sat her down. Then Kyle literally tore her short shorts from her body. Lori could tell by the look in his eyes that she had forfeited the right to reject his wants and desires. Not that Lori wanted to, or ever would again. But at that moment, despite how sore and spent Lori felt from being repeatedly fucked senseless by those horny young men, she needed Kyle to take her, reclaim her, to make damn sure she knew that no matter what, she was his wife and soul mate for all time!

Kyle roughly grabbed the back of her knees and lifted them high and wide as he trapped her legs in the crooks of his elbows and grabbed her hips. Then Kyle rammed his cock balls-deep into his wife and held it there, repulsed and turned on by the slippery feel of the other men's cum in her dirty used cunt!

She couldn't believe how hard his throbbing cock was after just giving him a world-class blowjob. But Lori saw no warm love and affection pouring from his heart as Kyle slowly pulled his cock out, then rammed it into her quivering wet cum filled cunt, and began to fuck her with that same selfish abandon that those horny young studs had last night.

To Lori, it felt as if Kyle's powerful strokes were piercing her soul, her very existence as she grabbed his ass, dug in her nails, and squirted on his cock as she started to cum. "Oh, God, Yes! Fuck me, HARD! FUCK ME, KYLE! FUCK ME-FUCK ME-FUCK MEEEEEE!" Lori screamed out as she experienced rolling, multiple orgasms with an intensity that just couldn't be matched by any random horny young man, no matter how hard he pounded her slutty married pussy!

Kyle felt Lori's gushing Juices spraying on his belly and running down his legs as her cunt clenched on his cock with each new wave of her never-ending orgasm, driving him to pound Lori harder and harder until he emptied his balls deep in his slut wife's used, bruised, swollen red cunt!

Lori could feel Kyle cumming deep inside her as he thrust like a bull, and her next orgasmic wave was so strong that she almost passed out and went limp in his hands. Lori felt Kyle lift her limp body to him and carry her to the bedroom, impaled on his still pulsing cock. He tossed her on the end of the bed, grabbed the pillows, and stacked them in the center. Then he picked Lori up like a ragdoll, placed her face down over the pillows, ass in the air, and slapped her ass hard! "So, you like getting spanked... Hmm," Kyle rhetorically stated.

A cold chill ran up her spine, and Lori suddenly felt very stupid and guilty. She felt stupid for so quickly dismissing her keen instincts in the heat of the moment last night. Obviously, Kyle had been watching her, them! But mostly, Lori felt guilty for giving away the one thing she had always denied Kyle and knew he coveted, and she had no doubt about what he was going to do to her next.

Kyle climbed onto the end of the bed and stared at his bright red handprint. He could see that it was just one of many duller random hand-shaped marks on her ass as he shoved her legs wide apart, spread her cheeks, and surveyed her used holes. Kyle felt a surge of anger and excitement at the sight of his fresh cum streaks mixed with the dried remains of four other men's cum as he watched his seed ooze from her cunt and swatted her ass again. Lori lurched and gasped, but she did not complain.

Then Kyle shoved three fingers deep into her wet cum-filled cunt, and began to rub them over her red, abused ass hole. Still, Lori didn't complain as Kyle mimicked what those horny young studs had done to her last night. He rubbed over her pussy lips, ground on her clit, and then returned to her ass and began to work his fingers in one by one. Lori responded with shivers and moans as he twisted and wiggled until he had all three fingers buried in her quivering gaping ass.

Lori hoped that Kyle would not be too rough with her as he pulled his fingers out of her ass and pushed the head of his cock against her clenching sphincter. She braced herself for the hard thrust she knew she deserved, but to her relief and surprise, Kyle went slowly. She felt her ass relax and take him with ease as he slid into the countless loads of cum that had been relentlessly pumped into her ass by those horny young men.

Kyle held his cock balls-deep in her ass as he grabbed her braid, pulled her head up, and roared out with rage, agony and disgust! He was enraged that Lori had given her anal virginity to another man without a second thought. In agony over the fact that he had given her the hall pass to do it. And he was disgusted with himself for being so turned-on as his cock throbbed in his slut wife's used cum-filled ass!

The agony and pain in Kyle's primal outburst cut through Lori like a knife, and she was overcome by a deep sense of shame for so thoughtlessly giving away such a precious gift as Kyle gently rubbed her tail bone the way Samuel had. But there was nothing she could do to change it, and Lori was ready to face the consequences as he slowly withdrew until the ridge of his helmet was tight against the inside of her nervously clinching pucker hole. Then Kyle rammed his cock balls-deep into her ass, yanked her head back by her braid, and roughly grabbed her tits as he started pounding her with every ounce of rage in his soul.

Lori's shame was quickly being overcome by the incredible sensation of Kyle's rock-hard cock thrusting deep into her bowels as her building orgasm tingled through every fiber of her being. Her first anal orgasm was a mind-blowing experience. But Lori could tell that this orgasm was going to make that one feel like a fly-by afternoon 'quickie' as she began to urge Kyle on, "Take me, Kyle! Fuck me like the slutty anal whore I am!"

Lori's slut-shaming encouragement caused Kyle's pace to change from out-of-control pounding to slow withdrawals with deep hard thrusts.

Kyle could feel Lori's body shaking with her building orgasm as guttural growls flew out of his mouth with each hard thrust. Then Lori began to go over the edge, "Oh, FUCK, YESSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR SLUT WIFE'S DIRTY USED ASSSSSS! KYLLLLLEEEEEEE! Lori screamed out.

Her clenching ass pulled him over the edge, and Kyle buried his cock balls-deep with one final animal thrust. "FUCKIN' WHOREEEE!" he roared. Then he shoved her face into the mattress and kept ruthlessly thrusting with nowhere to go.

Lori clawed at the sheets in the throws of multiple rolling orgasms as Kyle pumped his seed deep into her bowels with animal grunts and thrusts. Then Kyle collapsed, rolled off her, and gasped for air as Lori lay there twitching and purring in seventh-heaven.

Kyle rolled out of bed and headed for the shower without saying a word to Lori. He was struggling with his feelings. Kyle felt guilty about calling his wife a whore. After all, he had given her the hall pass with no limits. But Kyle also felt like he had no choice in the matter, and he needed to work through his anger and get it out of his system. He stepped into the shower and let the hot water wash over him with a sense of calm, no longer angry with Lori, but he didn't know how long that feeling would last.

The last waves of her orgasmic overload faded, and Lori curled up in a ball around the pillows that had been the pedestal for Kyle's revenge fuck. She hoped that he had gotten the pent-up anger out of his system so Kyle wouldn't be so defensive about her quest to explore her sexuality. Then Lori faded off to sleep, completely spent from her most intense orgasm yet.

The Pig Pen

Lori woke to the sounds of Kyle bustling around in the kitchen, then looked at the clock and couldn't believe she had slept for six hours. She sat up and saw her micro bikini laid out on the end of the bed. Lori assumed Kyle meant for her to wear it and snagged the bikini as she headed for the bathroom. Before she did anything else, she was going to take a long-overdue shower.

After her shower, Lori looked herself over in the mirror and noticed the little bruises around her tits. She twisted, saw the handprint-shaped marks on her ass, and felt a smile cross her face as she decided they were a badge of honor for being so aggressive in her sexual adventures. She wanted to think that Kyle had put them there, but she was sure most of them had come from the horny young men next door.

Lori did her makeup, donned the neon green Micro bikini, and headed for the kitchen. Kyle had tidied up the cabin and was drying the last of the dishes as she wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled against his back, "I take it you wanted me to wear my new bikini?" Lori whispered in his ear, then kissed the back of his neck.

Kyle simply nodded at the table. "Read and sign that paper, then we can talk if you have any questions," he stated, betraying no emotion.

Lori had questions running through her mind before he had finished his statement. But Kyle hadn't felt tense or angry when she hugged him, and that hadn't changed when he spoke. So Lori figured she should see what this was all about before she said anything.

She noted the pen next to the paper and the words HALL PASS in bold print at the top of the page. Lori quickly discerned that it was a contract as she read the simple list of conditions.

I, Kyle Richardson, bestow this one time Hall Pass to Lori Richardson, with the following conditions:

Lori Richardson may, for the duration of our anniversary vacation, hereafter known as the 'week', engage in carnal relations with anyone she so chooses.

I, Kyle Richardson, forfeit all claims to marital impropriety and will not seek any legal form of consequence or redress for Lori Richardson's actions for the 'week.'

Further, I, Kyle Richardson, promise to never hold any actions taken by Lori Richardson during the 'week' against her for the duration of my life.

This contract must be signed in the provided spaces by both parties, or it is to be considered null and void.

This contract was prepared at the specific request of Kyle Richardson by Jerry Anderson, Esquire; Attorney at Law.

Lori picked up the pen, then looked questioningly at Kyle, wondering why he felt the need to make this so official. He simply shrugged and gestured for her to sign the contract without muttering a word. Then Kyle moved behind Lori, grabbed her hips, and looked over her shoulder.

It had put her mind at ease, and Lori didn't see the harm as she put the pen on the provided space and scrawled out her barely legible signature.

"Any questions?" Kyle asked.

"Nope," Lori replied confidently, feeling that Kyle had come to terms with the fact she was not doing any of this to hurt him.

Then Kyle pulled a chair out from the table, placed it in the center of the floor, and patted the seat.

Lori wasn't sure what he was up to, but Kyle was smiling softly, and she took a seat with giddy anticipation.

Kyle moved behind Lori, fluffed out her long wavy red hair, and lovingly ran his fingers through it. Then he pulled her Boar-hair brush from a pocket in his khaki cargo shorts and began to take long, smooth, gentle strokes. Lori loved it when Kyle doted on her like this, and every stroke he took sent a wave of calming reassurance through her body.

After Kyle had thoroughly brushed out her hair, he sat the brush on the table, moved in front of Lori, and motioned for her to fluff it out. Lori hung her head, shook out her hair, quickly flipped her head back, and stood up. Kyle took her face in his hands, and Lori saw the love that was missing this morning pouring from his heart through his eyes. Then Kyle kissed her deeply, and Lori fell into his kiss with everything she had as he tightly wrapped his arms around her.

A loud air horn blast startled Lori. Though the marina was several hundred yards away, she could hear and feel the rumble of a big diesel engine through the floor of the cabin as someone knocked on the door? Then Kyle broke their embrace with a big smile as he went to answer the door.

hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers