Gone Fishing! Grand Finalé!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers

Then Jerry pushed another button, and the best angle of the four filled the screen as Bambi took the upper hand and rolled Lori onto her back, pinned her hands to the bed, and attacked her perky, fully aroused nipples. Once Lori had succumbed to the overwhelming pleasure of her lavish attention. Bambi released her arms, slid her hand down Lori's belly, and without hesitation, plunged three fingers deep into Lori's hot wet cunt.

"Daaaaaaamn! that's fuckin' HOT!" David exclaimed. Kyle turned to see David grabbing his junk the same way he had when they first met. Then Kyle noticed that all the guys. Jerry, Todd, Danny, and Skip included. Had their hands on, or in their pants, or towels, respectively, and he couldn't say that he blamed them as his cock throbbed against his shorts at the incredibly hot sight of his gorgeous wife making love with this beautiful woman.

Bambi wildly pounded her fingers into Lori as she kissed down Lori's belly and dived on her clit. Lori roughly grabbed two handfuls of Bambi's hair as she ground her hips against Bambi's thrusting fingers and hungry mouth. Soon, Lori began to shake, yanked Bambi's head up, and stared at her with unbridled lust in her eyes. Lori pulled Bambi's hand from her cunt, brought her dripping wet fingers to her mouth, and greedily sucked and licked them clean.

Then Lori pulled Bambi up until they were face to face, and they fell into a frenzied lust-driven kiss as they wildly groped one another. Kyle couldn't help but notice that the men had all gone quiet, except for an occasional chorus of groans when the girls did something that tripped their triggers.

Bambi whispered something into Lori's ear, and Lori nodded enthusiastically. Then both girls quickly jumped out of bed and disappeared out of the frame to a chorus of disappointed grones. Kyle noticed Jerry grinning like the cat who ate the canary and figured it would be a brief intermission. Then Lori and Bambi giddily came skipping back to the bed and covered it with a large black rubber sheet; that draped well over the sides.

Bambi pointed at the camera, and Lori looked shocked; for a moment. Then the girls started hysterically laughing as they bent over, mooned the camera, and spread their ass cheeks for everyone. Next, Bambi crawled onto the rubber sheet, rolled onto her back, and spread her legs wide as she gave Lori a naughty come hither gesture. Lori crawled up between Bambi's legs like a cat in heat, dived on her pussy, and sucked her wet engorged pussy lips into her mouth.

Again Kyle heard a chorus of flustered growls and grunts as he looked around at the eight mesmerized men, all with their hands now in their shorts, pants, and towels. But then what could he say? His hand was in his shorts too!

Kyle felt like he was back in that bizarre episode of 'The Twilight Zone' as he watched Lori reach up and knead Bambi's amazing tits as she worked over her clit like she had been eating pussy all her life. Then Bambi wrapped her legs around Lori's head and began howling out in ecstasy as Lori firmly twisted Bambi's nipples. There was no sound on the TV, but everyone could plainly hear Bambi's building orgasm from two decks down as Lori intensified her efforts. Suddenly, the reason for the rubber sheet became clear as Bambi screamed at the top of her lungs and squirted all over Lori's face.

Lori hungrily lapped up Bambi's gushing juices as fast as she could, and Kyle had to stop touching himself to keep from blowing his load. Though he was sure by the sounds he was hearing, some of the other men didn't bother to stop!

Kyle watched Lori crawl up Bambi's frame and fall into a tender, passionate post-orgasmic kiss, figuring the show was over. But it wasn't long before Bambi reached between Lori's legs and started to play with her very wet horny pussy. Lori arched up onto her knees as Bambi aggressively worked her clit, brought her other hand to Lori's crotch, and slid two fingers into her dripping wet cunt. Lori moaned out as she began to shake on the precipice of an orgasm. Then Bambi guided Lori over her face and attacked her clit with her tongue as she slipped a third finger into Lori and aggressively pounded her G-spot.

Kyle had seen Lori squirt last night. But it was nothing like this. Lori screamed out with each wave of the mind-bending orgasm that was tearing through her as she gushed torrents of girl cum into Bambi's mouth. This time Kyle didn't bother to stop stroking his cock, and neither did any of the men who had managed to make it past Bambi's orgasm as their grunts were being drowned out by Lori's orgasmic howls from two decks below.

Finally, Lori collapsed, and the girls tenderly cuddled as the guys cleared their throats and nonchalantly pulled their hands from their crotches.

"Uh... Anyone need a refill," Jerry asked to break the awkward silence.

Kyle watched Lori and Bambi kissing softly in the afterglow and wondered what she was thinking? Wondered if she suspected that he was watching? Wondered if she would tell him about her experience if he asked?

Bambi and Lori crawled off the bed and went into the master bath. Then Bambi returned with a towel, and a few of the guys chuckled at her antics as she grinned up at the camera and made a show of soaking up the puddles on the rubber sheet. A moment later, Lori returned. Bambi tossed the towel aside, and the girls both jumped on the bed, spread their legs for the camera, and gave the guys come hither gestures with naughty smiles.

The guys broke into cheers and grunted out crude proclamations, and Kyle wasn't surprised to see Jerry leading the parade as they all quickly headed for the playroom. Kyle laughed at himself as he picked Todds captain's hat off the floor and headed for the helm, quite sure he didn't want to sit here by himself and watch eight guys fuck his wife senseless.

Kyle had been kicking back, enjoying the view of the seemingly endless chain of lakes for about two hours, when Lori snuck up behind him barefoot and cleared her throat. Kyle was startled as he spun in the captains' chair to see his wife standing there covered in cum. It was all around her mouth, covering her tits and running down her inner thighs.

"Looks like you've been having a great time," Kyle said with a silly grin on his face, amused by her appearance.

Lori crossed her arms, seemingly not amused, as she glared at her husband.

"So, what's next?" Lori asked with a suspicious tone.

"Whatever do you mean, dear?" Kyle replied, trying his best to keep a straight face in light of her hostile mood.

"Don't sass me Mr, what else do you have planned for me?" Lori demanded as she put her hands on her hips and scowled at him.

Kyle held up his hands in surrender and pointed at a spot on the GPS monitor a few miles further up the chain of lakes. Lori stepped up beside Kyle and squinted at the display.

"So, what is that place?" Lori asked.

"That's Porky's, " Kyle said matter-of-factly.

"Porky's," Lori replied, confused.

"It's one of Jerry's gentleman's clubs," Kyle answered.

"One of?" Lori sputtered out with surprise.

"Yeah, Jerry owns five clubs around the country," Kyle said, "But Porky's was his first, and he runs his law office out of the back. He also rents this boat out for stag and bachelor parties."

"Well, I guess that explains why he named his boat, The Pig Pen," Lori chuckled. "But that doesn't answer my question?" she said with a cross look.

"Okay! Jerry lined up a dozen of his best "customers" to spend some quality time in the VIP room with an insatiable hot redhead! For a nominal fee," Kyle replied again, struggling to keep a straight face.

"You're whoring me out?" Lori croaked as tears welled in her eyes.

"Hey, that was all Jerry's idea," Kyle insisted in his own defense. "I just wanted to make sure you had enough men, so this argument would be settled once and for all," Kyle stated as he took Lori's face in his hands.

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asked, his heart breaking for his wife. Lori began to bawl as Kyle pulled her head to his chest and held her tight. When her sobbing slowed to sniffles, Kyle scooped Lori into his arms and carried her to one of the half dozen luxury staterooms, and drew her a whirlpool bath with lavender and rose oils.

Kyle washed her hair and gently cleaned all the cum from her body, noticing even more small bruises on her shoulders, arms, breast, hips, and thighs.

He helped Lori out of the tub and lovingly toweled her off, then he leaned in to kiss her. But Lori put her hand to his chest and held him back.

"Stop!" she said firmly and pointed to his tropical print shirt hanging on the bathroom door. Kyle just looked at her in dismay as he retrieved his shirt. Lori reached into the pocket and pulled out the Hall Pass contract. She opened it, quickly read through it, folded it back up, and proceeded to tear it into shreds. Then she threw her arms around Kyle, and they fell into a deep passionate kiss.

When they came up for air, Lori took Kyle's face into her hands.

"Do you know how much I love you?"

"Yes, I do, baby. Yes, I do!" Kyle replied with a deeper sense of warmth and love for his wife than he had ever felt before.

"Then take me back to our cabin, honey," Lori said as she buried her face in Kyle's chest and held him tight.

They got dressed, and Kyle led Lori up to the party deck. Jerry was keeping the party going with his tall tails, and Bambi had been keeping everyone topped off.

"I need to take my wife back to the cabin, Jerry," Kyle announced.

Jerry didn't look too surprised and waved his hand at Todd. Todd and his mates had donned their jumpsuits, and they all headed for the helm to set the new course.

"Umm... What about those men waiting for me at Porky's?" Lori spoke up a little abashed.

"Oh, don't worry your pretty little head about that, sweety," Bambi said as she reassuringly squeezed Lori's hands, "I'm the talent director for all of Mr. Andersons' clubs. The girls and I will make sure all of Jerry's friends are well taken care of," then Bambi gave Lori a peck on the cheek.

Kyle choked and cleared his throat.

"What's the matter, honey," Lori asked Kyle with genuine concern.

"Oh, nothing," Kyle replied, a little flustered as he tried to cover the crotch of his khaki cargo shorts. Samuel and the boys started snickering as Jerry broke into outright rolling laughter.

Then Lori cleared her throat as she moved Kyle's hands away from his crotch and saw what was obviously a mostly dried large cum stain. Then she blushed bright red as she put two and two together.

"You were watching... Again?" Lori asked, a bit shocked, thinking that Kyle had seen enough last night.

"Um... Well, just the first part. I bowed out after that," Kyle confessed.

"Oh..." Lori replied, pulled Bambi to her, and laid a hot kiss on her. Bambi happily reciprocated for quite some time as the boys cheered them on. Then Lori broke their hot kiss and caressed Kyle's face.

"I'm glad you liked it, honey. But from now on, I don't want to be with anyone but you."

"I'm good with that," Kyle replied.

"Me too," Lori agreed as they fell into a passionate kiss.

Then Bambi led the boys in another rousing round of cheers and applause.

EPILOGUE

Todd sounded the air horn announcing that the gangway was in place. Everyone gathered on the deck with handshakes, hugs, and kisses all around. The neighbor boys bid their adieu and headed back to their cabin.

Then Jerry and Bambi escorted Kyle and Lori down the gangway to the dock.

Lori and Bambi hugged as Jerry and Kyle shook hands then fell into another back-slapping hug.

Kyle and Lori stepped back with tears of appreciation in their eyes.

"Hey, don't wait eight years to get back in touch, you two," Jerry said.

"I think coming up here to go fishing is going to become an anniversary tradition. With a few minor stipulations," Kyle replied and winked at Lori as they all chuckled at his innuendo.

"Well, if you two ever need anything, and I mean anything. Don't hesitate to call. Even if you just need to come up for a getaway weekend on The Pig Pen," Jerry said with genuine affection for them.

"We might just take you up on that, and thanks for everything, Jerry and you too, Bambi," Kyle replied, then they turned and headed for the cabin.

As Kyle and Lori got to the shore and started up the sidewalk, Todd blasted the air horn. They turned to see Jerry, Bambi, Todd, and the crew waving from the aft deck. Kyle and Lori waved back then started for the cabin again.

"Honey," Lori said as she took Kyle's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Yes, dear," Kyle replied, returning her squeeze.

"I'm not sure how to say this, but I kinda forgot about something in all the excitement over the last few days," Lori continued.

"Well, I guess that's understandable. We have had a pretty intense few days. But that's all behind us, so just tell me what's on your mind,"

"Um... Okay, I'm glad you feel that way about everything that's happened. So, do you remember how I told you that we couldn't have sex for a whole week, so we would be really horny for our anniversary vacation?" Lori asked.

"Yeah, how could I forget. My balls almost exploded," Kyle joked.

"Well, the real reason I cut you off was that I had stopped taking my pills. My cycle was out of whack, and things got pretty messy for a few days," Lori replied matter-of-factly.

Then the penny dropped, and Kyle's feet came to a halt as he froze in his tracks.

"Well, the odds are that I'm not fertile yet. But if I am knocked up, you do have a one in nine chance of being the father," Lori offered as though it was no big deal.

Kyle just stared at Lori, speechless, with his head feeling like it was going to explode.

"Of course... If I am knocked up, there is also a one in nine chance that everyone will know you're a cuckold!"

The End

Copyright © Hubby77

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in reviews. Names of characters and or places are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated in the text. This story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for mature readers. All characters are 18+ years of age.

hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers