Good Cop, Bad Cop Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nic took that opportunity to grab hold of Jon's wrists and pulled his hands up over his head while Charlie knelt down next to the couch and gently gripped Jon's erection through his underwear, flicking his thumb back and forth over the leaking tip while the index finger of his other hand traced lazy circles around Jon's nipples, teasing the rubbery nubs into hard, sharp points. The entire time Charlie's eyes never left Jon's, and I noticed Jon was staring back at him, mesmerised, seemingly unable to tear his gaze away. Apparently whatever was in the red Solo cup had kicked in.

Nic released Jon's wrists but Jon made no move to lower his arms; he was transfixed, staring into Charlie's eyes as he continued to tease his nipples and prick tip. Charlie's eyes were fixed on Jon's as he traced a long, delicate finger up and down his vulnerable sides, his eyes lighting up with every one of Jon's giggles. Then he dragged his heavy-lidded gaze down Jon's body, raking his eyes across the broad expanse of his hairy chest, over his rippled abs, and all the way down to his briefs, which were so hugely tented a troop of Boy Scouts could've camped out. Fuck, an entire Scout Jamboree.

Jon followed Charlie's eyes as they lingered over his taut, sweaty frame, ogling and eye-fucking him. And when Charlie's eyes flicked quickly back up to Jon's face, it was obvious Jon was loving every touch and sensation. He was so completely in the moment that he was totally unaware of just how exposed and at risk he was in this room full of lusty, drunk men.

Poppers were put to both his nostrils again and he inhaled deeply. I could tell when the fumes hit because his body visibly shuddered. I could almost feel the tingling sensations that I knew were coursing up and down his spine and radiating out to his fingertips, toes, and even the tip of his dick. My ass clenched.

"Oh... fuck..." he moaned, panting as beads of sweat surfaced on his tanned skin.

Charlie grinned broadly, "Oh fuck is right."

Austin's words bounced around in my head. *Johnny Boy's a total cockslut. Get him aroused, feel him up a bit, and - bam! - a real cumdumpster.*

My own erection swelled in my briefs at that thought as I stood rooted in rapt silence, pearls and pearls of pre-cum oozing through the thin cotton fabric, turning the material translucent and shiny.

Austin nodded again and Nic gave Jon more poppers. "Fuck..." he moaned again as the fumes assaulted his body. He let out a sigh and seemed to sink deeper into the cushions

Charlie reached into Jon's briefs and pulled his erect dick out, tucked the elastic waistband under his full, heavy balls, and began to slowly masturbate him as he came down from his popper-high. Jon gasped and cried out in pleasure, thrusting into Charlie's hand as his body writhed and gyrated under the expert ministrations.

Then Charlie sped up the pace and roiled his cupped palm over the slick, flared head, teasing him but not letting him shoot his load. Jon yelped and tried to buck him off while batting at his hands, but Charlie bore down while Nic grabbed Jon's wrists and pulled them away.

"I don't have time to properly edge and milk you because we're getting ready for the main event," Charlie said as he slowed his strokes and eased off. "But I will next time. I promise."

Next time? Jon gulped as Charlie ran his cum-slicked fingers over Jon's slightly parted lips.

The mob of men had pressed closer, apparently hoping to see Jon cum up close and personal, and he was suddenly obscured from my view. His groans became muffled and I tried to see what was happening. The crowd was thick, but using my height to my advantage, I caught a glimpse of him. His head was thrown back over the arm of the couch and somebody was feeding his cock down his throat!

Tyler! He had his track pants pushed down to his knees with legs spread shoulder-width apart as he speared Jon's mouth with his thick prong. His black Calvin Klein briefs were halfway down his tanned, muscled ass, and my eyes feasted on the sliver of hair-lined crack they exposed.

"Oh yeah," he rumbled, his voice a soft, velvety purr, as he stroked long fingers through Jon's hair and pushed another inch of his massive pole into Jon's mouth. "That's a good cocksucker. Oooh, yeah... take it all."

It was the first time I'd heard him speak and I was spellbound by his rich, deep tenor. I watched wide-eyed as he held the sides of Jon's head and slowly fucked his mouth.

"Fuck, the dick ditch on this cocksucker is amazing," Tyler crowed as his ball sack tapped against Jon's nose and forehead with each thrust. "Usually they can't take something this big, but Cumdumpster here... Shit, he's a pro."

His dick seemed to move effortlessly, deeper and deeper down Jon's undulating throat, and I wondered how he was able to take that whole thing without choking, let alone how he could even breathe. But he managed - like, Tyler said, a pro - and once again, Austin's words skirted along the back of my brain. *Johnny Boy's a total cockslut. Get him aroused, feel him up a bit, and - bam! - a real cumdumpster.*

I don't know how long I - we - stood watching the fucking porno playing out in living color before Jason strode into the room and signaled for everybody to stop.

"You too," he said, putting a hand on Tyler's bicep. Tyler reluctantly pulled out of Jon's mouth and tucked his dick into his briefs, adjusted himself, and pulled his sweatpants up.

He glared daggers at Jason, slashes of red painting his cheeks, and then leaned over to whisper something to Jon. My eyes swung to his ass as he bent over. It was like two soccer balls had been stuffed into those track pants. Fuck, but God had done some fine work on that ass, and I saw I wasn't the only one who'd noticed, or who was openly staring at it.

Whatever Tyler said caused Jon's eyes to pop open and his jaw to drop. He ruffled Jon's hair, then stood up straight and stretched, reaching both arms up and back, exposing an inch or so of his black Calvin Klein waistband as well as the very defined V-line that had previously lay hidden under his sleeveless shirt.

He caught my eyes and looked me up and down, appraising me like I was a prize bull at a cattle auction. He threw me a lopsided smirk and my dick fucking tent-poled, making my briefs bulge pornographically. His eyes flicked down to my crotch and then back up. He winked, making sure I knew what he'd seen. Fuck! My dick twitched and he saw that too because he cocked an eyebrow and licked his lips. I felt a wet spot forming in my underwear.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!

I stared at him as he stepped back into the crowd. He exuded a heady combination of confidence and cockiness. He knew he was the biggest Alpha in the room and suddenly I wondered why Jason had even invited him.

While I idly pondered the thought, I noticed Jon was back in a sitting position. His arms were held over his head and Nic stripped his t-shirt off. Poppers were put back to his nose and men flocked to his exposed armpits.

"No," Jason laughed, reaching down with Austin to haul Jon to his feet. "Follow me."

I half-expected the crowd to hoist Jon onto their shoulders and carry him like a victorious athlete or a conquering hero. As it was, they openly groped and fondled him as Jason led him dazed and stumbling outside to the patio and to the large pergola.

There was something so hot about seeing him vulnerable like that, stripped nearly naked in this group of mostly dressed guys. Something degrading about him being marched through the crowd as exposed as he was as horny men swarmed him, knowing something special was about to happen.

There was a long procession and by the time I made it outside the crowd was thick. When I finally managed to see what was happening, Jon was on his knees, his slobbering mouth eagerly working Jason's cock.

As I was processing that, Austin appeared at my side. "Did you miss me?" he asked playfully as he pulled me into his armpit.

I nodded absently as I reveled in his spice-scented musk as his hands stroked my ribs and flanks almost possessively. It felt... nice.

"Holy shit, but you're a good cocksucker," I heard Jason say and looked up to see him yank Jon's mouth off his dick with a loud pop. Jon's eyes looked glassy and his movements were a bit sluggish.

Nic and Charlie pulled him to his feet and Jason slipped a ball gag into his mouth. He put up a half-hearted struggle as they cuffed his wrists and tied them to two ropes that hung from pulleys attached to one of the massive overhead beams of the pergola.

The speed and skill they employed in tying Jon made me wonder just how many times they'd done this before.

A long weight bench was slid over and he was eased down onto it until he was lying flat on his back. They pulled his arms up over his head and tied the ends of the ropes to the legs of the bench. Then they stripped his underwear off, Jon only vaguely protesting at the indignity of it, and passed the cum and sweat-soaked briefs around the crowd like they were some kind of spoils of war, a trophy for the conquering horde to sniff and lick.

His ankles were cuffed to a three-foot long spreader bar which was likewise fastened to a pulley systems suspended from another beam. They pulled it up so his legs were almost to his shoulders, fastened ropes to either end of the bar, and secured it to a large hook that was screwed into one of the beams. His legs were now spread wide, his taut ass and hairy anal trench on full display to the cheering crowd.

With his arms and legs splayed wide and tied up over his head, leaving him exposed and vulnerable, he must've looked like something out of an S&M porno flick. But my eyes were zeroed in on the funky bramble of hair in the hollows of his stretched pits and I burrowed deeper into Austin's rich funk, imagining the whole while it was Jon.

Nic straddled Jon's chest, easily positioning his lithe, compact body between Jon's upraised arms and legs. "So, you're a cumdumpster, huh?" he asked as he held up Jon's discarded t-shirt.

Jon moaned and pulled at his bonds.

"You're hot, too, you know?" Nic said as he dropped the shirt and began to run the backs of his hands lightly over Jon's pecs and then up and down the length of his arms. Jon gritted his teeth around the gag and I could tell he was focusing on trying not to laugh.

"I saw pictures of you from the other night, trussed up like a nice piece of man-meat," he continued as he swiped his thumbs back and forth like windshield wipers over Jon's tawny nipples. They looked like pencil erasers, little rubbery peaks sticking up from the swirling sea of hair on his rock-hard pecs. "I don't have the pink puppy tail, but maybe this will do?" He reached into a backpack and pulled out a large, fleshy dildo.

I stared from where I was still half-buried in Austin's armpit, rooting around like a pig seeking out truffles. Jon gulped and shook his head, protestations of "don't do this" and grunts emerging through the ball gag filling his mouth. Nic laughed. "Don't worry," he said in his breezy voice as he handed the rubber cock to Charlie and regarded the men who were gathered around. "I'm sure there's enough dick here for both you and Pussy."

Charlie sat down at the end of the bench between Jon's legs and began to prep his hole with his knowledgeable, expert fingers. He stroked the tender flesh around his pucker as Nic fiendishly alternated between tickling the sweat-slick bush in his pits and plucking at his puffed, erect nipples.

As Jon's body spasmed his cock began to thicken and lengthen, and a glistening bead of slimy pre-cum slowly bubbled up from the piss slit, lubing the crown with a sleek sheen.

"Well, hello! Look who just woke up," Charlie laughed, slipping his fingers around the erect organ and clamping down.

"Can't wait until it's your turn on there," Austin hissed into my ear as his hand slid down the back of my underwear and the blunt tip of his index finger stroked over my hole. "I'm looking forward to opening you up."

I whimpered and shuddered as he continued. "Yeah, feels like your hole missed me as much as I missed it."

I looked at him but he just chuckled and shoved my face back into his pit.

Jon was howling with laughter, his body bucking wildly against the restraints as Charlie pulled his fingers from his slicked up hole and began to feather them - just the tips - around his twitching asshole, circling the vulnerable pucker and tapping it. And fuck if I didn't feel that tap-tap-tap directly on my prostate.

Charlie sunk three fingers into Jon's ass and Jon moaned. I tensed at the sound but Austin just laughed and buried my face deeper into the slick cave of his armpit.

I watched as Nic continued to tickle Jon, twisting his nipples and drilling into his rib cage. Jon squealed and bucked and then began to gurgle when Charlie slowly screwed the dildo into his ass and started to ream his chute.

"Oh!" Jon gasped, even as his body wracked and convulsed with laughter. His cries of "Stop! Please!" and "No, don't!" were clearly audible even through the gag.

I watched as Charlie tapped the base of the dildo as he roiled the palm of his hand over the slick prick tip, causing Jon's hips to buck and roll.

There was suddenly a hand in my hair and my head was yanked out of Austin's armpit. "We're up," Jason said to Austin, flashing me a lascivious grin. "Don't worry, Pussy. Your turn's coming soon."

I watched as Nic and Charlie freed Jon's legs and sat him up on the bench. He leaned forward, arms still bound over his head, and panted as he caught his breath.

Austin straddled the bench, facing Jon. He'd stripped naked and was slathering lube over his sheathed dick. Jason lifted Jon from the bench as Austin slid forward, and then lowered him back down, easing him onto Austin's cock, spearing him like a prize marlin.

Jon threw his head back and Austin reached out to pop the gag from his mouth. "Fuuuccckkk!!" Jon roared as Jason bounced his body up and down on Austin's cock. "Ohhh... fuck!!"

Jon continued to buck and moan as he road Austin. And as if that wasn't enough, Nic and Charlie reached in and started to tickle him from his ribs up to his pits. Jon shrieked and squealed to no avail.

I watched, stunned, as Jon cried out, his voice a strange mix of agony and pleasure as he was repeatedly impaled on Austin's thick shaft.

After what seemed like several minutes, Jason pulled Jon off of Austin's dick. I saw Nic and Charlie carrying the fuck bench out of the house and watched as Jon was strapped into it and the dildo lodged firmly in his ass. Jason grabbed Jon by the hair and yanked his head up. A line of men began to form.

"Oh fuck," I gasped as I palmed my boner. "He's gonna make him blow them all?"

"Looks like he's having the time of his life," a voice said into my ear. I tensed and felt my body flinch.

"Easy," the voice continued, lower this time. "Here, I brought you a drink."

I turned. He- Tyler stood next to me, so close I could feel the heat radiating off his body. It felt feverish, a vibrating current that crackled like static electricity. There was a raw, almost animal quality to him, like he was a jungle cat - a jaguar - and I was his prey.

"Come on," he casually urged as he pressed the plastic cup into my hand. When he talked there was absolutely nothing in his voice, nothing in that smooth, amber tone, nothing in his face, except maybe a slight mocking crease over those dark eyebrows and a tiny crinkle of the laugh lines around his dark eyes, that told me I was in danger.

I knew I shouldn't, but I took the cup and sipped, casting a sidelong glance at him as I drank. He might as well have been naked from the waist up because I could count each fucking ab through the red Under Armour shirt that clung to him like a second skin. I had to stop myself from reaching out and tracing the hard ridges of his pecs and the wide buds of his nipples. Big nipples on a big guy.

He smiled broadly and it made me think of a good boy gone bad; a Boy Scout who'd traded in his merit badges for something more lethal and less chivalrous.

His right hand cupped my ass and I felt fingers brush up and down the length of my crack. "I'm Tyler," he said. I was suddenly parched and drank deeply.

I don't know how long I stood there watching Jon getting face-fucked by every Tom, Dick and Harry while Tyler's fingers pushed more insistently into the cleft of my ass cheeks. I was aware that I was pressing closer to him, softly panting. Every so often he would reach over and cup my bulge with his left hand, gently squeezing my nuts while thumbing the length of my dick through my briefs. I was hard and leaking and the material covering the tip of my prick was wet and translucent where the head of my cock pushed out against the thin white cotton.

I was breathing even heavier now and finished my drink. I noticed several heads turned our way, watching as Tyler openly felt me up. But if the shit-eating grin on his face was any indicator, he didn't give a fuck.

My head started to feel swimmy and I shook it as if to clear it. I looked at the glass in my hand and then at Tyler.

"Uh oh, busted," he said, shrugging one shoulder as he slyly smirked. He circled a strong arm around my waist and tugged me, unresisting, back into the house.

"You've been watching me all night," he said to me in a low purr as he guided me down a long hallway and into a bedroom. He closed the door behind him and eased me onto the bed.

"Yeah, I replied," blushing. I looked up at him through lowered lashes as he stepped between my spread legs. He placed my left hand on the bulge in his pants. I squeezed it gently. He inhaled sharply and exhaled a long, low moan.

"Is this what you want?" he asked. I nodded and he tugged the front of his sweatpants down and pulled my face down to his crotch. I nuzzled my nose, lips and chin over his length through his briefs. His natural musk combined with the scent of imminent sex was decadently rich. It was the only drug I needed.

"You like?" he asked, stripping off his shirt and stepping out of his track pants as I mouthed his cock through the thin black cotton.

"Yes," I moaned between nibbles. I felt nice and relaxed and... shiny. Whatever was in that drink was making me mellow while at the same time horny as fuck. He took his dick out and ran it over my lips. I eagerly parted for him and took him in.

He gently fucked my mouth for a few minutes, running his fingers through my hair and murmuring words of encouragement. I heard his breath quicken and he suddenly stopped. "Okay," he said as he pulled out. "That's good for now."

He gave me a gentle shove back and I flopped onto my back. He grabbed the waistband of my underwear and began to pull them down. He patted my hip and I lifted my butt up off the bed so he could take them all the way off. He twirled the cum-slick briefs on his finger and then laid them over my nose and mouth. I took a deep breath and he laughed. But when I went to remove them he slapped my hand away.

"Leave them," he ordered. I nodded and dropped my hand.

"The minute Jason told me about you, showed me pictures and video clips, I knew I had to get my dick inside you."

I moaned at the thought and looked up at him. "Hands and knees," he said. I rolled over and got onto all fours, for the first time taking in my surroundings. There was a large, full-length mirror leaning against the wall across the room and I watched as he appraised my ass, my eyes picking out every ridge and ripple in the hard lines of his chest and abdomen. Did he have a fucking eight-pack?

He squirted lube onto his index finger and feathered it over my hole. I instinctively clenched. He circled it a few times and placed the tip onto the puckered knot.