All Comments on 'Gone too Long Ch. 02'

by billb1862

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Great story

Loving this and hope you write some more of these two being together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very familiar

Is this an update of a past story or a close copy?

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
getting better and hotter

and since you already gave us their history now keep going...bring on the romance in the present and give them a happy future together... they both deserve it after all they've been through... still five stars*****all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just the right thing

Not a fan of flashbacks or change of perspective but damn you made a believer out of me! Her telling of the story throws a whole new light on the occurrences of the past and on their relationship as well as explaining how things got where they are while brother was away. For a new author you really did well on capturing her thought process and applying it to her dealings with the outside world. Now I only hope we get to see lots more of them and in a happy and fulfilling relationship, small secrets spicing it up and maybe some dirt to dish around as they aren't the only incestous couple there.

5* al the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lawyers don't say...

...I seen , or he seen, or she seen. Sorry, it is a pet peeve of mine and I think the worst grammar mistake one can make. You do it repeatedly. It makes you sound like a farm boy who didn't pay attention in sixth grade English comp. I can say that cause I am a farm boy, but I got A's in English Comp.

billb1862billb1862over 6 years agoAuthor

I am not an English major, nor will I ever be. I have tried to get editors to edit my work, but have been turned down, so I am doing the best I can. I have seen worse on this site. As for the fans, there is a chapter 3 coming, and if anyone is interested in being an editor, let me know. I am writing this for fun, not so much as to be criticized.

dotcom2099dotcom2099over 6 years ago
Negative comment's

To all those people who like to run down other people’s effort’s and starting pulling apart their spelling and grammar and then don’t have the balls to submit it using their login detail’s and hind behind the “Anonymous” banner, I say this “ Put up or STFU!! ” If you can do better!! Then let’s be seeing your effort’s....

And I've got the "balls " to sign my name to a comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too little.

I really loved chapter one and two wasn't bad. I guess I was hoping the story of Msg would just be a short part of ch 2 and the rest would be a continuation. Looking forward to chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@dotcom2099

I've seen this argument before; people are cowards using the Anonymous function when leaving a comment. The 'brave’ thing is to leave your name...

Really? What garbage. You 'sign' your comment with 'dotcom2099'.

Do we know who you are? Aren't you just as anonymous...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big

Cock thick as a wine bottle and balls like baseballs.

I'm thinking some sort of horrendous glandular problem.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not crazy about the repetition

It was ok to learn the family history but the retelling of just about everything since they reconnected was too long and too much

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry...

Sorry, couldn't give this more than a 3, since this was mostly a retelling of Chapter 1, with very little that was new to the story.

I am looking forward to Chapter 3, and what will happen going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Please finish the story, its worthy of at least another chapter maybe two

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dotcom2099

You poor person! Your parents should have been prosecuted for child cruelty giving one a name like that. Didn't your school mates tease you? Is it your first or last name or is it your whole name? I feel for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too funny

3 stars for having the balls to post this silly story! LOL!!!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Well lm enjoying it.

4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous