Gonna Be a Grandmother

Story Info
Barb reacts to hearing some big news.
2.6k words
4.14
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** All Characters in this story are over the age of 18, legal adults, so don't anyone assume otherwise... Legal Adults...**

"Oooh. Right there," Barb moaned with her eyes closed. Wesley had found just the right motion, the perfect spot and rhythm. His hands held her hips while his torso moved with her. The way this man made love was downright artistic. His abs tensed. His lower torso curved back and forth like a dolphin swimming in the water. His cock slid deeper inside then back. He held the rhythm and momentum steady and consistent.

Barb's orgasms weren't often very quick. Her body required time and patience. She'd known a number of men who didn't have that sort of patience, but Wesley was always good at taking things slow. She breathed deeply, in through her nose, out through her mouth as he moved inside of her. It was like exercise in a way, but the most pleasurable exercise she'd ever had. Her eyes opened to look up at her handsome, generous lover, watching the way his hair bounced with each rhythmic thrust.

She did feel the pleasure rising in her body. It was a warmth that permeated through her, not dramatic or sudden, but strong and deep. The beauty of the time her body took came in the way it rewarded her patience. She didn't scream or shout as her climax arrived. It didn't send her body bucking and thrashing, but the pleasure did last a wonderfully long time. She moaned gently as it began to wash over her and through her like a slow tidal wave on the beach. The sensation made every part of her feel good, her torso, her chest, her thighs down to her toes. Her mouth opened wide, wordlessly as the gentle pulses covered her, surrounding her in soothing, exquisite pleasure.

Wesley could recognize the sensations going through her, but he knew the best thing he could do was keep moving steadily. The motion of their bodies was perfect.

Her orgasm ran its course and her body slowly came down. She looked up at her lover as though she were waking from a splendid dream. She reached up to touch his forearm, her way of telling him she was finished.

Slowly, Wesley pulled his hips backwards, letting his cock slide gently out from her moist lips. She breathed deeply once again and nodded, "Absolutely wonderful."

He nodded as well, rising to stand beside the bed. "Can I get you anything?"

Barb shook her head, "I'll be up in a little bit."

The two shared a smile before he walked away, leaving her to enjoy the soft bed and fluffy white covers all around her. She took her time, just quietly relaxing in her surroundings before she decided to stretch and begin the day. A splendidly comfy white robe was waiting in the closet. She wrapped herself in it and shuffled over to the couch where Wesley sat reading a newspaper. He gave her a wink.

"Anything good?" she asked as she sat down on the couch beside him.

Wesley shrugged, "Stocks aren't bad."

She nodded and picked up her cell phone. Her face scrunched, "My daughter called me."

He lowered the paper, "Nice."

"Well, she knows I'm here with you this weekend." She clicked the icon on the screen, "Hey Sweetie." Wesley stood up without being asked and stepped toward the sliding glass patio door so he could give her some privacy. She tilted her head, smiled and silently mouthed the words, 'thank you.' Then, her face fell. "Honey, Honey. What's wrong? What's going on? You... You're what?"

Those were the last words he heard as he slid the door shut behind him and sat down on the deck chair. It was a windy morning, and the sound of the waves below seemed to echo from every direction. He watched the white lines of foam crashing against the shore, occasionally glancing back inside.

Barb had one hand pressed against her forehead. Whatever they were talking about was clearly stressful to her. He frowned and looked back at the beach. He'd paid quite a bit for this view, and he was going to enjoy it while he was here.

After a few minutes, he glanced back to see her toss the phone onto the couch and rub her face vigorously with both hands. He took a deep breath before he opened the door and stepped back into the hotel room, "Everything okay?"

"Mum bobner's regbmmd," she mumbled into her palms.

He frowned thoughtfully, briefly trying to decipher those words but quickly giving up, "Try again?"

She pulled her palms away, while still keeping her fingertips pressed into her eyes. "My daughter. Is. Pregnant."

"Oh. Well... Congratulations."

"No... no no no no no."

"Umm..."

"I'm gonna be a Grandmother."

He nodded, unsure what he was missing, "Riiight..."

"I CANNOT be a Grandmother!"

Another nod, but this time he got it, "I see."

"I'm not old enough to be a Grandmother!" He sat down on the couch, wise enough not to respond to that one. "Grandmothers have gray hair and glasses." He willed himself not to look up at the patch of light color in her own hair, and he was not about to bring up how often she had to squint to see something. "Grandmothers bake cookies and knit sweaters. I've never knitted anything in my life."

Wesley covered his mouth as he listened, making sure to hide any expression from her. "I can't have a grandbaby. SHE can't have a baby. She's just a baby herself!" He hardly thought a twenty-four year old qualified as a baby, but not the time. "We have to buy diapers and... and... and a stroller. I don't have any baby food in the house. Why would I have any baby food?" He was pretty sure there was plenty of time to buy the things they'd need, but nope, just let her keep going.

"How could this happen?" He was quite confident she knew how that worked. "How could she do this to me? Why didn't she tell me about this?" Well, that was why she called, wasn't it? "We're gonna have to baby-proof the whole house."

Wesley finally spoke, "Do you have any paper in your purse?"

Barb didn't hear him. "I mean, is the baby gonna call me Grandma? Or Nana? Definitely not Gram Gram. Uck."

He looked around and saw the desk. Yes, there'd be a pen in the top drawer, and nice paper with the hotel logo on it. She was still talking when he got up and began writing.

"What do I wear? I don't wanna wear grandma clothes. I don't even own a single broach."

"Hey, Barb."

"Oh. This is really not what I was expecting to hear today, I..."

"Barb?"

"I don't even know what to say, I just..."

"BARB." There was no anger in his voice, and he wasn't yelling, just loud enough to get her attention.

Her breath came out in a dramatic huff, "Yes?"

"Go home." She blinked several times, not processing. He continued, "It's less than an hour drive. You and your daughter can talk in person, get everything sorted out like you need to and then you won't be so stressed out about this. Okay?"

"But... The hotel..."

"There is no way on this planet that you're gonna be able to concentrate on anything today if you don't go see her. I know that and you know that. Go be with your daughter."

She sighed dramatically, "You're right."

"Thank you," he nodded and held out the note he'd written, now folded with her name on the outside. "You can read this around 4pm."

She took the paper from him without really looking at it, "Okay. I need to pack and...."

"Don't worry about packing. Just get dressed."

"Yeah... yeah, I'll... yeah."

Wesley leaned against the arm of his chair, stroking his chin and keeping his head down as she frantically got dressed. He worried that it might derail her if she saw him watching her, so he sat patiently as she repeated the word several times, "Grandmother... A GRANDmother... grand Mother." Each time she emphasized the it differently as if trying a variety of inflections to see if one could somehow make it sound better.

Before long, she was marching toward the hotel room door. He loudly reminded her, "Purse. Phone. Car Keys." Purse hanging from her elbow, she shook her keys in her hand, but she started to look around frantically for her phone. "Couch," he answered. She hurriedly picked it up and held in the air like a weapon aimed at nothing in particular. "You have the note I gave you?" She showed him the paper, now crumpled in her grip.

Finally, he stood up and walked toward the doorway where she stood. He spoke slowly and calmly, "Read that note around 4pm. Drive safely. We'll talk later. Okay?"

Barb nodded her head vigorously at him, suddenly seeming unable to form words. He opened the door for her and held it as she scurried through with a single, "Bye," over her shoulder.

-----

Barb,

You are a wonderful woman who is beautiful inside and out. I hope you've had some great time with your daughter. I know you've got a lot to tell me and I can't wait to hear all about it. Come on back to the Resort. We still have our dinner reservation at 6pm. Your dress is still hanging in the closet. I'll be waiting for you downstairs.

-Wesley

-----

The musicians were wonderfully talented. Along with a player at the grand piano, the small band consisted of a violinist and cellist, all three dressed in black. Wesley absently swirled a glass of wine in his hand while he watched them, listening to their rendition of Billy Joel's "Just the Way You Are." He bobbed his head, impressed by how elegant they made the song.

He turned his head when the restaurant host arrived, escorting a woman wearing a stunningly beautiful dark blue dress. He hurriedly rose to his feet as the host pulled out the woman's chair. The two sat down in unison. Wesley's smile was downright awe-struck, "Barb, you look... absolutely radiant."

She smiled, blushed and bowed her head, letting the compliment wash over her. "Thank you."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm... a lot better. I'm sorry for being so... crazy this morning."

He made a noise not quite a laugh, but a sound of amusement and support. "You weren't being crazy. You got some big news and that's... not the easiest thing to adjust to."

She sighed, "Yeah. Big news indeed. Thank you... for telling me to go home."

"How did it go?"

A server brought two glasses to Barb's setting, one held white wine, the other chilled water with lemon. She nodded her thanks and took a sip from the water. "It was good. Leah's not as freaked out as I first thought she was. Maybe that's just the time it took me to drive home she settled down. Ron, the baby's father is a good guy and they've been together for a while now. This wasn't exactly planned... but it's not a life-shaking disaster either."

"That's good to hear. You know, I heard a quote when I was in school that really stuck with me. There are no such things as accidental children. There are accidental parents but children are meant to be."

She nodded, "I like that. You will NEVER be able to guess the names they're thinking of."

"Tell me."

"They're thinking Beatrice if it's a girl and if it's a boy... BARNABY. Barnaby, do you believe that?"

"Quite the choice."

"I don't know know WHAT her thing is with B names, but Barnaby?"

"Well, maybe they want to pay tribute to the name of the baby's grandmother."

Barb breathed deeply, with a somewhat tired smile on her face. Her voice was a little above a whisper, "I'm gonna be a grandmother."

He nodded, "Yes, you are."

"That is REALLY not something I'm ready for."

"You've got time."

"Yep. Just about seven months. It's gonna be an eventful year."

"I already looked up some knitting classes for you."

She laughed hard at that. It was probably the first time she'd laughed all day and it did wonders for her. "I think I'll pass."

"Fair... but you are gonna have a phone full of pictures. You're gonna talk about them to everybody who's gonna listen. Spoil them every single chance you have."

"Think so?"

"I do. I think you're going to be a wonderful grandmother."

Her sigh this time was more content. "What about you? How do you like the thought of sleeping with a woman with grandkids?"

"Barb, I like you. I think you are a truly spectacular woman and I like being with you because I like who you are. That has absolutely not changed at all."

"Good answer."

The meal, like everything else at this resort, was perfect. When they finished, they held hands and walked outside to one of the many large balconies. The ocean wind whipped at them, setting Barb's dress to flutter rhythmically. Wesley's arms were folded against the railing and she leaned her head against his shoulder. He watched the white waves dissolving against the dark shore, but her eyes were closed. They weren't out very long before he looked at her sleepy face and whispered, "Let's get you inside."

Soon, Barb was back in their suite, her dress back on its hanger, jewelry back in its travel case. She stood naked in front of the large mirror, setting her toothbrush down on the sink when she felt her man's arms wrap around her waist. He caressed her tummy tenderly and kissed her bare shoulder.

"What do you say you put those lips to work?"

She could feel his smile and the warmth he whispered into her skin, "It would be my pleasure."

She lay down on her back, enveloped again by the soft white comforter and fluffy pillows, watching his loving face as he knelt down between her spread legs. Pleasure coursed through her entire body the moment his tongue touched her lips. She moaned softly and leaned her head a little further back.

His arms wrapped around her legs so his hands could caress her lower tummy. His mouth moved slowly, and he put the perfect amount of pressure into every motion. He explored the folds of her sex, tasting and pampering each spot. His adoring tongue worked its way around her and he delighted in the sweet sounds she let out from how good he made her feel.

Until... the sound changed. It still sounded like moaning, but it was a bit too regular. He glanced up, past the beautiful curve of her belly, over the lovely mounds of her breasts to see her face, leaning to one side with her mouth slightly open. He pulled his face away from her sex and forced his lips closed to keep a laugh from slipping out. She'd had a very big day... and now she was asleep.

Gently as he could, he slipped his arms out from underneath her and settled her legs in a more comfortable position. He pulled up the covers to surround her in their warm comfort and rose out of bed. He wasn't quite ready for sleep yet, but he enjoyed the beautiful sight of her at perfect rest in this bed they shared.

Wesley headed back outside to their private balcony, closing the door behind him as quietly as he could. He spent the rest of his evening watching the dark beach, thinking of the sweet taste of Barb's sex still on his lips.