Good Cop, Bad Cop Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, for as big a whore Jason said you are, you're surprisingly tight. I'm going to have fun getting you loosened up and ready."

He went in deeper with every thrust of his fingers, crooking them and seeking out my prostate and - oh fuck! - I was in heaven! His fingers inside me as he strummed my nut were masterful. It made what Jason had tried to teach Jon look amateurish. I let out a soft, whimpering sigh and pushed into them.

He slipped a third finger in and pleasure flooded my brain and all my senses. I watched him as he worked, watched has my hard cock bobbed and swayed back and forth like a pendulum, pre-cum flowing freely. I threw my head back against the pillows.

"Oh fuck yes," I cried out as he continued massaging my prostate. "More!"

He quirked a smile as he bent down and pulled a condom and a travel-size bottle of lube from the pockets of his track pants.

He began to fuck me faster, his balls slapping against my ass as he pounded deeper and deeper into me, eyes closed and briefs pushed down to mid-thigh, as he pummelled my hungry hole.

This was it man. Tyler fucked me hard and I wondered how this could feel so good. How getting fucked in the ass felt good, period.

Drool pooled at the corner of my mouth as he thrust into me, pumping in a steady rhythm, and since there was some give to the mattress, my upturned ass was bouncing back into his thrusts.

"Unnnghhh," I groaned, my voice deep like it was scraping the bottom of a deep pit.

Everything he was saying was washing over me as I writhed, pushing back into him in a drugged, sex-hazed bliss. All I wanted was for him to keep fucking me and never stop.

It may have been a minute or thirty minutes later, but my next conscious thought was of me staring at myself in the mirror.

I heard the snick of a lock and I saw the door swing open slowly and soundlessly and Austin poked his head in. His eyes widened and he took in the scene. Mentally assessing the situation?

"Yeah, and when I get through with you I'm gonna go back and take a real turn with your pal the Cumdumpster," Tyler was saying. "I don't care what the fuck Jason or that Neanderthal sidekick of his says."

The door closed and a few minutes later I heard Jason's voice. There was a quick knock and the door opened. "There you are, Tyler," Jason said. "Ah, that's where Kevin slutted off to. Mind if we join you?"

"Sure man," Tyler replied, meeting Jason's eyes in the mirror, a smug, diabolical smirk spreading across his face. Austin stood next to Jason but he seemed focused on me. Was that concern I saw in his eyes? The hell? No. Tyler was still talking. "I figured since everybody was busy with the cumdumpster, I'd sample the pussy."

A look skated across Jason's face. It was fleeting and if you didn't know what you were looking for you'd easily miss it. I saw it the night Jason had bitched Jon and knew what was about to happen.

"I'm gonna do a line," Jason said, holding up a small baggie filled with a white powder as he walked into the en suite bathroom. "You in?" he asked Tyler and Austin.

"Fuck yeah," Tyler said, pulling out of and giving my ass a playful smack before he tucked his erect cock into his briefs and pulled on his track pants. He pulled his shirt on and adjusted his dick as he swaggered to the bathroom.

I saw his reflection in the bathroom mirror as he bent over and snorted. He stood up and wiped his nostril as Jason leaned over the counter.

They came back into the bedroom and Tyler looked at me and nodded to Jason. "You mind," he asked as he squeezed his dick. "You sort of interrupted me before I-"

"Not at all," Jason said. "Go for it."

Tyler pulled me off the bed and pushed me down to my knees. He stepped in front of me, pulled his dick out, and slid it across the seam of my pursed lips. I opened at once.

"You trained him well," he said to Jason as he slid into my mouth.

"Kevin's a natural," Jason replied as he cupped the back of my head and held it in place as Tyler began to thrust. "Wait till he starts begging for it."

My inhibitions were gone and I put one hand on Tyler's hip while I wrapped the other around my cock and tugged as he fucked my mouth. I felt Austin's thick index finger circle my slick, puckered hole before pushing in.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, closing my eyes, as my hand sped up on my cock.

After a few minutes a second finger slipped into my ass and I felt Tyler's thrusting began to hitch and lag. I opened my eyes and peered up at him. He looked unsteady and out of it. Jason slid next to him.

"That wasn't coke," he said to Tyler, pulling him off me and pinning his arms behind his back. His hard dick bobbed and waved.

"What the fuck?" Tyler slurred.

"No, it was ketamine - Special K - and you're high as a kite right now."

"Wha-" Tyler started to say before his voice faded out and he slumped against Jason, his eyes going vacant.

Jason cupped Tyler's balls and gave them a rough squeeze before yanking his track pants down and off. Then he grabbed Tyler's hard. "Let's get back to the party, shall we?" he said as he hustled a dazed, zombie-like Tyler out of the room, leading him by his erect dick.

Austin sat me down on the bed. "Stay here," he instructed before he followed Jason out the door, calling over his shoulder. "Party's over."

"What?"

"You heard him," Jon said as he squeezed into the room and shut the door. He dropped my clothes in front of me and helped me to my feet. "Get moving."

His hair was disheveled and he'd haphazardly dressed - shirt inside out and shoes untied. He caught his rumpled appearance in the mirror and swore under his breath as he stripped off his shirt and righted it.

"I'll have you know I'm going fucking commando because some perv has my underwear in his mouth slobbering all over it."

He sat on the bed and watched me dress as he tied his shoes. Both our phones and wallets were on the bed and he reached for his phone, swiping and tapping at the screen.

"What're you doing?" I asked as I slid my underwear and jeans on before awkwardly struggling into my shirt.

"Ordering us a Lyft," he replied as he looked at his screen. "It'll be here in... Christ, nine fucking minutes?" He slipped his phone in his pocket and came over to help me. He pulled my jeans up, buttoning and zipping them for me.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he put my socks and shoes on.

I shook my head as I watched him tie my shoes. What I recalled of Tyler's fucking was that it had been thrilling in its savageness. My empty hole clenched at the sense of loss. Jon took my chin in his hand and tipped my face up.

"What did he give you?" he asked, all business-like now, looking into my eyes as he rested his other hand on my cheek.

"I don't know," I shrugged, comforted by his touch. My tongue felt thick and I knew I was tripping over my words. "GHB, maybe?"

He grimaced. "Yeah, I think that's what they tried to give me, too. I feel a little spacy but I think the adrenaline's burned through most of it."

He looked at his phone again and sat down next to me. "And," he said as he cupped my crotch through my jeans and, fuck if he didn't smirk and waggle his eyebrows, "judging from this rebar in your jeans, it's a pretty good bet there was Viagra mixed in yours."

"No, I think that's all me," I said, and his eyes widened.

"Kevin Brady, you naughty, naughty boy," he laughed.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Hey, I'm gonna need your help to get moving."

"I got you," he said, hauling me to my feet and to the door. "Let's go."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that," Jon said. "I didn't have time to ask your boyfriend any questions."

"My what?" But all I got back was that brilliant smile of his.

"Ass."

"You love my ass," he shot back as we slipped into the hall - one hand on my bicep and the other on the small of my back - and moved toward the front of the house.

*~*~*~*

We paused at the open door to the 'playroom' and saw Tyler down on his knees, eyes wide and glassy, a look of shocked surprise on his handsome face as Jason's cock thrust roughly in and out of his slack mouth. His shirt had been stripped off and lay in tatters on the floor next to him, and he was wearing just his black briefs. They were stretched tautly across his muscled ass and impressive package and looked as if they were working overtime to keep the massive bulge of his cock contained. From my vantage point at the door, it was obvious it was a losing battle.

His dick jutted up at an angle, ramrod stiff, tenting the thin cotton fabric and pushing it out a good inch away from his flat belly.

Even from where I was standing, I could see his prick was drooling so much pre-cum that the front of the briefs were shiny and slick, and if the wide-eyed, bewildered expression on his face was any indication, he was completely confused as to why he had a leaking boner or why he was so greedily sucking Jason's dick.

The look on Jason's face was pure pleasure. "Oh yeah, five minutes ago you were fucking Pussy like some Alpha and here you are now, unable to stop sucking my dick," he goaded. He pulled out of Tyler's mouth and gave his package a gentle nudge with his foot. "Look, you're hard as fuck and leaking like a faucet."

I watched as Tyler glanced down at his crotch. His dick seemed to lengthen and grow as it pulsed and throbbed in the confines of his briefs. He looked up at Jason, as if to say something, but whatever it might have been, it was muffled as Jason shoved his cock back into his mouth and resumed fucking it in earnest.

Snot and spit ran from Tyler's nose and dick-stuffed mouth, down his chin, and dripped onto the tiled floor beneath as he gagged on Jason's dick. Any gag reflex he may have had was long gone.

"Oh yeah, take that all the way down your fuckin' throat," Jason growled, both hands holding Tyler's head in place as he fucked his mouth, his hips pumping like pistons as his ball sack bounced off Tyler's chin.

Tyler's face was a wet mess. His cheeks and chin were covered in spit that was still spilling from his lips. The wet gagging noises continued for a couple more minutes before Jason pulled out in time to shoot his load across Tyler's face. Streams of cum rocketed out of his pulsing dick and splashed against Tyler's forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. The cum and spit made his face look like it was glazed.

"Kevin is MY property," Jason said as he slapped his dick across Tyler's face.

Tyler knelt dazed, face coated in sweat and semen, lips puffy from sucking cock, probably wondering what happened. Probably wondering why and how he was down on his knees, fully erect and dripping, while another man flogged his face with his dick.

I watched as the muscles in his spectacular ass flexed and clenched, rippling under the black cotton. I wanted to ask Jason if I could have a piece of it.

"He's ready for you, boy," Jason said to Nic and Charlie. They hurried over and pulled Tyler to his feet.

"Let's get you hooked up over here, why don't we?"

"What the fuck," Tyler slurred as they guided pulled him to his feet and guided him to the weight bench.

"Easy now," Nic said, putting his hands on Tyler's broad shoulders and easing the dazed stud onto his back. They straddled his legs on either side of the bench, which served to highlight and showcase the huge bulge in his Calvins, as they cuffed his wrists and hung them from the rafter. They put poppers to Tyler's nose and encouraged him to inhale. He did and moaned, his body arching up off the bench.

As he groaned and rutted, Nic stripped his briefs off him and then cuffed his ankles to the spreader bar. He pulled at the rope until Tyler's hole was exposed and he got to work preparing it for Jason.

Tyler grunted and his body bucked when Nic's lubed index finger breached his chute and began to saw in and out. A minute later a second finger joined the first and Tyler cried out as his hole was stretched and spread.

"Fuck," he moaned as the fingers crooked and turned, finding the bundle of nerves of his prostate. Tyler threw back his head and pushed onto the fingers, his voice a low, throaty rumble that filled the room.

Nic inserted the index fingers of his other hand into Tyler's ass and began a wider stretch and pull. A minute later a fourth finger joined it and he was finally ready.

"That's it," Charlie said as he flicked Tyler's erection while Nic lowered and uncuffed his legs. "He's ready for you, Jason."

"We've got a nice line up of guys for you, Tyler," Jason said as he ran his finger lightly over Tyler's six-pack abs. "These cumgutters are gonna be overflowing with spunk by the time we're done with you."

Jason stepped in and lifted Tyler's muscular legs onto his shoulders, letting them drape over his back. Then he pushed into him unceremoniously.

"Let's get out of here," Jon said, snapping me back to the present.

"What?"

"Come on, before he changes his mind," Jon urged, grabbing my elbow and moving us away from the crowd and back into the house. "I didn't like that 'my property' bullshit."

As we left we could hear Tyler moaning as Jason pounded into him, initiating him into his new role as a bottom.

Just then somebody stepped in front of us and I recognized him as one of the guys who'd tried to tickle Jon. "Where you going, Cumdumpster?" he asked drunkenly as he reached out a hand to stroke Jon's side. "Coochie-coochie-coo!"

Jon swung at the guy, his right fist catching him in an uppercut under the jaw. He crumpled and Jon stepped over him, giving him a quick kick in the ass for good measure as he guided me past him.

We reached the front door with no further incidents and were halfway down the front sidewalk when our rideshare pulled up.

"Um, I don't know dude," the hipster driver said in a nasally voice as Jon settled me into the seat and buckled my seatbelt. "He's not gonna puke is he? 'Cause that'll cost-"

"He's not going to puke," Jon interrupted, his voice terse. "He's fine."

"I dunno," the driver persisted. "He looks-"

"Oh, for fuck sake," Jon grumbled in exasperation. He held up his badge and gestured to mine. "Police business," he growled. "Drive."

Hipster Boy's eyes widened and he looked like a kid in a candy shop. "Yessir!"

*~*~*~*

We reached the lot where Jon had parked and drove back to my condo in silence.

"Look, Jon," I said as he punched in my code and pulled into the underground garage. "I'm really sorry - again - for getting you into this."

Jon parked and stared silently out the front windshield. When he didn't reply I nodded and reached for my door.

"Kevin," he said quickly, his arm shooting out to grab my wrist. "I'm not upset with you. This isn't your fault."

"If I hadn't-" My voice caught but I made myself continue. "Two weeks ago - the Monday I called in sick - he, Jason, came here at lunch. He pounded on the door and shouted until I let him in and then he fu- I let him fuck me-"

"Kevin-"

"No," I interrupted, shaking my head furiously, wiping at the tears that streamed down my cheeks. "Maybe if I'd gone to the Lieutenant. Maybe if I hadn't-"

"If you hadn't what?" Jon asked, taking my hand. "Gone to the party that night? Gotten drugged? Discovered, what - that you liked how it felt? Well, you know what? I'd be lying if I said I didn't somehow like what happened to me."

I must've had some kind of look of my face because he laughed. "Hey, I'm not going to lie to you," he said, dropping my hand and running his fingers through his hair. "I don't remember everything that happened that night and I'm definitely not okay with how things went down today, but some of it... well, some of it felt pretty fucking awesome."

"So then-"

"No," he interrupted again with a shake of his head. "I- that is, we... WE never had a choice. We were never asked if we wanted this. He - they - took our choice from us. Did it turn out to be something we enjoyed? Sure, but that's not the point. We were drugged, Kev. Drugged, compromised, and blackmailed. That's shitty and definitely not okay."

I sat back and looked at him, quietly mulling over what he said to me. Then he reached out and put his hand on the back of my head. "I love you, Kevin," he said, leaning in so our foreheads were pressed together. "You're my partner and my best friend and nothing's going to change that. Ever. Do you understand?"

I nodded furiously, tears blurring my vision as I choked up, not trusting my voice to speak. I dashed at the tears with the back of my hand.

He sat back. "I'm gonna crash here tonight, okay?"

"Yeah, of course," I said, so relieved. I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. "Thanks."

"Cool. I'm gonna swing by my place and shower and grab some stuff for tomorrow. I'll pick up some Thai on my way back."

"Sounds good," I said as I got out of his SUV. I could use a shower myself. "See you in a while."

I showered and dressed and was making up the guest room when I got a text from a number I didn't recognize. There was a link to a video site and I figured it was something of me or Jon. I was wrong. It was of Tyler.

I decided to mirror it from my iPhone to my AppleTV instead of watching it on the tiny screen.

It was a snippet of a longer scene. Tyler was on his knees in front of Nic and Charlie, holding both their dicks in one hand and gazing at them almost adoringly. His face was covered with a thin sheen of what looked like cum and slobber, and even in his obviously drugged state, I could see he wanted to suck both cocks.

His brows furrowed and he looked from one to the other before he started to lick them side-by-side, like they were a big ice cream cone. After fifteen seconds or so, Jason placed his hand on the back of his head and forced him down.

Now, being the physical Alpha jock he was, it was a bit of a surprise to see how easily he acquiesced, going down without any resistance. And when he opened his mouth wider than I'd figured he could, and took both glistening cockheads into his mouth, I gasped and squeezed my suddenly aching prong through my jeans.

Jason held a bottle of poppers to his nose and told him to inhale as Nic and Charlie began to hump his mouth. Again, no hesitation. Instant obedience. Shit!

"Come on and suck, faggot," Jason snapped as the two cocks fucked his mouth, and damn if that hot mouth of his didn't easily accommodate those two fat knobs as they flashed in and out of his willing, hungry maw.

This went on for a good couple of minutes, Tyler grunting while he sucked, drool running from his mouth, until you could see Nic and Charlie start to tense. Then, as if on cue, Jason grabbed Tyler by his thick hair and pulled him off, holding his head in place as Nic and Charlie gave their cocks a last couple of tugs before they began to shoot.

"Take it, faggot," Jason said as the first thick blast ricocheted off Tyler's lips and tongue, leaving a creamy trail across his cheek and neck. The next several blasts hit him square in the face before they shoved their cocks back into his mouth.

Fuck!

The clip jumped and the next scene was Tyler lying on his back with his legs spread and lifted. His hole had been shaved bare and looked like a smooth, pink pussy. Of course, after being pounded by several guys it was swollen, puffy and stretched, and there was cum leaking everywhere. Jason fisted his hand in Tyler's hair and raised his head to face the camera. His handsome face was shellacked with cum.

"Tyler here's our new jock pussy, aren't ya, Ty?"

"Fuck me," Tyler groaned, his eyes wide and pupils blown. "Somebody please fuck me."

"Don't worry," Jason said as he patted his cheek. "There are still plenty of takers outside."

The camera pulled back and I did a double-take when I saw that they'd dressed him in Jon's 'Cumdumpster' t-shirt.

I was still staring at the TV when Jon came back. He had a six-pack of Pacifico and a fifth of Maker's Mark. I arched my eyebrow but didn't say anything.