Good Boy?

Story Info
A jock learns to be a good boy!
1.2k words
3.84
20.8k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name used to be Travis Anderson. At least I think my name used to be Travis Anderson. Whenever I try to think back to that time my head gets all cloudy. I suppose it doesn't matter. I am happy now. So happy. (giggle)

From what my cloudy thoughts remember is that I used to be the captain of the football team at State University. I was 6'5 and really ripped. I was also always very angry and unhappy. I don't remember why...maybe it was because I had no purpose in life. I have a purpose now. Everyone tells me I'm the best at what I do. (giggle)

This all started when I answered an ad for the Men's Institute for Social Sciences, otherwise known as MISS. They offered to pay me $50,000 for a week of testing a new drug. It was a sex drug. I was excited. I mean I got a lot of action as captain of the football team but a guy can always get more action. Hopefully, this new drug would help. I wasn't smart but I wasn't stupid...or at least not then.(giggle) I'd read up on this place. Former patients raved at how much their sex lives had improved. They spoke of multiple orgasms and fantastic experiences in exotic places. This was the place for me. I wanted what those patients got.

I took a taxi up to the Men's Institute for Social Sciences, (MISS). They hadn't wanted me to bring my car. I also had to surrender my phone. But, I could do all of that for a week. After all, it was $50,000.

I knocked on the door. An older man answered. "You must be Travis. I'm Doctor Mason." said Doctor Mason.

"Yeah whatever, I'm Travis." I said. I wasn't respectful then. Now I'm always respectful

"Well, we should probably get started. No time like the present. Follow me into the exam room." said Dr. Mason.

I followed him into the exam room. He gestured for me to change into a hospital gown. It was pink. I hated pink then. It was for girls and I was a man. A manly man. Not only that I was captain of the football team and I had an example to set. I couldn't help but notice that Dr. Mason was eye fucking me as I changed. I remember thinking I hope he wasn't a fag. I hated fags. But, for $50,000 I could get along with one for a week.

Then Doctor Mason started asking me questions about the questionnaire I sent in previously.

"Now, about your questionnaire. You say you have zero sexual experience with men?" Dr. Mason asked.

The question took me by surprise. "Uh, yeah..I'm no homo." I said.

Dr. Mason smiled patronizingly at me. "When you say 'zero', do you mean 'zero'? I know other naked men in the changing room can be attractive. That's why so many football players are secretly gay"

"Yeah, I've never messed around with other guys.." I didn't know why this question mattered. "Never had any trouble getting pussy and my own hand works just fine. Nothing against gay guys, but..." I trailed off and shrugged. "I just can't imagine letting another guy touch me like that, you know?"

Dr. Mason ignored me and kept typing on his computer. I just waited and thought of the $50,000. That was a lot of money. I could get into the Platinum Room of the Strip Club with that. I could get a lot of pussy.

"Time for your shot and pills, Travis." said Dr. Mason.

Dr. Mason handed me 2 big pills and I swallowed them down. "Now the shot" Dr. Mason said. I held out my arm. "Turn around Travis. This shot has to go in the ass." Great, I remember thinking. I really am with a fag. But, still I thought of $50,000. So I flipped around and let Dr. Mason give me the shot.

The shot put me to sleep for awhile. I don't know how long. In my sleep, I dreamed. My dream was different than my normal dreams. Normally, I would dream about banging women and football. In this dream, I was standing in front of a huge man. He was so ripped. He had such a huge cock. It looked wonderful. I knew in my dream that this man was my god. My master. I wanted to do whatever I could do to please this master. I saw the god smile and I came to realize that he looked a lot like a young ripped Dr. Mason.

"I'm here to serve you in whatever ways I can." I said to my new god. I don't know why I said it. I just felt compelled to. I wanted to serve him too. He seemed so important and I wanted nothing more than to please him.

The god pointed at his erect cock. I'd never even thought about being gay before but I wanted to please this man. So I reached down and started stroking this god's cock. The god shook his head. I could tell he was displeased. But, what more could I do? I didn't want to be gay. Did I?

When I woke up Dr. Mason was standing over me. He was naked. He was erect. He was big. I was naked too. He was stroking my cock. It isn't weird for guys to stroke guy's cocks is it? (giggle)

I wanted him. Wait, was that right? I didn't want men. I wanted women right? Pussy was for me...right? Whatever, the case I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. Dr. Mason spoke,

"Travis, Travis, Travis...I know what you're thinking. You different mortals are all alike. You all want money and sex. You see I'm not poor old Dr. Mason. I'm a demon...humans call me a succubus. You may call me Master. I have needs. You'll be perfect...soon. You're not perfect yet. But, I'll make you perfect.

With that Dr. Mason morphed from an old man to a huge ripped red demon. His cock grew too. I wanted it. Cock was good. Wasn't it? (giggle) I was really horny now. I wanted to cum. Dr. Roberts, well Master, was still stroking my cock.

"Tell me what you want Travis. I'll give it to you." said Master.

"I want to cum." I said. I was really horny. Dr. Mason' s expert handjob wasn't helping.

Dr. Mason smiled evilly. "Are you sure that's all you want? I'd let you go if you want." He said.

"I want to cum! Let me cum!" I demanded.

"Very well, cum then." said Master.

I moaned and came all over the room. It was the most powerful orgasm I ever had. I passed out and started dreaming again. I dreamed of cocks. I dreamed of my new god, my new master. I wanted nothing more than to serve him in whatever way I could. It was wonderful.

The demon longingly stroked Travis's cheeks as the young man was asleep.. Soon the demon could have his prize. Travis was what he deserved after a lifetime of nothing. Even demon's deserve some happiness. Travis was so perfect for him.. A muscular, 100% straight, jock. Well, he would soon change that. So Travis would be the perfect cum-slut. The "man" that he wanted. The demon jerked himself off as Travis slept. Only a bit more conditioning until Travis was his. Then they both could have bliss.