Good Boy

Story Info
A man enjoys his new femboy pet.
3.4k words
4.61
10.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex wasn't having a good day. His boss, the customers, that idiot who cut him off on the highway -- everything had been conspiring against him from the moment he woke up. But it was finally over. He could go home and close himself off from the rest of the world, maybe play some video games to relieve the tension. He'd even stopped to pick up a frozen lasagna from the grocery store.

As he approached the front of the store with lasagna in hand he noticed a bright patch of color out of the corner of his eye. Alex turned to see a a young girl quickly look away from him. She was wearing a micro skirt that left half of her ass exposed -- and what an ass it was. It was big. And Tapered into a thin, oh-so-grabbable waist. She wore a light blue crop top and Alex could see from her side profile that she had a flat chest. That was fine. He'd always been more of an ass guy and she had plenty of that to spare. Her short pixie cut was dyed a bright blue and it faded into green at the tips. Her hair was adorned with clips in the shapes of hearts and stars, just as colorful as the rest of her outfit.

All of her generation seemed to dress as freely as she did, and Alex knew from experience they had the kinks to back up it up. He remembered a nineteen year old he'd hooked up with at a show who had walked around topless. She was a real masochist, had him choke her, hit her, even wanted anal with just her spit as lube. She said that's how they did it in the porn she watched. Alex could get used to this generation raised on porn. He had been staring for a while now, something he became aware of as she turned to face the man ogling her. That's when Alex noticed something else about her outfit.

Emblazoned on her top were the words "good boy." This wasn't a girl at all. She was a he, and he was dressed like a total slut. The femboy, as Alex had learned they were called, walked up to him. His hips swayed as he walked and Alex was drawn to the piercing dangling from his perfect stomach. He wasn't toned like most twinks he'd been with. His belly looked soft and he was thin. Alex imagined wrapping his hands around that waist and-

"Hey there!" The boy's voice broke Alex out of his violent, degenerate thoughts. He looked down -- way down -- at the stranger. His face only came up to the bottom of Alex's chest and he was very, very close. His face was just as soft as the rest of him. He had a cute button nose that was dusted with blush, high cheekbones, full lips, and big, brown eyes. He wore eyeliner that turned down at the ends of his eyes, giving him a sad puppy dog look. Really his face looked like any other teen girl's. If it wasn't for the masculine edge of his voice and the wider shoulders, one might have assumed he was a girl.

"Are you just going to stare at me? The line is moving" the boy said. Alex looked up to see a growing gap between himself and the people in front of him waiting to check out. He moved forward and was surprised that the boy followed him.

"Sorry I was staring," Alex said "thought you were a girl for a second."

The teen laughed. "I get that a lot. Don't worry, I'm not offended." He got even closer to Alex as he said the last part. Alex could tell that he was flirting with him, and he had every intention of flirting right back.

"Alex." He stuck out his hand for the boy to shake.

The boy laughed again, taking Alex's hand in his smaller one. "Jay. Nice to meet you, Alex."

Alex noticed Jay's fingernails were painted to match his hair, fading from blue to green. After he paid, Jay followed Alex out of the store. He again stood in front of Alex inside of his personal space.

"What are you doing today, Alex?"

"Oh, nothing. Just heading home. What about you?"

"Also nothing. I just moved here so I'm still making friends."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen. My birthday was actually just last week!"

"Well you've found a friend. How about you come over to my place?" Alex said. He left it friendly in case he scared Jay off, though seeing how he was coming on to him, Alex could probably say in detail the things he wanted to do to Jay and the whole would say "please."

"That sounds fun!" Jay beamed up at Alex. He had a piercing on the inside of his upper lip, a ring that hung down in front of his teeth. "Could you give me a ride, though? I walked here."

"Of course. I parked right over here." And with that they walked over to Alex's car. The ride home seemed to take an eternity. Alex was distracted by Jay's perfect thighs filling up his passenger seat. Mercifully, they arrived at Alex's house. It wasn't much compared to some properties in the area, but it had a beautiful garden that Alex maintained as well as a backyard.

"OH, it's beautiful!" Jay exclaimed "I've always wanted a house with a yard."

Alex smiled at the twink's excitement. He led him up to the front door and inside the house. "Want to watch a movie?" Alex asked. He was wasting no time setting his plan in motion. Jay agreed excitedly and sat down on the couch while Alex put the lasagna on.

"Go ahead and pick something out. I'm not picky." He told Jay. It didn't really matter what Jay picked, Alex wasn't planning on watching anyway. He finished putting the lasagna in the oven, making sure to set it to a low simmer to give him more time, and joined the twink on the couch. Jay had selected a newer action movie. Alex hadn't heard of it before but it had a few actors he recognized. He sat back on the couch as the movie began. Jay bounced a couple times in excitement, his legs folded under him. He came to rest right against Alex. This was the first time their bodies had actually touched and already Alex's mind was swimming with things he could do to the little slut.

He nonchalantly layed his arm across the back of the couch, a cliché move but it allowed him to move slightly closer to Jay so that they were making even more contact. Jay didn't even seem to notice, nor did he mind that Alex was watching him instead of the movie. Alex decided to see how far he could go. He dropped his arm off the couch and wrapped it around Jay's shoulders. Jay didn't seem to mind as Alex pulled him up against him. He even rested his head on top of Alex's arm. He let them sit like that for a little bit, enjoying the way Jay would squirm against him occasionally when something happened in the movie or how his head ever-so-slightly rubbed against his arm. He needed more though, so he slowly dropped his arm down along Jay's back until his hand rested against the boy's waist.

Without Alex's arm to prop his head up, Jay rested it on his shoulder instead. Alex took this as encouragement to take things further. He pulled Jay's small frame as far against him as he could. His hair felt so soft and it smelled like strawberries. Alex decided to try something. He reached up with his other hand and started scratching Jay's head. The boy instantly keened into the touch, encouraging Alex to scratch around his ears, the back of his head, and his neck. That neck that Alex wanted to grab and watch as Jay struggled to breathe. Jay wasn't watching the movie anymore. His eyes were closed and his body was turned towards Alex. He rested on his hands and knees with his back arched from the pleasure. He reminded Alex of a dog. The teen was so easily controlled. He really was a good boy.

Alex couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed a fistful of Jay's hair and forced his face into his crotch. The boy immediately switched position so his back was arched and his ass was sticking straight up into the air while Alex dragged his face across his growing erection. His useless skirt hung down exposing his big ass and tiny thong. Alex let go of Jay's head to grope his ass. Jay didn't stop worshipping Alex's lap after he was released. God, these kids are so easy Alex thought.

He decided to give Jay what he so desperately wanted, unbottoning his jeans and pulling them down with his underwear. Alex's cock sprang out and slapped Jay in the face. Jay was practically drooling in complete cock shock. His cock was a good nine inches and girthy. Alex gripped both of Jay's asscheeks in his hands and spread them apart. The thong did nothing to hide Jay's asshole, just a thin black strip running across it like some half-ass censor bar.

Jay was busy slurping all over Alex's cock. He bobbed up and down, flicking his tongue out to slide along Alex's rod. The kid was an expert cocksucker already. Alex thumbed over Jay's asshole, sending a shiver through his body. In response Jay pushed his head down, shoving as much of Alex's cock into his throat as possible. He pushed past his throat barrier and rested his nose against Alex. He swallowed repeatedly to massage the cock locked in his throat.

"Oh, fuckkkkk..." Alex moaned "That's a good boy. Keep swallowing that cock." He gripped Jay's throat and moved his hand up and down, jerking himself off inside of the boy.

Jay moaned around Alex's cock at the compliment, wagging his ass as he resumed bobbing up and down, this time along the entire length of Alex's shaft. Alex sucked on two of his fingers before moving Jay's thong aside and inserting them into the boy's ass. Jay gripped Alex's fingers in his warm folds and started sucking his cock with an even more intense ferocity.

Alex was getting even more worked up. He pulled Jay off of his cock, something that was difficult to do as Jay latched onto his cock with his mouth and sucked for all he was worth. He then kneeled behind Jay and rested his cock across Jay's ass. He grabbed Jay's waist, pulling the teen's ass against him.

"I'm going to destroy this pussy and make it mine." He growled.

"Oh god please fuck my pussy sir. It's all yours."

That was all Alex needed to hear. His cock had been thoroughly lubricated by Jay's throat, so he lined the tip up with Jay's pussy and pushed in. Alex was too wound up to take it slow and, frankly, he didn't care. He pushed as deep as he could go into Jay's ass. The boy raises up and let out a cry then went silent and fell back to the couch, limp. Alex looked down to see cum leaking from Jay's small dick which had fallen out.

Had he came just from Alex sticking his dick in? He'd really found a grade-A slut. It didn't matter. Alex didn't need Jay to do anything while he fucked him. In fact he preferred a limp toy. Alex reached down and wrapped an arm around Jay's throat, pulling his body up against him while he began thrusting in and out. Jay just mumbled expletives and incoherent nonsense.

"You like the feeling of a real man in your guts, bitch?" Alex asked, not really expecting a response. Jay just moaned. Alex laughed and resumed his assault on Jay's ass. Jay was coming back to his senses, begging Alex to fuck him harder and pledging his servitude to Alex's cock. Alex got tired of his toy's rambling and grabbed his neck with both hands, squeezing as hard as he could. Jay gasped and held onto Alex's arms, but he was too weak to move him. Eventually, Jay's arms fell slack, indicating to Alex that it was time to let him breathe. He released Jay and the boy fell to the couch, gasping for air. Alex laughed at the sight and gave Jay's ass a few hard smacks.

"I bet you'd love to die riding cock," Alex growled "isn't that right slut."

"Yes, s -- UGH -- sir. Please use me however you like. My body is yours."

Alex redoubled his efforts, pounding into the teen with the speed of a reciprocating saw. Jay cried out as Alex bounced off his ass, dicklet spasming as he came again. Alex wasn't far behind.

"Mmm you want me to fill your pussy with cum?"

"Yes sir! Fuck please knock me up!"

And with that Alex pushed deep inside and unloaded a deluge of cum. Fuck, it'd been a while since he'd had a hole this tight. After Jay's pussy had milked his cock dry, he pulled out and admired his work. Thick white cum dripped from his hole as it tried and failed to close after being stretched out.

"Please give me more... sir... ohhhh god please give me more cum!" Jay whimpered, rubbing his ass along Alex's cock, begging him to keep fucking him. How could Alex say no to that? He flipped Jay onto his back and pushed his legs up above his head. He removed his thong so he could get a good look at Jay's cute little cock, letting them hang loosely off one of his feet. Next he pulled Jay's crop top over his head, revealing his hard nipples. Alex leaned down and sucked on one, Jay breathed in sharply at the touch and his cock began to harden again.

"Why don't you tell me what you want me to do." Alex teased.

"Hnghh I want you to fill me up with your big cock and fuck me until I can't move and I'm leaking cum. Then -- oh god -- I want you to fuck my face until I stop breathing," Jay begged.

Alex wasted no time in fulfilling his request. He took both of Jay's legs in his hands and plunged every inch of his cock back into his tight hole. Jay's eyes rolled back in his head and he arched his back as Alex's cock impaled his insides. Alex worked up to a brutal pace. Jay's asscheeks were beginning to turn red from slapping against Alex's thighs and his belly piercing bounced with every thrust into his stomach.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming! I'm cumming -- ohhhh..." Jay squirted all over himself as Alex thrust away. Everyone needs to see my new toy he thought. He picked Jay up and carried him over to the window, never stopping fucking him. He spun him around and planted him on the windowsill. He pressed him against the glass facing the street outside.

"Show everyone how much of a slut you are," Alex roared as he pounded directly into Jay's prostate. Jay was beyond forming coherent thoughts, reverting to drooling on the glass as he fixated on the words Alex spoke.

"I'm never letting you go," Alex continued "You're going to be my new pet. I'm going to fuck you whenever I want and you'll have all the cock you want."

Jay could barely comprehend what Alex was saying. His words made him feel warm inside. It would be nice to be taken care of and get fucked by Alex's magnificent cock whenever he wanted. "Y-yes... I'm your... pet -- OHHHHH!" Jay said as he came yet again, his cum dripping down the window. A few pedestrians hurried by once they saw what was happening in the window. It made Jay happy knowing that Alex was proud enough to show him off.

Alex thrust a few more times before pulling out. He picked Jay back up and dropped him to his knees. Alex took his head in both hands and rammed his cock down Jay's throat. He fucked his face with the force of a jackhammer. Jay's makeup ran down his face, only making Alex's arousal grow.

"You like the way your pussy tastes, slut?" Alex forced Jay's head up and down making him nod on his cock. "Fuck yeah you do. You're a nasty little whore. Imagine if someone worse than me had picked you up in that little outfit of yours. You'd probably be on a street corner by now. Not with me, though. I'll take care of you." Jay was too busy thinking about the massive cock stretching out his throat to listen to understand what Alex was saying. He gagged occasionally but Alex ignored it and kept going. This was a dream come true!

"Fuck, here's your reward," Alex said as he shoved his cock as far down Jay's throat as he could and unloaded his cum straight down into the boy's stomach. Jay swallowed as he did, milking his cock for all it was worth. Alex pulled out, Jay sucking hard and releasing his cock with a POP. Alex let his softening cock rest across Jay's face as he looked down at the mess of mascara and spit.

"You're such a good boy. I'm going to have so much fun with you." Just then, the timer went off. Dinner was ready.

Alex pulled the lasagna out of the oven. He retrieved a spatula from the drawer and opened the cabinet to grab two plates. Just then he remembered something. He bent down and opened the cabinet below the counter. He reached in and pulled out a dog bowl.

Alex had bought it for a girlfriend he'd had a while ago. He'd wanted to try out petplay with her, but she'd refused. He suspected that Jay would be more receptive than her, so he grabbed a plate for himself and divided up some lasagna for both of them.

He returned to the living room to find Jay sitting right where he'd left him, still looking dazed. "Food's ready. I brought you a plate." Alex set the dog bowl down a little ways in front of Jay. He chuckled as Jay crawled towards it on his hands and knees.

Jay looked up at him, flashing a big smile. "Thank you sir." And with that he bent down and began eating, face in bowl. Alex moved behind him and watched his ass wag as he ate. Cum dripped from his hole. He'd have to remember to have Jay lick that up later. After Alex finished eating, he left to find something in his desk. When he returned Jay had finished his bowl of food and was sitting patiently on the floor.

Alex grabbed a napkin and cleaned the tomato sauce from his face. Then he took his hand and pulled him to his feet. He brought the item he'd gotten from his desk up to Jay's throat.

"What's that?" Jay asked.

"It's a measuring tape. I need to measure your neck so I can buy you a collar."

Jay looked at Alex and smiled. "You were serious about keeping me?" he asked, practically bouncing with excitement.

"Of course," Alex responded "Can't let a piece of meat like you get taken by some other guy. Don't worry about your apartment. I'll take you to pick up your stuff. You won't need to rent again if you're going to live with me."

Jay looked close to tears. He had thought Alex was just saying those things in the heat of sex, but he actually meant them! "Thank you si-"

Alex pulled on either end of the measuring tape and choked Jay before he could finish. "Thank you sir..." Jay croaked. Alex laughed, amused that Jay would Thank him for strangling him. This kid really had no limits. He released the measuring tape and Jay coughed before rushing forward and hugging Alex.

This took him by surprise, but he returned the embrace and petted the boy's head. "I have the measurements. I'll pick up a collar, a nice one from that fancy pet place down the road." Jay hugged him tighter. Alex looked down and smiled at his new roommate. He picked Jay up and walked towards the bathroom so they could both shower. Alex was already thinking of things he could do with Jay next time. Jay was just thinking how lucky he was to have met someone like Alex.