Gone Fishing! Grand Finalé!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey... Amigo," Samuel cheerfully said.

Lori just stood there dumbfounded as Kyle opened the door and invited Samuel in, closely followed by Earnest, Pedro, and David.

"Sounds like our ride is here. You boys ready to go?" Kyle asked with a big smile.

"You bet, Mr. R," Samuel replied enthusiastically as the boys responded with a round of snickering grunting approvals.

Kyle took Lori's arm, "Well, come on, baby. Let's go. Our party boat awaits," he said with a calm, smooth voice as he motioned towards the door. Then to her surprise, Samuel took her other arm. Lori froze and looked at Kyle with panic in her eyes.

"Party boat?" Lori asked nervously. Kyle just shrugged and nodded toward the door again. Then Samuel took Lori by the chin, turned her head to face him, and laid a hot kiss on her. Lori felt herself give in and return his kiss, then she snapped back into panic mode, spun, and looked into Kyle's eyes. But he betrayed no anger or disdain at her actions, and she was even more confused about what was going on.

Then Samuel squeezed her hand and caressed her face. "It's all right, Mamacita! Your husband came over while you were napping, and we all had a man-to-man talk, and everything is okay!" he said with a soft, reassuring tone.

"Here, David," Kyle said as he released her arm. David properly locked his elbow with Lori's as Kyle opened the front door and motioned for everyone to come along. Then Kyle stepped through, and the boys all followed. Not that Lori was trying to stop them, but she felt that her feet needn't be touching the ground as Samuel and David sidestepped through the door with Lori Locked in their arms.

Lori couldn't see the party boat as Kyle led them along the sidewalk to the marina. But as they rounded the last cabin and the trees opened to a view of the docks, Lori was stunned by the enormous boat. No... Yacht moored at the end of the deepwater dock on the main channel to the lakes.

"Wow, Mr. R. You weren't kiddin'. Your buddy Jerry must be rollin' in dough," Samuel commented as his amigos spluttered out several appreciative expletives.

"Yeah, good old Jerry!" Kyle replied a bit wistfully, "He comes from old money, and he has done well for himself, being a sleazy lawyer and all," he said with a deadpan drawl that brought a round of raucous laughter from the boys and even got a chuckle out of Lori.

Lori could see that Kyle's buddy, Jerry, had a sense of humor, and she couldn't help but laugh at the name on the stern of the yacht, The Pig Pen. She was sure there was a story to go with the funny name as they approached the back of the immaculate custom-built at least 80-foot yacht. Lori also assumed that the debonair handsome man with the sexy gray streak in his jet black slicked-back hair standing at the bottom of the gangway was jerry.

Lori had no idea if Jerry was married. But she stopped short of assuming that the beautiful blond under his arm was Jerry's wife! Given her bodacious fake rack and the neon pink micro bikini that was covering even less of her body than Lori's bikini, if that was possible. The term "arm candy" came to mind.

Kyle picked up his pace, and the pretty blond stepped aside as he approached Jerry. They stuck out their hands but then bypassed the handshake for a big back-slapping hug.

Then Jerry took Kyle by the shoulders, "God, what's it been; eight, nine-years?" he asked with the affection of a long-lost friend.

"Yeah, at least eight," Kyle replied.

Then Jerry looked over Kyle's shoulder at Lori.

"You dog! How in the hell did you land a beautiful woman like that without me around to break her in first," Jerry boisterously poked at Kyle as he, not-so-subtly, ogled Lori in the arms of the two young men.

"Yeah, well, I have a feeling we might not be standing here right now if that were the case, old buddy," Kyle shot back in a half-joking manner as he gave Lori a squinty side-eyed glance. Lori bowed her head a little, and Jerry caught the tension in the air.

"Well, I think it's time to get this party started. Bambi, would you please escort these fine young men up to the deck," Jerry said to the pretty blond.

Bambi held her hands out to Samuel and David, and Lori felt a little shunned as they unceremoniously dropped her arms, and all four of her hot young neighbor boys happily followed Bambi up the gangway. Then Jerry held out his arm Like a true gentleman, and Lori accepted his offer with a side-eyed sneer at Kyle.

Kyle just took it in stride with a knowing grin and followed Jerry and Lori up the gangway.

Everyone gathered on the deck as Jerry called out, "Captain Todd." A mountain of a chiseled, muscular, dark ebony black man, in a smart-looking light blue custom-tailored one-piece jumpsuit with a captain's hat, came out of the helm. Closely followed by two sturdy young men in identical uniforms.

"I would like everyone to meet my all-around right-hand man and our captain for the day, Todd," Jerry said, "and our first and second mates, Danny and Skip."

"Welcome aboard, The Pig Pen, folks," Todd announced with a booming jovial voice. "On behalf of Mr. Anderson. Bambi, Danny, Skip, and I are at your service. Please feel free to ask us for anything, and I mean anything you desire to make your cruise a truly memorable one!" Todd announced, then held out his hand to Lori. She politely offered hers as he gently cupped her tiny hand between his massive paws, "And this gorgeous woman must be our guest of honor," Todd proclaimed, then kissed her hand like a gentleman.

Kyle stifled a chuckle as he watched Lori blush and shyly wiggle her body as her aroused nipples stood out under the tiny triangles of her bikini.

"There's a big spread of hors d'oeuvres and a fully stocked bar up on the party deck. So, please everyone make yourselves at home," Jerry announced.

"This way, boys," Bambi spoke up with a confident, sexy hostess voice. Then she turned and swayed like a goddess as she headed for the stairs up to the party deck with the boys hot on her five-inch hooker heels.

Todd patted Lori's hand and gave her a sexy wink. Then Jerry gave her ass cheek a firm slap, and Lori jumped with a squeal.

"Come on, Mrs. Richardson, let's get this party started," Jerry said crudely with a leering grin to match as he gestured toward the party deck.

Lori glanced at Kyle, saw no reaction, and gave Jerry a sideways little smile as she took his arm and headed for the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, Lori looked around in awe at the covered, lavishly furnished party deck that could easily accommodate 35-40 revelers.

"I need to have a word with my husband," Lori said. Jerry released her arm and animatedly bowed toward Kyle. Then Lori took Kyle's hand and led him past the central fully stocked wet bar and buffet with every kind of hors d'oeuvres one could ever want.

When they got to the front rail of the deck. Kyle was struck by Lori's newfound confidence and grace as she stood there in deep thought, looking out over the lake with a gentle breeze blowing through her hair.

"Well, what did you need to talk about?" Kyle prodded.

Lori turned and gave Kyle a pensive suspicious look. "So who is this Jerry character, and what's going on here, Kyle?" Lori asked bluntly.

"Well, that's two separate questions. Do you want the long version or the nickel tour?" Kyle responded with a smart-assed lilt.

Then Lori gave him a not so gentle shot in the arm! "Spill, Mister," she growled with a cockeyed smile.

Kyle threw up his hands in surrender, "All right, all right already. Jerry is an old friend from college, and he offered to take us out on his boat," he replied.

"Ha! Nice try, but there is a lot more going on here than that, and how come I never met your lawyer friend Jerry when you were still in college?" Lori interrogated.

"Again, Mrs. Richardson, if you could limit your questions to one subject at a time," Kyle shot back, then quickly dodged away as Lori threatened to hit him again.

"Okay, okay!" Kyle chuckled. "Jerry was studying pre-law and, luckily, a year ahead of me. So he wasn't around when we met, or he probably would have stolen you away from me!" Kyle replied wistfully.

"What do you mean, stolen me away from you?" Lori asked with an edge of confusion and concern in her voice.

"Well, that's a complicated question. If Jerry had still been around when I met you, I know he would have done his best to woo you away from me," Kyle replied quite seriously.

She could tell that there was a lot more to the story. "What? You think some handsome devil like Jerry could have taken me away from you just because he has money?" Lori poked at Kyle as she squeezed his hand with a loving smile.

"I would like to think not. But you don't understand how things were. Jerry is the main reason I didn't want to fess up when you demanded to know how many women I had been with. Well, besides the pissing you off part. You see, when I met Jerry, I kinda became his wingman. So whenever he went out on the town or to one of those high-class parties, I would tag along. That's why instead of confessing to dating the three or four women I had met on my own, it was closer to twenty. And don't let that exaggerating S.O.B. tell you otherwise!" Kyle said, then leaned in and kissed Lori.

Lori fell into his arms, and they kissed with a passion that was beyond words until they came up for air.

"Awe, you poor baby, having to take up Jerry's slack at those parties full of Bambi's?" Lori playfully chided, "But since you have invited Samuel and the boys along for this little party, I have a pretty good idea what is going on here," she stated matter-of-factly.

"You do... Huh?" Kyle shot back dubiously.

"Are you really going to do this?" Lori asked, parroting Kyle's own words from last night, assuming that he intended for his old friend Jerry, the boys, and probably the crew to have their way with her.

Kyle raised a hand and started counting off fingers the way Lori had done to him in the heat of her self-righteous rage over her good-girl past. He paused at four, then held up nine digits with both hands.

Lori quickly did the math and blushed bright red as she realized that Kyle had added Bambi into the count.

"Soon, you could be halfway to getting even with me. If you're open-minded enough, that is," Kyle declared with a sarcastic wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Huh... Well, you never know," she replied slyly to his innuendo, "But I shouldn't keep everyone waiting. After all, I am the guest of honor," Lori stated as she arched up on her toes and mimicked Bambi's walk. Kyle's cock was quickly rising to the occasion as he followed his beautiful wife back to the party with genuine appreciation.

Lori could hear Samuel and the boys laughing as she strutted aft past the island buffet and bar. Jerry had been regaling them with some tall tale from his college days with Kyle. Lori was a little disappointed that she didn't get to hear the story. She was sure Kyle and Jerry must have had some pretty wild times together back in the day.

"Oh, good. There is our guest of honor," Bambi cheerfully proclaimed as she handed Lori and Kyle a glass of champagne. "Right this way, hun," Bambi said as she took Lori by the elbow, laid her hand across her bare ass, and guided Lori to a large plush vinyl ottoman in the center of the aft guest lounge area. Jerry and the boys all raised their glasses of bourbon with revelrous cheers!

"Sit here, sweety," Bambi said with a genuinely friendly tone that put Lori at ease as she sat and took a long pull off the refreshingly cold champagne.

Then Lori held her glass up toward Jerry with a big smile, "Wow! This is amazing!" she exclaimed. Not that she was a connoisseur. But it was, bar-none, the best champagne she had ever tasted.

"Nothing but the best for my honored guests and old friends," Jerry replied, then picked up a remote and pushed a button.

Bambi stepped behind Lori and placed her hands over her eyes as music with strong thumping bass began to play. Lori tensed a little, "Relax, hun. We have a special surprise for our guest of honor," Bambi reassured her.

Then Lori started moving her body to the hard-driving beat. "That's it, sweety. Just go with it and have a good time," Bambi said as Todd, Danny, and Skip appeared.

Todd approached Kyle and extended his hand. Kyle stood and gave Todd a firm gentleman's handshake. "The boat is on sonar and radar assisted GPS autopilot," Todd told Kyle. "But I think we would all feel better about it if you were at the helm to keep an eye on things," He said, giving Kyle a way to bow out gracefully if he was uncomfortable with what was about to happen.

Todd could see the relief in Kyle's face and gave him a friendly shoulder squeeze, "You're a good man, and don't worry about a thing. The boat is programmed to stop and drop the anchor at our destination if the party is still in full-swing!" he added with a wink.

Kyle watched Todd, Danny, and Skip take their positions in front of Lori and start moving to the music with professionally rehearsed dance moves. Then Jerry and the boys raised their glasses with silent nods to Kyle. Kyle raised his glass and mouthed out, 'Enjoy!' Then he made his way to the helm, figuring Lori would enjoy herself more if he wasn't in the room.

"SURPRISE!" Bambi shouted over the music as she pulled her hands from Lori's eyes.

Lori slapped her hand over her mouth as her eyes went wide, and she quickly scanned the room for Kyle. "He's fine, sweety," Bambi said as she ran her fingers through Lori's hair and brought her attention back to the three men's hot dance moves.

All three men tossed their caps, took wide stances, and began moving like robots to the beat. Then the music stopped, and they slumped forward with their hands dangling at their feet as though their batteries had died.

"Finish your champagne hun," Bambi encouraged. Lori downed the last swallow and handed her empty glass to Bambi. Suddenly the music came alive as the three men grabbed the pant leg cuffs of their jumpsuits and ripped them off in one quick move. Lori stared in awe at the three perfectly chiseled hot men as they twirled their jumpsuits over their heads, then tossed them away as they danced just for her in their bright red banana hammocks. Todd moved in and stood between Lori's feet as he gyrated to the music.

Lori was mesmerized by Todd's enormous growing manhood as it pushed out the top of his much too small banana hammock. She hardly noticed as Danny and Skip pulled the bow ties of her bikini and made quick work of removing it. Then six hands began to caress her body as all eleven inches of Todd's hard cock escaped its red satin hammock and swayed only an inch in front of her face.

Overwhelming waves of pleasure rushed through Lori's body as Danny and Skip ran their hands over her inner thighs and teasingly brushed their fingers over her clit. Bambi cupped her tits from behind as she worked over Lori's insanely sensitive nipples and kissed the back of her neck.

"This is all for you, sweety... Take him," Bambi whispered into Lori's ear.

It felt like an out-of-body experience as Lori took Todd's massive shaft in her hands and stroked it. Lori knew she would never be able to deep throat his monster cock as she sucked in his helmet, and it completely filled her mouth. Yet, she had an overwhelming urge to try as Bambi pushed on the back of her head and cheered Lori on.

"Yeah... That's it, you little slut. Suck his big beautiful black cock!" Bambi encouraged. Danny was out-right finger fucking Lori's dripping wet cunt as Skip rolled her clit around under his fingertips, and Lori could feel an earth-shattering orgasm building from deep in her soul as she sucked, gagged and choked on Todd's cock with complete abandon.

Lori felt Todd tense as his first powerful blast of cum shot against the back of her mouth. That pushed Lori over the edge, and her eyes rolled back in her head as the first shock wave of her orgasm tore through her body like a bomb blast. Bambi felt Lori cumming, and gave her head one last hard shove. Todd's cock slid deep into her throat, and each pulse of cum that shot through his massive cock, sent another overwhelming shock wave through Lori's body.

"Oh, FUCK YES!" Todd groaned out as he shot his last hot rope of cum down Lori's throat. Todd stepped away, and Lori collapsed back onto the ottoman in the throws of an orgasmic assault as Bambi gently stroked her hair until her orgasmic waves subsided. Then Bambi leaned down and gave Lori a gentle peck on the lips. "That was beautiful, sweety," Bambi exclaimed. Lori had never kissed a woman, but at that moment, it felt right, and she threw her arms around Bambi as they fell into a deep passionate tongue tangling kiss.

Todd, Danny, and Skip went to the bar, donned towels, and poured themselves drinks. Jerry and the boys clapped and whistled in appreciation of their strip show and the ongoing show!

When the applause died away, Bambi broke their kiss and helped Lori sit up.

"Bambi, would you please get our guests another round of drinks, then take our guest of honor to the playroom while I have a chat with my old friend, Kyle," Jerry said, then went to the bar, poured two tumblers of bourbon, and headed for the helm.

Bambi poured another round of bourbons for the boys and two glasses of champagne. She teased Samuel and his amigos as she happily served their drinks while receiving crude compliments and gropes all around. Then Bambi handed Lori a glass of champagne and raised the other in a toast. Lori, the strippers, and the boys all raised their glasses.

"To PUSSY POWER!" Bambi proudly declared, and everyone broke into raucous laughter mixed with harrumphs and hear-hears.

"Right this way, hun," Bambi said as she put her arm around Lori's naked body and started for the stairway down to Mr. Anderson's boudoir playroom. At the top of the stairs, Bambi looked over her shoulder, "I'll let you boys know when we're ready for you."

Jerry handed Kyle the bourbon, "How you doin' old buddy?" He asked with genuine concern. He knew how hard this must all be for Kyle.

"I'm good. Just taken' in the view on my hands-free joy ride in this million-dollar toy of yours," Kyle replied.

"More like, two-point six million. But who's counting," Jerry chuckled. "Actually, I just came to see if you wanted to join us, fellas. I have a feeling we are all about to witness a beautiful thing!" He said with obvious implication.

Kyle raised his eyebrows at Jerry's innuendo.

"I told you there isn't a man or woman alive that can resist Bambi's God, given... Okay, surgically enhanced charms," Jerry exclaimed, "And you're more than welcome to take a spin," He added with a knowing grin.

"Oh, no thanks. I'm not the one with the hall pass!" Kyle replied quite seriously.

"Hey, you know that contract would never hold up in a court of law," Jerry reminded Kyle.

"I know, but it served its purpose," Kyle replied.

"Well, all that aside. I'm tellin' ya, you don't want to miss this," Jerry said emphatically.

"Well, let's go!" Kyle replied with a big grin, unsure and excited about the prospect of what might happen, as he followed Jerry back to the party deck.

Jerry grabbed another fifth of Glenlivet from the bar and topped off everyone's drinks. Then he sat and picked up the party deck entertainment remote, clicked a button, and a huge flat-screen TV rose from the end of the center island. Everyone stared in astonishment at the live video monitor split into four sections. Each with a different view of the same red velvet-covered heart-shaped bed, surrounded by lavish velvet falls.

"Perfect timing," Jerry exclaimed as Lori and Bambi came out of the master bath and stood next to the bed, totally naked as they fell into a passionate kiss. Then to Kyle's surprise, Lori suddenly became the aggressor and pushed Bambi back onto the bed, spread eagle. Lori crawled on top of Bambi and went straight for her fantastic tits, greedily sucking and kneading them like she was starving. Evoking a rousing round of cheers from all the men.