All Comments on 'Good Day'

by happypsycho

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice

i love mother son sex stories..eventhough i have never fucked my mom. its still hott. my mother jerks me off once in a while.. i got my mom reading this kinds of stories.. i go on her computer and she has this site as her favorite...

she knows i jack off alot to her panties and pictures.. she like it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Can you fuck mommy?" she asked.

An excellent contribution by an author in his 20s, probably still under the spell of youthful motherfucking urges. Here it's the mother who takes the initiative in feeling up her boy, but John-boy doesn't complain! As with all sons, there's not much of a hurdle for him when his mother offers her warm motherly twat for his enjoyment! Whether it's mom who's the aggressive one or her son, her cunt and his stiff prick come together like they were meant for each other--as, of course, THEY WERE! A fine story--let's have more from this writer.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good story but too short

I want to read about them going out and then coming back to the house and she teaches him to pleasure her. It could stretch out for a long time with him showing mom how good he eats pussy. With him blowing her pussy full of cum for a month, she misses her period, and they have a little one on the way. That's what I would like to read. Thanks....Rich

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
MOM

I can say from experience that it is an awesome experience for a son to fuck his mom. I don't know how many times I fucked my mom but for sure it was more than once. Sometimes she would just jerk me off and sometimes she would suck me off but most of all we enjoyed fucking. She enjoyed having her cunt full of my cum. Unfortunately, we haven't fucked in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
her boy gave his mother the best fucks of her life

This is an excellent story by a gifted writer, who was in his early 20s when he wrote it. It's a great pity that we haven't heard from the author in quite a while. Maybe young Mr. Psycho has gone from writing about boys who shove their big stiff prick up that wonderful hole between their mommy's legs to actually doing it? (Sure hope so!) OF COURSE a boy will give his mother the best fucks of her life! Nothing compares with the surreal lust a son feels when he's on top of his mother, or has her against the wall, or bent over the counter, with his hard young dick jammed up her mommy-twat and really, really focused on blowing his hot young balls up his own birth canal. At his age a boy's prick is the hardest there is, which is why nowadays so many mothers are happily opening up their cunt to their young hero. Sweet down and dirty motherfucking is the fastest growing indoor sport all over the country!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHAT A NICE BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMS ! ALWAYS GET WHAT THEY WANT FROM THERE SONS. AND THIS MOM IS NO DIFFERENT .KEEP WRITING IT COULD GET BETTER.....LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still happy psycho?

Hey, girl. Read all your stories and YOU come across as very hot. You said 23 to 26 in '01, so now you are even more experienced and could write even hotter stories. Maybe true experiences. Looking forward to you coming out of retirement and helping all of us have a great cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappypsycho@happypsycho
34 Followers
Location: Los Angeles Love to write. Stories on this site are my first attempts at erotica. I'm actually not as perverted as you'd think. :)