Good Cop, Bad Cop Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't judge," he groused. "I had a rough day."

"Not as rough as Tyler," I said, holding out my phone and nodding at the TV.

"Holy shit," he said as he watched the video clips. He was standing about two feet away and, at crotch level, I could see the swelling in his jeans.

"It was a set-up then?" he asked, handing me back my phone before he walked into the kitchen. "Tyler was the mark all along?"

"I don't know," I said, flipping the TV to a baseball game. "Kind of looks that way but I don't see it."

He came back with a couple of glasses. He poured himself a drink, eyed me, and held up the bottle in inquiry.

"Oh fuck yes," I said.

An hour later we were both buzzing pretty good. Jon reached for the remote and turned the volume down. "Did he... Tyler. Did he hurt you?"

I was slumped next to him on the couch, my head resting on the cushion. I was still staring at the TV screen but shook my head. "No."

He nodded and took a sip of his drink. "Did you, um, like it?"

I looked at him then. "Would you think less of me if I said I did?"

He gave me an exasperated look. "Kevin." He sounded annoyed. "No. Of course not."

"Then yeah," I shrugged. "I liked it."

He nodded again and smiled, almost boyishly. "Yeah, and other than being tickled half to death and, you know, what we talked about before, I liked it too."

I finished my beer and we sat still for a few minutes, neither of us speaking. Jon set his empty glass on the coffee table next to my and grabbed the bottle of Maker's Mark. He took a long pull from it.

"Fuck," he said, shaking his head. "I never knew I was a bottom."

"Or that you were so ticklish." I reached over and poked him in the ribs. He gasped and giggled. I did it again.

"Stop," he laughed, fumbling the bottle onto the coffee table. "Don't do that."

"Don't do what?" I asked innocently as I pounced on him, my hands scrabbling over his ribs and into his armpits.

"That," he gasped again. "Stop!" He grabbed for my hands but I caught both his wrists in my right hand and continued to tickle him with my left. He shrieked and tried to throw me off. I could see how hard he was and realized I was hard as well.

I thought back to earlier in the day to what Austin had said to me. "Turns out Johnny Boy's a total cockslut. Get him aroused, feel him up a bit, and - bam! - a real cumdumpster."

I kept him off balance with my tickling, alternating between his ribs, armpits, belly button and inner thighs. His body thrashed about, bucking and writhing under me as he laughed and panted and squealed. Before I knew it, our wrestling match had somehow moved down the hall and into my bedroom, Jon kicking free of his jeans while stripping his t-shirt over his head.

A fuck-lust overtook me and I pushed him onto my large California King bed. He gave a sharp yelp as he tumbled backward.

I crawled onto the bed and straddled him. My eyes raked over every inch of his body - from the bulge straining his grey briefs to his parted lips - before they settled on his eyes. His pupils were blown. I took his left nipple between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed, just hard enough that the bud puffed tenderly. He moaned and spread his legs, his eyes continuing to darken until the pupils swallowed the golden brown. I squeezed again, harder this time, and he groaned and grabbed my wrist. He clamped tightly and the message was clear: he wanted more.

I tweaked both nipples and he arched into the touch, panting, his face twisted in a mask of pain and pleasure.

One hand still strumming a nipple, I let the other rove down over the flat planes of his chest to the rippled muscles in his stomach, and finally to the hard length still trapped in his briefs. He bucked and moaned as I palmed him, thrusting into my hand and grunting as he reached up and mussed my hair, fingers grasping for purchase.

"Kevin!"

He slid forward, the hard ridge of his dick tenting his soft cotton briefs, which were stretched tautly across his narrow hips. He rutted upwards and the pre-cum seeping through the light grey cotton turned the fabric a darker color and called out in invitation to my sex-fevered mind. I bent down between his splayed legs and licked the wet spot that had formed, tonguing the cleft of his fat plum through the material, the salty-sweet slick like ambrosia on my tongue. I nibbled up and down the length of his shaft, my mouth hot and wet as it worshipped his throbbing cock. I brushed my fingers over the crack of his ass, gently stroking his quivering hole.

"Oh fuck, Kev," he groaned, his voice low and guttural, "that feels so fucking good. Please."

"Please what, Jon?" I freed his cock from his briefs and tucked the elastic waistband under his nuts, applying just the right amount of pressure as I went. His dick unfurled and rose like a flag of surrender, pulsing and twitching as it slapped his belly. I smiled.

"What?" he asked, his voice a growl. "What are you smiling at?"

"Just taking a moment to appreciate what you've got here."

He grunted as I took him into my mouth and his whole body tightened. I ghosted down the fat length of his cock and his hips shook beneath me.

He smelled wonderful. Tasted wonderful too. Strong but clean.

I sucked the head of his cock, a wet hot deep kiss, as I drew him in. His hips rocked up and I inhaled him, tracing the slit with my tongue.

His head tossed on the pillow, his hands tangled in my hair, as he tugged me closer.

"Kevin..." That single word made it easy to ignore my own increasing discomfort. This was all about Jon.

I took my time and soon he was thrusting down my throat, his lean body arching, hips pumping impatiently. I sucked him hard and then nibbled, soft and sweet. I increased suction. Then slow and easy.

"Don't stop," he got out, his voice harsh and unsteady.

I smiled around that rigid thickness, reached beneath and gently fingered his balls.

His head fell back on the pillow and he groaned as he began to cum, his body shivering.

"Was it good for you?"

He looked at me, blinking, and gave a funny sort of half-smile.

"Good," I said, "because now it's my turn," I said as I pulled his legs up and over my shoulders and lined up my cock to his hole.

To be continued.