Good Boy? Ch. 02

Story Info
A jock continues his lessons!
1.5k words
4.27
10.9k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis woke up. There was a person standing over him playing with his hair. It was Dr. Roberts. Dr. Roberts had said to call him Master. Master was a demon. Travis would comply with what Master wanted. He would call Master, Master.

Travis lustfully looked up at his naked Master. Travis couldn't help but notice that his Master had an amazing cock. Dean wondered how it would taste in his mouth. Still a part of Travis wondered why he thought that. He was straight?

Master ran his hand through his now long and pink hair. "You're a good slut, aren't you, Travis?"

"Uh huh." Travis murmured. "Thanks to all your jizz Master._ (giggle)

"What do good sluts do, Travis?"

"Suck cock and get fucked." Travis said giddily. He wanted to please his Master. He wanted to suck hot spunk?

"Good slut!" said the demon. Soon Travis would be such a perfect slut for him. The demon could have turned Travis into a slut instantaneously but part of the thrill was the game. Soon he would win this game. Soon Travis would be his cumslut. Soon he would plow Travis with his cock. Travis would beg.

"On your knees,to worship fag." ordered the demon.

Travis blanked and didn't obey...he liked girls didn't he. Pussy was good? He fucked girls? Hot ones with huge tits? Travis's thoughts were all cloudy. Not the good "pink cloudy" but cloudy. He didn't want to suck cock, he wanted huge pillowy tits...but it was his Masters cock.

"Master? Don't I like tits and pussy? I'm not a fag...I'm a real man?" Travis asked, confused. Master would know. Master knew best?

"Shhh, Travis. Your thoughts are all confused because you're a silly slut. A bottom. You need a real man like me. Dr. Roberts, the demon was now in human form, it wondered how far Travis would go for cum. Dr. Roberts released Travis's long hair to strip him of his pants and underwear. Travis was naked in front of Dr. Roberts. But, his cock was limp. For some reason he still thought of pussy and billowy tits. They were what he really wanted. The thought of him fucking cheerleaders existed in his brain.

The demon knew he'd have to cull this behavior. Travis belonged to ride his cock. He would be a good slut one way or the other. Then the demon sat back down in the chair. He grew his cock out some more. The demon made sure he was facing Travis. Doctor Robert wrapped his own hand around his half-hard cock and began to jerk it. Cum beaded at the tip.

"Come here. Good boy. Good slut." the demon said to Travis as more cum appeared. A strange look of longing appeared on Travis's face as he saw the cum. It was like a dog looking at a steak that his Master was giving him. He began to want to obey. He began to want jizz.

Travis thought it looked good. He wanted to suck cock?

Travis let out a little giggle at the thought of sucking cock. A part of him thought it was still so wrong. The demon had a need though. He was so hard! Breaking sluts was fun. Breaking sluts was terrible?

"Travis." Master groaned with desire as he reached with his other hand to wrap around the back of Travis's head. "Good slut, Travis. You want to suck my cock, right?"

"Uh huh?" Travis questioned. He knew Doctor Roberts had a nice-looking cock. It was so hard and right in front of him. Travis licked his lips and leaned in closer. It smelled so good. He wasn't sure why he wanted to suck it, only that he wanted to? No, he needed to?

(Pussy, tits) whispered a little voice in the back of his head.

"Go on, Travis" the demon ordered him now. He had a hand on the back of Travis's head. He kept one hand wrapped around the base of his cock.

"Lick it." The demon ordered forcefully. The demon was determined Travis would be HIS cumslut.

The need to obey overflowed Travis's mind. (Well, what was left of it). He had to do what Dr. Roberts said. Dr. Roberts knew best? Still leary of being a fag, Travis started by just licked the tip. The demon needed more. The demon would have more.

"Touch it, Travis." ordered the demon. He let go of his own cock. He was horny but still wanted to play the game. That was what mortals were for? The demon knew thoughts of pussy and tits existed in Travis's mind. Yet, he was determined Travis would suck him off. He put one hand behind Travis's head. Travis was just tentatively licking the tip of his cock now. Soon Travis would want more. Soon Travis would be a cumwhore.

Not ready to suck his Master off completely, but eager to please. Travis wrapped his right hand around Dr. Robert s's cock. It felt hot and moist but also nice. He could feel it harden further. He began to jerk his wrist up and down as he sucked the tip. The pre-cum tasted SO good. He hoped that Dr. Roberts would like it. He was new to it after all.

"Good boy, good slut" Dr. Roberts moaned with need, stroking hair. "Good boy, Travis. Keep going, just like that."

Travis liked being called a good boy. He liked knowing that he was doing well, stroking his Master's cock and slowly sucking it. He was making his Master happy. That was all that mattered? He pressed his tongue against it, taking it deeper. Licking small beads of jizz. The cock was fully hard now, and Dr. Roberts was panting hard. Travis knew that meant he liked it. He was proud that he had made Dr. Roberts happy. It made him hard too. (giggle)

(tits and pussy) whispered his "brain" again.

Travis stopped sucking and stroking for a second but it was long enough for the demon to notice. He needed complete servitude. Sooner or later, Travis would serve. Travis would beg.

Travis kept thinking that he was no homo. He hated fags? Yet, it was just so right...SO good to suck cock. A small part of him wanted to stop, but another bigger part of him enjoyed the feeling of a cock in his mouth. It just seemed so natural. So right? The bigger part of Travis knew he needed to continue. It all just so naturally perfect.

"Keep at it my little fag, make me happy and you'll get your jizz." stated the demon. The demon wondered when he could dump his load into Travis. `

Travis knew that his Master was right. He had to obey and be a good slut. That meant sucking cock. And he liked sucking cock? So why not keep going? It was his purpose? Suck and be fucked...so simple That was what I wanted. Wasn't it?

Travis kept using his mouth and right hand on Dr. Roberts' thick cock to make him moan in pleasure. The demon's hips were thrusting up into his mouth and the demon was shuddering with pleasure. Still Travis, couldn't take the demon's massive cock that deep, so Travis eased off and worked the tip with his tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good slut," the demon panted breathlessly. "Very good slut, keep going. Take it deeper and deeper. Soon I'll modify you to make you the perfect fag. Yeah... Mmm, just like that." The demon was pleased. Travis was doing what he wanted him too. Travis was almost perfect.

Travis tried harder to please his Master and get more spunk. Travis did manage to take it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising his head again. Dr. Roberts' hips were rocking constantly now and Travis knew his Master was close. More pre-cum was flowing into his mouth. It tasted delicious but Travis longed for the thick salty jizz.

"Keep going, good slut," Dr. Roberts groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock."

Travis did keep going, the only thought in what formerly had been his brain was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as Master wanted. There was nothing else he had to do or think about. Just keep sucking and bobbing his head up and down as he made his Master moan with pleasure.

The demon's grip on his hair tightened again and he shuddered as he thrust his hips up and deeper into Travis's welcoming mouth. Master let out a deep, loud groan as he came and filled Travis's mouth with a thick load of cum.

Travis had no choice but to swallow as much cum as he could. But, he felt some of it trickle out of his mouth and past his lips. Finally, Dr. Roberts let go of him and sat back in the chair.

"Very good slut," the demon murmured. "How did you like your first taste of cum?"

"It was salty, warm and ropey. I liked it. I want some more" Travis replied truthfully. Travis could tell the truth to his Master. Travis wanted to live with him. College and football were all but forgotten. Travis wanted to serve?

"I think you'll like it more and more. Soon you won't be able to get enough" the demon as he rubbed Travis's hair like a dog. Travis looked at his new Master curiously. He wanted to be Master's cumslut.